Fable - Ask Me? Oh I'm just a traveler!

A roleplay which may be open to join but you must ask the creator first

Enca Boralaine

The Doctor is in
Character Biography
Link
"So then I pick the guy up and rip his throat clean out of his neck!" The house roared with cheers of amusement and laughter as drops of blood peppering Enca from a few patrons who raised their drinks just a bit too high. This place stunk both figuratively and literally. When Enca first heard about this place and how it was a haven for vampires of all shapes and sizes she was intrigued especially since its location was in the direction she was traveling anyhow. All the secrecy and code phrases used to describe the area in which it stood really built u the atmosphere. What a disappointment it turned out to be...

Enca was expecting to finally be around a group of people that could understand her and her preternatural issues but instead, she simply arrived at one of your typical bars except that it was inside a broken old house and half of the customers couldn't stand in you know SUNLIGHT, And DEAR GOD for Vampire's these guys sure didn't know what quality blood tastes like! She hasn't tasted blood this bitter and watery since she was forced to feed on that rat a few years back...yeah that was a dark time...

"Where are they even getting all of this blood?!"

Enca's nostrils flared to life the smell of blood too strong to pinpoint through scent alone. There was a certain draft in the air it felt stale and cold almost like damp rotting wood. Come to think of it the floors weren't exactly evenly placed there were small openings between the rivets and they all had a certain odor to them like mold in a musty cellar.

Don't tell me...

Enca tapped the bartender's shoulder earning a scowl from the large grizzled man. "If you want more Blood you're going to have to wait we need to get more loaded up." "About that...Where do you keep that blood anyway?" "Hey! if you're thinking about-" "Oh come on give me a little more credit! You really think I'd steal blood that tastes like..." Enca let her sentence trail off, after all, it isn't usually the best course of action to insult the drinks to the owner of a bar right? "So um...are you going to tell me or not?"

The bartender let out a sigh clearly exasperated with Enca's line of questioning. "We keep em down in the basement in some containers we found when the owner finally croaked." Enca resisted the urge to gag as she rose from her seat her pale face becoming a sickly green as she sprinted through the rotten timber door marking the entrance to the bar.

"What an unsightly display!" She whined as she approached a dead end in the wide thicket surrounding the log cabin the thick grove of leaves and branches hanging overhead making the area seem as though it were inside a giant shrub. Dots of light could be seen moving within the thicket and zooming through the air a gentle humming sound accompanying what appeared to be fireflies as they skittered through the shrubbery attempting to hide within its greenery. Taking a deep breath Enca leaped through the bush the thorns inside riddling the Vampire with cuts and sores. Apparently, all one needed to keep most people away was a thorny bush...

...unless you can regenerate that is...

As tempting as it was to simply close up these new wounds Enca held off her regenerative process as her nose detected a human scent somewhere deep in the forest, The scent was vague and posed many questions but it was clearly male. The man had a metallic and pristine smell like armor or some other kind of metal not often found in Falwood's vast jungles and forests.

"What a strange and lucrative smell you have..." The bar may have been lousy but blood is blood so whoever this was wouldn't have to keep a hand on their neck...at least for now anyway. Enca assumed an inhuman pace as she leaped from tree to tree branch to branch all in search of a human stench rotting in her nostrils.

"Well boy, have you caught their scent?" He asks Kerberos.

Kerberos, quite the dog. A kind of canine native to his homeland, positively massive, most grew up to be the size of a horse, oh, and they had three heads. They looked almost identical to wolves or huskies, well, that is if huskies had three snouts, six ears, six eyes, three tongues, three stomachs and were big enough to ride. Kerberos was black of fur, quite the contrast to Eberwolf's white armor.

Eberwolf himself was also quite large, his people having been warring with vampires for millennia now, they tended to be on the bigger side to more easily overpower vampires with their mortal strength. Eberwolf himself carried two weapons, a principe longsword and a rondelle dagger. He was clad in full plate armor, painted white.

"Go on boy, sniff them out." He says simply.

His dog did just that, the three noses putting themselves to the ground. Eberwolf watched his dog closely. It was this that alerted him to the presence of someone he hadn't noticed, Kerberos's ear twitched as it did when he heard something. And Eberwolf cautiously laid his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Enca Boralaine

(I am SO sorry I've been so busy this week I COMPLETELY forgot about this! Very sorry for the wait but I should be more consistent now!)

"Blech! Now that I'm closer this guy smells like a wet dog!"

Enca examined closer and found that it WAS a dog...or something of that sort. Something about it didn't feel right it was like its weight was off and it had more blood than usual. Perhaps it had a tumor or something of that nature, that would be sad if that was true maybe she'd provide some treatment to the poor beast. Enca could feel the weight of the human's presence now which means if she kept going he'd probably hear her coming at these inhuman speeds which isn't what she wants.

Stopping her momentum Enca allowed herself to fall to the ground twigs crushed beneath her heeled feet as she landed her hands holding the edges of her dress off the soiled muddy ground. Pursing her lips the Vampire whistled a melancholy tune its low pitch and long notes reminding her of a funeral she attended a long time ago. From the darkness, she emerged her substantial height forcing her to duck under tree branches as she approached Sir Eberwolf Kinniger his hand anxiously clutching his blade.

"Do you hold all strangers in such low esteem?" Enca gestured toward the knight's sword his fingers wrapped tightly around it.

"I'm talking about that. I'm sorry it's just unbelievably mean to treat someone this way!" The pale woman split her lips to smile her dress kissing the dirt as she curtsied before this armored figure.

"Enca Ungerecht Boralaine, at your acquaintance. I offer many services..." The woman flashed a yellow smile. "You need only ask for them."

COMPLETELY forgot about this! Very sorry for the wait but I should be more consistent now!)

(No sweat. IRL comes first, always.)

"Do you hold all strangers in such low esteem?" Enca gestured toward the knight's sword his fingers wrapped tightly around it.

"I'm talking about that. I'm sorry it's just unbelievably mean to treat someone this way!" The pale woman split her lips to smile her dress kissing the dirt as she curtsied before this armored figure.

"Enca Ungerecht Boralaine, at your acquaintance. I offer many services..." The woman flashed a yellow smile. "You need only ask for them."

"All those who are supernatural, yes." He answered. He wouldn't beat around the bush, he knew instantly what she was, and the three headed dog just helped in confirming that fact.

"Eberwolf Kinniger." He said. His name may or may not have been known to her, among a number of vampires he was infamous for his unrelenting and uncompromising crusade to destroy their kind. Though his intents were largely exaggerated. He came here because it was much too close to his homeland to overlook. "If you are so eager to help. I'm looking for a vampire haven. They've drawn too close to my people. And they must leave."

