Private Tales Of Similar Cloth

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
He offered a shy smile as she accepted his invitation. Obviously, there were some preconceptions that could be made about the two of them traveling to bathe together, but his motives were legitimate. There was an innate fear in the back of his mind that he would leave to wash and return to find her in an even worse state. Honestly, he wasn't sure he'd be able to forgive himself if such a thing occurred on his watch. She wasn't his responsibility, but... Well, he liked her.

Purehearted intent aside, he couldn't pretend that he wasn't nervous. It actually made him feel a bit better that she obviously was as well. Reaching out to carefully take the still unconscious crow, he smiled a bit. "I'll be sure to keep an eye on him. He won't run away from us if he awakes, no so long as he bears our mark."

Tharu looked down at the flower shaped marking on the Raven's underside as Shayleigh gathered some belongings and readied to leave. He handed it back to her, on request and followed her lead as they set off.

Tharu could feel the place before he heard it and heard it before he saw it. The waterfall cascading into a river bubbling with life gave off an energy very similar to Grovehaven itself, and the Prince found himself wearing a smile even before they'd broken through the tree line. "It's perfect. This place... it's special, can you feel it?"

Shayleigh had proven herself capable of tapping into powers once thought only gifted to his bloodline. Could she feel in her bones how much energy flowed through this river? "It almost feels like I'm back home..." It brought a shiver of nostalgia down his spine, and his head turned to face the lovely woman beside him. "Besides you?" He blurted in his euphoric state, not thinking too hard about things anymore. "Not much. It's incredible. How long have you known about this place?"

Last edited:
When Tharu posed the question if she could feel it, Shay paused a moment and closed her eyes. She’d felt it once, however, that was with his help.. Even if he says it hadn’t been, they’d been connected in a way and she knew that had to have helped. Even so, she took a deep breath and tried to open herself in hopes she could feel even the slightest of what he could.

It sounded distant, a whimsical kind of melody.. Soft, nurturing, inviting, full of life.. Goosebumps visibly rose on her skin while her lips curled into that soft knowing smile. “I think…” Shay sighed “I think I can..but I’m not sure.”

Lids lifted as he mentioned this reminding him of his home and turned her head, lifting her chin some as she looked up at him. “This is what your home feels like?!” She asked, her tone one of surprise. “I’d never want to leave if that was that case.” She joked, letting her laughter join with the sound of their surroundings.

Besides you?

Shay bit at her lip, trying to keep herself from smiling at his admittance.. Instead of bringing attention to it, she continued forward. “Um, probably a few years after I made the wilds my home. I can’t say I’ve ever seen another visit this place, at least not when I do. It’s my little secret.” That smile finally slid free. “Which is now yours to keep as I trust you’ll not tell anyone you don’t think deserves to know.”

Shay stopped at a small clearing with lush grass, the softest she’d ever felt beneath her feet. It led off towards the water, shallow at first but the further out the deeper it got. The deepest point being right by and under the waterfall. Blankets were laid out on the grass, along with the raven, nestling it within the grass. Turning towards Tharu, unknowing why the beating of her heart felt like it was going to beat right out of her chest.

“Mind turning around for a moment?!” She asked quietly and waited for him to do just that, knowing well that he would. Once he did, Shay would slip the soiled dress up and over her head, keeping hold of it in one hand. Bare feet moved down towards the water, slipping into it one foot at a time. Feeling the water move up her bare skin, inch by inch until it was just under her collarbone. The water was warm, a welcomed warmth to ease the tension in her bones.

“Okay, you can turn around now..” She was well covered by the water, nothing could be seen, that she knew of. The dress had been dragged into the water with her, a chance to clean it while they bathed as well. Then she could lay it out to dry in the sun and have something clean to wear after a while.

There was more than a small part of Tharu that wanted to invite her to come to stay with him at his own home for a little while, but being as his home was still in danger, and... well, surely she wouldn't want to be that close to him all the time anyways, right? Regardless, he could tell from the expression on her face, the soft shiver in her tone that she did indeed feel this place's power.

