Private Tales No Jackets

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Lucius smiled as his fingers continued to deftly dance, his other hand coming up to gently cup her cheek, their breath mixing.

"I consider it a bargain struck." He said softly, a heady tinge of desire in his tone.

He had absolutely no idea how he was going to keep his hands off her in the future. Every second spent outside the cabin she had been on her mind. Thoughts of her had plagued his mind, some as innocent as a rabbit in a field and others...not so much.

It was like he couldn't keep her out of his head, and in the moment he wasn't so sure that was a bad thing.

Without a second thought he pulled her into a deep kiss.

Gods. How was she ever supposed to work again? Would she ever get enough of this, of him? She'd tried, subtly, to be close to him so many times and he'd never seemed to take notice. They'd been close, and her jealousy of other women so much as looking at him for too long had been perhaps not so subtle. How it hadn't been obvious to her how much she'd wanted him until now, she couldn't understand. The last few weeks she'd lived not only for her own happiness, but primarily his. Of course, of course she loved him.

Her mind rushed, and she made her elation known before ultimately grabbing hold of him and pulling him into the tub with her, fully clothed.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucius
"Oh shi-" Lucius said as he suddenly found hands grabbing at him and yanking him forward into the tub.

Water splashed every, casting over the wooden floor as the young Captain found himself face first between Peyton's legs. The Soap stung his eyes, but the pain was well worth the view until his lack of breath pushed him towards the surface.

"HEY!" Lucius said as he awkwardly tried to arrange himself, mostly to make sure that at least didn't get his boots wet. "I don't smell that bad!"

The young Captain said as he kicked off his shoes and allowed himself to slip fully into the tub.

• Haha
Reactions: Peyton
She laughed at the sight of him flailing in the water and her head shook "Not anymore you don't.." she rumbled playfully and leaned forward to crawl on top of him and smother another laugh against his lips. She squeezed at his sides with her thighs and grinned..

"What did you tell them?.." she asked, and peppered his face with kisses and his neck with gentle bites. She assumed some of them would have raised the question of what the hell they'd been doing for a day and a half..

• Bless
Lucius smirked, his hands settling on either side of her hips as she slowly crawled on top of him. "Well most of them aren't complete morons."

There hadn't really been many questions about just what had been going on in the cabin, in fact he was pretty sure half the crew had already been assuming they were sleeping together. This time it was only confirmed by the fact that they had literally spent a day and a half sequestered.

Happily, they were all smart enough not to say anything.

"So I'm afraid they know you fell victim to my unfettered charismatic charm." He tease as he leaned up and kissed her jaw. "But, they did vote me in as Captain officially."

So there was that.

• Bless
She gave him a look as though to say really? as he gave the crew that benefit of the doubt. She doubted any crew would ever measure up to their old one, not to her, but there were a few of them she'd be happy to keep on board, they'd certainly fought for it and earned their spot. But pirates were pirates and many of them were far more braun than brain.

"Is that what you'd call it?.." she laughed softly, and smiled lazily as he kissed at her jaw..

"Of course they did.." she looked at him and cupped his face with both hands, her lips already needfully imprinting upon his like she'd been so long deprived of them that she couldn't help but binge. "I hope you didn't throw up in your hands again.." she laughed under her breath.

"Now you just have to decide upon a name..."

• Sip
"No nerves at all this time." He smiled up at her. "Not with you behind me."

Figuratively anyway. She'd already been in the bath tub by the time the Crew had actually gotten around to making their votes known. The bastards had acted like they'd had any other choice, even joked about putting up Dav.

Lucius brushed his lips over hers, smiling as his hand slowly began to sail over her form in an almost reverant touch.

Though as she made mention of a name his head tipped back, a loud groan escaping his throat. It was something he'd been dreading. "The Thousand Fortune."

Lucius offered up.

"The Black's Revenge." He threw out another, then another. "The Rogue Wave."

A smirk touched his lips. "Peyton's Booty."

Last edited:
  • Haha
She flashed her teeth in a warm smile.. "I'll always be behind you." she told him with conviction, and her lips twisted a little.. "And sometimes on top of you.." she kissed.. "..or underneath you.." she kissed again and made a throaty sound akin to a purr as his hands slipped over her skin in the soapy water.

