Completed In the depths of a mine...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
She speaks the truth my child. You know what you are dealing with. But I sense something else within you....you like it. You like us. This will be a very beneficial relationship now. The Darkness, Skotadi said calmly assessing the situation. You are going to be an asset to us. Listen to her counsel well, my child.

Nosdyn looked at Velera at that point. "There is work to be done." He suddenly said to her.

"Show me how to control it." He commanded, there was no malice in his voice only a fierce determination.

“It can’t be controlled, you’re luck you that it can’t control you, else you would cease to be Master Nosdyn, you’d become Skotadi.” She said carefully. “It gives you counsel, and information, and it can’t bestow power on you indirectly. Be sure that you aren’t tempted Master, it is a real threat.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
He told her further. Do I tell her what we know? Nosdyn asked of Skotadi.

Take command of the situation my child. You've been chosen by us. Skotadi said in response.

"It has granted me gifts in the past." Nosdyn decided to tell her the full nature of what was going on. He wasn't arguing...not that time. He wanted to be able to control the situation. He didn't want to be in the dark there. If she resisted again...he would let it go and teach himself. Learning directly from Skotadi himself.

But if she didn't want to help he'd find other guidance.

"I disagree with you." Nosdyn suddenly said. "I'm not saying that I can control him, I am saying we have a symbiotic relationship considering the nature of the strain we are a part of now." Considering you like it. Skotadi said calmly to him. He nodded carefully to himself. "I am asking you as my instructor. Will you help me or do I need to see other guidance here?"

She looked down. “I don’t like this Master, but I cannot disobey. I’ll help you, and I hope for your sake that I can do so well enough to keep you as you.”

• Love
Nosdyn nodded towards her at that point. Know she is afraid of you. Your woman might become afraid of you too...always be mindful of allies. And who you take to your bed. Nosdyn nodded, he was learning their ways. The ways of the Vampire Lords.

He decided he was doing the best thing for all of them at that point. He would always ask his allies for help.

He frowned at that point. He extended his hand towards his instructor. "Take my hand, I wish to go to my ritual chamber with you. There is something I wish to show you there." He told Velera, there, the instructions would begin properly.

He frowned at that point. He extended his hand towards his instructor. "Take my hand, I wish to go to my ritual chamber with you. There is something I wish to show you there." He told Velera, there, the instructions would begin properly.

She looked at it, almost worried that he’d cause her harm for disagreeing with him, as many had been by the previous bearers of Skotadi. But, as her master, she could not disobey, she was physically incapable of disobeying her vampire master, so she laid her hand in his and followed him to his chamber.

As a show of trust and understanding he held her hand gently...in other words, he was still he. And not Skotadi...though union was a complete symbiosis if it was intentional or not.

He, however, watched the hesitation she now held towards him in her heart. This will be a problem someday. I might have to take steps. He would start guarding certain matters from her at that point on.

They made it to the ritual chamber without incident. The scying tool was what he was going to show her...the nature of the blood. "I want to show you the union with Skotadi. It is not what you think it is."

He cut his own hand for her to activate the scying tool and pour droplets of blood from his hand.

The sacrifice was accepted.

In a moment the scrying room became alive, showing the secrets of Nosdyn's blood. He still yet trusted her though she was now showing resistance to him. Skotadi was right....the situation was changing.

In a moment the scrying room became alive, showing the secrets of Nosdyn's blood. He still yet trusted her though she was now showing resistance to him. Skotadi was right....the situation was changing.

Things were revealed to her, and despite his gentle handling of her, she still didn’t trust Skotadi. And she wasn’t intending to show resistance, she wasn’t resisting, she was afraid, afraid of what Skotadi could do, and what he had done. She trusted Nosdyn, she feared Skotadi.

“I understand what it is you’re showing me. And it isn’t you I fear, it’s him. If you knew, if you knew everything I know, you would too. I’m sorry, Master, I’m not trying to resist nor disobey.”

• Love
Your woman is right to fear me... Skotadi told him. But she won't understand the nature of our relationship. She won't understand that the situation has changed my child. Me and you are now as one.

Nosdyn nodded calmly. "It can't be helped." Nosdyn told his woman carefully. "He's in my blood now. I don't even know how or why this has happened." Nosdyn sighed softly. "You have nothing to be sorry about. It's just been a trying time period for me. Skotadi communes with me on a regular basis. You may have noticed I seem off at points." He told her truthfully.

"Those moments are Skotadi's communion." He explained to her.

Your woman is right to fear me... Skotadi told him. But she won't understand the nature of our relationship. She won't understand that the situation has changed my child. Me and you are now as one.

Nosdyn nodded calmly. "It can't be helped." Nosdyn told his woman carefully. "He's in my blood now. I don't even know how or why this has happened." Nosdyn sighed softly. "You have nothing to be sorry about. It's just been a trying time period for me. Skotadi communes with me on a regular basis. You may have noticed I seem off at points." He told her truthfully.

"Those moments are Skotadi's communion." He explained to her.

She nodded in understanding. “That’s why I’m so concerned. You are already being effected. Thank you, Master Nosdyn, for your forgiveness.”

She thought back. “He’s probably been in your blood and the blood of your family for ages, only woken up by your becoming a vampire.”

• Love
The blind Vampire considered what she told him.