It wasn't out of the realm of possibility that the very energies he now called attention to had been what drew her to this crystalline lake in the first place. If she was as gifted as Tharu was beginning to expect, such clear waters and vibrant life would be practically dragging her by the heels. The Prince himself certainly felt renewed of spirit just standing before it. He tilted his head towards Shay, offering a sly wink. "It can be our secret now, so long as you're willing to share with me."

Shayleigh led him down to a grassy expanse just off the water, baked in sunlight and brimming with bright green beneath their feet. As they made their way down, Tharu spoke a bit more of home. "In Spring, My Father erects magical barriers around places like this, which he refers to as 'Groves'." Had Nairth seen a place like this in their court, it would have already been well defended, he'd no doubt. They are protected from any who would harm or disturb such pristine pictures of life, and only those with pure intent and a love for life can cross the barriers."

It actually served more than one purpose; not only did it protect the places within the barriers, The Spring also kept endangered plants and animals within those zones, giving them a chance to slowly rebuild their numbers before reintroducing them to the forest.

Shayleigh finally decides to break that looming ice, meekly requesting he turn around. Tharu stared at her with puzzlement only for a minute before it clicked. Right, they had come here to bathe, hadn't they? All of the sudden that extra bravado he was feeling faded as he nodded and turned his back to her. He could hear the shifting of her clothes as she pulled herself free of them, and then the movement of the water as she lowered herself into the clear lake below.

She called for him to turn around, but it would be far easier to do what came next without making eye contact with her. Straightening his back and taking a deep breath in, Tharu slid the robe he wore from his shoulders, letting it cascade down his lean, muscular form and fall to his feet in a pool before stepping out and collecting it. Just... had to pretend she wasn't there, watching him...

Obviously that only worked until he turned around, flushed and holding his robe in front of his intimates as he stepped into the lake with her.

• Smug
Reactions: Shayleigh
“Our secret.. I like the sound of that” Shay gave him a grin, one of those devious grins. Until she realized those words hadn’t been just thought of but said out loud. Clearing her throat while she tried to think of something quick to change the subject, for now.

Luck seemed to be on her side as he began talking about these spots, these Groves at his home. “You mean to tell me that you’ve many of these places, similar to this one, all over?” The thought of spending a day at a time at each of these places, letting the sun warm her skin and the water cool it when needed. That thought alone sounded divine. “I wish all places like this could be protected but I’m happy at least some are, Thank your father for me” Not that his father would know here from one fae to the next but what he was doing meant a lot to her and she wanted him to know such.

Shay had a brief moment of hesitation but didn’t give it much thought, otherwise she would have backed out of what she’d done. Bathing with clothes on just didn’t go over well, especially when the clothing itself was soiled too. What Shay had failed to realize was how clear the water was, even with the dark colored stones that lined the bottom of the water. It gave no camouflage to her bare skin. Arms drew in her dress once she realized everything could be seen and did what she could to hide certain parts of her body. Not that it worked all too well.

What she hadn’t expected to see once she looked back at him was a well toned, bare ass as he bent over to collect his robe. Her breath caught and she swore she stopped breathing and damn it, she knew she needed to look away.. She should look away and yet.. She couldn’t. She let her eyes drink him in, everything from his dirtied feet to the back of his head. Even watched the muscles in his legs contract and relax as he started to turn around, Shay looked as if she’d been caught doing something red handed and quickly lowered her eyes to the water as he began to step in.

“The water’s rather warm this time of day, thankfully. I’d sleep here if I could when it’s like this, however, I think my body would protest being in the water for too long.” Trying to lighten things up with some sort of odd, yet funny comment.. “I bet it sounds lovely here..” Shay added. Knowing well that Tharu could hear it. All the while, doing her best not to look up at him.

