Quest Communion of The Void.

Organization specific roleplay for governments, guilds, adventure groups, or anything similar
Eleanor watched Luna's greeting, biting her lip with apprehension and hugging her arm. Head dread weaver? This girl was like Elise then. Eleanor tenses and jumped as Luna asked her to assist Syn. She looked down at the floor not meeting any of their eyes as she shifted cautiously past Elise to a cupboard and retrieved a clean towel. She went over to Syn and gave her the towel and offered her a seat on the stool by the fire.

After that, she got herself some food and sat down but she didn't touch it. Only shifting it around. Elise's words and stories of violence rang in her head. She pulled her arms closer to herself, her eyes quivering as the memory of Elise ripping her brothers throat out flashed behind vacant eyes.

Then Luna laid a hand on her shoulder. Eleanor jumped and then stilled as she realized where she was. It was just Luna. She looked up at her with glassy eyes and nodded.

Once they had gone she turned to Syn hesitantly. "Um... would you like to see the books?" she asked.

• Yay
Reactions: Luna Slateforge
Syn smiled happily at the greeting from Luna. And when Eleanor come over with a towel she smiled and whispered her thanks to her. Then she ate the food happily while listening to Elise tell her stories of gore and death. The food was good so she ate ravenously and complimented the cook several times on how good it was. Eleanor was quiet throughout the meal, but she again assumed she was simply shy.

When they were done eating and Syn was sufficiently dried off Elise and Luna prepared to go. She nodded to Luna and was about to thank her for bringing her here when her chin was turned and her mouth stopped by a deep kiss which she took great pleasure in. After the two had left Eleanor offered to show her the books that Luna spoke of. Eager to get to know her sister better she accepted, "Yes, Eleanor, I would love to... 'look' at the books!"

She gave a genuine smile at the girl. She learned brail while she stayed at the monastery but hadn't been able to feel a book since. Her tone was excited and almost childlike. She could sense from her voice that Eleanor was older than her, but not as old or experienced as their two mentors and she was excited to meet someone at least a little closer to her age.

"Do you like to read, sister?... Can I call you sister? I just couldn't help but notice you're really shy and so I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"So. What did you want to talk about." Elise said as they crunched throught the snow. Well....SHE did at any rate as it seemed Luna never made any noise gliding behind her silently.
Each step a barely audible whisper.
"I dont know what you mean." Luna said with her usual flat expression.
"You could handle this by yourself. You always have and I know your not my biggest fan even when we were..closer.."
She let it hang as Luna continued to walk.
"That and I saw the deer you had already killed hanging outside so my guess is.."
Elise continued when the silence dragged on a minute or so.

"That theres something coming, and you dont want sweet little Elly to be frightened." She scoffed.
"You took much from her." Luna said with slight frown.
"She was never made for the life she has had forced on her, and her mind was not prepared for such hardships of the soul."
"None of us were." Elise countered.
"You're too soft on her. You know she's not Gwen-"
Elise was interrupted by the point of a hunting knife as Luna Stopped dead in her tracks. Her tone and expression was just as neutral as ever but her eyes spoke the real threat.
"Careful sister. I would hate for your careless tounge to earn you a chance to join those in the trees."
She said calmly.

Elise opened her mouth to protest before simply nodding. The knife slid back into its sheathe as Luna put it away as smoothly as she had drawn it, and they continued their walk.
"Something is coming."
She said simply after a moment of silence graced them yet again.
"He was not accurate about the time...but Armon is rising."
Elise nodded slowly. "Yes he wanted me to kill a noble of that very name....I thought I had heard it before."
Luna nodded with a small sigh. "If you read more than you killed you would know more of our faith. They hunted us to extinction in their land..."
"Yeah, yeah.." Elise said with a dismissive wave. "She wasnt so tough. Took a bolt like a champion though."
In all honesty they terrified her, but showing fear was not what a Dreadweaver did.
A Dreadweaver killed what caused fear and took its place, becoming the fear.

