Private Tales Secret Getaway

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Yeah, ok. That wasn't going to happen. Arastan would feel better if she had a bodyguard, no matter how strong Taliyah was. More importantly, mother would have to have two feet in the grave for every one member of the royal family to not have a bodyguard. That was a problem for later.

"Yes, it certainly will be nice for you to be on my arm the next time we go out...Not to mention, I can give you all the kisses you want while everybody is watching."

He said the last bit just before he deeply kissed her on the bed. It was a deeply liberating feeling to know that they did not have to hide, or suppress their relationship in public like they had been forced to.

Taliyah

Taliyah smiled and welcomed Arastan's kiss. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders as she kissed him back. Their tongues fought for control as she closed her eyes and sunk into him.

He was perfect and he was hers...forever.

"So what do you want to do the rest of the night, my fiance?" Taliyah asked once they had broken apart and Arastan laid on his back. She snuggled into his side with her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest.

Arastan Aellevanda

Arastan lightly traced his finger around Taliyah's back as he stared up at the ceiling with a content smile on his face. He would have been fine just to lay there with Taliyah in his eyes for the rest of the night, but then her question reminded him of something.

"Well...you did lose our little contest the other day."
He reminded teasingly, referring back to their day out on the lake.

Taliyah