Tharu San'Seya

Tharu slowly descended into the slightly chilled waters, just barely tinged with the warmth of the overhead sun as the soft ripples rose up his legs and over his midsection. The Prince had no qualms with nudity; It was common for Spring folk to forgo clothes in effort to deepen their bond with nature, but the thought of Shayleigh seeing... well, everything... It wasn't that he disliked it, Rather he liked it far more than perhaps he should.

It seemed to be a running theme, that everything about the strange young woman was far more attractive to him than it had any right to be after only a couple of days together. Still, the way her eyes were trained to the water, the soft blush on her cheeks, the slightly blurred shape of her body beneath the water's surface, that he was unable to stop his eyes from briefly combing over... Suffice it so say that Shayleigh wasn't the only one struggling.

"It's part of his job... Protecting life is Spring's mantra, and as its King, he takes that extremely seriously..." He sounded like a broken record, talking about his father, and the Spring mantra, Tharu shook his head, closing his eyes as he dunked himself beneath the water to thoroughly soak his silver locks. When he rose back up, he could feel the crystalline beads running down his form as he swept his hair to his back with his hands, looking over at the woman still avoiding his gaze. "We use them to protect endangered species and rare plants as well. Small sanctuaries, all across the land."

Gods, this was silly... Where they really going to let these... whatever these feelings were walk all over them?

"It does. It's like a symphony all around us, Shayleigh... It's absolutely divine."

Tharu sounded perhaps a bit stiff, but that was likely because he was swallowing down his own nerves, keeping himself as calm as possible as he slowly approached her, his sullied robes slung over his shoulder.

He reached out, placing his hands on her shoulders and looking down at her.

"Would you like to hear?"

• Aww
Reactions: Shayleigh
Had she been blindsided by these unexpected feelings, allowing herself to lower her guard that she’d spent hundreds of years building and securing. All for a man she barely knew at all, save for the little amount of time they’d spent together. A prince, a man of nobility that had a much higher rank in society then a recluse like herself. Someone who’d hidden herself away from most interactions with.. Well.. just about any living thing.

Yet, here she was sharing her most secretive location, her hideaway.. To him. Strangely, it just felt.. Right. He’d yet to give her a reason to not trust him or his actions and she had a feeling he never would. Perhaps this was what she’d needed all along, a reason to live again. A reassurance that not all were out to harm her and in order to let good things in, you have to go out on a limb and seek it.

“It should be the job of all Kings, Queens, within each court to make sure things like this are protected. So many sacred spaces are being torn up for just a brief amount of happiness and before you know it, it’ll all be gone..” Shay likely went to far with that statement and it obviously had more meaning to it then what was said, an underlying meaning well hidden.

It’s absolutely divine…

Those words tore her eyes off the water just as Tharu began closing the distance between them. Normally she’d start backing up or somehow keeping a good amount of space between them but the need to do so had dissipated. Sapphires locked with his gold as her chin tilted up just a bit.

The flurry of goosebumps ran across her skin, easily felt when his palms met her shoulders. “I.. Uh.. Yes, I’d love to hear it.” Without much thought, Shay let her dress go to float atop the water so she was free to lay her own hands upon his shoulders. Taking a deep breath in, trying to remember exactly what it was she was to do. Eye’s closed and she let her mind go, letting it open to everything around them.

It was as if the spring itself was waiting for her to do just that, the second she cleared her mind she heard it. It was the sounds of dreams, a melody of love and life, music that none could ever recreate with worldly instruments. Lips parted softly, breathing shallow so as to not drown out the symphony they were playing for her. What she didn’t know was the fact that tears were slowly running down her cheeks. Not because she was upset, far from it actually. It was happiness so pure one could not do anything but cry.

"It's... Beautiful.. No, more than that.. There are no words for it.."

