LFG Joining the bandwagon

Haloshooter

Character Forge
Hey guys! I keep seeing other writers putting up LFGs and advertising their characters to look for potential threads and such, and I realized I've never done anything like that!
So here's me giving it a shot!

Selina Altas: A super smart, curious, and kinda cute college wizard with some extensive outside experience and education. Loves to talk for hours non-stop about the finer and broader points of nearly every aspect of magic to explore all of it's secrets! (Literally, be prepared for multiple paragraphs of internal or verbal diologue of just her theorizing and puzzling out magic.)
(Magical theory/Romance/Adventure/School/Teaching)

Kalia Oro Khastan: An undead necromancer... Sorcerer, warrior, freelance adventurer, former king, cursed demigod, half giant... He's seeking individuals that will aid him in breaking the curse placed on him by the gods which keeps him trapped in his undead body on the mortal plane, preventing him from ascending to godhood.
(Adventure/Romance/Magic/Theology/Planar/Nation building/Kingship/Politics)

Havilah: The queen of the Swarm. Lost and currently seeking her lost memories of when she was a human and directing her Swarm to fulfill that goal. She's lost and confused, driving the Swarm to destroy, consume, and evolve while also trying to get them to the point where they can rise above monsters and enter the civilized stage. But she's conflicted with her desire to find out where she came from...
The Swarm is as confused as she is, what does she want?
(War/Large scale conflict/Monster hunting/Adventure)

Tzuriel Alanthis: The Merchant King of Arethil. An accomplished wealthy entrepreneur heading up the largest trade empire on the mainland and beyond.
He's smart, handsome, loves a good party, an incurable but suave and charming ladies man... But also harboring a darker side.
(Adventure/Politics/Romance/Love interest)

Galorion Svayellen: My first and most recent elf character.
A warrior, a noble, and a being of complex history. He's almost a walking contradiction of emotions and ideas, once one is able to see past the surface charm and tact.

Elijah Khalo Celasaer: A towering paladin of the Celestial pantheon with a rather tense relationship between him and his patron deities.
He's humble and a bit naive, but he's a loyal friend and devoted ally.
But a future unknown even to himself, is that the blood of kings runs through his veins...
(Adventure/Nation building/Love interest/Kingship/Politics)

Lionel Armon: The calm, careful, critical, and cunning K'i'ik'el Lord immigrated from a distant land to escape the political destruction of his homeland. He's powerful and loyal to his house and his siblings, willing to do great and terrible things for their sake to see their noble house flourish in this new world.
But what could a house of monsters offer the world? And what could melt the ice around the heart of its silver leader?
(Adventure/Romance/Redemption/Politics/Parties/Vampires)

I'll be updating this as I think of more stuff. PM me or give this thread some love if you're interested in doing something with these characters!

Last edited:
Does Selina need a study group? Or does she wish to join the RUNE GANG :cool: ?

Alternatively, could see some fun threads with the supposed merchant king

Down to RP with Kara

• Cheer
Reactions: Haloshooter
Halo, my good bud. Im sure Nate wouldnt mind making buds with another paladin with a questionable relationship with their patrons lol. Nate himself is a Lord of sorts BUT he doesn’t act like one as his main focus is hunting the monsters, and ironically he is a sort of demonic lycan himself but has total control over his other form. Im sure if the arc lf him being a king does come up Nate wouldn’t mind helping him out ;) he is a bit grumpy tho.

• Cheer
That potential thread with Heike and Tzuriel is still on the table--I haven't forgotten. Don't need to be right now, but it's still there :cool:.

Also, usually with Nathanael McCallister is Jane (of whom you're aware, lol). Could be added into a Nate/Elijah thread if a third party could spice things up. Two paladins with two different takes on Celestialism.

• Cheer