Open Chronicles I've Been Framed!

A roleplay open for anyone to join
Flint looked to the lionman, skeptically at first. He was surprised to see the beast make a move to protect him. Nevertheless, the barber took the moss in hand, smearing it across his bare arms, splashing some across the rolled up sleeves of his shirt. The beast may have been untrustworthy, but it was of the wild. It knew how to go unnoticed in a forest. Flint nodded to the lionman, in some form of appreciation. He by no means trusted the hulking figure, but appreciated the advice.

He let a light sigh out as Ashling spoke. She truly was lost. Despite being so close to it, the girl knew nothing of the great city of Elbion. His gaze fell on her teal eyes once more. "Look. My prospects in Elbion aren't so good right now, but you'd be wise to head there. Its a decent place to settle while you get your bearings. Follow me there, and then we can split up, so you won't get in trouble". The barber paused, looking to the lionman. "Gods, I'd even say they'd allow a lion person in their walls, if he was well behaved".

The sound of the dogs grew closer. Flint had always liked dogs, but right now, he hadn't held such sentiments. Ashling made a point of how odd it was that the lioman pledged his life and loyalty to her, and Flint had to agree. I mean, she was a good looking lass, but the barber wasn't about to offer his soul to her. Nevertheless, he was grateful for the support the girl offered him."Look, I appreciate it. Just help me get into the town and you can head on your way. Like I said, its a decent place". He looked to the lionman. "For all sorts".

Ashling Delaney Lieutenant Shko

• Popcorn
Reactions: Ashling Delaney
I stand back up

"if its all the same to you I shall stay by your side I must confess it is to my benefit as it is to yours, if im seen as your body guard ill be an employed beast they are more respected in Elbion less likely to be accosted over furless fallen brethren do to the existence of my kind"

I approach the vines and step out sniffing the air.

"either way if we wish not to be found we should leave hence fourth" I whisper back into the cave.

I take out a jar from my satchel inside was a blue moss that seemed to sparkle on its own I took out a small amount and ate it. I ofer the jar to the others.

"its how my people can sustain our selfs in times of need, try some you will feel as though you just mated, its a special moss filled with the evil light I think furless call it a soul?"

I say confused a moment I shake my head a bit as the moss sometimes makes you dizzy

Brows furrowed as she eyed flint, was he seriously considering her settling down in such a place, the place he’s running from? Staying in one place for too long could, in fact, get herself caught and she’d not make that mistake any time soon. “ I won’t be settling anywhere, I can’t afford such a luxury.” and she wasn’t talking about the cost of it, at least not in the way of coin but in the way of her own life. “ We can make sure you get in, somehow, then I’ll figure things out for myself from that point.”

She might be able to find some dry clothing once inside Elbion, not that her’s wouldn’t dry, it would just be nice to have a second change of clothing. It would come in handy when she washed what she had into the waters leaving her body in a state she wished it not to be in. Nodding to Lionman “ I’m sorry they treat your kind that way.. What is your name?” saying as she made her way fully out of the cave, open to the moons light. The barking dogs were, indeed, getting closer.

A look of pure confusion set in when the lionman took out the jar of blue sparkling..something. He’s explanation of what it was had her looking at him like he had gone purely mad. With a shake of her head she breathed out “No..” Her only experience with so called mating had not been good, not in the slightest. In fact, it wasn’t something she wished to ever experience again. She didn’t know of it being in any other way than being forced, being hurt, nothing but pain, agony and a wish for a slow death.. “ Why would you even offer such a thing? “ she said before turning from them both. The mud squished between her toes as she started moving away from the cave, in the opposite direction of where the men and the dogs were coming from..

Flint Lieutenant Shko

perhaps I was too insistent I cleared my throat quickly stashing away the moss.

"I err...um my rank is lieutenant my name is rashka'ro'shko. but you may refer to me as just shko" I nod at the furless man

"I think pleasantries can wait lets start heading out of here" I carefully and noiselessly begin making my way to the city