Quest Communion of The Void.

Organization specific roleplay for governments, guilds, adventure groups, or anything similar

Elise Darkwater

Dread weaver
Character Biography
Link
"Elise.."
Luna said with a deadpan stare meeting her eyes.
"Long time no see eh love?"
She said with a smirk as she released Luna and helping her up before pulling her into a hug. Luna's arms hung to the sides for a moment before returning it slowly. Elise nuzzled into Lunas neck like a cat and kissed it teasingly enjoying the lack of reaction Luna gave to anything that she did.
"Im glad the void hasnt taken you sister." Luna said softly and while deadpan a small note of warmth revealed she ment what she said.
Elise broke off the bone crushing hug.
\"Missed you too you old ghost." Elise said with a grin.
"So this is the new Head Dreadweaver?" Luna asked gesturing to the shrine.
"Yeah..." Elise said with a shrug before looking behind Luna at the cabin as if a thought had just came to her.
"Hows the new priestess I liberated for you.."
She asked as she began lounging against a tree. "She is well. Her power is indeed great. Large potential." Luna said with a shrug matching her friends.
"Well it explains why he wanted her so bad then" Elise said with a sigh.
"I suppose i can leave you to the ceremony...is my pipe still where I left it?"
She asked as she began to walk inside the cabin.
"Yes."
Luna said simply as Elise nodded and ducked inside. Luna then turned and walked through the snow as silent as a ghost. Soon she came up the stone steps of the shrine.
"Head Dreadweaver?"
She asked with a small bow.
"I need you to turn to me and kneel if you would." She said pulling out her black book as her brands began to glow.
The energy that had been slowly swirling and forming around them began to flow into the book ,and from there begin to gather at her left hand as it glowed a black purple.

Syn picked up the visor, the detailed features in the cold metal were beautiful to the touch even if they made her colder than ice.
Without hesitation she dropped her visor that was gift to her from her "family" at the monastery. Her only gift given to her in her whole life, and she dropped it to be forgotten in the snow.

She held the new visor in her hand and simply felt it in her fingers, its intricate patterns and artwork. Her attention was diverted by a presence, even though she made no noise walking in the snow Syn could detect the difference in the air.
"Yes, Bastellen has called me Head Dreadweaver."

She obeyed the commands of this new person, no doubt a follower of Bastellen.
She turned toward who she assumed must be the high priestess and knelt in the snow, the visor still in her hands and her deflated eyes uncovered.

Eleanor sat on one of the armchairs in the library with her knees curled up in front of her, a book propped up on her knees. She had lit a fire in the fireplace and had spent the last couple of hours reading in the warmth and the light. She heard footsteps on the floorboards above her head and froze. She had gotten used to the sound of Luna wandering around upstairs but this person was different. Their aura felt different. She used her aura to suck the oxygen out of the air around the fire putting it out and leaving her in darkness. However, she could still feel the outlines of the shelves and furniture through the different ways they resonated in the air. She could feel the person walking around upstairs, their aura felt familiar, saturated with void aura like her own and Luna's auras. She was too familiar with the unique flavor of this aura, it had been her first taste of soul aura. She still remembered the grief, pain, agony, and ecstasy of power that had overwhelmed her at the taste of it. Yet now their seemed something different about it, some new flavor that she could not quite place. Like a fine wine mixed with the smell of milk gone rancid. She gagged a little as the feeling overwhelmed her. Flashes of memory ran through her head, her brother's gruesome death replaying in the darkness. The whispers in her ear grew louder but subsided with a shudder as a tear ran down her face.

Luna Placed her hand to Syn's forehead as the energy began to flow like water from her book to her arm and from her arm into Syn. It was incredibly painful for a moment as it seemed to drill into her very mind and soul so much anger and pain...
Then it disappeared replaced by a deep feeling of peace and warmth as that two faded.
She felt as if Something had attached itself to her as her visor began to glow like a battery sensing a power source.
As energy seemed to wrap her being attaching to her like a virus it carried the visor from her hand and placed it on her eyes.
A searing pain lingered for a moment as the visor seemed to glue to her face perfectly aligned with her features.

Almost as if running a test the energy began morphing from her body in quick snaps. Black spikes seemed to shoot from her skin in all directions like a porcupine one even piercing Luna,s hand.
She barely flinched keeping her hand to Syn's forehead.
Blood began to flood from the wound coating the visor in black blood that it seemed to drink in before running down to syn's mouth, before sucking back in as knife like blades seemed to shoot out of her wrists solidifying for a moment before lengthening and limply coiling around her feet like the very whips Elise had used against her earlier that day.
The whips seemed to grow thorn like spikes before morphing and seemingly to retreating back inside Syn like snakes retreating to their nest.
"Will you kill for and serve our master, and protect your sisters no matter the cost?"
Luna asked with her soft tone had a note of calming comfort.

Elise threw open the trap door and dropped down with cat like grace.
She summoned the same black flame Luna hand and lit a candle with it. She retrieved her pipe from the mantle of the fire place.
"Might as well relight the fire love I could smell your fear from the cabin door." She said with an evil grin as she suddenly whipped a tentacle into the darkness wrapping around Eleanor's ankle with a small snap as She yanked her to face her hanging her upside down less than an inch from Elise's face.
"Cant blame you. I'd be scared of me too."
She said with an evil grin. The candle light reflecting from her long fangs and teeth filed to sharp points like a shark. She grabbed the back of Eleanor's head keeping her from turning away as she playfully licked her cheek before softly sliding her teeth over Eleanor's neck. "One bite and I could kill you child." She said with a chuckle as she suddenly snapped her wrist causing the whips to disappear and Eleanor to fall into her arms. "It would be that easy if i wanted to." She said simply as she set her back down and held her arm until she was steady. "Remember that and realize if you were to be killed by me it would have already been done. Your my sister now, and no harm will come to you while Im here understand?"
She said with a much warmer smile than before as she patted her cheek playfully.
"Now relight the fire, Luna should be in shortly. I just came for my pipe."
She said as she slipped back up the ladder and to the floor above with a speed and silence Eleanor might have not thought possible...... and she thought Luna moved quietly.