Luna shrugged.
" All the same...War is coming and our sisters will be hunted once more. We will need more sisters...And more relics...My little pup is the answer to both of those problems. Her aura magic can help create new artifacts." She said softly as Elise stopped dead for a second time. This time it was shock, not the threat of violence, that locked her where she stood. " You dont mean.."
She began before Luna cut her off with a nod.
"Yes..Bastallen named her last night, though she still does not know it. Tonight i will tell her. She is the new Void Forger. First in centuries. The mark She was marked with confirmed it as soon as I laid eyes on it I knew." Luna said with her face keeping its calm composure as Elise regained her own.
"I see. so Me and my mistress duties are more important than ever now." She said solemnly not even a smirk graced her features as Luna nodded.
"We must push them to bond and to train together with us and with each other. Its more important now more than ever."
She finished as they turned to retreat back to the cabin.

"Can I call you sister?" The question hung in the air and Eleanor stared at the girl in shock. No one here had asked her what she wanted. Luna was nice but she ultimately didn't give her a choice. She gave her time to adjust slowly but not a choice. This girl actually asked her if she was ok with being called sister. The truth was that it made her uncomfortable, especially when Elise did it. Luna was better but it still gave her a pit in her stomach... but this girl, she had asked her if it was ok. Did she really mean it, or was it just a formality? She did ask though, would she really mind if she called her sister.

"I... In all honesty, I am rather new. It is taking some time to get used to it... My name is Eleanor, but you can call me sister if you want," She said. There was another moment's hesitation before she continued. "The library is downstairs, do you need help with the stairs or do you have another means to gauging your environment?" She asked as she turned and opened the trap door.

• Yay
Reactions: Syn Ba'al
She smiled and chirped happily, like a seventeen year old girl at a sleepover, "Alright, Eleanor. I will call you Sister!"
She stepped over to her and offered her hand to shake, "My name is Syn Ba'al. But you can call me Sister as well!"

She turned her face to where she last heard the trap door to the downstairs, "I could probably manage the stairs myself... But I wouldn't mind assistance."
She was about to loop her arm through Eleanor's to go downstairs when she suddenly felt her heartbeat in her throat and the beat sounded loudly in her head. She became very dizzy and fell to the floor on her hands and knees as everything in her stomach suddenly seemed to turn rancid. She felt extremely sick to her stomach and her body began to heave, attempting to expell everything in her stomach.

She covered her mouth and ran outside where she fell in the snow and promptly began throwing up everything she ate, including the breakfast of rabbit she had that morning. Her body shuddered as she continued to heave until every last bit was expelled from her body.

Once she was finished she attempted to return to the cabin, but she passed out in the snow, thankfully away from the steaming pool of bile.

Eleanor jumped at Syns chipper response and smiled weakly but she felt her stomach turn... no, it wasn't her stomach, it was Syn's. The smell of rancid milk and wine suddenly became overpowering and Syn ran outside. Eleanor ran after her and watched as she continued to retch uncontrollably. Eleanor's heart was racing, wringing her hands her mind racing, frantically trying to figure out what to do. Then Syn stumbled up took a few steps towards her and collapsed.

Snapping out of her shock Eleanor ran forwards and dropped down in the snow next to her. The smell of bad milk permeating her head was overwhelming. Eleanor tried not to gag. Something was happening to Syn's aura, it was changing. That was it, that was what was different about Elise, it wasn't just a new flavor to the aura it was also something missing, something had been replaced. The same thing was happening to Syn, she was changing, her humanity disappearing being replaced by something else. Was this something all dread weavers went through?

"Syn. Syn!" She called shaking her, trying to wake her. "Luna!" She cried out. They couldn't have gotten far. "Luna! Syn needs help!"

Elise landed like a ghost gently pulling Eleanor away as Luna seemed to drift next to her silently.
"The change."
Elise muttered almost to herself unsure how she knew such a thing, but remembering her own transformation she was certain.
"Luna take the girl inside. I will take care of my mistress." Elise said quietly as Luna nodded and guided Eleanor back inside to her seat by the fire.
Elise scooped up Syn gently and carried her inside before laying her on the bed and stripping off her clothes until she was in her undergarments allowing her excessive body heat to vent and to keep any more vomit from dirtying her clothes.
It was all she could do now besides wait. Knelt by her side and clasped her hand resting her cheek on it as Luna took Eleanor to the library taking a few furs with her to help make the large couch across from the large armchair comfortable as a bed.