Shayleigh had once again surprised him beyond what he'd imagined possible. Without prompt from Tharu, the Sidhe reached up and took his shoulders, causing Tharu's next words to catch in his throat as he felt her presence connect to his own almost flawlessly, leaving him devoid of speech, staring down at her in wonderment.

For any creature not of Spring lineage to connect with him was far-fetched, as he'd explained to her earlier. For Shayleigh to effortlessly connect with him once again at will, with no effort needed on his own part to share his power with her? It was... well, it was frankly unheard of. Such a thing simply didn't happen. The song that she heard was more than what came to Tharu's ears; it was joined by a different song now, one only she could perceive: The burst of life that echoed from The Prince's own heart at her presence.

In that singular moment, the woman he'd met only days prior had bonded to Tharu in a way not even his Father had experienced. No, more than that, it was a bond that only one San' Seya had ever formed with another, long, long ago: When Isa San'Seya found the mortal she was destined to be tied to for the rest of her life, before Tharu had even been born.

She came back to him now, tears streaking down her cheeks as the sound faded from her ears, the connection waning as her emotions broke her concentration. Immediately Tharu's hand went to her cheek, wiping the beads from her skin with a thumb. The blind look of wonderment had shifted now to a smile. A smile of more than friendship.

It was adoration that now lingered in his eyes, as he pulled her into a comforting embrace.

Shay hadn’t given it much thought and truthfully only assumed that it would work much like it had last time. In her mind, all she had to do was touch him; connect with him and the rest would just follow. It happened so fast that her mind didn’t even have time to comprehend the emotions laced with the melody.

In the midst of the emotional confusion, Tharu took it upon himself to start wiping away those tears she’d not even realized had fallen. The silky touch of his skin caused her to gently lean into his touch while her eyes sought out his. “Is.. Is that how they all sound? The one’s at your home?” Voice just barely above a whisper.

Before that question could be answered, he pulled her in and for the first time ever, Shay gave it no thought at all. Flesh against flesh, a sensation that left her nearly trembling. This had been the closest she’d allowed anyone to get with her since she ran away. It wasn’t until this very moment that she realized just how much she’d missed it.

Cheek rested against his chest, arms snaked their way around him and held him so tight that she feared she may hurt him. “Thank you.. For everything Tharu.. I’m starting to think we were meant to meet, as if you were meant to be a part of my life.. Even if it’s just for this little bit of time we’ve shared, I’ll cherish it always..”

Tharu didn't respond immediately to her first question, instead savoring the warmth of another close to him, even in the mild chill of the clear waters surrounding them. A lifetime of isolation had left him worried of his own ability to connect with anybody to the slightest degree, but in Shayleigh he felt a bond with strength that overwhelmed him.

This strange woman who'd appeared seemingly from nowhere had taken him, and she didn't even realize it. Tharu was only just beginning to, himself.

The Prince's palms rested against Shayleigh's back, the air entering and leaving his lungs coming in long, slow breaths as he all but melted against her skin, eyes sliding shut as his mind raced to catch up with what his heart had already driven his body to do. The smile that had found his lips had yet to leave, lingering just as long as the fluttering sensation in his chest when she rested her head against it.

"No, thank you. He finally whispered back, one hand sliding up her back, fingertips dragging along her skin to rest in her hair. "For showing me what it's like to feel this way about another. This warmth... it's like nothing I've ever experienced." There wasn't a word that he could put to the sensations she gave him, not one that he was familiar with, anyways. Shayleigh would feel Tharu move his head, and then his lips pressing softly against the flesh of her forehead.

"I want you to come with me, when you're able... I want to show you everything..."

The rhythmic beating of his heart sounded so familiar, a melody that made her feel like she was…home. As if it was made specifically for her, it called to her. It made itt so easy for her to feel safe in his arms, safer than she’d felt in a long time.. A very long time. Though what she couldn’t wrap her mind around was how she could feel this way towards someone she barely knew, even if it felt like she’d known him all her life.