Enca frowned at Eberwolfs response his quick deduction of her identity something she was hoping to avoid. Not only that, he seemed to be aware of the den of Vampires just to the north of where they stood. Enca placed a clawed finger on her bottom lip a vague expression taking hold of her.

"Just how are you planning to get them to leave exactly? I doubt they would listen to a simple request..."

Enca walked in a circle around the man like a vulture waiting for its prey to decease before striking. Gently she ran a hand down his armor her tongue running over her fangs over and over as she did.

"You know this is some exquisite armor! Excellent craftsmanship, sturdy build...you spent a LOT of time on this didn't you?"

Enca came to a stop behind the knight both her hands now firmly gripping his shoulders. She bent over to whisper in the man's helmeted ear her breath like death and her voice cold and stinging.

"Do you know how many Vampires are in there? Or do you simply not care?"

One hand moved to grab the man's sword arm while the other went to caress his throat devious intent in mind.

"You know I've heard rumors that a very powerful vampire is secretly running the place. He's supposed to steal the faces of those he kills so no one can ever catch him."

Enca's sharpened pinky remained trained on the man's throat as her fingers gripped the inside of Kinniger's helmet intending to lift it from his head.

"What does your face look like? I hope it's pretty."

Sir Eberwolf Kinniger

Enca frowned at Eberwolfs response his quick deduction of her identity something she was hoping to avoid. Not only that, he seemed to be aware of the den of Vampires just to the north of where they stood. Enca placed a clawed finger on her bottom lip a vague expression taking hold of her.

"Just how are you planning to get them to leave exactly? I doubt they would listen to a simple request..."

"They will leave. They will have to." He said, and nothing followed.

Enca walked in a circle around the man like a vulture waiting for its prey to decease before striking. Gently she ran a hand down his armor her tongue running over her fangs over and over as she did.

"You know this is some exquisite armor! Excellent craftsmanship, sturdy build...you spent a LOT of time on this didn't you?"

He didn't respond and didn't move, it was best to lie in wait. Feign weakness to draw in one's prey, before you break it. He did not much care for her tone, far too hungry, promiscuous even. It made him very, very angry.

Enca came to a stop behind the knight both her hands now firmly gripping his shoulders. She bent over to whisper in the man's helmeted ear her breath like death and her voice cold and stinging.

"Do you know how many Vampires are in there? Or do you simply not care?"

"I don't care. I've killed so many of you that numbers have started to mean less."

Now she was toeing the line. He almost struck her then and there, but still he held his ground.

One hand moved to grab the man's sword arm while the other went to caress his throat devious intent in mind.

"You know I've heard rumors that a very powerful vampire is secretly running the place. He's supposed to steal the faces of those he kills so no one can ever catch him."

Enca's sharpened pinky remained trained on the man's throat as her fingers gripped the inside of Kinniger's helmet intending to lift it from his head.

"What does your face look like? I hope it's pretty."

His helmet was held on by a chinstrap, and his throat was protected by his mail coif. No skin of any sort was exposed.

He sighed and said simply. "Kerberos."

The three headed dog immediately complied, all three Maws bearing their teeth and growling angrily while the dog steadily advanced.

Once her attention was on Kerberos he would grab the wrist of the hand at his helmet and twist it away and down in such a way that she'd need to bend over to relieve the pressure or her wrist would snap.

"Do not test me."

Enca lifted her hand up to remove the Knights helmet but was met with resistance in the form of a steel chinstrap hung tightly around the man's jaw.

"MmmMMmmm...don't fancy people seeing your face now do you?"

Enca watched on as the man's jaw moved to utter a strange word the three-headed beast at his side stepping into the fray with a bared maw. This caught Enca off guard and forced her to drop her defenses to which Eberwolf swiftly took hold of her wrist and bent it out of place arching the Vampire over his back and setting her up for the horrible pain that punctured her leg as Kerberos leaped into action his mandible locked on Enca's pale leg.

"Eberwolllllf! That really reeeallllly-OW! That hurts damn it!"

Enca moved to free her leg but was promptly dragged back down by Kinnigers firm grasp.

"Yeouch! Cut it OUT!"

Rage consumed Enca as she easily wretched free of Kinnigers grasp her inhuman strength aiding her in that regard. Golden eyes burned holes in the beast tearing away at her right leg the flesh nearly completely ripped from the muscles. Angrilly the woman grabbed the beast by the throat and tossed him across the clearing her sharpened claws having cut across his nape. The vampire scowled as she wiped slobber from her skinned calf the tendons and damaged flesh steaming as they moved to reconnect themselves new blood flowing and new skin growing in as the healing process began.

"That was very unkind Eberwolf Kinniger. It would be a fair question as to what I expected from this regions premier Vampire hunter. Oh yes, I've heard tales of your exploits, your murders and your hate mongering."

Enca winced as insect like wings sprouted from her back the dimming light of the sun reflected in its colorful winged webs. Buzzing the wings flapped up and down becoming blurs in the darkness as the pale lady rose into the air the sun having retreated behind the horizon.

"Armor like the moon and a stance that shakes the earth with each step. Flowers bloom in his presence and darkness recedes at his approach as though he were light itself. Scary. Very scary. "

Enca hovered toward Eberwolf her claws cutting rivvets down her face as she taunted the man her fangs bared as her tongue ran over them over and over as thought begging the knight to strike.

"Why would I help you? Your inability to concede has quite crudely, pissed me off. And you reeeallly shouldn't piss me off."

Enca ran both of her clawed hands down her face splattering blood all over her dress as she smiled disturbingly in the rising moonlight her skin burning in its presence. Enca had that "Valley effect" that made Vampires and other humanoid creatures so terrifying, through her use of careful manipulation and a bit of insanity she was able to use a special form of hypnosis that suggested to its victims that Enca was daunting or more imposing than she actually was. If the mind of Sir Eberwolf Kinniger is as one track as it appears he just might pick up on the influence, if not then facing this curr may prove that much more difficult.

"Oooooh! Ooohoohoohoohoo!! Oh man! You better give me a good reason to help you right now or heh! heh! heh! heh! heh! heh! I might just do all of Vampire kind a massive favor! HA HAH! I mean killing you of course!"

Enca lifted her hand up to remove the Knights helmet but was met with resistance in the form of a steel chinstrap hung tightly around the man's jaw.

"MmmMMmmm...don't fancy people seeing your face now do you?"

