Private Tales Duals with Demons

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Leaning forwards just a bit, Nathaira tried to spy a bit of the sketch that Rumer had made. It was nice, the girl had a talent, and what was this? Had she drawn her? It was a strange feeling, a sort of pride but also... sad? No, she didn't feel sad... why was her throat suddenly tight when she was happy?

She saw more of the image. It was definitely her, and Kasimir (those horns were unmistakable). She guessed Rumer had drawn her training, was it the two of them fighinting? What was...

Her face fell with wide eyes in a moment's surprise at what she saw. H- how? How did Rumer know what she felt, what she was wrestling with inside? She hadn't even been able to articulate it to herself much less discuss it with a child. Perhaps she had not given Rumer enough credit.

She corrected her face quickly, and sat back down by the fire, decidedly not looking at Kasimir.

"I believe you are ready for more advancced training, Rumer," she said after clearing her throat. "It will be difficult, but you proved today you are ready." Her mind filled with images of what this girl could be. Powerful. Deadly. Unbreakable. She had slaughtered a host of orcs, endured a branding at thirteen, and picked up swordplay in the span of an afternoon.

Carnage was somewhere Nathaira's mind easily went, and the violence that Rumer's magic could produce was... delicious. There was a pleasant sensation in her spine... apparently the rune had decided these thoughts merited a reward.

They both seemed a little awkward but it only proved that she was right. She chuckled mischievously to herself and left it at that as she continued on with her food.

More advanced training...She swallowed and looked up at the woman, sitting herself up a little straighter with pride at the praise. She was terrified, of course, but she didn't let it show. Instead she chose to enjoy the commendation with a small smile. "I'll do my best. I won't let neither of you down I promise." she told her and looked between the two. It also served to keep her off of her other training, the type where she was forced to melt people.. She'd rather be beaten by weapons.

• Devil
Reactions: Nathaira