Her eyes rolled and she smirked at his dramatics, but she took the opportunity to bite at the skin on his neck and kiss to soothe the flame now that it was so exposed.. "Come on.. It can't be that difficult. Haven't you ever thought of what you'd call your own ship if ever you had one? What does it mean to you?.." she pressed, though continued to caress his skin, hoping it'd relax his mind enough to think...perhaps it wasn't the best tactic.

His options were met with quiet hm's as she considered them, but she stopped and sat back to look at him incredulously as he came to his final suggestion, and she splashed him in the face.

• Bless
He blinked as water slid down his face, a hand coming up to rub off some of the soapy bubbles that had stuck to him. "Okay so I'll keep that just for me then."

The words came as she would feel a hand grasp her rear, his lips parting in a wide smirk as his other hand reached out and gently pulled her in for another kiss.

He couldn't help himself. It was almost like her touch, her taste was addictive. Lucius wanted to spend every second besides her, with her, caressing and...a dozen other things that rushed through his mind the minute he looked upon her.

A breath slowly filled him as he backed off for just a moment, trying his best to still speak with the distraction of her so ever present.

"I never thought I'd have my own ship." He admitted quietly. "Hell...even now It doesn't seem real."

He was a Captain, a goddamn Captain of one of the largest Pirate ships sailing. At least by his estimation. "But...all I can seem to think about right now is you."

• Devil
This was one addiction that Peyton didn't mind him having, she'd happily join him in intoxicating themselves on each other. He snuffed out her grin with another kiss and she sighed. The water was getting cooler, but it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing right now..

“You should have aimed higher then.” she smirked at him. “Every pirate should want their own ship. I always thought I’d be a captain one day.. when I was young and naive. But I love navigating, and I found myself a captain that I love. What more could I want?..”

His last comments put a little more colour on her cheeks and she visibly swooned. “Well.. I can’t complain about that.” She laughed, and got to work on stripping his wet clothes.

• Bless
He smirked up at her as his soaked shirt was thrown into the ground besides the tub.

The look in his eye spoke of passion, desire, but most of all love. He looked at her like he had looked at no one else. Her fingers slipped beneath the waters pulling at the string of his trousers as she shimmied down his legs to throw even more of his clothing recklessly across the room.

As soon as she pulled herself back over him Lucius reached out and grabbed her.

One hand slid around the small of her back, the other the nape of her neck as he pulled her against himself. Even as the water began to cool off he could feel the heat of her body, the softness of her skin against himself. "You make me want to be all the best parts of myself."

He told her softly.

"I don't know if you'll ever know how much I love you." Or if he could ever repay her for all that she had done.

His eyes caught hers, and it was all that he could do not to ravage her until she was speechless.

Nobody had ever said the sort of things he said to Peyton before, nor looked at her the way he did. She realised how impossibly happy she was right now, and it'd been the first time she'd felt true happiness in years.

She sighed deeply as he pulled her against him and she slid against his hot skin.. "There are no other parts of you. Not to me.." she smiled at him and her golden hazel eyes wandered over his face. He'd fallen into the gutter but it wasn't who he was, it never had been. He had a good heart, he was an undeniably strong warrior, and one of the best friends she'd ever had.

"I think I have an idea.." she flashed a smile at him. As their eyes locked, it seemed he'd shared the same thoughts as she had at that moment, and her bit gently on her lip before abusing her position of power this time, and attacking.

• Popcorn
Lucius surrendered every ounce of control he had to her.

He didn't care about the ship, about his title, about anything at all except for her. He wanted to hear the cries of her pleasures, the sounds of her losing herself to him. Every second they shared together felt like he was on fire.

Her touch was pure ecstasy, the press of her lips almost unbearable.

Lucius had no idea how long their embraced lasted. Seconds turned to minutes, minutes to hours. Every little bit of his focus was on her. He wanted to touch her, feel her, kiss every inch of her.

By the time they finished the water around them had turned nearly ice cold, but Lucius showed not a single hint of even realizing it. His forehead rested against hers, one hand resting on the nape of her neck while the other gently grasped her rear.

Long heady breaths passed from his lips. "I'm not sure how I'll ever be a proper Captain with you around."

He whispered.

"All I want to do is stay in here." Lucius smiled, but there was a tinge of truth to his words.