------------------------------------------------------- [*Deologue*] -----------------------------------------------------------
Syn awoke, but not to the physical world. She didn't know how she knew it, but she knew it was dark. And she didn't know how it was possible, but she felt that if it weren't so dark she would be able to see. She opened her eyes, but of course it made no difference. But she could feel a burning sensation in her eyes so she rubbed them... and when she did she felt it... her sockets weren't empty and tears flowed freely from her eyes.

She blinked profusely, it was something she was so unused to. Then something began to happen. In the darkness she began to see movement. She began to perceive color... pale... flawless... skin... She didn't know how she knew, but she knew it was her lord and master as her soul imagined him...
proxy.php

Bastellen...​
That was the entity she fell in love with, that Elise introduced her too... the owner of that lovely guiding voice that now spoke to her...
"Syn Ba'al... My child... My Head Dreadweaver... Come to me... Embrace your new life..."

Syn became weak in the knees... He spoke to her, and she could see him... It was nearly overwhelming! She slowly took a step forward towards him... Her arms outstretched and her eyes blurred with tears.

But another voice invaded her mind... A voice far darker and carrying irresistible will, "STOP Bastellen... She is MINE... They all are... Return them to me and I shall overlook this offense... I will not tolerate your theft again..."

Syn turned to see the owner of that voice and her spirit nearly died at the sight... An entity so terrible revealed itself to her, one that she felt was now an intrinsic part of her...
proxy.php

She sank in terror when it's sightless face turned to her.
"Know what you are. I am the blood that is now you. I am the limitless power you now command. I am the gift giver and the true master of the Endless Watchers. Upon drinking my blood you have signed the contract that swears your eternal soul to me."

The voice of Bastellen cut in, booming against the dark entity, "She has already promised herself to Me... You know as well as I that the choice is hers... She will not... Has not... Chosen her blood over her love..."

The dark entity scoffed, "Choice... Do not talk to me of choice... She has a choice... But we both know she cannot know of any other choice but us... Lest she be stolen from both of our grasps... Do not speak to me of choice... This is between you and me... And I will not stand for you to abuse my blood as your own to steal my birthright..."

The ground shook with Bastellens voice, "This changes nothing... The choice is hers and she will choose the one she desires..."
He was cut off by the enraged voice of her blood, "You would have never given her a choice... But as soon as you feel the threat of losing one of your precious followers you cry about 'rules' and 'fairness'... Bastellen, Relent or be sent back to your tomb weaker... Diminished a hundred more years behind your resurrection than when you first started..."

The entity of her blood seemed to grow to twice his size, towering over Bastellen. Bastellen stood his ground, "I will not relent... She will have to choose... One way or another..."
With that her blood seemed to give in, returning to size, "Syn Ba'al... I am the power of your blood... Do not deny me to be bound to this weaker... Bastellen... Your blood is destined for so much more than taming his paltry abilities... Imagine the love you could spread with limitless power at your fingertips... The sweet pain you could inflict on the world with just a thought..."

Bastellen cut in again, "Do not heed his words... My promise to you has already been made... You have tasted my power... Once you give yourself to me you will have the strength of your blood at your command as well... And also..." Bastellen smiled, "Elise has conquered the blood as well... And see her strength... But not only that... My daughter... You have to return to Elise..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the real world Syn was burning up with a fever as her body began to change. Her flesh could not seem to stand such a profuse warmth of life and was expelling that warmth at an incredible rate. Her skin began to grow pale as her temperature dropped... But it also became flawless... Her skin, once plagued with random natural human flaws, now seemed to be purified. Any dirt or grime clinging to her seemed to fall off.

Her breathing, once fast and panicked, was now slow and rhythmic. After a while it seemed the changes were finally complete, and now she just lay there unmoving.