The thin fabric of her dress floated atop the water while part of it clung to her chest like a second skin, slowly being pulled away by the soft yet constant movement of the water. With what had happened, what she’d heard, Shay had almost forgotten about the fact that they both stood in each other’s arms..bare.

At some point her arms had found their way snaked around his neck, fingers lightly tracing back and forth along the back of his neck. Shay shivered and tiny bumps formed on her skin while his hand trailed up her back. “Warmth.. Yes.. I’ve never felt this warmth either..” She admitted.

It wasn’t just the kiss that had her lifting her chin up, letting her eye’s lock onto his own with a questioning look, but also the words he spoke. The way he had her feeling was almost dizzying. “Come with you?! But won’t I just get in the way or keep you from what you need to be doing? And where? See everything? Do you mean your home, your Kingdom? I would be honored to see it all.”

Shay pulled one arm free, letting the palm of her hand rest on his cheek, thumb gently caressing it. “If you promise I’ll not get in the way, you just say when and I’ll make time.”.

It was something he'd begun to consider more and more since the first time he'd connected to her so seamlessly, so effortlessly. By her own admission, she wished to see what his home had to offer, what places there were that she'd yet to discover. It was true that his Court was in a state of conflict, that the land wasn't entirely safe. The dark shadow looming over it cast a looming worry over every blade of grass in the Spring.

But if there was any chance that Tharu did not make it through to the other side of the struggle with the Dark One, he wanted to be able to say that he'd lived his life to the fullest. That he'd no regrets about how he'd existed, the way his Father did. They was his heart drummed in his chest, the way his entire body felt aflame with some feeling he couldn't describe as the bare-skinned Sidhe pressed herself into his arms and looked up at him with adoration...

He was sure.

"I want to be near you. You make me feel more alive than I've ever felt before." The Prince tilts his head into her palm, closing his eyes and smiling as she strokes his cheek gently. "Perhaps it seems silly, but... I'm sure of what I want, and I'm sure that it's you." He mutters down softly, his hands moved from her hair, sliding back down to her waist and resting there as they floated through the water together, gently. They'd done little in the way of actual washing, but reveling in the presence of one another, soaking their souls in whatever this powerful feeling was that danced between them...

He'd needed it so much more than a bath.

Shayleigh had totally enchanted him, and while it was terrifying, it was also the most exhilarating thing that had ever happened to him in his life. Is this what it felt like? To truly care for someone? His eyes open slowly, and he leans his head down, his forehead now pressing gently against hers.

"I'm... nervous. There's so much I'm feeling, and I've never felt it before. I'm not entirely sure what to do with all of it."

This moment.. It all seemed so, surreal. A dream? It all had to be a dream. How could so much happen in so little time? Feelings being brought forth that she didn't even know she was capable of, let alone for a stranger.. Someone she didn't know other than what he'd shared within a span of a night.. a day. So why then, as he holds her in his arms, does it feel like she's known him her entire life? Shay couldn't even begin to wrap her mind around it.

Her eyes softened as he leaned into her hand, a smile mimicking his own quickly spread. "How is this even possible." Shay whispered to him "These feelings, Tharu. Where did they come from and why?" Slowly ceasing the caress of his cheek, letting her fingers dance down and trace lightly over his lips. "I've never felt this way about anyone, ever. Never wanted to, if I'm being
truthful."
Goosebumps formed and followed his hands as they moved from her hair, a shiver creating ripples in the water as the warmth his hands found her cool bare waste.

There was no telling why her heart quickened as he opened his eyes, possibly it was simply because he left her utterly captivated by the way he looked at her. They moved in sync with each other, while he lowered his head to hers, her arms snaked their way around his neck and rested on his shoulders. Fingers slid through the underside of his hair for leverage, pressing tenderly as he rested his forehead upon her own.

