Hello all :)

Uschi

Hello! My name's Uschi.

Where to start...

I've been roleplaying for about a decade now.

I generally I like playing rare or unique creatures, generally something with both a human and animal form. I like the fantasy setting but will post in Sci-fi if I can think of a character that engages me and fits into the setting. I like adventure and slice-of-life stuff, mostly. I've been thinking this board could do with a selkie character, so I might write one like that and introduce it to some mermaids or something (my characters tend to be round and cuddly so a girl who can transform into a seal is right up my alley). I've previously played druid characters, big cats, werewolves and beastmasters. I like being the odd one out, but I also love making characters who love making friends. I like making friends too, so I look forward to meeting you sometime in the future :) .

ooh round and cuddly, i love you already
and your profile pic is so cute

welcome to chronicles!!

• Love
Reactions: Uschi
Thanks Haze. I really appreciate the encouragement! Sometimes I think my ideas are too weird even for online RP forums, lol.

Welcome Uschi :)

I think you'll find a good place here to write :D
And I love your profile pic! :3

hello id love a private tales sortta rp if you would have me. ive been private writing fantasy stories on pen and paper and comics since i was 12 but have only been online roleplaying since 2019. i created a species and their sub species called lionmen but their are two other sub speicies that all claim supremacy so there's a political aspect in the cultures. a good rp for me would be exploring a lost culture that not many have seen. the purebloods are a great setting for this as they have a lost culture that ive not been able to flesh out properly and would love to rp with an experienced writer please message me for rp details and i have other characters such as a lonely shape shifter who just wants a simple life and friends. and a telepathic cat that likes milk and mice and will speak to you in a fancy voice in your head to get mice or milk or just to talk to you since hes a cat but also kinda a guy. his name is blain the cat

Thanks :D. I decided I should use the Torie image for my subaccount belonging to my character, Torie.

King dac'are - sounds interesting. I'll be in touch!

Welcome! As someone who took quite a while before making a human character, I fully endorse unique creatures and all grand and monstrous things.

Happy to have you here and please feel free to ask any questions here or on our discord.

Hello and welcome! Please let us know if you need any help getting started. :)