LFG Looking for rp Spine orcs/Rebel elves/Witchy stuff

Nidraak

Character Biography
Link
I think it's time to get some more love to some other OCS!
Anyone up for some more specific threads? 1v1s or groups.

Mabess, she's my orc clanswoman, chieftainess of the Ashlanders. I feel like some drama plot of conflict in the spine would be apt, that or if perhaps there are craftsmen around that would be happy to help build a grand orcish city/fortress! So there's no need to just have a conflict rp.

Enthund is my elf rebel/renegade ;o Usually always up to stir some trouble. But so far she's usually been interacting with humans/dreadlords and ahh, might be fun if we'd get some elf on elf stuff going as well (or more conflict rip. The renegade elves act outside the normal falwood elf gov.) Or maybe a chill campfire rp. Give me your best hit!

Asuego is my witch that deals with goetie (magic that's less flair and more about the 'ritual' and the magical apparatus in use (totally inspired after the key of Solomon rip haha and witchcraft) .) Anyway, would be fun to recruit some witches for the coven she's at! The other members are a tad busy atm.
Other than that here are some other RPs I'd offer.
-Asuego does a job for you,
-Asuego summons a demon of the pits for you. Here's a fun lore page btw.
-Asuego turns your kids into doves.
-Asuego turns you into an animal because you've got too much hubris lol.

The last few might be more fun for a longer plot idea, like she turns you into a beast and then your frans need to find a way to turn you back.

the pure bloods travel the land looking for artifacts to send back to there home lands they are missionarys of sorts spreading the word of there people, they possess a natural power based on dark magic (but thats not known to the lower classes) they can be fierce warriors or gentle giants, most are large 7 foot tall beasts but are willing to lend a helping hand werever. they come into towns and trade or help out, spreading the words of there gods. lieutenant shko travels with 2 other npc characters. a medic and his second in command, there used to be more but they have gone on return missions to the home land to deliver artifacts to the king. maybe you stumble into there camp? or just you come face to face with them and its a weird in the middle of nowhere encounter?

i also have a dark elf character. hes a cast out prince who enjoys making trouble and floating from town to town scamming and robbing while piss drunk, hes wanted in most towns but some how manages to slip in and out of them without being noticed too often. course when he is noticed he chugs a speed potion and runs. he dabbles in potion making but his one true love is rum, hes the loner non caring type but can be persuaded to join someone for a price, hes cheated the lionmen of falwood (a sub species of pure bloods) alot so finding him running from a group of angry lionmen could be how you find him.

ive not used my lionman character in awhile but he rules a tribe of vicious killers usually based in falwood but theirs no reason he wouldn't have dealings on the spine, also elfs are a rare food type among that tribe.

i have yet another sub race that i created of the lionmen. they are like tiny things no more than 4 feet tall a giant in there race would be average human size but they arent well developed rp wise so i dont got alot of lore on them.

and finally i have a character thats a telepathic cat. id prefer trying some 1v1 rp with the purebloods but if any of my other characters peak your interest feel free to msg me your ideas maybe we can brain storm on discord or something

If this is still up, I have a character that’s basically a fantasy Greek hoplite. Nikaia she’s called, she could do a conflict RP with the Mabess or perhaps work something out with Asuego.

• Yay
Reactions: Nidraak
Definitely still open! Wanna see how many people are into what plot before I legit start any thread.

Is there any specific preference to either OC?

We should start from a blank slate one on one on that one.

I have a feeling i might be set on this haha.
If I get a respond of approval.

Might be good to pit Asuego with Nikaia then?

pairing isnt an issue for me ill rp my characters with anyone. we can say the lionmen are around on business with another tribe as tribal conflicts are strife in there lands so they are working on an alliance with king lionman the supposed rightful king of all the tribes, if you can create a thread for me to join ill join it im not good at introing the land or other details like that. maybe you just stumble upon the wild lionmens camp. a regime usually consists of 2 scouts 2 guards and if the king is there they usually bring the royal shamin who acts as the kings spiritual advisory, scouts tend to be children as lionmen youth are more agile in the trees before they bulk up.

we could do a setting at night. elfs are kinda a spirit animal hunted on the summer and winter solstice but on any other day they won't hunt elves despite their religious beliefs elves are still seen as just animals meant to be hunted for sport and food although you will be running into the kings group so since the spiritual adviser is there its unlikely he would kill an animal meant only for the gods, although the other lion men may hassle you, we could do a simple yet terrifying camp fire scene as they invite you to commune with them against the wishes of the royal guards.

or they could just start with you spying on them for a bit and you can make yourself known. they could stumble onto you. many ways we can make an encounter. they try not to go into towns as wearing human bones as badges of honor doesn't always go over well, they could chase you because they dont want you warning anyone of there nearby camp as the lionmen who aren't apart of there tribe dont want there activities known

lieutenant shko although in the lionmen species is a whole different character and much rather be in town shaking hands and licking babys and doing what he can to share the love of his gods. so hes a better fit if you want to do a inside of civilization or near a town kinda rp

A bit belated, but I am going to work on finishing up Bula's profile and actually playing her if that's cool with you still!

• Wonder
Perhaps some action? Considering I was supposed to be playing Bula like a year and a half ago, we could say she went away to complete rites to better align herself with the elements of nature--and she's en route home finally?

• Wonder
Aight here we go.

-Bula returns home, they and mom go on a hunting trip for a great black or white bear that was rumoured to have been spotted in the vicinity.
- -//- home, however, all is not fine, a few ashlander hunters have been imprisoned by humans, likely to be executed!
- //- home, however the tribe is amid a new skirmish with gnollkind.

• Cheer
Reactions: Grimscythe
I really should have watched this thread. I can start if you'd like. >.< I'm so used to tagging/automatic watches that I didn't realize you'd asked this.