Private Tales No Jackets

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Her lips curled in response to his smile and she nodded, a little more colour having returned to her face after a peaceful night's rest.. "Mhmm.. I still don't want to get up though.." she groaned quietly and rubbed at her brow.

"No bad dreams?.." she arched a brow at him with a small, knowing smile on her lips. It was hard not to notice the usual trembles, twitches and groans when she'd been sharing a bed with him for weeks. He'd been silent and still and she hoped it meant that his mind hadn't been troubled.

She stretched out and huffed before curling in against him to bury her face in the crook of his neck where she placed a light kiss. "Perhaps they won't notice.. Ana can steer the ship and Finch can keep the crew amused.." she muffled.

• Cheer
Reactions: Lucius
"None at all." He told her softly, smiling as she did her best to keep him in the confines of the bed.

Any other day it might have worked, hell, it was almost working now, but there was work to be done. Last night they had come to a decision, and the Crew deserved their vote on it.

His hands slowly floated down her body, fingers sailing over her form and carefully avoiding her wounds. A breath filled his lungs, and then slowly his palm settled onto the curve of her rear. "I'm afraid your Captain has some duties to attend to do."

He'd spent the better part of the night before trying his best to avoid that responsibility, but she had convinced him to do it.

Now he didn't want to let her down. Even if that meant pulling himself away from this far too comfortable bed.

• Love
Reactions: Peyton
"Good.." she smiled.

Her back arched slightly as she enjoyed the feeling of his hand sliding down her form, the corner of her lips to tug into a small smirk as he stopped. She huffed against his skin though and looked up at him..

“That C word again.. You're enjoying it a little too much." she observed, her voice a soft cadence of amusement, and she pressed a row of small, feathery kisses along his jaw and onto his neck with a throaty rumble.

Last edited:
  • Sip
She would feel his fingers give a light squeeze, Lucius pulling her close enough that she was pressed right up against him.

"Well you gave me the authority..." His other hand gently brushed through her hair. "Why not take advantage of it?"

A smirk touched his lips.

They had slept in the same bed together for weeks, but never like this. The sensation of being able to reach out and touch her, the ability to hold her, feel her lips on his skin, it was electric. Despite his sense of duty Lucius didn't want to move.

He didn't want to pull himself away, he didn't want to leave her embrace. "Especially when it lets me do this."

As gently as he possibly could Lucius suddenly shifted both of them, rolling himself onto his back and pulling Peyton along so she found herself sprawled on top of him.

• Love
Peyton smiled warmly at the tenderness as his fingers combed through her hair.. She’d never had this sort of attention before, it both contented her and sent a shudder dancing up her spine. Her lips twisted into a grin and she tilted her head “Aye.. don’t you forget that.”.

She laughed as he rolled and she left a kiss on the corner of his mouth before pushing herself up to straddle his waist and she smiled shyly down at him. It was ridiculous how nervous she felt with him now, it wasn’t something she was generally used to dealing with, she was always so confident and his love for her should only have enhanced it.. instead she felt mildly terrified of disappointing him and her heart quickened again.

She bit gently on her lip as she let her hands explore the contours of muscle down his chest and stomach and sighed with a small smirk to herself as she leaned back down toward him with a deep and passionate kiss.

• Bless
Lucius' hand gently rested at the nap of her neck as they kissed, a satisfied sigh escaping him as he felt the warmth of her body press against him.

All of the nerves and trepidation he had felt last night were gone. The fact that she loved him back, that they had already spent their night intertwined...it was enough for him to continue the wave of confidence he was currently riding on.

His hand slowly slid over her cheek, thumb slowly over her features as she slowly pulled back. "I guess it won't make much of a difference if we stay in here for another hour or so."

He whispered quietly before he pulled her into another kiss.

Lucius had suffered five years of misery, he could snatch a few hours for himself.