Enca watched on as the man's jaw moved to utter a strange word the three-headed beast at his side stepping into the fray with a bared maw. This caught Enca off guard and forced her to drop her defenses to which Eberwolf swiftly took hold of her wrist and bent it out of place arching the Vampire over his back and setting her up for the horrible pain that punctured her leg as Kerberos leaped into action his mandible locked on Enca's pale leg.

"Eberwolllllf! That really reeeallllly-OW! That hurts damn it!"

Enca moved to free her leg but was promptly dragged back down by Kinnigers firm grasp.

"Yeouch! Cut it OUT!"

Rage consumed Enca as she easily wretched free of Kinnigers grasp her inhuman strength aiding her in that regard. Golden eyes burned holes in the beast tearing away at her right leg the flesh nearly completely ripped from the muscles. Angrilly the woman grabbed the beast by the throat and tossed him across the clearing her sharpened claws having cut across his nape. The vampire scowled as she wiped slobber from her skinned calf the tendons and damaged flesh steaming as they moved to reconnect themselves new blood flowing and new skin growing in as the healing process began.

When she tossed Kerberos, his two other jaws tried to latch onto her wrist, only milliseconds too late, the two identical jaws snapping closed a mere millimeter from her skin, and the massive dog rolled back onto it's feet. It was a warhound, bred to kill vampires much like it's master, it could take quite a bit of punishment. So the cut across the nape of it's middle neck was nothing new nor troublesome for the dog, and it simply advanced slowly again.

Eberwolf let her go, his strength, while not supernatural, was comparable to some vampires thanks to being trained since birth. But grappling with one was dangerous, and while his armor was steel, his sword was something else. Silver was too weak a metal for war, steel wasn't effective enough, and one couldn't easily create an alloy out of the two that is both suitable for war and effective against the supernatural. But his people, with all the tenacity that had come to characterize them, found a way.

She'd know instantly by the magic-like presence that the sword had. A metal that his people, despite being clever they weren't that creative with names, called Silversteel. One part silver two parts iron, eight parts charcoal to make it steel, and two parts vampire bones, which with magic made a fuel with properties magical enough to make the alloy work as steel, with all the properties of silver. A very, very dangerous weapon indeed.

"That was very unkind Eberwolf Kinniger. It would be a fair question as to what I expected from this regions premier Vampire hunter. Oh yes, I've heard tales of your exploits, your murders and your hate mongering."

Enca winced as insect like wings sprouted from her back the dimming light of the sun reflected in its colorful winged webs. Buzzing the wings flapped up and down becoming blurs in the darkness as the pale lady rose into the air the sun having retreated behind the horizon.

"Armor like the moon and a stance that shakes the earth with each step. Flowers bloom in his presence and darkness recedes at his approach as though he were light itself. Scary. Very scary. "

Enca hovered toward Eberwolf her claws cutting rivvets down her face as she taunted the man her fangs bared as her tongue ran over them over and over as thought begging the knight to strike.

"Why would I help you? Your inability to concede has quite crudely, pissed me off. And you reeeallly shouldn't piss me off."

Enca ran both of her clawed hands down her face splattering blood all over her dress as she smiled disturbingly in the rising moonlight her skin burning in its presence. Enca had that "Valley effect" that made Vampires and other humanoid creatures so terrifying, through her use of careful manipulation and a bit of insanity she was able to use a special form of hypnosis that suggested to its victims that Enca was daunting or more imposing than she actually was. If the mind of Sir Eberwolf Kinniger is as one track as it appears he just might pick up on the influence, if not then facing this curr may prove that much more difficult.

"Oooooh! Ooohoohoohoohoo!! Oh man! You better give me a good reason to help you right now or heh! heh! heh! heh! heh! heh! I might just do all of Vampire kind a massive favor! HA HAH! I mean killing you of course!"

He listened to her monologue, why did they always have to monologue? It was supposed to be a fight! Not a courtroom for debate and argument! But he let her finish, then she'd hear from him a rumbling laughter, starting low and quiet, then getting louder as his shoulders rapidly rose and fell with his mirth. "Oh. You poor little girl. If you heard all that then you know full well that my people have armies who are bred for the sole purpose of killing you and your kind. I'll give you a good reason, because if you kill me now, which is highly unlikely to succeed, hundreds, if not thousands, of men would march this way, and slaughter every last vampire they can sniff out, and they can sniff out many, if not all of them. Down to the last child. I am giving them an opportunity to leave with their heads still on their shoulders, the alternative is for their bones to be cast into the furnaces to make more Silversteel for our swords."

"The fact is simple, you are, as a whole, outnumbered and outmatched, and if you refuse us, we'll simply kill you all. And no, frankly pathetic, woman with the wings of a fly could hope to stop people so tenacious and angry as we are. We will kill you, all of you, if you do not leave. So tell me, leech, how do you like Vampire-kinds odds against my armies?"

• Cthulhoo rage
Reactions: Enca Boralaine
"Pathetic?!? Why you..."

Enca hovered closer to Kinniger taking care to stay out of range of his monstrous hound as well as his Silversteel blade that would certainly be her undoing. It shined under the stars and smelled like pepper as it traveled up her nostrils its silver compound able to prevent any attempts at regeneration.

"You are just a spiteful little welp hiding behind a mask! Your life is equivalent to a single beat of my wings and no amount of ingenuity is going to change the fact that mortal kind is well...beneath me. Your swords and your tenacity don't do much for your survivability or your short lifespan. Then again..."

Enca ran a finger down her bloody chin a realization flaring up. He resisted my influence...has he been trained to deal with this or am I simply not as good as I think I am? NO! No, this is just......a nuisance. That's all.

Enca's golden pupils rolled over to Kinniger her skin now sizzling under the full moon.

"I didn't come here to make enemies."

Enca held out a clawed hand a warm, vapid smile encroaching her crimson lips.

"I don't enjoy fighting all that much anyway, I prefer to watch..." The vampire wiggled her pointed ears a new warmness to her moist putrid breath. "...And listen." Enca curled her pale fingers a mischievous expression taking hold while she bade Eberwolf to grab her hand.

"I'll carry you there and we'll see together if they listen to your simple request sir. Don't be afraid I promise not to drop you."

If Eberwolf were to grab Enca's hand she'd take off into the air suspending him by his hands while they flew above the treetops.

Sir Eberwolf Kinniger

"Pathetic?!? Why you..."

Enca hovered closer to Kinniger taking care to stay out of range of his monstrous hound as well as his Silversteel blade that would certainly be her undoing. It shined under the stars and smelled like pepper as it traveled up her nostrils its silver compound able to prevent any attempts at regeneration.

"You are just a spiteful little welp hiding behind a mask! Your life is equivalent to a single beat of my wings and no amount of ingenuity is going to change the fact that mortal kind is well...beneath me. Your swords and your tenacity don't do much for your survivability or your short lifespan. Then again..."