• Love
Peyton was thankful for the cold water, but even still she felt she was burning up and she was once again soaked in sweat. Her chest heaved as she fought for a steady breath and she laughed at his words and ran her fingers through his hair. "This isn't proper captaining? ..." she grinned "At least you had a bath.."

It was as though she could feel her heart physically swelling as he confessed to wanting nothing but her. She'd never felt so wanted in her life and she couldn't get enough of it. Honesty she didn't know how she was going to get any work done either.. "Then stay, allocate a quartermaster and have them deal with it." she smirked, but she knew he wouldn't, nor did she want him to.

She left another long kiss on his lips before rinsing her skin of sweat and standing to step out of the tub, water rushing from her skin and onto the already soaked floor. She wasn't in any rush to wrap herself in a sheet, she'd let him enjoy the view as she walked, hips swaying on purpose, to pull some fresh linen from the shelf and wrap it around herself.

A glance was all that was cast to the discarded journal still splayed open on the floor by the desk, she had absolutely no desire to deal with that right now. She wanted this time, time to be happy and carefree as they sailed back to Teth together, on their ship, their new beginning.

• Cheer
Lucius watched her with every step she took, his chin resting on his arm at the rim of the bath tub.

"Then you'd never get to see me in my real element." He commented quietly, still watching her even as she wrapped herself in fresh linens.

The very sight of her was intoxicating. The way her hips swayed, how she paced her steps, the half lidded eyes she used to stare directly into his soul. It all made him want to jump out of the tub and grab her, push her against the wall and kiss her all over again.

He felt like a teenager who'd just discovered what sex was.

For a moment he lingered in the tub, glancing down at his clothes and frowning deeply as he realized they were still utterly soaked. "Your plan to keep me naked is going well, at least."

Lucius grunted, leaning over the edge of the tub and picking up his pants before letting them drop onto the ground with a loud splotch.

• Haha
She left little puddled footprints across the wooden floor and she held the linens against her as she turned back to him with a smirk, her head tilting as she watched him right back. It was still odd to have him look at her in that way, but she felt comfortable with him, and she let him look. For a brief moment she silently dreaded returning to Teth with him, he'd already seen how some of the men there treated her, he'd done away with Sol already and that was before this. Gods help the next man to grab her in his presence, or the next woman to touch him in hers.

She bit on her lip with a look of apology as he picked up his dripping pants and she lifted another fresh towel for him before wandering back over and opening it holding it out for him.. "Sorry, but not really?.." her lips twisted. She lifted the pants and shirt and wrung them out above the bath and left them draped over the chair to dry. She'd left the clothes she'd brought for the journey on the Devil's Whore.. But luckily Kestra was her size and her clothes were decent enough but nowhere near as pretty as hers.

"I need some new jackets when we get back." she smirked and lifted a brow in silent jest..

• Cthulhoo rage
"Absolutely not." Lucius said as he waggled a finger at her and wrapped the towel around his waist.

There would be no jackets on his shoulders, not as long as he had anything to say about it. He might have chosen to become Captain, but there was no way in hell he was going to dress all fancy for the role. His men could respect him as much in a shirt as they would in a coat.

He was firm on that.

"Bring it up again and I'm gonna have to institute some punishments." The tone of his voice signified that he was obviously joking. Any punishment he might have for Peyton would very likely double as a reward.

With a quick fluid stel Lucius moved behind her, slowly moving around the room and for the first time taking a real look at their new quarters.

• Sip
She couldn't hide her grin or suppress a laugh "Why you are so against nice clothes is beyond me!" she mused and pulled herself up onto the desk to watch him. A brow quirked as he spoke of punishments and she shot him an incredulous look.

"Is that so?... I shall need to continue to bring it up then." she laughed and lifted the bottle of wine to drink from it, her feet swinging slowly back and forth above the floor.

"So when we have docked, named our ship, got a crew together... What is your first plan of action, Captain?." she smiled with a look of pride, golden hues following him around the cabin..

• Wonder
"Watch yourself first officer." He said, waggling another finger at her. "I have a long memory."

That wasn't exactly true, but hell it was meant to be a jest. He couldn't help the curve at the edge of his lips, eyes settling on her for a moment before he glanced at the bookshelf in front of him.

Her question made his brow furrow for a second. "I'm not so sure about that yet."