"I'm nervous too.." She admitted. Without much thought, she removed one hand from his hair. Searching for one of his own, she brought it and placed it palm down atop her heart. "Feel that?" She asked, knowing there was no way he wouldn't be able to feel it racing. "My heart has never beat like this for anyone Tharu. I don't know what to do with all this either, I'm not even sure I can put into words how I'm feeling right now but I do know that I don't want it to stop.." Shay sighed softly.

"The wilds brought you to me, I'm sure of it.. Now it's up to us to figure out why."

Whatever this feeling was that crackled between them like vicious arcs of invisible lightning, pulling them together relentlessly, Tharu cared less and less what caused it the longer it permeated every fiber of his being. No, there needed not be any reason for this feeling. It was just as she'd said-- The Wilds brought them together. Who were two Fae to question the will of nature itself?

The way she shivered and trembled in his arms, it made a strange warmth spread through his veins like the fire that spread so hungrily through the trees the night before. The bare flesh against his palms could have been laden with sharp points and he wouldn't have noticed through the sheer energy that seemed to make his hands tremble with anticipation. Anticipation for... what? He wasn't sure, again.

Shayleigh reached down and took one of his hands away, and for a moment there was worry. Had he moved too quickly? Had he offended her? He watched her, as she moved it to hover over her breast, pressing his palm firmly into her soft chest so that he could hear the thundering of her heart. He exhaled, releasing a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding as he let his touch rest there, his eyes closing as he focused on her heart, a beat which matched his own as she spoke breathlessly up to him.

"Whatever fate the wild has chosen for the pair of us..." He muttered down to her quietly, his face moving to slowly close the gap between them. "We will face it together, Shayleigh..." Of that he was certain. Whatever link had been forged between them was too strong to be anything but everlasting. Everything up to this point had been instinct, without thought. But now he knew exactly what he wanted to do, for the first time since they'd arrived.

His lips pressed against her own, his eyes sliding shut as he held her tight in his arms, reveling in the softness of her lips as they collided with his own. For the first time in Tharu's entire life, he heard nothing from the world around him. Not the trees, nor the air or even the water around them.

He felt and heard only the woman in his arms.

When Shay brought his hand up to her chest, not a single thought had ceased that moment. Not the fact that she was in the arms of a man, naked. Not the fact that in doing what she had done, there were parts of her in clear view for the first time for any man. But he wasn't just any man, any fae.. He was Tharu, he felt like home.. Never had it crossed her mind that his eyes could be ever hungry to get a good look at her in this state, then again, maybe he wasn't even looking at her in that way.. If he was, she'd not care. There was a warmth that flooded her being, that seemed to move through her veins when his palm finally met her flesh.

Lifting her eyes, looking up at him through the veil of lashes hoping to see if he could feel how he caused her heart to beat. His hushed words answered that and much more, all the while closing the space between them. Was she even breathing still? Together. Shay let that word repeat in her head, the way he said it seemed so simple and yet, it wasn't. She wanted to tell him to say it again, to tell her that he truly meant it. Together.

Yet, all thoughts faded as she watched him bring his lips to hers. So many emotions exploded at once, scared, excited, nervous, happy, flustered.. It was pure instinct that had her pressing into his with her own. Pillows, they were like pillows, his lips. The pure comfort of laying upon the blanketed grass after swimming, head finding the feather down and the sun wrapping around your body to blanket you in warmth. His kiss, this kiss was a comfort she never knew she needed.

Hands, wherever they had been previously, where now cupping his face on either side to bring him closer. If even possible. Then moving one hand so that she could snake her arm around his neck and hold onto him. Shay didn't want the kiss to end, as selfish as that was. When he began to pull away, her lips would press to his skin just to the side of his lips, leaving small kissed up to his cheek. "Am I dreaming?" Shay whispered to him before moving to the other side of his lips to do the same as she had done to the previous side. "Is this really happening? I don't think this is real, you may need to pinch me."