"Choose carefully mistress."
Elise warned softly.
"And return to me...please." She whispered. She did not know love. She cared for little and in return little cared for her. Not that she minded, as her job involved killing things in droves usually things one cared for tended to get caught in that mix eventually, but this girl was her mistress.
One that would rise above and bring their master back from his tomb, and she cared for Elise as much as Elise cared for her. So she continued to kneel by her side and reached out to brush a few hairs that had fallen in her face.
"I would be lost again with out you."
She whispered so softly it was almost to herself as she continued to gently hold Syn's hand as its lost its warmth and her breathing calmed. Still she waited like a loyal servant ready for the moment she awakened, but she knew well of the choice to be made And it wasnt a task she envied.

Eleanor stared vacantly in confusion as Luna appeared and gently led her away. Elise took Syn inside and laid her down on the bed. Eleanor hugged her arms to her chest. She could feel the turmoil and tension within Syn, the void aura and this new aura seemingly at odds.

Eleanor let Luna guide her away and take her back down to the library, but she could still feel Syn's aura fighting with itself upstairs. She didn't bother with the lights, her mind too clouded to think about convention or courtesy. Instead, she set down in the armchair staring vacantly at the darkness until Luna lit the candles.

It was about an hour later before she began to stir. She reached up and removed the visor... Her eyes were open... But they were only white globes. No iris or pupil existed... Her deep spiritual scar never lay in her eyes... But in her sight itself. She stared sightlessly at the ceiling for a moment.

Suddenly her body convulsed and she arched her back on the bed. She screamed as a terrible, intense, Dementing hunger wracked at her body, her blood, her mind and she began thrashing around as the pain overwhelmed her now heightened and even further accentuated senses were overwhelmed.

"Your worried for her.."
Luna stated rather than asked.
Luna could read her like a book as Eleanor could read her the same. It was the type of closeness isolation brought upon them both. While to many Luna would seem a brick wall Eleanor was the only one besides Elise that seemed to know how she felt with ease.
"And I know your heart hurts for any in pain. Its something I admire in you and hope you retain it."
She said softly. A slight tremor in her hand as the candles ignited with black flame seemingly unnoticeable to many but was her equivalent of a nervous break down.
She sat by Eleanor lowering her shoulders like they were holding great weight and she gently wrapped her arm around her shoulders lightly. The fire roared to life as she sighed heavily.
"I know this life has been hard for you. You have endured many hardships that your soul was not ready for and your mind could never be prepared."
She seemed to realize her arm was around her and let her arm slide off quickly like she might kill her with her touch and let it drop to her side as she softly bit her lip for a moment before continuing.
"And I know I have been of little comfort. I never pretend to understand how others feel. Emotions are much easier to read than they are to understand." She said with a slight catch in her voice that in her entire time with Eleanor she had never heard. It was like the smallest ghost of a sob. "Which makes what I have to tell you much harder. I kept it from you but Elise feels your ready..And I agree.." She said in her usual soft tone.
She paused as if seeming she needed a small amount of coaxing before continuing.

When the thrashing began Elise perked up from her kneeling.
"Be still Misstress Im here..Im here.."
Eise said softly wrapping her up in her arms and forcing her to lie still even with her increased strength it was difficult as she pressed her throat to Syn's lips.
"Drink. It will hold back the hunger for a moment and sustain you until some life blood can be given."
She whispered as she held Syn close.

Eleanor sucked in her breath when Luna pointed out her compassion. A part of her wanted to keep it too, but another part of her was in so much pain, she didn't know if she could handle the pain of others on top of it. She saw the tremor in Lunas usually steady hands, the falter in her voice. Something was really really bothering her, more than just Eleanor's own inability to process everything. She felt Luna place her arm on her back. She wanted to rest her head on her shoulder, to rest in the safety of Luna's arms, but she restrained herself.

Luna pulled away and began talking about telling Eleanor something. Eleanor frowned if Elise thought it was a good idea to tell her then it was probably something terrible, but she couldn't imagine anything worse than the hell she had been going through in her own head for the past several months. When Luna didn't continue Eleanor hesitated and then took her hand and gave it a squeeze. In part to encourage Luna, in part to ground herself.

"I'll be fine," She said but there was a slight tremor in her voice. She didn't believe what she said, even though she wanted to, it just seemed impossible to even imagine what it would feel like to be alright.