Enca ran a finger down her bloody chin a realization flaring up. He resisted my influence...has he been trained to deal with this or am I simply not as good as I think I am? NO! No, this is just......a nuisance. That's all.

"What our short lives amount to in comparison to yours is irrelevant. The fact is that any one of us can kill five of you before we ourselves die, and we tend to multiply over a short time in your terms. And regardless of your vampiric arrogance, the fact remains is that we will always win in the end, that is what our tenacity and ingenuity brings us." He told her calmly. Showing her that her acting all high and mighty wasn't going to do anything.

Enca's golden pupils rolled over to Kinniger her skin now sizzling under the full moon.

"I didn't come here to make enemies."

Enca held out a clawed hand a warm, vapid smile encroaching her crimson lips.

"I don't enjoy fighting all that much anyway, I prefer to watch..." The vampire wiggled her pointed ears a new warmness to her moist putrid breath. "...And listen." Enca curled her pale fingers a mischievous expression taking hold while she bade Eberwolf to grab her hand.

"I'll carry you there and we'll see together if they listen to your simple request sir. Don't be afraid I promise not to drop you."

If Eberwolf were to grab Enca's hand she'd take off into the air suspending him by his hands while they flew above the treetops.

"I don't trust vampires I do not know." He told her. "If you are to lead me to their place of hiding, I will walk. Or Kerberos will sniff them out."

"You know what? That's fair."

Like a fly on a plate, Enca descended onto the ground her pale arms gesturing towards an opening in the trees created by the vampires that frequently use it as a means of travel to their hidden oasis. While their footprints have long been buried the scent of undead is harder to mask especially where so many have gathered. The dead leafless branches of the oaks the lined the path formed an overhang around the path as though reaching down to ensnare those who dared to walk its reaches. The ground itself died from the unearthly energies that seeped into it rather intentionally or otherwise. There was a shiver in the dirt and bite in the air as Enca stepped over a dead and decaying root her golden eyes throwing daggers into the life that opposed her approach.

"Come now Kinniger, I won't have you lagging behind." Enca slapped her caboose and smiled promiscuously at Eberwolf. "But with a view like this, I can understand where you're coming from."

Enca disappeared down the path holding in the urge to laugh as she approached the thicket from which she was lacerated. Specks of blood still lined the leaves signifying someone's evident departure and or arrival.

"It's through here Sir Kinniger. Please try to behave yourself I do not wish to have to...." Enca ran her tongue over her red lips.

"...Pounce. Now..." Enca walked over to the Knight and whirled behind him attempting to push him through the bush. "In you go!"

Sir Eberwolf Kinniger

There was a shiver in the dirt and bite in the air as Enca stepped over a dead and decaying root her golden eyes throwing daggers into the life that opposed her approach.

"Come now Kinniger, I won't have you lagging behind." Enca slapped her caboose and smiled promiscuously at Eberwolf. "But with a view like this, I can understand where you're coming from."

He was half tempted to inform her that he already had a woman with a backside far more smackable than her own, but he decided against telling her more than she needed to know, besides, he was probably biased in favour of his woman anyway. So he simply kept quiet and kept walking.

Enca disappeared down the path holding in the urge to laugh as she approached the thicket from which she was lacerated. Specks of blood still lined the leaves signifying someone's evident departure and or arrival.

"It's through here Sir Kinniger. Please try to behave yourself I do not wish to have to...." Enca ran her tongue over her red lips.

"...Pounce. Now..." Enca walked over to the Knight and whirled behind him attempting to push him through the bush. "In you go!"

"If you believe pouncing to be a wise course of action then be my guest. But let me warn you now, the big guy behind you is a lot heavier than you are, and he doesn't pounce for play." He said to her as he walked through the thicket, his steel armour preventing the brambles from doing him harm.

And there it was, the inn. So he turned around and began to cut a narrow path for his dog to squeeze through. Then he'd wait for Enca to show herself before proceeding.

(Hey, summer's gonna be busy, might not be consistent with my replies.)

• Popcorn
The proposition is made
"OW! Damned thorns! They aren't even the normal ones, they're the curved ones that latch into your skin ya know?"

Enca ripped a thorn from her neck and dropped it on the ground skin soon filling in her exposed wound. It was times like this when Enca wished she hadn't quit the tobacco life for all the good it did for her nerves anyway. She was a vampire after all it's not like lung troubles were a problem but the fact remained that just one hit would be enough to ease her troubles as she placed her clawed hand on the rustic doorknob the glow of light and the smell of death oozing through the cracks in the splintered wooden door.

With a loud bang, the door flung open its sound reverbing through the seemingly empty oasis. There were drinks spilled on the floor and a thin veil of dust coating the floors easily broken by the tapping of Enca's heels.

"Come now...don't be ridiculous!"

Enca kicked a shot glass out of her path its steaming contents earning a scowl from the pale woman.

"Were you...heating this up? Deplorable! Blood is supposed to have a warm wrapping feeling! Not this burning steaming drek! When you heat it up the metallic taste is diluted and it loses its thickness! You might as well have handed me a glass of water, you blasphemous cheapskates!"

"You lost your right to the word blasphemy, Boralaine!"

Enca sighed and planted her hands on her hips hungry golden eyes tracking the dozens of vampires clung to the roof like a flock of bats fangs dripping with blood and claws glimmering in the dim light. There was a certain depravity in their gaze as the bloodsuckers scurried across the ceilings like spiders stalking the prey caught in their web. Their numbers made the vampires bold as a massive spitball collided with Enca's face a symphony of horrid cackling laughter drowning out the pale woman's protests.

"CHILDISH! DISGUSTINGLY CHILDISH! You should be ashamed the lot of yoouuu!"

The proclamation only egged the night stalkers on as a few began brandishing small blades and daggers their breath heaving as they did as though reading the body to attack.

"For such a comely and elegant woman bringing that cape en'clad spoil here was a pretty stupid move you lunar fearing punk!"

"You've played your cards Enca. And you've played them poorly! Those skills of yours have let you get away with a lot this past century but no longer! You and your cursed bloodline are getting snuffed out! Tonight!"

"Maybe if you weren't such a snob you would have made it out with your life tonight."

"Y-Yeah! And maybe if you weren't such a bitch you-"

THUNK! THUNK! Two shots rang out and the Vampire dropped to the floor two crossbow bolts ripping his throat and chest open.

"I won't have you speaking to Ms. Boralaine that way. I spent a lot of time planning for this moment. I won't have it sullied. Not by foul language."

