LFG Rallying the academics and engineers of Elbion!

Sigfrith Runecarver

Elbion College
Character Biography
Link
Things in Elbion seem to have been pretty quiet lately, especially since it got broke by Cthulu's cousins (??). And I've not seen a ton of stuff going on with Elbion beyond that, except to hear it's limping along and sort of functioning in the background. I have a soft spot for Elbion, as well as my other projects, and I'd love to dig into this storyline and work on rebuilding Elbion and pushing it to new heights with the college.

No threads yet, as I'm still seeing who we have around and wants to be involved.

I'm still interested in Elbion, I've just been separating myself from all the apocalyptic events for several reasons.

If someone were to teach a class again or host another college vs college tournament that'd be cool. I feel like the purpose of the college was to simulate a hogwarts style school RP where characters can learn magic and interact with each other on an academic level, maybe break curfew to hit the taverns in the city, hold secret magic duels and stuff that college kids get up to.

I couldn't really bring myself to participate in its destruction.

• Bless
Reactions: Ezra Archiva
I'm still alive and interested in some old fashioned Elbion RP. It's been sad to see it so so quiet, especially since it has a ton of potential for fun magical college hijinks alongside the whole rebuilding effort.

A long while back I had an idea to bring together a study group or Breakfast Club style detention of sorts as a thread, but I unfortunately couldn't follow through with it due to a hiatus I took; that could be a possible way to revive people for some fun roleplay. Like Selina said, some threads to really highlight the academia aspect of Elbion would be nice to see.

• Bless
Reactions: Selina Della Altas
I'm all for moving rocks! Preferably with magic, Ezra's arms are better suited for spellbook-holding than manual labor after all.

If you're in detention with a Maester of the Fifth Order, you probably broke some really important rules, so probably wouldn't be allowed to use magic.

Question:
What offences would get a student sent to detention?

Selina's a good student, but if it's not that hard or if there's greater academic benefit to going to detention she might find herself there. She rarely, if ever, breaks any rules on purpose.

Maybe some magical experimentation gone wrong, resulting in some potential minor damage to the college? I can see an ambitious group of students going in over their heads with an overly complex spell that sends them into detention.

The study group idea may also work well, especially for the more responsible among us, along with a class thread, school trip, etc.

Last edited:
Maybe some magical experimentation gone wrong, resulting in some potential minor damage to the college? I can see an ambitious group of students going in over their heads with an overly complex spell that sends them into detention.

The study group idea may also work well, especially for the more responsible among us, along with a class thread, school trip, etc.
There are responsible students at Elbion? :eek: That could definitely be a possibility though!