Syn was hyperventilating as her body was racked with pain. But then Elise took hold of her and held her down while offering up her neck. She could feel Elise on top of her and the skin of her neck against her lips... But she also heard her heartbeat... a pounding sound in her ears. She heard her blood rushing through her veins so close to her... So close...

Almost without thought she opened her mouth, sharp fangs extended and she bit down hard into the offered vein of her jugular. As soon as she inserted her fangs and opened the vein blood poured into her mouth from the wounds, rushing with every beat of Elise's heart. That very first taste... To Syn it was like heaven. The most flavorful and refreshing food or drink she ever tasted that never left a bad feeling in her gut no matter how much she had and seemed to give her strength and energy by the second. She closed her lips around the wound to prevent wasting a single drop as she sucked the sweet nectar from Elise.

The bite itself brought a sting, but soon that was replaced by intense euphoric pleasure and a numbing sensation spreading throughout Elise's body.

Syn moaned as the blood took the edge off her pain and with it's own consumption brought her pleasure. She remained latched onto Elise, drinking deeply from her neck.

"Ok..ok..OK! Slow down SYN..slow...do..ple..." Elise said trying to pull away a until the euphoric numb spread up her body causing her to go limp in Syn's embrace.
The feeling seemed to paralyze her like a snake or spider entrapping its prey as her protesting turned to soft whimpers and small twitches feeling her energy sapped as quickly as her body restored it.

Luna flinched at Eleanor's touch and looked at the hand like it was a gift she was undeserving of, but none the less she gave it a soft squeeze in return before continuing.
"As you know, long ago there were many flowers in our masters bouquet. The Head Dreadweaver and her dread weavers gifted with blessed relics. The visor Syn now wears had been passed from Head to Head since the beginning and the gauntlets Elise wears were standard of dreadweavers under the head. The High Priestess and her priestess gifted with ritual knives like the one I have and many other artifacts capable of projecting and channeling the void in many ways...This was made possible by one person."
She said stopping for another sigh before seeming to gather her thoughts and push on.
"This person was known as The Void Forger. One that was equal to all but the High Priestess in the eyes of our master. The one to create powerful weapons."
She paused for a moment before looking directly into Eleanor's eyes. Her dead golden eyes staring deep into her hazel green. "That person...Is you." She said finally.

"Void Forger..." She said slowly trying to figure out how the unfamiliar words tasted in her mouth. She didn't know what to think. For all of Luna's apprehension and build up Eleanor didn't seem to feel anything. She felt like she should feel something, fear at the pain she would cause, anger at being used, joy at being needed, but she felt none of it, she just felt empty. Like a pawn in a game with no choice but to move forward.

"So that's why he wanted me so badly," She said softly looking down at the brands on the back of her hands. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Syn felt Elise go limp in her arms, but she didn't stop. Elise pleaded at first but the sound of her blood in her ears drowned out her voice. The blood tasted like heaven and she couldn't stop as incredible power filled her body. She felt powerful when she tasted the true power of Bastellen, but now she felt like a goddess... or a demon...

It wasn't until Elise's heartbeat had slowed considerably that Syn heard her whimpering. She found herself holding Elise tightly against herself with her mouth pressed against her bleeding throat. Elise was limp as waves of euphoria pervaded and replaced every sensation of pain... If one died like this, they would die without suffering.

But Syn knew she had already taken too much. Elise was barely conscious in her arms and had very little strength left to give. She quickly removed her fangs from Elise's neck and turned her onto her back and laid her on the bed. She knew it was no use to check her pulse... In fact, she could feel her pulse without touching it... she could hear it, taste it, smell it... But something else happened that was unexpected... Suddenly she began to recall memories that weren't her own... They were full of death... laughter... torture... screaming... passion... and more death.

She was confused, but suddenly in her minds eye she was Elise standing in the city streets. Facing down an army of magic users. From her own mind looking in at Elise's memory Syn was elated to see Eleanor by her side... To actually SEE Eleanor through the eyes of Elise's memory... But she didn't seem happy to be with Elise. Then she saw it, a boy that bore a slight likeness to Eleanor charged forward and... died, feeding the book of Bastellen.