Tharu San'Seya

In that enrapturing meeting of their lips and flesh they finally embraced the emotions that had been building within them outside of their control for the last two days, and the connection that they had made with one another twice before opened again.

Shayleigh could hear the world around them, the water and trees, the birds and the beasts, like an orchestra playing a symphony that was both deafening and silent at once. Because as loud as it was around the pair trapped in the closing cage of blossoming passion, the man she listened through was numb to it all.

There was only her. The beating of her heart against his chest, the soft sounds of her lips as they caressed and slid against his own. Her hushed whispers, quiet and yet under laden with so much emotion and need that they may as well have been screams. The heat of her breath against his ears would make his body tremble against her, one of his hands sliding from the dip of her waist up her back, resting just below her neck as he responded to her question not with words, but with another kiss. This one deeper, more powerful.

Tharu lost himself in her, lost the troubles that plagued him, the doubts that lingered in his head, and the self-loathing that haunted the shadow of his pride. Her lips, her touch, the quiver of her whispering breath... it was like a panacea to a man far more exhausted than he let on. When finally he pulled his lips away from her own once more, only by inches, the hand at her waist gently pinched her flesh between his fingertips.

Tharu laughed, somewhat huskily.

"Should this be a dream, I hope it never ends..."

It wasn't until shay felt herself relax, letting her guard down completely, that the world opened. It wasn't just the slight splashing of the water but the deep swooshing of it not only moving around them, but against the rocks that held it in. The gentle, yet strong vibration of the waterfall a bit of a ways behind them. The blades of grass and the leaves in the trees softly dancing with the melody of the wind. Even the animals nearby sounded.. different.. but it was that familiar enchanting melody that she'd heard only moments ago that struck her heart. It drew her in and drowned out all the other sounds.

The feeling of his body trembling just by a whisper awoke something in her, something she was not all to familiar with. Heat bloomed in her cheeks as her body shivered in reaction to his own. This, all of this should be freaking her out. Yet, at this moment, she would do anything to be even closer to him. To have his arms engulf her body only to press her to his warmth, never to let go.

She followed the feeling of his hand traveling slowly up her spine, stopping just below her neck. It was like she could feel the anticipation of what he was going to do, as If she knew at any moment his lips would find hers once more. And she wasn't wrong. There was pure passion exchanged through this kiss, their needs, wants, desire seemed to flow from one another as if asking for permission to grant them. Letting her hand slip from the side of his neck back until her fingertips rested on the back of his head, nestled in his hair.

The other hand left his shoulder, letting her fingertips play along his bare back while they slowly made their way down to just above those forbidden cheeks, only to make their way back up again. All the while her lips meeting his, hungrily, playfully pulling him in. As he began to pull away, she caught his bottom lip with her teeth and gave it a gentle nibble before he could get to far from her. Shay sucked in air, making a sound that was between one of surprise and that of pleasure and it all but confused her.

None the less, he'd given her the pinch she'd asked her and that laugh.. The sound of it had her nearly melting in his arms. "Come now prince" Her tone hushed, sweet and yet mischievous "You've duties you need to tend to, you can't stay in such a dream all the time." One corner of her mouth lifted up into a teasing smirk as she looked up and into his eyes. "I, on the other hand." Brow rose, her hand on his back still idly moving about. "May make this dream my home."

Again and again their lips met, ceaselessly their hands explored one another's bare flesh, exploring it as though it were lands they'd yearned to reach for a lifetime and only now had the bravery and the boldness to make that journey, to cross that chasm and seek the heat of another. Each kiss, each touch, was more heated than the last, filled with more hunger, more need that unraveled Tharu, picking him apart piece by piece until there was no Prince, no San'Seya heir, No duanann. All that Shayleigh's touches and kisses left him was a man-- a mortal without power, helpless to his desires.

The desire for the woman in his arms, the one whom his heart called out for, to explore every curve, to adore every inch...

To love.