Enca's body twisted to face the slender figure ascending from the blood cellar a velvet cape and dark leather boots gracing the floor with the man's otherworldly presence. His onyx doublet and fingerless gloves marked him as a pirate or as having some relation to them especially considering the sun insignia clamped to his boots, collar, and wrists its crimson-colored metal vaguely ringing a bell in Enca's head.

His ill-fitting pantaloons, his jagged swagger as his milky white hand caressed the pommel of a shining silver blade tucked between a brown leather belt hastily coiled around his waist. Copper brown hair still full of life, emerald eyes shining and beautiful without the haze of decay even the faint smell of pine wafting from his flesh as his lips parted to reveal a row of pearly white dentures straight and up-kept save for the pair of fangs currently ripping through his gums.

"Hmk! Heh! Heh! heh! ha! hah!" Enca erupted with laughter her eyes spewing out tears that rolled down her cheeks as the man's appearance shed light on the situation. "You all are the most pathetic excuse for devils I've ever seen! You're letting a fledgling boss you around?! The boy probably hasn't grown his first chest hair yet! My boy you still smell of the forest! Has your skin even begun decaying yet!? Your fangs still have to grow in every time you are hungry and your eyes shine like the morning sun lad!"

His ego damaged and his irritation evident the boy snapped his fingers prompting five Vampires to drop to the floor ready to do battle.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! T-There's no need to get violent! I was just saying that maybe you're a bit young to-"

"You wouldn't have come back here without a motive, not after the way, you trashed my operation earlier real thanks, m'lady."

The man tightened his grip on his blade and ripped it from its sheath the tip of the blade directed at Kinniger standing on the other side of the room.

"It's got to do with him, doesn't it? That vampire hunting wretch. Why? Why of all the blasphemous things you could have done you choose to do this huh? Why of all the mortals you could have chosen to let in on our oasis why him?! OF ALL PEOPLE! This! THIS is why no one likes you Boralaine!"

Sir Eberwolf Kinniger

Last edited:
"You wouldn't have come back here without a motive, not after the way, you trashed my operation earlier real thanks, m'lady."

The man tightened his grip on his blade and ripped it from its sheath the tip of the blade directed at Kinniger standing on the other side of the room.

"It's got to do with him, doesn't it? That vampire hunting wretch. Why? Why of all the blasphemous things you could have done you choose to do this huh? Why of all the mortals you could have chosen to let in on our oasis why him?! OF ALL PEOPLE! This! THIS is why no one likes you Boralaine!"

"There are things that should concern you more than who brought me here." He interrupted. "For example, whether you choose to move your operations elsewhere, or face the full, armed force of my homeland. I come here as a messenger, not as a killer... Yet. You and your establishment are far too close to our borders, so I've come to ask you if you would kindly leave and bring your business elsewhere."

He had no doubt that this would be met by laughs, so he would wait for it to die down before continuing to deliver his threat. "Choose to stay, and you'll have the armies of the Duke to contend with. The entirety of which have been bred, born and raised for killing you and your parasitic kind. So what'll it be, leave, or die?"

• Popcorn
"There are things that should concern you more than who brought me here." He interrupted. "For example, whether you choose to move your operations elsewhere, or face the full, armed force of my homeland. I come here as a messenger, not as a killer... Yet. You and your establishment are far too close to our borders, so I've come to ask you if you would kindly leave and bring your business elsewhere."
"You hear that boys? He would like us to kindly leave and take our business elsewhere." Booming laughter quickly filled the room but was quickly silenced by a wave of the fledgling's hand. Evidently, he wanted to hear what Kinniger had to say even if he had no intention of taking it to heart.
"Choose to stay, and you'll have the armies of the Duke to contend with. The entirety of which have been bred, born and raised for killing you and your parasitic kind. So what'll it be, leave, or die?"
No laughter this time around just subtle ambiance of the wind blowing outside shaking the house and causing the wood to creak and whistle. There was a mixture of anger and surprise as the words flew from Kinnigers lips unwavering and absolute. It's honestly admirable how confident and sure of himself Eberwolf is, perhaps if he wasn't so....condescending he wouldn't be as insufferable as he is.

This Eberwolf character sure is pompous. He must be looking for a fight, if he's even half as experienced as he claims to be then there is no way he expected this absurd scheme to work out!

Kinniger might have just crossed the already muddled line. He might think himself able to deal with all these monsters but Enca has always been a bit more realistic even if that reality puts her at a disadvantage. If he keeps going on like this Enca had the dreadful feeling that their esteemed host will stop being so...hospitable...

"So let me make sure I've got this right...You want me...to leave....because you don't like us being so close....to your land...and you think I'm afraid of the duke....and his mortal men. THINK for just a second! WE'RE VAMPIRES! Did you honestly think that we are unprepared to face opposition? That's the thing you mortals like to forget, we aren't as impulsive as you might think. We're more devious than you imagine after all we are immortal beings...we have time to spare. You see the duke and his armies don't concern me for I have something that will ensure our survival, hidden away of course. It doesn't matter how prepared you are or how much you train your bodies, mortals carry the same weakness. You draw breath, and with that weakness comes other...holes in your defenses. You and your mortal duke simply don't concern me, messenger, because unlike, Boralaine I have a complete understanding of Vampire kind and how to best defend it from you daytime dwellers."

The fledging slipped his sword back into its sheath a vengeful glint in his expression as he pondered over his next move.

"Now...what to do with you two...should I kill you or should I let you walk away..." The roof began to shake as more and more vampires dropped to the floor surrounding the duo. "Should I off you both to save face...or should I let you leave with your lives...I get the feeling that even if I let you go your just going to attack anyway, however. So.....what should I do.....Kinniger..."

Sir Eberwolf Kinniger

"Now...what to do with you two...should I kill you or should I let you walk away..." The roof began to shake as more and more vampires dropped to the floor surrounding the duo. "Should I off you both to save face...or should I let you leave with your lives...I get the feeling that even if I let you go your just going to attack anyway, however. So.....what should I do.....Kinniger..."

"Yes, it's true, you are vampires. But than consider this. We, as a people, kill you as a rite of passage when we turn sixteen. I killed my first vampire at that age, and all I was allowed was a dagger." He said simply. "And who are you to speak of weakness when the sun itself burns most of you to a crisp? Simple daylight kills you, how pathetic."

"And I, unlike the undead, have a perfect understanding of how to exterminate your kind from existence, defended or not. And as Boralain said, you simply aren't old enough to pose a real threat, our war against your kind is older than you are. And on top of that, how do you expect to use this device you speak of, if the vast majority of you aren't alive to reach it."

