Fate - First Reply Crimson Trails

A 1x1 Roleplay where the first writer to respond can join
Everleigh stood up, rolling her shoulders back and cracking her neck to the left and then to the right. The eagerness was still there although her face had cooled down into something more serious. Her gimlet gaze looked around them, even peering back down at the shore.

Oh, like Greggory?” Everleigh said lightly, her voice not holding a twinge of anything— even concern. Not that she was bitter towards the young man, he was just dead weight in the long run. She had seen the way his body shook. And that was before the fireballs. But Everleigh hoped that they could find someone more useful. Or at least someone who was smart enough to not get killed.

Our survival numbers should be more than two,” Everleigh added, doing quick math in her head with how many boats and the amount of people in each boat. “Perhaps hiding elsewhere?” Thinking of how she had had to scramble to find a decent spot with cover.

With a glance at Liliana’s direction, Everleigh began the small trek down the cliff, thankful for the brush that offered them shadows and camouflage. The lower they descended, the more shrubbery and trees they would find.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Liliana
"Gregory would be a delightful find." Liliana said, entirely ignoring the other girls obvious hope he was dead.

It wasn't that she thought the boy would be particularly more or less useful, it was the fact that she already knew she could control him. Gregory, for better or for worse, had a particularly weak mind. Her magics of suggestion worked wonders on him, and with little effort she could turn the boy Into a puppet dancing upon her strings. Such a thing was very valuable, particularly in the situation they now found themselves in.

Not that she would share her reasoning with Everleigh.

"Perhaps." She said finally in answer to whether or not the others were hiding. "That or they were captured."

She wouldn't have put it past some of their more incompetent classmates. A few of them were fool enough to willingly surrender, too weak to even think for themselves. A shame really, that they had even been brought on this mission in the first place.

Her head shook. "Let's not waste time looking."

Liliana offered her companion a brief glance.

"The more time we waste the more time they have to find us." Better to do as Everleigh had suggested. Complete the mission and take what credit they could snap up. Everyone else would just get in the way.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Everleigh Ebersol
Everleigh nodded her head, Liliana was right, of course. Mission first. Don’t get caught. Worry about everyone else later. Time was important, and it was their most valuable attribute right now. They had eight hours max to complete this mission and safely get back to the ship.

Where should we go first?” Everleigh asked Liliana. They had quite a few choices: the shore, deeper within the island, or to go along the coast to find an opening for the pirate base and ships. Other places as well that they could explore. There were minor inconveniences with either area they decided to search, but nothing they couldn’t handle. The great thing about the academy was that it really did prepare their students for many, many uncomfortable things.

With her knees bent, Everleigh made sure each step she took proffered little noise, walking heel to toe so she was almost silent. Just in case, she pulled out a eight inch flat steel blade at spot hidden on her back, eyes glowing briefly as she slid her tongue along the steel. She couldn’t wait to sink it into somebody.

• Smug
Liliana crept forward with the same impressive silence that Everleigh displayed. "Main camp."

She whispered quietly as they moved.

Ever since her first day at the academy she had known that her magics was not as strong as others. She could neither move mountains nor summon demons. Her magic was useful, blessedly so, but she was no unstoppable force.

That was why she had always focused her skills in other areas. College magic, the subtle touches of blades, and of course stealth. It was perhaps surprising that both of the women managed to creep in utter quiet, until finally they arched over the crest of a hill and came upon sight of a small camp.

It was a bay, populated by three large sailing ships. Dozens of tents sat upon the beach, more than a few cages sitting opposite where Liliana and Everligh crouched.

"If we can grab one of the guards." She whispered. "I can...convince him to see our ways."

They just had to nab one quietly.

• Cthuloo
Everleigh had to admit she was impressed by the fact that Liliana could be as silent as her. Her magic was better when Everleigh was unnoticed, and despite toxins being quite versatile, Everleigh preferred times like this. When no one expected them.

But how to go about grabbing the guards? They did need one, after all, it would make infiltration much easier. Everleigh looked at her blade, sucking in a breath. Well, they shouldn’t kill any possible candidates. At least not yet. It seemed like for this particular case, Everleigh’s powers weren’t a good idea.