• Love
She was sure that her heartbeat was audible, it seemed to rattle against her chest in an attempt to free itself from it’s cage. She gave a shuddered laugh under her breath at his words and flashed a wide smile, cupping at his face as he kissed her again. A rush of inevitability coursed through her, washing all other thoughts and anxieties from her mind.

Her fingers curled under his shirt to pull it up over his head and she let her hands retrace their path over his bare skin. She took his hands as she sat up again and placed them on her hips as she pulled off her own vest, trying to suppress a wince in pain as she did so.

She pulled in a deep breath to calm herself, and smiled. “Only an hour?..”

• Love
The hands lingered on her hips for only a brief second before they began to slowly ascend her body.

Fingers gently traced over her abdomen and onto her ribs, a smile touching his lips as she spoke. "Well, if that wince is any indication..."

With no small amount of pain on his own part Lucius pulled himself halfway up, his lips slowly pressing against her skin just beneath the curve of her breasts.

"We'll be lucky if either of us make it five minutes." There was a heat to his voice as he spoke, some of the amusement dropping away as he felt his desire spike. Lips gently pressed against her skin, climbing slowly higher and higher as his arms wrapped around her to pull her into him.

• Love
Her fingers ran into his hair as he left a blazing trail of kisses on her skin, her mind still racing with her new reality. The feeling rocked her head backward; engulfing her senses and stealing away her worries. In that moment she was only alive in the present, all thoughts of past and future melted away .Her breathing piqued and she melted into him as he pulled her down with him, the acceleration of her heart-rate no longer having anything to do with fear and everything to do with what her body really wanted.

It was difficult to ignore their wounds, and they laughed hopelessly past the initial clumsiness and flinching until all that there was, was bliss as they explored and indulged in one another. They simply clicked, like there was no question that they'd been fated to connect, and they'd known each other so well already that their chemistry was undeniable.

She had no idea how long she'd kept him from his new found duties, but as she lay sprawled on her stomach with sheets entangled around her waist, drenched in a fine sheen of sweat and desperately trying to fill her lungs with air, she knew it'd been far longer than an hour.

She had no words, only a soft groan and a satisfied smile.

• Wonder
Lucius slowly crawled up her form, a row of small quick kisses planted along her spine.

As he reached the nap of her neck he let out a tired breath, arms so tired he nearly collapsed on top of her. One last kiss was placed on her cheek, and then he gently feel to the right of her. A fools grin was on his face, eyes slowly folding over the length of her body.

"I think I'm ready to go back to sleep now." He whispered softly, his fingers trailing slowly over her back in a soothing touch.

Lucius had no idea what time of day it was. He'd utterly and completely lost himself in the throes of their Ecstasy. Any and every concern had drifted away, including the pain from his wounds...mostly. Now, even in the aftermath he found himself utterly enraptured by her.

All he wanted to do was touch her, kiss her, feel the love that flowed from every look she offered.

He didn't want to leave this room and risk losing even a second of that. "Or maybe another ro-"

Before he could finish speaking a loud knock rapped on the door to the cabin, a strained and awkward voice calling out after.

"Uhh...Lucius...Peyton...are you guys okay? You've been in there a day and a half and uhh..."
Lucius couldn't help but bark out a laugh.

• Love
Her brow furrowed as she let out a soft moan, her spine shivering beneath his kisses. Her entire body seemed to tingle to the point of numbness and she bit on her lip to try and obscure the Cheshire grin she wore.

She peeked up at him as he flopped down next to her and turned to prop herself onto an elbow to capture his gaze, hoping to express with her eyes what she couldn't put into words. "Lets just stay.." she breathed out and reached to splay her fingers across his cheek and brush her thumb agains his skin.

Her grin spread again, and she'd been about to answer his thoughts by drawing him into another kiss when the door knocked and she froze.. She huffed and laughed with him, and stole one last kiss anyway.

"Be right out!" she called toward the door and quietly groaned.

"I'm taking a bath." she stretched, and rolled herself out of bed, taking the sheets with her and casting a grin back at him.

