Completed In the depths of a mine...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
He took her word to heart.

He nodded after a moment. "If you believe this is the correct thing to do, I will abide." He said with a calm expression on his face. "We will figure this out together." He said to her calmly.

He would never say no to his wife.

He slid into the bed after removing his clothing as per normal.

He wrapped a strong arm around her waist and pulled her close. He was content to just be there with his wife and Conrad sleeping peacefully nearby.

"So much has happened." Nosdyn said quietly a short time later. He looked at his wife calmly. "You know I have faith that things will work out somehow I am really hopeful. Your family and our castle can reach some sort of an accord." But there was a fear in his heart...

He thought to himself but he knew she could hear his thoughts. I hope you are right my love. I can't bare the thought of open conflict with your family. We have enough enemies we don't need anymore. Nosdyn trusted his wife's counsel.

As they laid there they communed mentally with one another. There were many thoughts that were exchanged, plans, strategy. There would be no room for sleep that night. She was his light.

He sat there in the bed...he never slept.

It was something, likely a price of Skotadi's power that he'd forever be robbed of sleep.

He watched Anya breast feed Conrad there was an almost peaceful meaning in that event.

He listened to the sounds of both of their hearts beating.

A moment later, a Vassal messenger entered their room. "My lords, the guest from the Duchy has arrived."

"See to it that he is protected while in my castle." There was an irony in the care that Nosdyn was taking to protect Anya's brother.

He took his son carefully and placed the growing young one on their bed. He sighed. He hated knowing that his wife was being placed in potential danger.

She doesnt see it the way I see it... He sighed.

You are using your best judgment with the slayers. For now...be mindful. Skotadi whispered in his mind, immediately a pain touched Nosdyn's head.

At that point, the little one cried for attention and Nosdyn obliged.

He was an gods damned excellent father and would give the boy the heavens.

She came back a few hours later and smiled at Nosdyn. “He was none too happy about my decisions. But ultimately he accepted them as reality and won’t be bothering us.”

She scooped Conrad up in her arms. “And it’s I suppose time for you, to meet your uncle.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
He heard what Anya said.

That feeling of fear touched his heart. Velera told him once Skotadi was fear.

But there was a difference he feared for his people, his society. Should the slayers attempt to attack they would all be in a lot of trouble.

He couldn't help but think there was a hidden agenda from the Slayers there.

He walked silentely with Anya and Conrad. He kept his eyes mindful on the guest from the duchy.

He hoped beyond hope that something positive could come from that situation and it had.

He allowed himself a sigh of relief.

He stood by Anya and watched the white clad knight with an almost sense of envy.

Once, Nosdyn could have been a Hero like that himself...

Nosdyn shook the man's hand with his strong grip.

"Correct." Nosdyn said calmly. "Pleasure to meet you Eberwolf." Nosdyn felt just a little more relaxed around the white knight. Anya trusted him that was all that mattered. "I wish we could have met under better circumstances." Nosdyn said. "I once asked abut joining your duchy."

• Yay
Reactions: Ser Anya Kinniger
He nodded at that point.

One of the vassals approached Lord Nosdyn at that point. "Forgive my interruption my lords." The vassal said to the gathered. "There is a message from the city. There is a problem you are being summoned Lord Nosdyn." The vassal handed Nosdyn an official summons. It was how they did things.

He looked at Eberwolf and bowed. "Forgive me. I am being summoned away for a time. But you are welcome at my castle." Nosdyn made sure to make Eberwolf feel welcome.

He looked at Anya at that point. "I am being summoned. I will return as soon as I can." He kissed his wife softly and moved towards a side chamber, he didn't want to Shadow step in front of Eberwolf.

Instead he approached an empty side chamber, and shadow stepped to the city there. He would go see what was needed and attend to that.

Nosdyn looked at the leader of the city. A powerful noble woman who ruled with kind authority. He sat down immediately in the counsel hall. There was a lot that needed to be discussed.

Mayor Xella looked at Lord Nosdyn she held a lust in her eyes for the blind Vampire, but she contained herself. "Lord Nosdyn thank you for coming so swiftly." She said calmly. "We have a big problem. The people of the slums...the ones who stayed...have taken to violence. As if they are possessed by something." The Mayor said calmly.

Some sort of a plague has befallen your people. What will you do my child? Skotadi asked which immediately made Nosdyn touch the side of his head.

Pain. Agony.

"Lord Nosdyn are you well?" Xella asked.

"Forgive me, I just been stressed of late." He considered their situation their plight. "Once me and Anya founded this town together as a safe haven." Nosdyn said calmly. "I will discover what is the nature of this plague." Nosdyn used the exact words Skotadi used.

Xella raised an eyebrow...she'd never mentioned the plague but somehow Nosdyn knew. Her desire for the blind Vampire grew at that point. She had to reveal such. "Lord Nosdyn when we're done here may I talk to you in my personal chambers?" She asked nervously.

He nodded. "You may Lady Xella."

He sat down on a chair in her room soon after, he could guess what Xella wanted.

She entered the room gently. "We've been friends for a long time Lord Nosdyn." She began.

He nodded. "Since the beginning." Nosdyn said quietly. "What is it you need Lady Xella?"

She took a chair and sat down opposite Nosdyn. "I know what Lady Ellsa meant to you. She was my sister. We would write letters back and forth. She'd been so proud of you what youd done, what you represented."

Nosdyn listened. "I never knew she had more family."

"You were all she spoke about I understand why you did it though Lord Nosdyn. You loved Ellsa too much and so you let her go. I want to ask you something in memory of Lady Ellsa."

"Go on." Nosdyn said.

"Before we go any further to find a counter agent for the plague. Allow me to ask something selfish of you Lord Nosdyn. I've been in love with you since my sister would write me letters back and forth. I want you to turn me. We can right what happened with Lady Ellsa...I don't want you to view her death as a failure." Xella said suddenly.

Nosdyn nodded calmly. "You understand what you ask?"

"In honor of your sister and my friend. I will abide." Nosdyn said calmly.

"Join me in your bed Lady Xella the ritual requires and exchange of blood. The change is permanent." He paused a moment. He felt something but he was not sure what it was. He decided to ignore the mysterious feeling of danger. There was a matter that needed to be taken care of.

"Always rule with honor Lady Xella." He told her, and he bit her hungrily at that point he realized how much he had wanted her too.

A few moments later he took a ritual athame and slit his forearm for her.

"Drink of my blood my child. In the bite you will see my memories, I will see yours. We will be connected always after that Lady Xella."

Forgive me for not turning Lady Ellsa. He told her mentally.

She held her powerful bite against his forearm drawing tremendous pleasure from the pain.

She drank his blood as he bid her. And she was turned. The usual subservient attitude towards her vampire master developed just as swiftly, and upon their return she’d don the steel collar of his concubines. Don’t be sorry Master, she’s happy now.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578