When they take a shit,” Everleigh said suddenly, looking over at Liliana. “Piss pots on the ships, I’m sure, maybe in the larger tents at the center of the camp, but I’d imagine,” Everleigh pointed at three places of a cluster of small tents on the outskirts of the camp. “They go outside. Good trees in that one area, perfect place for privacy. We can probably find where they go exactly based on smell alone.” She glanced at Liliana once again, to see what she thought of the idea.

• Sip
Liliana stared at Everleigh.

Her eyes drilled through the woman's skull as though it might kill her. The Noble could not believe what the girl had just suggested. The very thought was...abhorrent.

Sure it was a good idea. It would probably even work, but the very idea that Liliana would ever go near a latrine was enough to make her want to laugh. Or cry. Depending on the moment. Lips thinned for a moment, and she closed her eyes to take a breath. "Sure."

The Noble said.

"You go get the guard." As she spoke, a small net weaved in her palm. One that she had to resist casting over Everleigh's mind. "I'll watch for anyone coming close."

That was the only way she could stand this. "Once you have him. I'll make sure he...cooperates."

• Smug
Everleigh raised a brow, looking a bit concern more so for Liliana. She seemed to have paled a bit. Was the idea… that far fetched? She chuckled however as Liliana elected her to get the guard, for her to get near the ground lavatories. Nobles would be nobles, only able to play dirty as long as it wasn’t quite literally in the dirt.

Many people don’t expect to get attacked when they’re relieving themselves,” Everleigh whispered, looking down at where she would head towards. “It’s disgusting, but good thing I’m here.” In truth, it was well known that Everleigh would do whatever to defeat her foes. Only a year ago she had thoroughly disgusted everyone by using her own piss to create an acid. If the ends justified the means, she would do it. And so she stalked down towards her destination.

Keeping low much like before in a crouch that gave her enough mobility, she made her way closer and closer to where she assumed many took their bathroom breaks. And as she had said earlier, the smell did lead the way. But only because it seemed someone was using the jakes currently, after having eaten a meal that did not sit well with him.

It was probably for the best that Liliana didn’t come down to witness a sight like this. Everleigh wanted to hold her breath, but that wouldn’t be the best, she needed to breathe. She waited for the pirate guard to pull up his pants before she lunged, knocking him over and blowing air straight into his face.

But her eyes were glowing and it was propofol that relaxed him long enough to end his yelp of surprise. Taking a needle as the guard relaxed, Everleigh used her saliva with much of the same anesthetic on it before using it to prick his neck. She had mere minutes to carry him up to Liliana, and that wasn’t a lot of time. The guard was only dazed, could still speak if overly stimulated in some sort of way and so she ripped off a piece of her under shirt, shaping it into a ball large enough to work as a gag.

Lifting the guard up over her shoulder, and finally being able to hold her breath against the sickly-sweet stench, Everleigh began moving back towards Liliana, hoping no one would come anytime soon.

Last edited:
  • Sip
Luckily, no one else had to use the privy.

A part of her had been tempted to just not watch, to let Everleigh be discovered and then subsequently murdered. In the old days she might have actually done it. Simply not finished the mission and walked away the only surviving member of the whole thing.

It would have been a convenient way to thin the herd, ensure that she could graduate and go onto so many greater things.

Yet this was a new age, the Revolution was in charge now, and within the world of the Republic it was better to work together than apart. As long as you were the one sitting on top of it all anyway. That was what her father had said.

When Everleigh returned Liliana plucked something from her belt pouch. "Here."

She said as the girl hoisted the guard.

"You're going to need it." Liliana offered Everleigh what appeared to be the smallest bottle of perfume anyone had ever made.

It was hard to tell if she was genuinely trying to help, or simply bandying another insult.

• Ctuhlu senpai
Everleigh grunted as she finally neared Liliana, kneeling down so she could drop the guard down onto his back without surprising him too much. His lax body made a slight thud, but it didn’t seem to stir him too much. She glanced at the item Liliana held out to her. She took it curiously, inspecting it and sighed rather dreamily.

What a divine smell. She opened it to get the full effect of the perfume, her nose rather thankful for the rush of floral that made her think she had entered a florist shop. Gingerly, she applied just two drops to her palm, slapping it quickly along her neck. She didn’t dare to take more.

He’s a little out of it, give him another minute or two and he’ll start getting alert and conscious again. Don’t know how you think you’ll convince him to be on our side but…” Everleigh pulled out her flat blade once again. “My father is an excellent butcher. Could slice off the thinnest slices of flesh, I’m sure I can do the same.