It was possible he had some rare genetic marker that awakened when he was bitten. It made his head spin, he was not a scholarly type in the traditional sense by he was learning. He was fascinated by the old books of the Vampires in his library. He walked up towards Velera at that point. "Skotadi commands me to hide things from you. But I never will." He suddenly told her, running a hand through her hair as he often did, he always liked Velera's red hair.

You're making a mistake by telling her that my child. Skotadi said to him.

Nosdyn shook his head. You're in my blood but you know nothing about me. Nosdyn accepted the situation as it was but he would always be honest towards Velera and Anya. He would always tell them the truth. He kissed Velera deeply at that point.

"Skotadi commands me to hide things from you. But I never will."

“I’m relieved Master.” She said truthfully. “I hope that it will let me help you.”

He kissed Velera deeply at that point.

She was pressed against the wall, his hands pinning her wrists above her, she wasn’t completely trapped. Her newfound fear seized her heart for a moment, the next she simply moaned. Accepting her fate.

• Love
He took her right there, he was trying to show her he trusted her, and was glad that she trusted him back.

Your devotion to your Allies will be your own undoing my child. Skotadi said calmly.

Nosdyn didn't care at that point he was too busy...

Later that night, he looked at Veelra calmly. "Let's return hopefully Anya is back from writing letters to her people." He said to Velera. "She needed to contact her people." Nosdyn remembered.

• Yay
Reactions: Velera
He took her right there, he was trying to show her he trusted her, and was glad that she trusted him back.

Your devotion to your Allies will be your own undoing my child. Skotadi said calmly.

Nosdyn didn't care at that point he was too busy...

Yes he took her, as aggressively as always. So aggressively that her rearend ended up being red and sore, as it was every time she was taken. Once done she was resting against a wall, panting, “as good as always Master.”

"Let's return hopefully Anya is back from writing letters to her people." He said to Velera. "She needed to contact her people." Nosdyn remembered.

“She might be done by now. And in need of some comforting, much like the kind you just gave me.”

He nodded towards her. "I will be with the Lady Anya for a time getting this taken care of." He said to her calmly.

He soon shadow stepped to Anya's location in the castle and observed her for a long moment before he approached her. "Is everything well my love?" He asked her. "What did your people say in response?" He needed to know if they could all work together or if something else was going on.

"Is everything well my love?" He asked her. "What did your people say in response?" He needed to know if they could all work together or if something else was going on.

“They cannot shadowstep as we do, it will take time for them to respond. Everything is well for now. What of you Nosdyn.” She says. “Looking for me? Should I bring you the whip?”

He looked at her calmly, his wife.

"When your brother arrives, that night...I will swear to you he will be protected from harm." He promised her, he knew at some point a representative from her family would arrive. He felt a little hesitant, but he believed that they could reach a peaceful accord because Anya was involved in the situation. Under normal circumstances, he was certain the Slayers would outright attack his castle.

He moved behind her towards her chair and gently ran his hand through her hair. "No whips for tonight, I am just glad you are taking care of this matter. You may take all the time you need. But remember what I told you should they attempt to harm you or any of our vassals..." He sighed. He hated this.

"We both have much to think about my love." He said calmly to her. "There will be other nights trust me, but tonight we have to plan for your brother's arrival. I have to be certain no vassal should attempt to harm him."

He was showing a lot of trust in Anya's judgment. He knew her family was a group of dedicated Slayers, and he was rightly worried. But he had to ensure that his trust was well placed. He would allow her her chance to make peace with her people...if it could occur.

"We both have much to think about my love." He said calmly to her. "There will be other nights trust me, but tonight we have to plan for your brother's arrival. I have to be certain no vassal should attempt to harm him."

“My brother as a general rule hates vampires overall, but he is definitely willing to give them an opportunity to prove him wrong, so long as we don’t kill him or harm innocents.” She says. “He may just approve of us handling criminals the way we do.”

• Love
Be weary of the Slayer my child. Skotadi said in a very caring sort of way.

The tone of voice from Skotadi surprised Nosdyn. He tapped the side of his head as normal, when communing with Skotadi. I will be careful it is not just my body anymore it is ours. Nosdyn said thoughtfully back to Skotadi.

You are learning my child. Skotadi said calmly.

Nosdyn looked at Anya a moment later. "I promise you he will be protected while in my castle." Nosdyn told his wife. "But I advise caution. He might not be so willing to negotiate. So we will have to wait and see what ultimately happens. But because you are asking, my love, I am going to do this thing for you. As a show of faith in you. And how much I trust you." He said to her in a very mature sort of way.

"I promise you he will be protected while in my castle." Nosdyn told his wife. "But I advise caution. He might not be so willing to negotiate. So we will have to wait and see what ultimately happens. But because you are asking, my love, I am going to do this thing for you. As a show of faith in you. And how much I trust you." He said to her in a very mature sort of way.

“Thank you Nos.” She said to him. “He May be skeptical, he’ll probably be angry with me, but he’s trustworthy, I swear on my life.”

• Love
Be weary of the Slayers...show extreme caution. Skotadi reminded Nosdyn.

As always, in communion with Skotadi he put his hand to the side of his head and nodded softly He looked at his wife. "When does the meeting occur?" Nosdyn asked of her.

He nodded towards her with a chuckle.

"My lady." He bowed softly. "Don't mind me I just have a lot on my mind is all. I'm more than a little afraid for you, as you must know by now."