• Love
"I think taking the sheets was kind of unnecessary." Lucius said, feeling as though he had been robbed of a rather nice view.

His grin widened for a moment, and then he pulled himself up and out of bed.

He had no idea where his clothing had gone, mostly because she was the one who had stripped him and tossed it all over the place. Most of it had been rags anyway from the day before, but he needed to put something on before he faced the others. "I'll keep em busy then."

Lucius said, glancing around again in the search of his trousers at least.

"What the hell did you do with my pants?" He asked, lifting the mattress as though they might be underneath.

Peyton picked up his shirt and tied the sheet around her and sat herself up on the desk to watch him with a mischievous glint in her eyes, chewing gently on her lip to suppress a laugh that so desperately wanted to escape..

"I think it was entirely necessary.." she mused and tilted her head as she watched him search.

She cleared her throat to catch his attention, and when she had it she glanced upward at the ostentatious chandelier that suspended from the ceiling, and from it hung his breeches.

She chuckled musically then, and threw his shirt at him with a devilish smirk. "Don't think you're getting away with bathing once a week anymore either..."

• Devil
"You're just saying that so I hop in with you." Lucius said as he caught the scraps of his shirt and then looked to the chandelier. A frown tugged at his lips, and he wondered how in the hell he was going to reach that.

His eyes then turned to her. "But we both know if I did that the crew would have to wait another day."

Lips parted in a wide grin, and then he spotted a navigators staff in the corner of the room. With quick steps he fetched it, using it to poke his trousers and dislodge them from where they had caught on the massive ornament.

"But..." He smirked. "I can be convinced later..."

• Love
Peyton's brow quirked and a shoulder lifted in a shrug "Perhaps.." she mused and swept her hair back from her face with a shy glance down at the floor as he teased. Her fingertips pressed to her lips as she watched in sheer amusement at his predicament. She wasn't sure how she'd gotten them up there, she'd just thrown things in the midst of frantic fumbling.

"Oh?.. perhaps I'll wait until later then.." her eyes narrowed and teeth flashed in a smile, she wrapped her arms around her ribs to secure the sheet around her and she rounded the desk to sit herself in the chair, a quick glance thrown down at the journal still on the floor. She frowned gently but ignored it, and pulled the roll of maps and star charts toward her to pour over them..

"I can keep myself busy and warm the water whilst I wait... I'm sure you can handle things out there on your own, can't you?.." she lifted her eyes to him.

• Popcorn
Lucius stared at her over the desk, considering for a few moments if he should just hop over it and ravage her until she could no longer move.

The thought rushed through his head, but he stopped himself mid-step towards her. His gaze narrowed, deciding the thought was a little too tempting to actually act upon in that moment. His fingers flittered, and he pointed at her. "I think waiting is a good idea."

There was a tightness to his tone, and Peyton would likely be able to tell he was more than tempted to simply stay in the cabin with her.

"You stay put." He told her with feinted sternness. "Captain's Orders."

A smirk was flashed her way, and he turned on his heel and headed for the door.

• Dab
She settled her elbows on the desk and steepled her fingers as she watched him with a look of amusement and disbelief. The pointing at her and the captains orders made her laugh outright but she dipped her chin in a nod and huffed quietly. "Aye, Captain." she grinned and shook her head.

When he returned later she'd chartered two new courses to try, tidied the cabin, lit candles, poured wine (drank three cups) and had poured a steaming hot bath with scented oils. She'd given up on waiting however, and decided to get in and soak for a while as she sipped her wine and allowed the hot water to seep into her aching muscles and wounds.

His entire time spent outside of the cabin had gone on far longer than he had thought it would. He'd spoken with the crew, there had been a vote, and after a little bit of cajoling he had been declared Captain of their still nameless ship.