On cue, the horse-sized three headed dog grabbed one of the vampires nearest to him and came to his master's side. "Though I will say this, you do serve a purpose, even if it is only as food for our dogs.
And since you seem to be set on provoking us, why don't we give you a little demonstration on what will happen to those of you we don't bother killing right away."

And so the dogs three heads started to dig in. Eating the poor vampire whilst he/she still "lived", making sure to save the heart for last, as he'd been trained to do, so that he lived longer through the process.

And Eberwolf drew his longsword. "Who to kill next. So many choices~"

(Do let me know if that's too much.)

• Popcorn
The Battle Begins
Either Kinniger forgot that his guide is a vampire herself or (more likely) doesn't care to consider that he just insulted her whole race of people. His story about how he killed his first vampire admittedly is a bit daunting but certainly not enough to shake her or the vampires ready to lay waste to the duo. This was more out of instinct but Enca made a point of staying away from Kerberos as his eyes moved from vampire to vampire waiting for the signal to attack which did eventually come.

Stepping back the room fell silent as the poor sod made his final death throws at the crushing of his heart which still beat through the process of being crushed in the dog's terrible maw. The fledgling seemed more intrigued than angry or spiteful as if he were studying Kerberos and how such a fearsome beast could even come to be.

"Who to kill next. So many choices~"

Enca bared her teeth and dashed toward the fledgling leader her claws spilling carnage on the floor as she advanced. "I say we start with him!"

"How's about we kill you first hm?"

Desperate to take it out of the fight several vampires (no pun intended) dogpiled on top of Kerberos frantically stabbing and clawing at the beast in an attempt to bring it down. Rushing in from all sides more minions joined the fray their inhumanly erratic movements enough to get if only a few of them past Eberwolf's sword

"Bring 'em down!"

For the time being magic was being left off the table not just because they were indoors but it would be hard to land a good shot in such tight quarters under such dire conditions.

Nonchalant the fledging pointed his rapier at Enca the silver blade shining and reflecting light all over the glass broken in Enca's mad bolt.

"THIS! Is the power of a fledgling!"

Blood erupted from Enca stopping the vampire dead in her now bloody tracks as she skidded along the moldy wooden floor her body riddled with holes.

"Itchy, itchy..."

Steam rose from Enca as she stood with a severed ankle clearly in pain. Perplexed the woman examined her wounds the finely cut holes suggestive of a stab wound in the way they burrowed through her skin. The gap between planting her foot on the ground and being turned into a pincushion was non-existent, one second she was fine and the next she was plastered in ugly stab wounds. What happened? No vampire could move so fast it just wasn't possible not without spacing between the cuts.

"This time I'll take away your shoulder! How's about that?!"

Fighting back the urge to scream Enca forced herself to jump into the air hoping to evade whatever attack the fledgling had planned. Her hopes were swiftly dashed as her shoulder split open no steam there to mask the gushing of blood this time around. Landing back in the field of glass Enca grimaced at the familiar burning sensation of silver its touch like poison to one such as her.

"Hurts doesn't it? Maybe if there was gonna be a next time you'd learn not to be such an uppity bitch. Eh, I suppose not. You Boralaines are known for that kind of thing, right?"

"Yeah, we are. We're also known for being smarter than your average vampire."

A blur of white shot across the room and punched a hole straight through the fledgling's chest the offending object falling limp on the floor coated in blood it's job complete.

The fledgling fought through a stream of blood flooding his mouth. "What was...what did you just....throw...!" The man turned around to find a pale appendage laying on the floor open and clutching a chunk of his flesh. "Y-You...threw your hand...through my body!? Insanity!"

It certainly didn't tickle but the damage was done, He could finish his vampiric transformation right now and it wouldn't matter for by the time he was done Enca would be healed and she would kill him where he stood.

Sir Eberwolf Kinniger

Desperate to take it out of the fight several vampires (no pun intended) dogpiled on top of Kerberos frantically stabbing and clawing at the beast in an attempt to bring it down. Rushing in from all sides more minions joined the fray their inhumanly erratic movements enough to get if only a few of them past Eberwolf's sword

It would have worked, if not for his sheer size, four clawed feet and three heads. Even so the dog was having difficulty with so many opponents, luckily enough, the dog wasn't alone.

His bragging about killing his first vampire at sixteen with a knife was true, and while he didn't usually brag he had hoped they'd simply move on and go to whatever place they'd set up next so he didn't have to spend time killing them and hunting the rest.

Nonchalant the fledging pointed his rapier at Enca the silver blade shining and reflecting light all over the glass broken in Enca's mad bolt.

"THIS! Is the power of a fledgling!"

Blood erupted from Enca stopping the vampire dead in her now bloody tracks as she skidded along the moldy wooden floor her body riddled with holes.

"Itchy, itchy..."

Steam rose from Enca as she stood with a severed ankle clearly in pain. Perplexed the woman examined her wounds the finely cut holes suggestive of a stab wound in the way they burrowed through her skin. The gap between planting her foot on the ground and being turned into a pincushion was non-existent, one second she was fine and the next she was plastered in ugly stab wounds. What happened? No vampire could move so fast it just wasn't possible not without spacing between the cuts.

"This time I'll take away your shoulder! How's about that?!"

Fighting back the urge to scream Enca forced herself to jump into the air hoping to evade whatever attack the fledgling had planned. Her hopes were swiftly dashed as her shoulder split open no steam there to mask the gushing of blood this time around. Landing back in the field of glass Enca grimaced at the familiar burning sensation of silver its touch like poison to one such as her.

"Hurts doesn't it? Maybe if there was gonna be a next time you'd learn not to be such an uppity bitch. Eh, I suppose not. You Boralaines are known for that kind of thing, right?"

"Yeah, we are. We're also known for being smarter than your average vampire."

A blur of white shot across the room and punched a hole straight through the fledgling's chest the offending object falling limp on the floor coated in blood it's job complete.

The fledgling fought through a stream of blood flooding his mouth. "What was...what did you just....throw...!" The man turned around to find a pale appendage laying on the floor open and clutching a chunk of his flesh. "Y-You...threw your hand...through my body!? Insanity!"

It certainly didn't tickle but the damage was done, He could finish his vampiric transformation right now and it wouldn't matter for by the time he was done Enca would be healed and she would kill him where he stood.

Eberwolf observed this particular Event with curiousity, he'd never witnessed a vampire throwing pieces of its own body as projectiles, it was interesting to see.

But he didn't have time to consider it, the fledgeling was right about one thing, vampires were almost ubiquitously superior to humans regarding speed and strength, so he needed to keep his concentration if he wished to end this quickly.