• Smug
Liliana smiled at Everleigh, plucking the vial back from her with a ginger touch. "Oh, I have a way with men."

She said with no small amount of amusement.

The man on the ground let out a groan, his head lulling back and forth for a moment as he clearly tried to shake himself back into consciousness. Liliana slowly crouched down besides him, her fingers unfurling for a brief moment.

There was a pause, and then slowly she touched his forehead. The weavings did not require her to have contact, but it helped. The stronger the net, the harder it was to throw. So she held the man, his eyes suddenly opening.

For a brief moment his gaze seemed to be filled with anger, hatred, and then in the snap of a finger it switched.

Utter and complete devotion seemed to pool in the man's eyes. He looked up at Liliana like a man might a goddess. "Hello there, sweetheart."

Liliana purred.

"Me and my friend need a little help." Her voice was honey. "You wouldn't mind assisting us, would you?"

"I-n-no of course not. Anything you n-need."

The daughter of House Lorel turned towards Everligh, a smile on her lips.

• Wonder
Everleigh raised a brow curiously at Liliana’s comment. Sure, beautiful women could get a lot out of a man but she doubted that would work on an enemy guard. She was also quite certain that, as she gripped her flat blade, she would most definitely get to show Liliana just how good she was at slicing off the thinnest layers of skin and tissue. She was sure to be impressed with that.

But, it seemed Liliana was doing the more impressive thing: having the enemy behave like a well trained dog. Her dull eyes narrowed cautiously when Liliana touched the man’s forehead, taking that to mean that she was definitely doing something with his mind. She resisted taking a step back. Mind control? Perhaps not completely, and maybe not as widespread. But regardless, Everleigh made a mental note to not let Liliana touch her forehead.

Or maybe any part of her.

Well, that’s very useful,” Everleigh complimented, nodding her head to agree further with her statement. The flat blade remained in her hand though, just in case. She stared hard at the man, just to double check and see a hint of trickery, but there was no obvious sign. “This is going better than expected.” She murmured, half to herself.

• Smug
"Of course it is, lovely." Liliana stood, her voice still holding that same sweet tone as before.

Slowly she rose to her full height, practically towering above the Guard now.

From experience she knew that she had to be careful. Even the most powerful weave could be undone by the wrong word, a slip of the tongue. It helped when it was men that she had cast her compulsions on, the small pushes and shoves simply reaching them better.

Most of the time anyway. "Stand up, dear."

Liliana said as she ushered the guard to his feet.

"Now, me and my friend here need some answers." She said with that same sweet smile. "You wouldn't happen to know where Idrig is? Would you?"

"I...yes...of course. He's in the central tent, with the others that were taken from the beach."​

Liliana glanced over at Everleigh. "Wonderful, and how would we best get there."

"Oh...no no My Lady, you can't go there. They'll surely see you and I ca-i can't let that happen."​

• Smug
Everleigh quickly cast her gimlet gaze over to the central tent. It was the largest of them all and at the center of the camp. The trickiest place to get to. That frisson coursed through her, fear and excitement welling up into a delicious adrenaline-pushing cocktail. She could die. Her life was quite honestly on the line if she tried to head into there.

Can you ask how many mages? Abilities seen or heard of?” Everleigh asked Liliana, glancing back at the guard. Glee was sparkling in her eyes. They’ll see them? And do what? Lock them away with Idrig and whoever else they’ll find. “Where the mages usually are or if they have their own tents and, if so, which ones?” She added. She wasn’t sure if she could ask the guard these questions, if maybe he only responded to Liliana. Which was fine. Everleigh was busy thinking of their course of action.

To enter a nearly legitimate minefield. Every step or sound would be crucial. The poison eater took a deep breath, trying to calm her beating heart. But she was itching for this sort of excitement. Nothing got her going as much as feeling like she may be witnessing her last fleeting moments. The only thing that topped that was outwitting a situation that was rigged against her and determined to make her fail. A sinister smile had appeared, unbeknownst to Everleigh.

• Smug
"Well?" Liliana purred. "You did hear her, didn't you?"

The guards gaze seemed to flicker to Liliana for a moment, then slowly drew to Everleigh. His eyes seemed to haze over for a moment, as if he didn't understand what was happening, and then he drew himself back towards Liliana.