Doing what she had teased him with, his hands slowly moved down the bare, lake-embraced flesh of her back, palms cupping the swells of her rear end, pulling her even tighter against his own form, if it were possible, the look of dreaminess and shock in his face changing, his lips curling into a smile, eyes lidding slightly as she teased him with her words. Something else now built inside him. More than the desire to kiss and touch. No, he wanted to bask in her, to bathe in her presence. Whatever this was, he wanted to dive in, headfirst, and never look back.

"The only duty that this Prince cares about..." The duanann murmured mischievously down to her, his breath warm against her neck as his lips found her nape, "Is living this dream. Anything else will just have to wait..." No longer would he live his entire life for the good of the Court, for the good of his Father. Shayleigh was neither. Shayleigh was for him. Shayleigh was what made him happy. The Prince's hands kneaded her backside softly, before trailing up her back again, stopping at her waist and holding her there as he trailed soft, but fiery kisses along the side of her neck, his eyes opening to look up at her as he did so.

"Don't deny me that, Shayleigh. Please, live this dream with me..."

The sound that left her was like nothing he'd ever heard. It was as though somebody had taken a match and ignited his heart. Gods above, whatever they may be, let him hear more, let him experience more of this magic she cast on him. This unending spell, where everything was right.

The warmth of his hands moved across and down her bare back, her skin heating beneath his touch in such a way that it shocked her. Continuing to wake her body, leaving it yearning for more. More of his touch, his hands, fingertips, lips, his words. All of him. Was it even possible to be so incredibly enamored with someone that you’d already give anything to be with them again even though they’re still there?!

A sudden audible inhalation that was quickly followed by a hushed hum as his hands found what it was they’d been looking for. If Shay’s cheeks hadn’t already been flushed, they were heavily now. Fingers digging into his lower back, not even an inch away from his derriere as he palmed her own. Instinct told her to lift her legs as what little space between them came to a close, leaving nothing but flesh against flesh. Although she began to listen to that little voice, one leg lifting, rubbing the inside of her thigh against his leg in the process. She paused, unsure if that was the right thing to do. Too soon?

Shay lifted her eyes to his own, caught by how he looked down at her. Desire was to tame a word for it and whatever it was, caused something within her to stir. Watching him intently as he lowered his head to her neck while gifting her with his words. The anticipation of what he was going to do caused goosebumps that ran across her entire body. Oh gods..” Shay whimpered unbeknownst to her, though quiet enough that he may or may not have heard them. It couldn’t be helped the moment lips met the nape of her neck.

He had her in a daze. Between the kneading at her backside and the lingering, hungry kisses at her neck, It left her unsure of anything else that might be happening around them. Eyes opened slightly when she felt his familiar gaze on her, watching her as his lips continued their delicious assault on her skin. The way he watched her and the fact that he wanted to see how she reacted to him heated her to the core. The hand still buried in his hair behind his neck curled into a fist, pulling at his hair in the process. She held back the deep sigh as long as she could before it broke free.

“How could I deny you anything, Tharu? It is not possible..” Her body trembled. “I do not know what this is..” Shay used the leverage of her hand behind his neck and pulled his head back just enough to give her full range. Lips hovered over his throat, teasing for but a moment before laying firm kisses. Kisses that continued as they moved from his throat to the side of his neck. “How or why you make me feel this way..” Shay flicked his earlobe with her tongue, biting it softly as she pulled away from it.

"I don’t want it to end..”

“And maybe that’s too much to ask for from you.. from a prince to a commoner.. Do not leave me.”
Scared of the words she’d spoken, lips pressed roughly into his, needing to feel them once more and a way to keep him from saying anything just yet. What Shay didn’t realize, was during this time she’d become so relaxed that her gift was now open to him. Something she’d never known was even possible, for someone to feel what she was feeling instead of the other way around. He could easily feel how safe she felt with them, how hungry she was for him, how much her heart called for him. Yet, would it be mistaken for his own feelings?