LFG Looking for Some Potential Companions

Nayden Kiers

May be brittle but can put up a fight
Elbion College
Character Biography
Link
How's it going guys :D here I m again with a new character to start out.

He is going to be a part of the College of Elbion, but for more of a reason than to study. He has brittle bone disease and went to the college to try and see if they could come up with ways to help him out. But it isn't exactly fun as no one has many ideas about what the condition is in this time period. But because of this, he is very adept at healing magic.

But what about when he is out and about? Chance has to worry about breaking a bone and even with his magic it is still incredibly painful to even heal by himself. A slight bump is fine, but something like a punch to the shoulder or being grabbed too hard can obviously break a bone. So if he is knocked over or jostled around in a carriage it can be pretty rough on him. So to help protect himself he practiced a few other magics and swords plays. But he just remains out of conflict for the most part.

Some of the ideas I have:
A skirmish breaks out in a public place and punches are thrown, who threw the first punch?
Some people start to pick on Chance just because of his condition from the college
Chance joins a company of adventures or just an adventurer to accompany them in the journey and to also get out of Elbion for a bit

Of course, if anyone wants to pop something in here also you can! Just a few ideas I have right now :) but there is a lot to work with for Chance giving his condition and his spells.

• Yay
Reactions: Kara Orin
proxy.php

You have my runes!