Private Tales Silver Home

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Kaelen just laid there and listened as Michiko told him about herself. The noble lady's life was not such a happy one. In many ways it reminded him of his own. Where his own father had tried to find any reason to send him off to do anything that would make him another's burden to bare her cousin had sold her off to the enemy. Sure the eastern elves and Marchers were technically in a period of peace no one was fooled by the piece of paper signed and resigned for centuries. Michiko's cousin knew what would happen if Cedric decided he didn't want her as some kind of foreign trophy.

The talk and massage did much to calm his emotions. Kaelen was finally in a stable place. The magic of Michiko Nishanti family had proven capable in supporting the man. He got himself up after Michiko finished and looked at her. She looked tired and had slid under the sheets. It was clear he wasn't the only one the day had worn out. A moment was all he needed to decide he wanted to do something for her now. In honesty he had known right away what to do but was enjoying the sight of her laying there. The maiden was a beauty after all.

"Your turn thick thighs." Kaelen said to Michiko then patted her behind. He walked over to the bowl of scented water and began to wash his hands. As he did he figured she might be confused on what he meant. "I'm going to give you a massage. Can't promise it will be good. Never done this before."

Kaelen waited for her to lay down so he can give her a massage.

• Yay
Reactions: Michiko Nishanti
He rose and the moment was over. Spell broken and turned about. Kaelen would recover, his emotions ordered and calm reigned. In the years since losing her House, Michiko’s powers were a cure for symptomatic stresses, a thrown-about parlour trick used by Zal to prove her worth. None dared to care for the Lady, once her task was done. Kaelen’s eyes caught on her body, feeding off the way the blanket folded round her.

“Thick!?” Michiko glanced down at her body under the sheets, feeling down her legs. “… they are pleasantly plush… my turn for what?”

He wanted to serve her? Michiko blinked hard through bleary eyes, searching him for the good natured joke, or trick. There was nothing but his honesty. Nothing but the desire to treat her in recompense.

“I… no one’s ever…” Cheeks flushing with a sensual rosy hue, Michiko’s face grew far more tender and revealed than she’d been the previous night. What took them yesterday was carnal. Emphatic release, and a near emotionless, drive to let all else fade for a few hours. This night shifted. It canted to the side, a closer more abundant turn. “A..alright.”

She shifted in bed, laying on her stomach with her head propped between both arms. Her breath eased out, a warrior at rest in no danger or alarm. The simplest fact remained, that Kaelen never massaged another person before. It made Michiko smile, propping her cheek on her forearm as she watched him wash up. He was above all, an impressive man.

“It’ll be amazing, Kaelen Silverblood. I have no doubts in your natural proclivities to discover a lady.” She smirked over at him, her eyes wider. More genuine. A layer broken, and laid aside.

• Yay
Reactions: Kaelen Silverblood
It seemed that Michiko was a little hesitant at first then willing to entertain Kaelen's whim after a brief moment. She laid out before him on her stomach. Her eyes were upon him as he finished with getting his hands cleaned off then brought the bowl of mint water over with him. After getting there he took the time to study her figure in better light than he had had the night before. It was one he was all too familiar with. The body of someone use to training, fighting, and action. It made it very clear, along with her muscles, that she was no delicate flower of the eastern court.

Getting his hands wet once again, Kaelen got started on the massage. Mint water was rubbed over bare skin before hands began to massage. He was not very good at it. He would go from being too soft to too rough then back again in an endless cycle of inexperience. Every so often he would have a pleasant second of applying the proper pressure. It made it clear he hadn't lied about his inexperience with the activity.

While Kaelen's skill at massaging was lacking where his hands roamed was not. Every inch of skin that could be massaged, poorly, was. His fingers even found their way under cloth if possible. This included his hands not so accidentally going to places that should have been left untouched out of decency.

After a few minutes of proper massaging, Kaelen's hands began to linger more on Michiko Nishanti feminine places. His inner thoughts and desires not subtle nor hidden as he did. He didn't utter a word the entire time. All he did was massage, rewet his hands, and then go back to massaging again. How the woman enjoyed it and do about his hands roaming was sure to be as known as Kaelen's intentions.

• Yay
Kaelen Silverblood’s hands would take training, Michiko soon discovered. His muscles innocent to the movements of proper massage, ignorant of such pleasures.

