Completed Friendsgiving 3.0

Soleil had never had the occasion to sign a letter. The Academy had taught her how to read and write, but for this latter portion she had no one to write to and no cause even if she did. So the information Lumen provided was a bit alien to her, but it could prove useful in the future.

Soleil hiccupped. Trilled her tongue.

"Sure," she said, taking up the offer extended by Lumen.

And not even a few steps in the return trip toward the dorms, she asked, "You? Why do this?" She swept her hand over where the feast had taken place. Much like the mystery of the xoxo's, what could have motivated Lumen to even host this feast was beyond Soleil's understanding.

Then she turned her face skyward and out came those lilting laughs.

"Here? Perfect trap. Kill everyone you don't like. Blame on food."

Lumen

• Dab
Reactions: Lumen
Whelp.

That meant she'd find out if she was on Soliel's like-list if her fellow classmate ever invited her to a feast or dinner/party at some time. Lumen kept her eyes alert. A little wary that they might run into Calvin and his gang. But they seemed to have left since she told them off.

"Soliel, that's not a bad idea. I'll keep that in my back pocket."

It was hard to tell how serious Lumen was being. But true to her word, she saw Soliel safely to her dorm room. "Glad you could make it. Even if we'll never get the band members here again." A small smile as she turned to leave.

• Yay
Reactions: Soleil Verdane
Soleil wasn't stumbling over drunk, but her balance certainly wasn't perfect either. Her imitation body was helplessly mimicking the effects of intoxication. Over the course of the game with Corvus she had drank quite a lot of wine, all of it sloshing weightily inside of her stomach. Somewhere in the middle of the night she would probably visit the privy.

But for now, she leaned on the jamb of her dorm room door. As Lumen was turning to leave, she said, "Lumen!" And when the other girl looked back: "Help Corvus find gift?"

Soleil elaborated a little further, saying, "Him? Owes me. You? Can help him!"

Lumen Corvus Azura

• Bless
Reactions: Lumen