Syn stood up off the bed holding her head... All the memories began to hurt... Too many of them... She took Elise into herself, the blood of another person... But also the blood of one she cared deeply for now flowed within her veins and she new felt closer to Elise now more than ever. She returned to Elise's side and shook her gently, it would take some time for the venom to wear off and for her to touch and feel like normal again. But for now she simply had to wake up!

"Elise... Elise wake up..."
Syn leaned over Elise and caressed her cheek. She gently kissed her lips and realized that it's quite possible that she went too far... way too far...
"Elise... Wake up... Oh God no... No no NO! please wake up!"

"Im fine..Im fine..do not worry so for your servant..Its unbecoming of a woman of such status as you mistress.."
Elise said weakly with a small smirk. Her ragged breathing calmed as her healing began ramping up and her eyes fluttered open. She placed Syn's hand to her face to show the smirk before continuing to hold it as she brought it to her side and gently squeezed it reassuringly.
" Worrying for me would be like worrying for a dog. Besides I went a little overboard myself the first time I fed. I should have remembered, but it matter not. You were in pain and that I can not tolerate and will remedy..No matter the cost."
She released her hand and rose from the bed as she stoked the fire to keep it burning through the night before taking off her gauntlets with a wince a the needles tore her flesh before the wounds slowly closed.

Then she began stripping down into her undergarments and climbing back into bed before tossing those aside as well and snuggling in under the bear pelts. She gently took Syn's cheeks into her hands stroking them softly before gingerly removing her visor to show her newly healed eyes. Even if still clouded by the scars of her past Elise smiled and whispered in her ear.
"Your eyes are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined Mistress."
Before taking her hand once again and helping her in to the bed and under the thick pelts. She fought every urge to cuddle her mistress but instead decided to leave how she slept up to Syn.
She remembered the memories she had felt after her first feed. It had hurt in a way their healing could not remedy immediately, but it would pass quickly. And while they did not need sleep....She couldnt help but think it felt nice. A break if nothing else from thier endless walk of the world...At least now she would not walk alone...

"Yes I believe so."
She said simply staring into the fire like she would find answers in it, but she seemed to find none as she turned her attention to her own brands.
"This is asking a lot. I know how you feel. Powerless and used Like your not being given a choice... I was much like you when I was given the mantle of High Priestess. It weighed on me for a long time." She said softly. "I lost many close to me as time passed. No matter how hard I fought to keep them safe."
She continued with an almost bitter tone.
"And I have done what I can to ease you into this life...But I have never given you a choice..because you have none. Giving you that illusion would be too cruel to lose when Bastellen strips it away...In the end all that matters is our masters will."
She said finally before rising and walking to the armchair leaving Eleanor to have the couch to herself. It didnt matter how Luna or Elanor felt.
The will of their master was absolute and final. Even if it turned her insides to think of forcing the girl further.
Soon she fell fast asleep in the arm chair. Hours passed as Luna turned slightly in her sleep. It was odd as she usually slept still as a grave.
"Gwendolyn..."
She muttered so softly the crackles of the fire seemed to stifle it. Her usually calm aura seemed shaken by whatever she was dreaming. Violently shaken. It seemed something was weighing on her heavily as her loyalty and faith wrestled with something Eleanor had never seen in her aura. Love. It was only brief flashes. But those flashes were the purest and strongest form possible.

Eleanor closed her eyes, her grip tightening on the fabric of her pants, her shoulders hunched as the pain of Luna's words hit her core. She felt a deep hollow ache in her chest as she let the reality of her helplessness sink in. Luna always seemed to know exactly how she was feeling. For someone who struggled with emotions, she understood Eleanor better than even Eleanor herself did sometimes.

Eleanor felt Luna move away. She took a deep breath before opening her eyes and laying down herself on the couch. She tossed and turned trying to sleep but she could still feel Syn and Elise upstairs, and Luna felt so far away, even though she was just across the room. Her thoughts kept returning to that day in Elbion. The day she had found her, had taken everything from her.

Several hours passed. She couldn't sleep, not like this, not with Elise so close. She opened her eyes. She picked up a book she had left on the small side table next to the couch. She was about to use her aura to light the candle next to her when Luna started tossing around in her chair. Eleanor could sense a turmoil within her mentor. Strong flashes of loss and love. The muttered name hung in the air and Eleanor understood. What Luna had said about losing someone close to her.