Lucius said quietly, reaching up and grabbing one of the books off the shelf. It was. A naval tactics guide written by an Allirian. He recognized the name, mostly because the man had been famous in the city for winning an unwinnable battle some hundred years ago.

"But." He smiled. "Were pirates, aren't we?"

They had the ship, they had money to outfit it, why else be at sea. "I want a legend. I want to be known. I want people to see our sails and feel a spike of terror in their hearts."

Passion flowed through his tone, true marked desire.

• Sip
Her gaze narrowed with a playful twist of her lips at being reprimanded under the title of first officer. "Aye. As do I.." she mused and took another long drink from her bottle of ridiculously expensive wine. She was celebrating after all.

"Mhmm.." she answered, looking down at the stitched wound in her shoulder and rolling it as it ached.. "We are.. But we're the best sort of pirate. And we'll find the best crew.. I'm warning you now, I'll be choosy.." she frowned, prodding at the wound. Her father had always been choosy and it'd worked out much better for him. Most pirates were scum, brutish men with little room in their brain for anything other than drink, women and gold. And women were scarce on ships.

That passionate lilt in his voice as he spoke of his hearts desires made her swoon, quite visibly and she grinned at him, her toes curling.. "If that is what you want then we'll make it so.." she smirked.. "And I think you know me well enough by now to know that I get what I want..." her head tilted.

• Devil
"You don't have to tell me twice." Lucius said with a smirk, walking over to her slowly while still holding the book in his hand.

He remembered the novel well, his father had owned it and often read from it. He'd never really been sure why, his father had never sailed on a ship of war as far as he'd been aware and piracy near Alliria was nearly unheard of.

It was a good memory however, and so he took it with him as he sauntered over to Peyton.

As he reached her he ran a finger beneath her chin. "You'll have full pick."

Lucius assured her as his lips brushed over hers.

"No one will be apart of this crew if you do not want them to be." She had pushed him beyond his dreams, and for that he would make sure that she did get everything she wanted. He would make sure of it.

Peyton's grin was a smug one as she met his gaze and stole a soft kiss as their lips grazed. "Hm. Obviously I trust your judgement, and if they fuck us off on board then you can Sol them." she laughed under her breath.. The comment made her think and she chewed on her lip gently.

"Luc, there are some people back in Teth who aren't going to be very pleased.." she narrowed her gaze, knowing they'd be awaiting trouble when they arrived back. Jacob's cronies had chased them off, but she knew the man had a bit of clout and a few loyal followers, he'd been trying to recruit her for months and he hadn't exactly been gentle about it. He was also a particularly jealous man and seemed to think he'd had some sort of right to her, nor would he overlook the fortune that they'd come into..

"I'm not worried, just.. we should be prepared, that's all.." she looked down and pursed her lips, a slight pang of guilt in her stomach as she knew she'd once again be dragging him into trouble.

• Cheer
Lucius listened carefully, nodding his head in understanding. The last five years had not really been filled with the making of friends either. Though he had no real enemies, there were definitely people back on Teth who would happily see him dead.

"Peyt." He said quietly, brushing the back of his knuckles over her cheek. "We took an Anirian Galleon."

That feat in it of itself would go down in the history books. "Whatever trouble we have waiting for us, whoever wants to kick us down..."

His voice was filled with confidence. There was no boasting, no narcissism or ego, but simple belief.

"They'll find out just how strong we are." He didn't care what was coming for them, he didn't care what they would find. As long as he had her by his side Lucius knew that he could conquer the world.

• Bless
She looked up again as he spoke her name and she wore a soft semblance of a smile and sighed at his words with a gentle nod.

"I know... I suppose there are always going to be people who want to tear us down. But they'll soon get the message." she smiled with more conviction now, the confidence in his tone giving her faith and reminding her again that she wasn't alone now, she'd never have to deal with them alone again.

She reached for the hand that stroked at her face and she turned it to press a soft kiss against his palm.. "Thank you."

• Bless
"I love you." The words came so easily now, the passion in them so inherent.

Lucius couldn't believe that just a day ago he had struggled to say them to her, that he'd had to be forced and pushed to actually utter them.

Now it seemed natural. "I love you, Peyton."

He repeated the words again, as if driving them home. Then he slowly placed the book in his other hand down onto the desk, wrapping her arms around her and pulling her into a tight embrace.

• Love