"I-"​

She smiled.

It was the same sort of smile that the devil would wear. The expression that only the most wicked would wear in moments like this. It seemed to fit Liliana perfectly.

"Yes. Of course. There's seven of them. They stay in their own tents...usually on the far side of the camp. Most don't like going near them. There's something..."​

The man seemed to stall for a moment. "What? What is it sweetheart? You can tell me."

"There's something off with them...They...they don't seem human...not really."​

Liliana frowned, glancing back towards Everleigh in confusion.

• Thoughtful
Seven. So their intel was wrong. At the meeting it sounded like one or two, four max. But they had seven mages. Everleigh tsked, scowling as she looked at the camp. She hated the number seven.

She looked at what she assumed would be the far side of camp and oh— of course it was the side closest to the boats. Which they would need to head back to the main ship. Everleigh wasn’t found of swimming miles upon miles back to the ship. Especially with a minor noble in tow. They needed at least one sail boat to be intact.

Not human.” Everleigh echoed. She immediately thought of something akin to a necromancer, and other undead entities, vampires and the like. Then to the elves. But no, elves could most definitely seem human, couldn’t they? Some different sort of creature?

Either way is was a major unknown variable, and one that could prove Everleigh’s magick to be ineffective on.

It would keep things interesting.

It doesn’t matter if they’re human or not, as long as they bleed,” her dull eyes met Liliana, “then we’re fine, are we not?” After all, they were dreadlord initiates, killers at a young age. Whether they had magick or not, as long as they could move they were deadly.

• Sip
Liliana considered the words for a moment, glancing over her shoulder briefly at Everleigh.

The girl had a point really.

It didn't matter what these mysterious mages were as long as they could kill them. It was a rather simplistic outlook on the situation, but she couldn't fault it for it's logic. As much as she might have wanted to. For a moment she mulled over their options.

She frowned, and then rolled her shoulders in a shrug. There wasn't really much else to be done in this situation. They could keep plying the guard for answers, poking and prodding, but that wouldn't get them where they needed to go. "Alright sweetheart."

Liliana mused.

"You're going to do me and my friend a favor." She purred. "You're going to take me and her to that big tent. Tell everyone you caught us."

A smile touched her face. "You can do that, can't you?"

There was a slight moment of hesitation, and then an eager nod.

"Y-yes of course."​

• Wonder
Everleigh was forming a plan on how to go from tent to tent, and it was becoming quite tedious really. The path she had mapped out in her head wasn’t even done and then Liliana brought forth a plan that made Everleigh’s eyes widen.

Should he tie us up with something?” Everleigh was thinking of other things, how they might lose their weapons. She slowly slid her flat back behind her, hoping her braid did enough to cover the slight bulge underneath the leather. As long as no one looked too closely she supposed she would be fine.

This idea made Everleigh feel slightly uncomfortable but she had to admit it was simply the fastest way to get to the tent. To speak with others, and see if Idrig was able to move. If she had a captive she would most definitely break their wrist and twist their ankles. She hoped she wouldn’t have to carry another man for Liliana.

If we’re going to be prisoners, I should look the part.” She said, partly to herself. She really just wanted to seem beat up enough that no one would pat her down for weapons. She picked up a hefty rock, looking at it. Gritting her teeth, she close her eyes and slammed the sharp edge of the rock into her forehead so the skin would split. A slight grunt could be heard but nothing else. It was a small cut but it bleed profusely— which was perfect.

The salt water from the ocean had dried Everleigh’s lips and so when she bit her lower lip hard, the sensitive skin cracked open, her lower lip swelling just a bit.

I would break my nose as well but I have a feeling I shouldn’t reduce my air flow.” Everleigh said sheepishly as she used the rock to rub the knuckles on her right hand quite raw and pink. Regardless, she felt she looked decently beat up.

• Nervous
As Everleigh quite literally beat herself bloody and blue Liliana only stared.

A few times she let her eyes drop in a slow blink, as though she couldn't quite believe what she was witnessing in front of her own eyes. Her head shook, but she decided she'd let the little poison mushroom do as she pleased to herself.

Perhaps the girls injuries would sell their story better, but Liliana herself would certainly not be throwing herself on any nearby boulders. Her time in the water had already ruined her dress enough, and that would have to serve for their cause.

Besides, if anyone asked any questions she'd just throw out another weave or two. "I admire your..."

She trailed off for a moment.

"Commitment, Everleigh." Liliana wasn't entirely sure if she actually meant it. "I'm sure our lovely friend here will help us sell our story plenty."

Liliana reached up and patted the guard on the cheek. "Won't you, dear?"

The man stuttered out an affirmative.

A frown touched the Initiatives lips, looking Everleigh up and down. Briefly Liliana wondered if she really should injure herself, but the very thought sent goosebumps up her spine. Better not.

She thought to herself.

"I think it's best if you go in first." Liliana told her companion. "I'll just act the scared little girl."

After all, she really was too beautiful to hurt.

• Ctuhlu senpai
I don’t mind playing any part,” Everleigh said, a slight grin appearing, looking at Liliana and then shrugging. It was true. Her magick was dangerous. And disgusting. But mostly dangerous. So she had built up a persona that one wouldn’t fear, or find gross. When they would be in camp, Liliana would see just how far Everleigh would go.

It’s like poker,” she added, “the best liar is the one who wins. With this bluff I doubt they’ll think to look hard for possible weapons on us. They’ll think: surely, if they had a concealed weapon, either one would have used it to not get caught? We’re wet from the sea so maybe we lost them to the waves. So many dreadlords fancy a hefty sword or axe and the like.” Everleigh nodded to herself. “This just puts any suspicion to ease.” She added, gesturing at her face.

And with that spiel over, Everleigh composed herself. And then began moving forward, even adding in an expert limp and hunching over just enough. She winced with each step, making sure she was in tune to what she remembered when someone had stomped on her foot not that long ago. Perfect.

Lead the way.” She said to the guard, and off the trio went.

• Smug
Liliana couldn't fault the logic. In truth, a part of her could only respect Everleigh more for it. There was something to be said about those Dreadlords who could pretend to be weak. Many of them couldn't hack it at such a talent.

Including herself.

It was a fact that she would never admit of course, not even to herself. "I prefer sure things, instead of a gamble."

The Noble said with a smile, but didn't give her little mushroom a chance to respond. Instead she turned on her heal, placing a hand upon the guards shoulder and softly nudging him forward. Her lips practically touched his skin as she whispered something, and without a moment of hesitation he stepped forward.

It was not long before the three of them were descending onto the bay. They walked slowly, and carefully down the ridge-line, cutting through the underbrush.

Liliana tried to look as demure as possible, looking down at the ground and clasping her hands together as though they were bound. As they moved closer to the camp she could hear voices. Some of them spoke common, though most twisted in a tongue she did not recognize.

Eventually a voice called out.

"Oi! Whose that!?"​

The call resounded, and Liliana tensed.

"Just me Tek! Caught some more stragglers from the beach, had to teach one of em a lesson."​

Liliana kept her face down as the guard wrapped around her finger spoke, his voice surpsingly steady as half a dozen pirates approached the trio.

• Nervous
There weren’t many times that Everleigh showed fear. After all, showing fear inside the academy walls was a sure fire way to get you punished. Well, maybe not anymore. But having an unshakeable composure had aided Everleigh more than she count. Now, with so many guards coming towards them, Everleigh dropped that composure: fingers trembled, the hairs on the back of her neck rose, and for good effect, she used the blood on her lips to hawk out a glob of bloody spit a foot in front of her.

Much like Liliana, Everleigh made sure that she had her wrists firmly together. She wasn’t sure how long this act would go on for, she imagined once there weren’t six guards standing right in front of them. She stayed silent because she didn’t want a lot of attention on her, but she hoped her appearance took any sort of attention off from Liliana. Her dull violet gaze stared hard at the ground as the pirates spoke.

Quite frankly, she was preparing herself, just in case whatever hold Liliana had on the man’s mind broke. She could create a gas, stun everyone, but unfortunately Liliana would be as well. Her skills were useful, Everleigh couldn’t afford to lose her just yet. Or she could burn everyone’s eyes in front of her. That seemed a better option but then the entire camp would be alerted.

She supposed she’d just have to trust that whatever hold Liliana held on the guard, it was a strong one and would last. At least long enough to get to the tent.

