Private Tales Favors in Kind

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer

Medja

Empress Regent
Character Biography
Link
A package is delivered to Fieravene at her current location, carefully boxed and wrapped in immaculate, elaborate silks and linens, and finally sealed with an emerald set emblem...the calling card of Medja of Ragash. An agent by the name of Settra alongside a pair of trackers make the delivery as discreetly as possible. The package's sender wished to make certain that it reached its intended recipient without causing too much of a disturbance to her day, but made clear that its delivery was urgent no matter where the dark elf may be.

Once the agent and trackers have located Fiera, they make clear who the package is from, bid their farewells and take their leave. Simply unclipping the emblem from the top of the package causes all of its protective wrapping to neatly unfurl, each silk and linen reusable as a shawl, scarf, or even blanket in their own right. The most exterior item to be found before the package itself is opened is a letter, sealed in wax with none other than the eyed-claw of the Hands of the God Emperor herself.

Within the letter, the following is written:

"My dearest Fieravene,
You have exceeded all expectations in your brief, but fruitful assistance to me. Let it be known that Medja of Ragash does not let a favor go unrewarded. As I know that you do not fancy coin, I have instead opted to lavish you in a variety of gifts, each one suited to your tastes and wants. Within this care package you shall find a number of wondrous things that I hope you shall cherish, as I have come to cherish you.

May we meet again soon, sincerely,

Medja of Ragash"

Digging deeper into the package, an assortment of high quality treasures await. Among them are various pieces of jewelry, trinkets, and baubles, many of which are of course laden with emeralds. Tenderly wrapped in fleece so as to avoid shattering is a trio of bottles of the finest wines Ragash has to offer, each one aged to perfection. Yet still are several packages of exotic coffee beans from around the world; each bag is roasted to varying degrees and seems to hail from a different city from across Arethil. Further still, an elaborately crafted pot in which to boil water and steep said coffee, and a device custom made to grind the beans into a more manageable form. Lastly in the package proper, a soft, leather pouch full of a fine dust; an accompanying note explains that the stuff can render you nearly invisible in moonlight when sprinkled over oneself.

Most curious of all, however, is a very small chest, fit to sit in the palm of one's hand, at the very bottom of the care package. One last note is attached to this antique looking container reading simply:
"Be mine?"
Within, a ring...and no ordinary one at that. Fieravene might recognize it to be one the artifacts of Aramekh, of the same make as her Fists...

Fieravene

Last edited: