Completed In the depths of a mine...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
He chuckled a moment, allowing hims a small sense of satisfaction. He was trying really hard to stay focused. On defeating their enemy.

"Yeah I am glad too. I've not yet had a real chance to use it in front of you my love. Is that dress new?" Nosdyn suddenly asked of her...

• Yay
Reactions: Ser Anya Kinniger
He nodded calmly. "It is quite lovely attire yes."

He looked at her carefully, matters were on his mind...one big matter. Lord Grendric awaited in the shadows, lurking and stalking...waiting for them to drop their guard.

He stood up for a moment and walked over towards her. "He bides his time you know...our enemy. He thinks he has won." Nosdyn said calmly. He was afraid, afraid of losing what they had worked for.

He grinned. "What was it that you told me that night in the mines? Our chances of beating that dangerous enemy we fought back then?" He had a sly expression on his face.

He grinned. "What was it that you told me that night in the mines? Our chances of beating that dangerous enemy we fought back then?" He had a sly expression on his face.

“You’ll need to be more specific, I said a lot of things back then.” She said with a smile and a roll of her eyes. “And if you’re getting at something, just tell me. Unless keeping me in the dark is fun.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
He grinned.

"The thing you said about our odds. Our chances of survival with our lives intact would be nearly impossible. And here we are to this night." He chuckled calmly. "I know what we're up against...he won't be easy to defeat even with our advantage. I'm prepared to die for what I believe in, what we believe in."

"The thing you said about our odds. Our chances of survival with our lives intact would be nearly impossible. And here we are to this night." He chuckled calmly. "I know what we're up against...he won't be easy to defeat even with our advantage. I'm prepared to die for what I believe in, what we believe in."

“Sounds about right.” She said. “Though don’t get too sappy on me. We still have a war to fight. Any special ideas you have?”

• Love
"We have prepared the best we could." Nosdyn said softly, he was afraid but excited at the challenge.

"The rest is on him now." Nosdyn said calmly. At that point, a vassal approached them.

"Sires...He has come. Gendric is upon us and he has challenged you directly Lord Nosdyn."

Nosdyn looked at Lady Anya and kissed her deeply, as if to say good bye. "If I fall, you know what to do." Nosdyn said calmly and went to face their enemy alone.

there was no more words shared, no need to.

The blind Vampire moved to face his enemy. He was standing outside of the castle. "You won't run away this time I take it? Coward?" Nosdyn taunted. His vassals and everyone who could watch watched in silent fear for their leader.

Nosdyn approached Grendric calmly. There was no fear in his eyes.

"Those are new..." Grendric said noticing his enemy's battle gauntlet.

"Going to use them to strangle you with them." Nosdyn responded back coldly. "You made a huge mis-step underestimating me and my people."

"HOLD." Grendric yelled, he had a prisoner with his side. Velera. "I know youre weak and soft, Nosdyn. If you want your woman you will surrender the castle to me." Grendric said coldly.

One of Grendrics vassals held Velera.

Nosdyn was still walking towards Grendric.

"You have not surrendered yet." The man said coldly.

"No I have not...we're going to finish this...I am ready to sacrifice and die for what I believe in...are you?" He looked at Velera and then back towards his enemy. "You ran last time, coward why should I take any of your threats seriously?" Nosdyn asked.

Meanwhile on the battlements, an archer was loading an arrow into his bow, and taking careful aim, let fly the arrow. The guard holding Velera was struck in the throat by an arrow, and she kicked the second man away and ran swiftly to the side of her lord and master. Her eyes ablaze with anger and her magic welling up in her.

• Love
Nosdyn was readying his fists...he was going to strangle Grendric hismelf.

"No more words..." Nosdyn yelled angrily. He suddenly proceeded to do the single most audacious thing he'd ever done yet. He rushed Grendric and tackled him, hitting him over and over.

"For every gods damned beating I ever had to endure at the hands of Slave Masters. For every god damned servant and friend and vassal I've lost. For every companion you and your kind took or threatened to take from me. No more running for you coward I am going to beat the shit out of you." Nosdyn was crying as his battle gauntlets hummed to life with their power.

He summoned a full charge of his power, he was going to burn Grendric un alive.

He hit him over and over in front of their terrified eyes...he just let it all out.

Every ounce of his fury....

About an hour later Grendric was burning into ash...his vassals all knelt before Nosdyn but he was crying the whole time. Crying for everyone they'd all lost in that damn war...

• Wonder
Reactions: Ser Anya Kinniger
Grendric did not go down easy, the pummeling he was given was mostly blocked without issue, until one of his attacks actually landed. His fury didn’t let him notice the amount of injuries he himself had received. Grendric’s sword had cut open his chest, and blood oozed out. Velera saw this, and approached him. “Nos~ you’re hurt.”

• Love
"It doesn't matter we've won." Nosdyn collapsed at that point and medics rushed to their leader's side...

Velera stayed with him the whole time.

His injury was serious but was not lethal...

The best healers at his disposal kept Nosdyn alive, it would leave a horrible scar...one more price to pay.

Nosdyn rested in recovery Anya and Velera at his side the whole time...many thoughts passed his mind during the recovery process...

Thanks to the healers, the injuries were healed swiftly. And Anya was more than relieved to see her husband alive and well. She put him at a table soon after and let him eat while she “prepared” Velera and herself for some shenanigans. This was going to be a way to let him relax and have some fun after his tribulations.

• Love
Velera and Anya were standing by his side.

He'd cried for a long time because of the battle against Grendric....what it had meant.

But this was their moment, they'd officially acquired all of Grendric's remaining resources.

As he observed his two women he kisses them both with hunger. "We won together." He whispered....

Then it was the next night.

Nosdyn was holding his two women in their bed but he never slept...he never could sleep.

/The End./

Last edited by a moderator:
As he observed his two women he kisses them both with hunger. "We won together." He whispered....

He spoke to them, they could not speak back, her lips were busy with other tasks.

The following night, both bound women were on either side of him, and slept soundly in his embrace. Their immediate troubles now dealt with. It would be several months before any trouble found them again.

/end/

• Love