• Smug
"Girls? They need collars?"​

An unfamiliar voice called out from between the tents. Liliana seemed to tense slightly, magic pooling within her palm as she prepared to cast another weave.

What the fuck kind of collars was he talking about?

She was more than aware of where they were, what she had wandered them into. There wasn't any question of what she would do if she had. The weavings couldn't control this many people, but she could cause more than a little bit of chaos if it was required of her.

"Aye. Girls. Corsairs from the looks of em. Not those Dred...dread...whatever the fuck the mages called them."​

The control she held over the man seemed to hold, the love he now held for her as solid as a dozen years held in wedlock. Liliana did not say a thing, but she couldn't help but smile ever so slightly.

"Good. They'll fetch a nice price in Cerak. Gettem to the tent."

"Aye, sir."​

The Guard that Liliana held within her fingers responded, his hand shoving Everleigh forward as he lead the two Imitates to the main tent.

• Nervous
Everleigh tensed at the word collars. Interesting choice to want to use when it came to binding someone. You’d think the first thing they would mention would be shackles or proper iron cuffs. It didn’t take long for her to put two and two together. Which made four. Two collars for two dreadlord initiates. White phosphorus smoke it was then, try putting on a collar when dealing with a third degree chemical burn on your face.

But her aggression was unneeded as it seemed the man under Liliana’s control saved them. Whatever Liliana’s power was, Everleigh was ever more impressed with it. She wondered how many people Liliana could keep under her control, how long it lasted and other things. She wondered absently if maybe she was under it? Hopefully not. Everleigh was great when she’s good, but so much better when she’s bad and unhinged.

She made sure to offer a pitiful yelp when she was shoved forward and started the limp again, head low, hoping to not cause any sort of attention to look at her hands or discover that the two young women were not corsairs. But it was interesting that the mages were aware of the initiates on board— did they also bring the collars?

The trio were ushered into the tent and Everleigh finally lifted up her head, looking around. Cages. They really did put people in cages. It wasn’t a shock to Everleigh but it did elicit a scowl. She didn’t focus on those inside the six cages, she could do that later. Her eyes went to other things: a table with candles on top, no chairs around it. There were wooden boxes and barrels near it, perhaps goods? From the merchant ship or another source, the initiate couldn’t tell. Where were those collars that had been mentioned?

She kept moving forward, looking back at Liliana and giving her a look that she hoped was reassuring. After all, cages couldn’t hold them in. At least not with Everleigh around. If they needed to be locked away, they’d be fine.

• Sip
Liliana didn't run to the cages either, instead she turned on the Guard and asked about the thing that had piqued her own curiosity. "Collars? What collars are they talking about, sweetheart?"

There was a need to keep the man's focus on her.

Her magic wouldn't slip and draw away, but there was an art to maintaining control over someone. She had to ensure that his eyes were only for her. It was like she'd put him in a trance, one that she had to upkeep if they wanted to stay safe.

"T-the mages gave them to us. They're made with some...some sort of strange metal."

A frown touched Liliana's lips, her gaze briefly flickering to the cages.

No one inside of them was wearing any collar. Though one or two of those laying on the ground were adorned with the symbol of the Anirian Corsairs. She made a mental note to release them before they left the tent. If only because it would be useful to have them around.

"They said it will stop magic from being used."

Liliana tensed the instant she heard the words. "Evie."

She grabbed the girls attention.

"Did you hear that?" What in the fuck had they been sent Into? This mission had gone entirely to shit. She was definitely going to have words with certain Proctors when they returned.

If they returned.

• Nervous
In much, much surprise, Everleigh turned around to face Liliana with a look of wonderment. Did the noble daughter of House Lorel really call her Evie? For a second time? In a dangerous situation? The corners of her lips tilted upward just the slightest bit as Everleigh blinked away the gleam of content in her eyes. This was no time to get distracted over the fact that her nickname had been used.

Well really, a nickname that had been given to her a long time ago and hadn’t really been used since friends weren’t a real thing until the revolution happened— which just meant it made the moment far sweeter than Everleigh would have expected.

Where do they keep the collars?” Everleigh had thought the mages were the most dangerous things, but really, those collars were. She wondered how many they had, where they were crafted. “We’ll bring one back to the academy.” She said to Liliana. “Maybe more than one.” Despite the repulsive idea of a collar preventing her from using magick, she knew how useful it could be.

• Popcorn