His armour would keep him alive for sure, but that could be bypassed by a few methods. His best option was to kill a lot of them, as quickly as possible. And why not help his dog?

Taking advantage of their focus on Kerberos he started killing those trying to kill him. And the dog would now have less to worry about.

(Well that was fast!)

"You've got about thirty seconds to live you upstart! When these holes close up I'm gonna run over there and grind you into the dirt!"

"Just keep telling yourself that you masochistic freak!" Propped against the wall the gutted fledging did his best to raise his sword back at Enca clearly preparing to launch another attack. Caught off guard Enca tried to roll to the left but was quickly countered by three holes punctured through her leg. Grunting the fledging made a slashing motion with his blade an unknown force splitting Enca's thigh open.

Speed's out of the question! There's no possible way he's rushing over cutting me open and then dashing back to the EXACT same position without me seeing him while his stomach has a huge hole in it! This must be sorcery of some kind! But how? What's he doing?!

There was little time to think as Enca quickly began beating her wings and launched into the air disposing of the opportunist that sought to cut her down. Caught on her claws Enca threw the bloodsucker in the direction of the fledgling the two men slamming against the wall as Enca continued her advance.

"Get outta my way!" The fledging shouted as he pushed the vampire off himself his other hand grasping a broken wine glass. "Catch!" The glass flew across the room at top speeds only to be shattered into a thousand pieces in a single swipe of Enca's hand.

"YOU'LL HAVE TO DO BETTER!" Shouted the pale woman her fist primed to end this brawl. Smiling the vampire clenched his rapier and raised it in the air his silver blade quickly splitting the air with each errant strike. "That IS better." Gore exploded from Enca's chest her already blood-soaked dress now crimson in the spot where her heart should be. "HAH! HAH! Let's see you fight with a deflated balloon for a heart Boralaine! This fledgling just cemented his spot as the apex ghoul!"

Body after body dropped to the floor with each swing of Eberwolfs blade the burden of Kerberos lessening by the second. One tried coming in from above only to be split down the middle his attempt at sneaking all for naught. Short swords and daggers couldn't stand up against a longsword effectively so the enemy had to be tricky in how they moved this treachery soon birthing a plan.

Rushing in a vampire seemingly elvish before his turn took hold of the blade punching through his chest his superior strength aiding him in his attempt to disarm Kinniger.

"GAK! G-Grab his sword!"

On cue, several more enemies rushed in many of them grabbing hold of the longsword while others went around to assault Eberwolf from behind an evil glimmer in their actions.

"Be smart! Targeting the black areas! There exposed spaces that allow him to move so there no armor!"

What hordes lack in skill is made u for in synergy even if it's just a primal desire to kill, pillage, and mutilate.

Sir Eberwolf Kinniger

(Well that was fast!)

(Yep. I'm motivated today WOOOO!)

Rushing in a vampire seemingly elvish before his turn took hold of the blade punching through his chest his superior strength aiding him in his attempt to disarm Kinniger.

"GAK! G-Grab his sword!"

On cue, several more enemies rushed in many of them grabbing hold of the longsword while others went around to assault Eberwolf from behind an evil glimmer in their actions.

"Be smart! Targeting the black areas! There exposed spaces that allow him to move so there no armor!"

What hordes lack in skill is made u for in synergy even if it's just a primal desire to kill, pillage, and mutilate.

Two mistakes, one, he also knew how to grab his swords blade, two, only an idiot left his joints undefended. Yes the back of the knees, insides of the elbows and the armpits were the weakest parts in the armour, but mail was nowhere near as stiff as plate, so that could go over those areas, and beneath that was the padding of gambeson, so even without steel plates he was fairly well protected, not invulnerable though, a good stab could certainly get in there.

But, it wasn't like he was standing still. His sword was grabbed, great, now they couldn't move without letting him have his weapon back. So he simply, nonchalantly, used his left hand to grab his rondelle dagger, a silversteel spike with a handle basically, and drive it into the first vampire's heart to get him off the sword, repeat as often as necessary.

But the threat behind him wasn't exactly forgotten. If need be he could release his sword, he could always get it back, and use a fallen weapon or even a chair if need be. Horde tactics worked yes, but only against the unprepared. And while there was a very real chance of him being overwhelmed, he had a three headed dog friend.

He did however see Boralain's predicament, and since she'd been cooperative, he reasoned to help her once his sword was free.

• Wonder
"Enca Boralaine. I'm letting you know now that I plan to kill you by sucking your blood. Once that sickening bloodline of yours has ended I will rise to take your place and seize the power that you once held." Enca did her best to seal the gaping hole in her chest every thought of hers focused on staying alive except for the small part which kept track of the fledgling's movements. She was losing blood fast and without it, her regenerative powers were as good as done. Despite this, the vampire couldn't help but smile her suspicions having been affirmed by the recent display. It was temping MORE than tempting to boast about having found the secret behind the fledgling but as rare as it is vanity and ego were silenced by rationality, the rationality that the fledgling still thinks the cards are all stacked against, Enca.

"Is this the extent of your ambition? Blood and power? Desire without end? Motive without a payoff? You've gone mad! And you haven't even cleared the base stages of your transformation." Make no mistake this is still a bad spot, growing in a finger takes time for sure but a heart? It's said that your cells are completely replaced every seven years and in Enca's case that goes for every time she has to reconstruct something as well. Each body part always comes back different somehow either better or worse. She still remembers a time when her pinkies didn't click every time she moved them just another product of replication she figured. All that being said an organ like the heart takes more time to get right so if Enca can't stall for time she's gonna find herself fighting without blood in her veins.

"Look at you! Your wounds aren't even steaming! You can't even see the tendons moving your healing process is so slow!"

"Your childish rambling isn't enough to stop me, Boralaine. If I ingest your blood then I won't have to worry about slow healing now, will I? You see from what I've gathered Vampires are much like nature, we grow more powerful the less contrived we are and you...well you are nature at its zenith Lady Boralaine. Born a vampire down to the very core...exactly what I needed."

Enca's face slammed into the rotten wood floor caught between the ground and a black leather boot pushing against her face. Dipped in Enca's blood the fledging slipped his finger inside his mouth visibly satisfied with the power coursing through his body, changing him, burning him, etching its mark into his already decaying skin. Her part in the play finished the fledgling drew his blade and pressed its tip to the back of the woman's skull a light push all that guarded her against the reigns of death.

"Don't fret, I'll be sure to keep this power safe. Much better than you did surely." Blood rose into the air above Enca's head her brain matter spilling on her dress and hat at the bequest of a sword.

