Completed In the depths of a mine...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
He held both of his women closely.

"Did they hurt you?" Nosdyn asked with sincere concern. "If so we all gotta heal you know." He would have winked if he could have.

"The kind we all love." Nosdyn took charge that night, he was surprisingly more gentle than normal with his Velera. He just wanted to be caring and nurturing that night.

They...did things that night.

The next night...Nosdyn rose from his bed.

He never slept. His two women did. He wanted to go to the library that night. So he kissed Anya and Velera's foreheads gently as they slept. He kissed his son Conrad's forehead too asthe boy slept in his crib.

Nosdyn made his way towards the library, there he would meet his usual night group. there was work that needed doing, Nosdyn knew it.

He always had been a military oriented mind and he needed to stay on top of his enemies. Those who would do him and his family great harm. He wouldn't allow it. He saw Kria, Tia and their friends in the library. It was more suitable to have people working there. Nosdyn walked over towards them. "What have you all discovered tonight?" Nosdyn wanted to know, he was curious.

• Yay
Reactions: Ser Anya Kinniger
“Nothing important. A few more sources leading to things we already know, mostly just reinforcing running theories.” Kria said with a sigh. “Oh, we found that there a few new possibilities but not enough to support theories.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
Nosdyn grinned at that point at his friends. He removed his shirt and put it on a nearby chair.

He'd always liked working, and physical labor and he considered digging through a library physical labor.

"Show me what you've found." His body was well chiseled and muscular. It was not a swimmer's build, he was physically massive. His blue skin was appealing because it was so exotic. "Let's discover secrets together." Nosdyn said calmly with a soft smile on his face, he was buckling down to do some hard work with his companions.

He liked how they kept staring at him. He was blind but he could still get the feeling of lust and desire in his concubines. He really did not mind it. The blind Vampire Lord worked really hard to get where his people and himself could have a safe haven. He smiled at his companions. "We can put the books down for a while and take care of things..." He said slyly at that point, licking is lips. The removal of his shirt had been strategic on his part.

This made both of them nervous. Kria spoke carefully, “Master?”

Ilia was a little quicker to catch on, and grabbed Kria by the arms and pulled her down on the floor with her. “Now Kria, you know he’s the boss. Now strip.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
He observed the whole time.

As they all partook of one another.

His mind cleared, Kria would notice it right away.

He tapped the side of his head which was the sign Skotadi wanted an audience.

Your enemy moves...the one we been preparing to face. Enjoy your concubines you will need all of your strength but remember this...defeating Grendric will be no easy task. Skotadi warned.

Nosdyn nodded calmly.

He was ready even as he took his two concubines.

Last edited by a moderator:
That next night...

His companions slept peacefully.

He was reading some of the books that were some of his favorite. He knew time was winding down and Lord Grendric would attack at any point...he was ready.

Nosdyn was never a coward and given the fact that he'd forced Grendric to run that night...

Nosdyn had one more edge besides the augments that the mystical grove gave him and his companions.

He had battle gauntlets he would likely need to use during that battle...gauntlets made for him by the Blacksmith Asel. Also an ally but not a concubine. Nosdyn read carefully planning and preparing his mind he knew it would be at any point in the very near future...his enemy was also preparing. They would need every edge possible in the final battle.

He grinned at his wife. "I did give them my clothing to sleep on." He chuckled. "I am glad you are well tonight. I been planning, preparing for the final battle. A smith I know, Asel made me some weapons I had kept hidden up until when I needed them." Nosdyn explained. "I am of proper skill level to use them now." He said carefully.

"Velera was right, Skotadi is an interesting force. It appears there are more than one strain of them. But Skotadi is one of the most powerful." Nosdyn said to Anya, giving her a small lesson on how the power worked. There was much on his mind...he was scared but excited at the same time. "Skotadi knows you are my wife Anya."

"Before we first left the mines...the month of our first rebellion." Nosdyn sighed thinking about the past. It was a heavy burden the Vampire Lord bore on his shoulders...but he was trying. fate was unkind sometimes.

He took a moment to speak with his wife about many matters, things that troubled him and things that were on his mind.

He was planning...his mind worked best when under tremendous stress and pressure.

Anya had seen that time and time again since their first rebellion. Since the first night they met and Nosdyn risked death over and over to save her and Lady Ellsa. He thought about that a lot, he would never grow old or age would not claim him...he'd always remain the same as he was.

It was a blessing and a burden.

He looked at Anya. "Do you remember the night we first met, the mines?" He asked Lady Ellsa the same thing, he knew he would never grow old and die that way. Power had a steep price.

"I'm never going to change Anya." He suddenly said. "How I am now is how it's always going to be." He was referring to the Vampirism. It had finally hit home the blind Vampire knew that was always going to be it for him.

"Because of your Human genetics you will age slower but you'll at least still age. But not me...I won't ever change." The reality was a little disheartening especially cause he was extremely stressed and scared. He'd already lost so much in the war, they all had.

"Anya...you can take a moment to reflect with me what you have also lost in our war for freedom, in our bid to just be allowed to BE." Nosdyn sighed. He was maybe more than a little afraid. He would fight, but he was honest with himself and knew he could die.

He nodded calmly as his wife hugged him.

They'd all paid a heavy price for what they were trying to accomplish.

"I want to show you something Anya." He said calmly, he was going to show her the weapons he would use against Lord Grendric. They were at least some glimmer of hope for them all.

• Yay
He was hiding his weapons until just the right enemy...just the right time.

He knew from Asel's teachings the weapon would significantly boost his skill level.

But there was a price to pay...there was always a price.

He showed his glowing battle gauntlets. They rested in his personal office waiting for proper use. He put them on in front of her, and due to the nature of the unique ore they'd processed...

There was a glow for a moment in their office, and it soon subsided.

You are ready to face Grendric now my child. Skotadi side. There was a migraine soon after, he didn't even mind.

"A friend made these for me. We are mining a particular ore that has proven useful." He smiled. They had their glimmer of hope...

the gaunlets had their own heat signature. Nosdyn grinned.

"My love don't you see? hey give off condensed and controllable heat energy. It is the property of the ore we are mining." Nosdyn grinned at her. "My Lady we have a weapon we can use that could potentially tip the war in our favor."

• Yay