Open Chronicles Heart & Hearth Day

A roleplay open for anyone to join
To: Casimir Bielke

I think you would look even more handsome than you already do in something less...bright.

P.S. If I ever see you switching the labels on my clothes again, I will have you turned into a rug. You'd look nice in my living room.

Love, Ophelia Eärtári

A fully black outfit speckled with red roses and a bouquet of dying flowers Ophelia tried her best not to touch before sending.

To: Lechies Delrio

A little magic companion to keep you in good company.

A stuffed brown bear figure, made from woolen thread. It is soft and warm to the touch, and patterned by hand and hook. It is clearly amateur work, as there is an inconsistency or two, but it holds together well enough. It is weighted down by a magicked stone that emanates a comforting heat when squeezed, and its left button eye wobbles some, as if it may fall out.

• Cry
Reactions: Lechies Delrio
To: Griogair Llywelyn

You are going to be a father...

proxy.php

Cream colored crocheted baby booties with a delicate blue ribbon.

• Wonder
Reactions: Griogair Llywelyn
To: Ceilidh Trahan

Dear Cee,
I got you some new bling for that piercing to spice things up. If you still have it, that is. Do you still have it? Is that still in vogue? Nevermind. Happy Heart and Hearth, darling~

A large box of assorted chocolates. Some pockets are empty, presumably where there had been chocolate with caramel or jelly. Tied to the inside of the lid is a sapphire blue pouch containing a single silver bar piercing. On one end is a ring and a small, dangling diamond heart charm.

• Smug
Reactions: Ceilidh Trahan
To: The Winter Queen and Princess (Mab )

Dearest Winter Ladies,

It is my hope that these will make you smile and keep you company when you are not surrounded by friends, family, and loved ones. May this pin always remind you of your home. Happy Heart & Hearth day.

Most fondly,
Lord Kor Aren

A basket of hand-sewn animals including a black shuck, giant koi, tawny owl, white stag, red fox, and grey cat all nestled together on top of a beautifully embroidered pillow featuring koi swimming through lily pads and flowers. On the handle of the basket in a small, wrapped box within which a beautiful winter flower brooch made of pearl and smokey quartz can be worn pinned in the hair or on clothing.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Mab
To: Aster Tiernan

Aster,

Through the Eye of Sintiri will you view the world in a new way. This was gifted to me by an elder of the Autumn Court some two-thousand years ago who has since passed. I have never had use for it myself, lacking any Seeing abilities, but I believe he meant it for you - being capable of knowing such things as he was.

Always,
Baen

proxy.php

A mystical and magical Seeing Stone known as the Eye of Sintiri. It allows those with Seeing abilities to focus their powers and hone their skills at an advanced rate. It also allows them to "see" or "view" their immediate surroundings. Prolonged use may result in blindness, mental fatigue, headaches, and "fogging" of the Sight. It should be cleansed in flowing water after every use.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Aster Tiernan
Everleigh was surprised to see that she had even received a gift for Heart and Hearth Day. Sure, she had sent out quite a few as a way to make a couple of inside jokes— but she didn’t expect anything. It was the first time she had been gifted a letter or a gift. She held up the note, reading over it once, paused, and then read it a second time with a very fond look.

Her cheeks grew red, a small smile appearing on her face and she held the letter against her. Liza Newcastle had caused Evie’s devilish little heart to swell with a blooming warmth. She peeked at the box, first thinking how it would be useful for her collection of various boons from her gambling matches until noticing the candy inside. She opened it, picking out a pink crystal and popped it into her mouth.

The poison eater’s violet eyes widen at the burst of sweet strawberry, rolling the crystal over her tongue to then press it against her cheek. “Delicious!” Evie declared, popping in two more and shivering as she gave a soft squeal of delight. She closed the box, hiding it under her bed. The letter however went under the thin mattress where she had created a secret compartment. After all, the letter was the most dear to her. Also, she couldn’t have people knowing she hugged others, they might not think her to be dangerous.