"You wanted my power so bad..." The fledgling jumped back startled and bewildered as to why the alabaster woman still drew breath let alone speak. "But you didn't-" Enca fell to one knee her head still swirling as moe and more fluids poured out of it and onto the floor. "Even know my greatest secret? What a joke you are!!"

A flash of silver and a knife seemingly a surgical tool shot across the room dripping in ruby coating. The blade pierced the fledgling's shoulder and sent him tumbling backward a new pain washing over him one almost chemical in nature. "You're going to regret drinking my blood, you cretin. You're about to find out why we Boralianes are the only vampires with this strain." Enca spread her talon-like fingers rows of silver-bladed knives glimmering between them like a bird showing its feathers or a pitcher ready to throw their first fastball of the season.

Meanwhile on the other side of things...

"AGH! Let go!!"

"YOU let go!!"

"No one let go of the sword!!! Have your brains turned to jello!??"

So much for synergy. Who would have thought that Eberwolf would simply relinquish his weapon and start cutting down those who wielded it? Actually in retrospect that was the ONLY smart move here...this isn't the end though! Getting close was hard as each second, monster after monster fell to the floor slaughtered by a man who had been trained to despise their kind and to destroy it wherever possible.

As numbers begin to fail a pack must turn to a more tactical mindset one based on cunning rather than sheer brutality and vengeance...

...But I guess that was obvious.

"PERISH!!" Wooden splinters erupted from the floor a knife clenching hand bursting through having (hopefully) taken Eberwolf by surprise. A swing that's all that's needed to slice the back of Kinniger's knee his yummy fluids just bubbling inside. That wasn't the end however, without so many allies in the way spells we're back on the table and oh did they fly. Fire, lightning, Fire, AND lightning, there was a guy who hit a table by accident with a control spell and it was running around punching people indiscriminately, there were two guys in a corner fighting because one hit the other with a spell...

If pandemonium was a picture...this was it...

It's said that hate is a fragile alliance at best but it appears that applies to hunger as well. The whole team concept was falling apart just like this cabin if people didn't stop shooting fire spells.

Sir Eberwolf Kinniger

"PERISH!!" Wooden splinters erupted from the floor a knife clenching hand bursting through having (hopefully) taken Eberwolf by surprise. A swing that's all that's needed to slice the back of Kinniger's knee his yummy fluids just bubbling inside. That wasn't the end however, without so many allies in the way spells we're back on the table and oh did they fly. Fire, lightning, Fire, AND lightning, there was a guy who hit a table by accident with a control spell and it was running around punching people indiscriminately, there were two guys in a corner fighting because one hit the other with a spell...

If pandemonium was a picture...this was it...

It's said that hate is a fragile alliance at best but it appears that applies to hunger as well. The whole team concept was falling apart just like this cabin if people didn't stop shooting fire spells.

An ambush huh? And so we'll aimed. But this is a perfect example of how one misstep can ruin a plan. If he'd stabbed he probably would have been able to get past the mail protecting Eberwolf's joints, since it would essentially work like a wedge and force one of the rings open and allow the blade to sink into his flesh. But no, he chose to slash, long story short, you were never going to slash through mail, you simply can't cut metal like that, it just doesn't work.

And now he saw his enemy, but now there were magic casters in the fray, so he simply stepped on the man who attacked him to keep him down and turned to his Dreiköpfig, Kerberos.

"töte den Zauberer" he commanded, and the dog obeyed, speeding straight towards the unruly magic casters. The dogs thoughts were probably along the lines of yay more food! Or something like that.

anyway, time to be rid of the idiot who squandered the perfect opportunity to injure him. So he took the dagger, cut open the man's chest, and after he could see his heart, he violently ripped it from the vampire's chest. He tossed it to Kerberos, who happily snatched the flying treat out of the sky with one of his three maws.

picking up his fallen sword he went to help Enca, bringing his sword to bear in an attempt to kill this monster while Kerberos feasted on those behind him.

he was a little worried thought, lightning and fire were nothing to sneeze at. And his dog was tough but not that tough. But no time to be distracted, they had a fight to win.

• Popcorn
"DAMNED WOMAN!!" The three-quarterling wailed as another of Enca's silver knives impaled his throat gushing blood on his jacket. Every blade, every tip landed with precision peppering the steaming man in ugly cuts he had no hope of healing as long as the knives remained in his body hindering his movement. Like poison was to rats silver made it impossible for the three-quarterling to move his body in areas where the silver was hindering his movements making it all the easier for Enca to hit him with more and more strikes, more and more knives.

Barely standing on his bleeding, broken legs the vampire finally fell over his body stiff and motionless like a statue yet leaking like a raw slab of version slapped on a table. One might think he was dead but Enca knew better than that. If he had perished his body would be burning away meanwhile he wasn't even steaming anymore as though he had no need for healing any longer.

Did drinking my blood speed up his transformation? It couldn't have! It should have KILLED him!! How did he even know to drink my blood? I had no idea this would happen so how did he!?

Breathing deeply, Enca took a moment to center herself the sounds of battle and fire around her making it particularly hard to do so."Deep breaths, Enca...Deep breaths girl...It doesn't matter if he's a full vampire now I can still kill him no problem." Leaving a hole in the floor, Enca pushed off and into the air her remaining knives shining in her hands ready to deal the death blow to this usurper. The fact that Kinnger had come to back her up was on Enca, in fact, his assistance was heartwarming for she didn't think he cared enough for her to even consider her battle with the former fledgling.

There was no helping the twinge of shame that followed, Enca lack of consideration for Eberwolf this whole time. He hadn't even passed by her thoughts once and it made her feel something, something that bruised her ego more than she'd admit. Dropping to the floor all of the knives sunk inside the newly crowed Vampire's body fell out the blood coating them having evaporated. One could see the gentle touch of heat as the Vampire's wounds sealed shut stopping the heavy bleeding and loss of motor function at the hands of silver.

"Horseshit!! He healed with silver in his body!?!" Quickly, Enca's attack broke off a quick loop through the air enough to send her back in the opposite direction from which she flew in. Enca watched the Vampire clutching something in his hand, something that shined in the light and smelt like pepper.

That cursed blade!!

Enca had made a point of staying away from all sources of glass, mirrors, pretty much anything that reflected light...but Kinniger...

Flicking her fingers a scalpel darted across the room nailing itself to the floor in front of Eberwolf hopefully stopping his charge.

"Stay away from the glass, Shining Armor! He uses some sort of glass magic to strike you from within the reflections."

"You prattling fool..." Flashing, Enca's scalpel grew bright with shining magic flowing through it to strike the Knight standing in it.

Sir Eberwolf Kinniger