The attempt was welcome. Private and halting, as if she were the first to receive such gifts, the seed planted. She spoke softly, when she needed more or less pressure. Shifting as he worked.

An odd sensation came to the woman laid before the warrior above her. Desire. Not simple lust for a fellow warrior, who understood well the nature of battle, and command. But the will to know him better. The desire to teach him how best to please her. Yes, Cedric has been right.

Kaelen appeared to be a match. As his hands roamed more intimately, Michiko broke into a chuckle and rolled onto her back, one arm on his chest, the other propped under her head.

“So few mysteries in this life, and here you are. A hungry and mysterious man, with hands well aimed... come.” Sitting up, Michiko wound her arms around his neck. “Relax with me.”

She sunk down to the bed, pulled him atop her and let any worry dissipate till morning.

• Yay
The massage shifted, as Kaelen had not so secretly wanted, into something more intimate as Michiko Nishanti turned around. He just smiled down at her which turned into a smirk as she spoke. Seemed she was as interested in the kind of nightly fun he had in mind. He went to kiss her as she pulled him atop herself. Unlike the night before which was purely physical and carnal in nature, this night had more of a romantic mood and way about it. More attention was paid to emotional pleasure than physical release.....

Fade to black....

As morning arrived, Kaelen woke with the sun. A habit of waking that had not stopped in all his years since leaving to the mainland. Before he had just laid in the bed and thought, but this morning was for action. His first was to lay a quick kiss on the side of Michiko's head then squeeze her behind. Getting up he washed his face and hands then poured himself a glass of clean, fresh water. The chill of it on his skin and down his throat helped shake the last whispers of sleep from his body. He then went about getting himself dressed.

Kaelen's mind drifted as he went about his morning routine to the day's activities. First he needed to finish visiting the names of the families on his list then he needed to go see his brother. Cedric no doubt would have words for him. None of them kind. He would deal with it, embrace his family, enjoy some time with them, and then... the fort? It was hard to say. He knew it was time to be home for him and more importantly his men. But he had no real thought or plans for himself now that he was. What was a man freshly home from years of campaigning far from home to do?

• Yay
It came to her, as slumber drifted near, her constant bedfellow.

Michiko could love this man.

Given time and proximity, even with his hands unskilled in more docile pursuits than war, Michiko would love Cedric Silverblood’s brother. Exhausted and well sated, Michiko tugged Kaelen Silverblood’s arm around her and let sleep come.

The storm sunk into her bones. Her mouth tasted of salt, ocean waters washed over her throat. Michiko yelped and struggled against the waves. Thunder crackled in the distance. Near as the heartbeat she shared in bed. All her instinct in swimming was for naught.

Nothing could assuage the draconic and fickle ocean. No spirit or being could temper the storm.

The scales of Michiko’s beloved dragon swept around her, coils covering her from harm. A great hiss stole the air. Michiko clung.

Her lungs seized upon a fiery burst of air, as her body hit the ground. The ocean rushed above, the ground below and a masculine body both young, old, massive and diminished stood in between.

Rumbling whispers stole so heavily upon the echoing ground that Michiko thrust her hands over her ears. No sound dimmed. Resounding words as cacophonous and firm as an avalanche rumbled into her body. Her soul.

A wave washed from the sky, sweeping her up until she was once more choking on the waters.

The hand which plucked her from the ocean’s depths sizzled across her skin, with electric fire. In the insurmountable insignificance she felt, Michiko reaches outward to the three gods at play. But which would claim the Eastern Elf, whose youth lingered at play with a dragon’s shrine?

The Silverblood’s intended bride was... punishably interesting. How could they divide the lots? Kaelen Silverblood belonged to the Storm...

... yet his potential bride came by the sea. She first entered the Silverblood sphere, by razing pirates on the fickle waters. The sea surged to take her under her swell.

... The Silverbloods long served Earth and Forge. She already brought eastern forgework to Mythmarch. The ground opened. Michiko fell into the dawning heat of his magma filled crust.

“Stop! Stop... arguing and talk to me!” Michiko threw up her hands. Pouring into the void, the god of storms plucked up the helpless elven woman.

The waters swerved into the form of a woman, whose beauty was both enchanting and obscene.

