LFG - Quest The Battle of the Blades

O

Owen Mason

The great war machine of Vel Anir has been awakened. And it has a clear objective:

Rescue Kristen Pirian, and annihilate the forces of The Master of the Blades.

proxy.php

Hey everyone. VigiloConfido (Anima) here.

I've been preparing a big battle thread. Approximately ~1000 vs ~1000. Anirian Guard vs. 'The Master of The Blades', a self-styled warlord of a pirate captain who has been a thorn in the side of Vel Anir in the waters between the Black Bay and the Cortosi Coast. Big military apparatus vs. a coalition of "free people", in a Helen of Troy style battle.

Got a hostile beach landing on the Master's claimed island, The Blades, so named because the entire island is surrounded on all sides save the western side with:

proxy.php

proxy.php

So. Want to get in on something large in scope? Feel free to join your character on the side of Vel Anir or the Master. The battle can go either way.

I'll be making a post in the precursor thread "The Battle of the Blades: The Parade" soon, detailing the preparations for both sides. Once that's done, feel free to RP your character joining up (both sides will be using mercenaries/freelancers to bolster their forces). Find a battle buddy! Watch their back in the Battle!

Just wanted to make this thread now to pique potential interest for the idea at large.

The Preparation post is up.

https://chroniclesrp.net/threads/the-battle-of-the-blades-the-parade.1014/#post-21680

A bit long, granted, but it details what the Battle will be about. Give it a read if you like and see if you want to participate.

Feel free to join in on the thread and RP your character joining/training/waiting/preparing or what have you, by themselves or with others. No strict posting order. It's not necessary to RP your character doing this, you can just join the main Battle thread when I start it (Soon-ish™, maybe next week or so). But it could be fun, and its a chance to tell a little short story about your character if you like or meet some battle buddies.