Eleanor understood so clearly the pain of the Love of someone lost. She pulled her knees up as the flashes of Luna's aura felt like being stabbed repeatedly with a hot knife. Not a physical pain like when she used too much aura, but an emotional one. Tears began to stream down her face and her shoulders shook silently as she choked back sobs. Silent, no one could hear, but alone in the middle of the night she could cry, she could let it all out. All the pain she had been hiding for months, she let it out and cried. It was a long time before she ran out of tears and the ache in her chest dulled. She curled up on the couch and closed her eyes and finally, exhaustion took her. Blissfull darkness took the pain away till morning.

• Yay
Reactions: Syn Ba'al
Syn was still shook from the experience. And after seeing the power of the entity that was her blood... She thought she may have almost killed Elise.
All the same, Elise helped her into bed under the bear pelts. Syn still had a look of concern on her face when Elise took off her visor and told her how beautiful her healed eyes were. 'Not that they do me much good.' She thought bitterly to herself.

She heard Elise remove her undergarments and drop them on the floor. She deeply loved Elise and wanted to cuddle close to her, but now she felt like a monster. The hunger remained though lessened and she couldn't trust herself to be close to Elise right now. Even though Elise compared her status to that of a dog Syn couldn't see her that way. The only friend and love she had ever had. Not even the monks she lived with were able to become so close to her.

With regret and fear she turned her back on Elise and closed her eyes tightly. Even though it made no difference in her vision it actually felt good to be able to open and close her eyes again. But she turned from Elise and tried to drown out the barrage of scents, sounds, and feelings that assaulted her newly sharpened senses. She could hear the heartbeat of two living people downstairs, a sound different from that of herself or Elise. She squirmed as her gut began to ache for the taste of that living blood on her lips, but she knew who that blood belonged to and she couldn't bear the thought of harming Eleanor or Luna.

She wondered if Eleanor was alright... She worried that she either scared or hurt her when she was unaware of her actions. All she remembered was passing out in the snow then waking up in bed with Eleanor nowhere in sight. She thought about going downstairs to check on her, but she could smell her blood from where she was and didn't trust herself.

She curled up under the bear pelts and tried to block out the scent.

• Yay
Reactions: Elise Darkwater
Elise frowned in response as her mistress turned away rife with apparent self disgust.
"Syn.."
She whispered softly. While calling her mistress by name felt grossly disrespectful she felt it appropriate this once.
"You are a monster, but you are a monster in a family of monsters. There's nothing to be afraid of."
As she spoke she inch closer unable to bear even the slightest distance between both her charge and her love.

" Luna will give her blood willingly in the morning. She would not even bat an eye. because we care for each other here no matter the cost. There is nothing that is too much for you to ask of us and that is all we ask for in return is the same from you young one." She said slowly curling around her ready to pull away at a seconds notice should her contact be unwanted.

"Eleanor wont be harmed nor Luna as long as we are fed. And that is not a threat. The hunger would consume us both. Feeding on each other will stave off the hunger pangs and blood from Luna and Eleanor with slake it. We will be fine and no harm will befall them. Don't be troubled...Please..Syn..I can not bear to see it."
She said softly in her ear befoe wrapping her inher arms and kissing her cheek softly.

Elise spoke to her, trying to reassure her.
A Monster? She certainly felt like one... In a family of monsters? But Eleanor... She wasn't a monster, not even in a non literal sense. Eleanor was kind and helpful and shy... Nothing to be afraid of? But what if she hurt Eleanor... Her new sisters... Luna...?

When Elise touched her she didn't pull away, but let herself be enveloped in her arms and kissed on the cheek. Even though she felt like a monster she just needed to be close to somebody... And Elise was the closest friend she had... During their journey here they shared many intimate moments. They knew much about each other, they fought and trained together and... Loved each other.

She turned towards Elise and let her come close. She hid her face against her chest and let herself cry. The experience of the transformation, the battle of gods in her own head... Only to wake up to find herself drinking blood from Elise who lay helpless and paralyzed in her arms. The trauma of the experience caught up with her and she cried, once more like the child she was.