“I see a woman’s affection in her... you shall love him. And once you do, your love will be as beautiful and mighty as my waters. As mutable and ever changing as me.”

“Yes... she is sufficient.” Thunder and the klaxon of lightning’s crackling explosion resounded. “I shall give you the patience to bear the storms to come. For you... for your children.”

“Sufficient for what?! What did you... what sort of dream is this?” Michiko stood in the storm’s hand, shoulders back and proud brow refusing to stray from courage. How curious, these gods. How fickle they seemed, in comparison to the eternal courts of the Yamatakara.

Her feet touched upon the earth. The rumble returned. Stone rising up to create for her a house. A palace of rock and tree.

“Your deities are silent. We provide what you most desire. The rejuvenation of your House is upon thee, as each will serve their blessed ones. May fear be beyond thee, little Kaho.”

The rock and timber of her home rose round, until Michiko laid upon a bed of her own making...

She awoke with Kaelen’s hand on her back end. The kiss he placed on her forehead remained sweet on her skin.

“Mmrrhhh pesky wet witch and your riddles... rrrrhh.” burbling awake, Michiko pulled the covers around herself and sat up, finding a delightful tenderness to her previously worked muscles. “Morning already?”

She eased out of bed and washed, before putting on her attire and sliding behind Kaelen to nibble at his ear briefly.

“I shall order our breakfast, then ensure the horses are ready for departure. Perhaps tonight you shall rest in your own bed at Silverhearth?” The meal was brought to them, an expedient and hearty fare of oatmeal, dried fruit and eggs. Michiko pulled out a small parcel of tea from her own pack, sipping some to ease her stomach. Conversation was light, but faltering. Something ephemeral shifted in the night. Michiko could go no longer without telling Kaelen about Cedric's arrangement.

The dream remained an unsettled raptor preening in her mind. What sort of devilry was that? Or were the Mythmarchers so exotic a fare that her mind was full with nightly illusions? After breakfast, Michiko left Kaelen to check on the horses. The first moment he was alone with his men since the pub, where they met.

Last edited:
  • Yay
Kaelen had been lost in thought since he got up. It wasn't until the sudden nibble on his ear that he came back into the moment. A bit of a smile crossed his lips and then a bit of a frown. He had missed his chance to tease Michiko Nishanti about how she looked without clothes on while she dressed. He agreed to her proposal and then headed down the stairs to the inn's dinning hall.

Finding an empty table, Kaelen sat down and pulled out his papers. The list for Silverhearth was over half way done. A blessing if a taxing one. The previous night had done a lot to restore his spirit. He was much more energetic now and relaxed. It was hard to say if it was from the massage or the vigorous activity after. Regardless he was feeling he could get this done and still have the emotional energy left after to face his eldest brother.

While Kaelen's focus was on the papers, someone from the back suddenly came up to the table. A human who looked to be about the noble's age with the burns and scars that spoke of intense conflict. This man sat across from Kaelen.

"Commander. What brings you here?"

Kaelen looked up to see one of his men. A smile crossed his face. "Jak. Settling back into civilian life?"

"Not sure. Feels more like I'm off duty. Keep waiting for my next orders and duties."

"Same can not be said for me. Going through the list for Silverhearth. Over half way done. I still need to get to your family. Your brother and father both were good men."

Jak froze up for a moment and looked as if an arrow had hit him out of nowhere. It took him a bit but eventually he said, "Thank you sir." He paused then went on. "Commander, please save my family for last. You can supper with us. I know dad and Jon would want that if they were still with us."

"They are still with us Jak and I would be honored." Kaelen replied with a smile. He patted his brother-in-arms' arm then squeezed lightly. The other man smiled back then got up. He excused himself as he had more deliveries of grains to make and left.

The day unfolded, Michiko lost in her mind. She remained near but quiet, tempting conversation out of Kaelen Silverblood. Attempting to divine the sensations roiling through her after the dream.

Dreams were not always harbingers, but today... something in the atmosphere shifted. A drift in the magic of the air. The weather changed, a rumbling storm at their backs, never reaching them but blessing the land with much needed rain.

“Shall I ride ahead? I assume we shall dine at the Castle. We aren’t far.” Michiko said, when the list was all but concluded. She’d been close but quiet, focusing on aiding his mind, which since the night before was keenly closer. Felt and contained.

“Kaelen?”

• Yay