Private Tales Monsters think Alike

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Diablo had just finished up , as hea heard the door open, and some hushed chatter. Realizing that it wasn't Serene, he had dashed out of the room to the sight of two dead men on the ground.

A sigh of relief had washed over him, seeing as is lover was unscathed, yet she was covered in blood. Slowly he shook his head "and I just washed you baby!" A small chuckled escaped his lips as he walked over to Serene placing a small kiss on her neck before glancing over st the bodies.

"I'll handle this" He glanced towards the fireplace and smirked "Violeta! Deal with this!" Suddenly Violeta came into view floating completely nude to match the pair before her "thought I'd match you master!" She giggled and looked at the dead bodies, then to the fireplace "Ahhhhh, i see what you mean." Casually she dragged the bodies to the fire place, threw them in, hopping in herself.

Quickly the flame grew brighter and brighter, until it slowly diminished into a low burn, with the bodies nowhere in sight. Violeta popped back into view with a smile "All done!" She let another giggle out and vanished.

"Now about the mess." Diablo looked Serene up and down casually thinking to himself, then a thought came to mind. Slowly he stepped to Serene, placing his hand on her chest, yet before he could burn off the blood, something strange caught his eye.

Glancing down he noticed a symbol on the Serenes abdomen, he'd squat down to inspect it further "I didn't know you had a tattoo love." Geniune curiosity had etched itself across his face.

He had heard people getting tattoos before but had never seen one before, yet this one, seemed unnaturally familiar, as if somehow he knew the symbol.

He moved his hand over the symbol and gently placed it against her tattoo, yet when he did, he'd feel a warmth against his hand and slowly pull away, looking up at Serene as he did. "Well that's weird, do all tattoos do that?"

Serene looked lost at his questions, she had seen her body multiple times through the last couple of days as she became more aware of her appeal towards Diablo and couldn't recall a tattoo.

She turned her head down to look at where his hands were, his words turning into a question as he looked up to her.

"Diablo... I don't have any tattoo, for our race it can almost be akin to slavery." there were few things she remembered of her younger times, but this was deeply etched in her as a prideful custom, tattoos had multiple meanings everywhere and drows had turn that diversity into paranoia for any potential weakness.

Despite this, she was never branded as a slave as she had completely thrown her past in exchange for her neck back in the day.

With those thoughts now plaguing her mind, she shook her head and stepped away from Diablo, her feet turning dry against the bloodied wood.

"I'm going to clean off, you should hear to bed" her voice came hurt even though Diablo did nothing to hurt her, it was all a bottleneck under her throat as her mind blocked off those times entirely, not allowing her to recall them.

She just understood that they hurt too much.

Her feet quickly took her to the shower, locking the door behind her, not saying a word for the rest of the night.

Diablo had silently stood, left to his own thoughts as Serene quickly retreated away to the adjoining room. Confusion was clearly seen on his face as he watched the door for a moment "what... did I do?" Was all that came out from Diablo, yet a nagging feeling continued at the back of his mind in regards to the symbol on Serenes abdomen.

Feeling as if pushing the matter would be unwise, Diablo took himself towards the bed a he continued racking his brain for what it all meant, yet nothing came it. Confusion was all that ran through his head now.

Yet somehow, guilt began to fester inside "Please come to bed." He called out to Serene, while he stiffly got under the soft comfort of the bed, to try and sleep. Maybe he'll ask her about it in the morning he thought as he drifted off into a unwelcomed, and restless sleep.