Lucius slipped into the room after the sun had already begun to set, a hand rubbing at his brow. "Peyt I'm so-"

His words suddenly died on his tongue as eyes flashed towards the tub where she was already lounging. The sight of her there was enough for him to bite his tongue. His eyes drew to her like magnets, and with slow steps he walked over towards her.

"Comfortable." Lucius asked as he reached the edge of the tub, his hand reaching out to brush against her cheek.

• Bless
Her head had fallen back and her eyes had closed, but she lifted her attention to him as he strode in and his words caught in his throat. She smiled and swirled her wine, golden eyes staring back at him over the cup as she sipped.

"Comfortable?.." she laughed quietly and reached to take the hand that brushed her cheek to press it against her skin before turning to kiss at his palm. "Good.." she smirked.

"Try this.. It's from Oban, the greedy bitch had ten bottles of it." she leaned over the side of the tub and offered him her cup with one hand, and reached to push his hair back from his face with the other..

"So are you getting in here with me or what?..."

• Popcorn
Lucius grabbed the chalice, pressing it against her lips and taking a small sip of it.

His head tilted. "Not bad, but I think I prefer grogg."

Unlike Peyton Lucius had always enjoyed the rougher parts of pirate life. Few people enjoyed Grogg, but he was one of them. Perhaps he was just broken that way. A smile touched his face as she asked about joining. The hand at her cheek gently grazed over her skin, and sliding lower.

"I should." The Captain said as he squatted down besides the tub, reaching her eye level as his hand sunk beneath the water. "But I think I'm in a position of power right now."

He smiled, and Peyton would feel his hand slowly sail down her body.

• Love
Peyton wrinkled her nose slightly at his preference of grogg and her head shook, reclaiming her extremely expensive wine with a look of disbelief on her face.

Her eyes locked on his deep brown gaze as he brought himself level with her "Of course you're in a position of power, you're the-- oh." her fingers tightened their grip on her cup and on the rim of the bathtub and she let her head fall back again, a quiet groan leaving her chest as his hand explored beneath the surface of the water.

"Careful..." she breathed out in a sigh and arched her back. "I could get very used to this."

• Popcorn
Fingers slowly sailed lower and lower, only stopping when they reached the point where that position of power grew to one of slight control. He smiled at her as her head tilted back. "Well."

Lucius began with a smile, his voice as soothing as a teaspoon of honey on a sore throat.

"I have to keep my navigator happy." He pointed out with a smile, though he was willing to bet this was a rather unorthodox way of actually doing that.

"Plus." The young Captain added. "I think this is an excellent position for me to negotiate from."

• Haha
Peyton bit on her lip and pulled at a deep breath in anticipation but he stopped and she looked at him incredulously.. "Yes you do. Navigators can land a Captain in a lot of trouble you know, you really should make sure they're the happiest person on your ship, always.."

She couldn't help but grin at him, and she leaned onto the edge of the tub and reached a dripping hand to clutch at his jaw and pull him in to kiss her.. "Well then negotiate before I lose interest in what you're offering.." she smirked.

• Popcorn
His lips pressed against hers, smile breaking out on his face. "We're going to need to talk about your blanket stealing."

Lucius' somehow managed to keep his voice firm, stifling the laughter that was sitting in his chest as he stared into her deep yellow eyes.

"I'm going to need a promise I'll always get fifty percent." As he spoke she would feel his fingers slowly begin to move. "Though I'll take forty if you ask nicely."

• Devil
She laughed against his lips and sat back again, tilting her head back with a wry smirk.. "I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. I share my home, my bed, my ship, my wine with you and you accuse me of such atrocities?..Tsk.." she mused, unable to refrain from grinning as she closed her eyes. She knew she was a blanket thief, of course.

But then his hand started moving again and she bit on her lip.. "I.. Perhaps I, can..be a little selfish with the blankets at times.. forty seems a fair compromise." she opened her eyes and lifted her brow at him, noting he'd asked her to ask nicely.. "Please.." she whispered softly, but she wasn't talking about blankets anymore.

• Devil