The light from above flooded in as the trap door opened and Elise dropped down. Eleanor didn't try to hide, but she didn't move either as she watched Elise cross the room. The suddenly she was hanging upside down inches from her face. Her eyes locked on Elise's sharpened teeth. That was new. Her breath came tight and heavy as she was forced to confront this woman. As Elise licked her cheek she tried to recoil with disgust but when Her teeth slid across her neck she went still her senses blurring. All she could see was Elise ripping out her brother's throat and then drinking him dry. She almost didn't hear Elise's words of assurance as she was let down and helped to stand. Then Elise left, the trap door closing behind her leaving her in darkness.

Eleanor's hand made its way to her neck her body shaking as she clutched her throat. Elise had been wrong about one thing though. Eleanor wasn't afraid or her, she was angry. A cold fury burned through her. She knew that Elise couldn't hurt her, it might have been easier if she had killed her but instead she was charged with protecting her. The sadistic twisted woman who killed her brother was now sworn to protect her and Eleanor hated her for it.

When Luna placed her hand on her forehead she felt a momentary tingle, and then abrupt and agonizing pain. She did not scream... well, she screamed, but it wasn't with pain, but intense if not momentary pleasure, if Luna's hand were not on her head she would have collapsed from ecstasy.
It penetrated her skull and sliced through her mind and all she could do was not enough to keep herself in her right mind.
Something had invaded her body and she found that she liked it very... very much.

The visor became warm in her hands, as limp as she was her fingers slipped off of it easily as it floated out of her grasp to place itself over her eyes, the heating metal touching her skin and then she felt the visor changing.
The visor suddenly became white hot and she felt it shrink down to fit her face as it burned her skin. Again she didn't scream in pain, but reacted as if she were in the throes of passion.

Then things began happening to her body, she could sense each spike, tentacle and protrusion as if it were her own body, she could even feel when a spike pierced the hand of the priestess on her forehead, the blood being soaked up by the visor and given both herself and the visor strength and power.
The spiked tentacles swarmed around her body in a display of her newfound power, appearing from different parts of her body as if from nowhere, she could feel each and every one of them like as if they were her real arms that she could use to touch and feel.
She felt herself wrapped in her own "arms" before they finally retreated back within her body.
She gasped in pure bliss from the ordeal, her body feeling the glory of Bastellen permeating her every being like the perfect love she came to know and accept of her parents and now... her new family.

The voice of the priestess spoke again, "Will you kill for and serve our master, and protect your sisters no matter the cost?"
Syn couldn't possibly say no, it wasn't even an option for her, in fact she wondered how it was even a question when saying "Yes" was the only thing that could possibly be contemplated in her mind.
She reached up and took Luna's hand in both of her hands, she brought her palm to her lips and kissed her wound tenderly and lovingly, not caring that her blood stained her lips or that her body still shuddered from her spent ecstasy.

"I will do anything for Bastellen, my love, my master, and my god. I will love and protect you, my sister, and all my sisters in Bastellen... Anything."

"Then rise child and embrace your fate." Luna said softly offering a hand to help and steady her. Now come inside. We have much to discuss, and family to equate ourselves with sister."
She said planting a welcoming kiss on Syn's forehead before taking her hand and leading her inside. Elise sat by the fire smoking her pipe thoughtfully as they entered. "The other one is in the hole. We seem to have issues.." Elise said casually with a slight smirk.
"She hates you."
Luna said with her eyes narrowing slightly.
"Whoa. Look at you all emotional."
Elise said with a slight swagger as she stood face to face with Luna
"And here i thought i was the only one you loved.."
She said with a mock pout as she wrapped her left arm around Luna's waist snaking down her leg slightly, while her right held her chin as she kissed Luna's neck softly.
Luna simply stood motionless her expression void of any emotion but a slight annoyance.
"I love all of our sisters equally. You would know that if you would clean the gore out of your ears to hear and the blood lust from your eyes long enough to see."
She said calmly pushing her gently away untangling herself.

"Ha..funny.."
Elise said with a slightly put out huff before turning to Syn.
"Mistress. I take it your ceremony is complete..Perhaps a quick spar is in order. Meet me outside."
She said with a small smirk as she gently ruffled Syn's hair before taking her leave outside. "When dinner is ready i will call." Luna said flatly as she gave the stew a good stir.
"20 minutes I would say."
She finished as she opened the trap door and descended into the library. It was completely black. "Young one.."
She said calmly as she reached into the darkness offering Eleanor a hand to squeeze.
"I can feel your rage child. Speak.... please.."
She said softly.

Syn accepted Luna's help, she really needed it since her ordeal left her legs too shaky to stand but she slowly recovered as they approached the cabin.
She was extremely excited to meet her other sisters, she had never felt a comradery like this in her life and she was all but ecstatic to meet yet another sister she could love and be loved by.

When they entered the cabin she was struck by the warmth and the foul smell of tobacco, she detected Elise sitting in the chair and listened to their conversation.
The conversation didn't have anything to do with her, but she felt a pain in her heart when she heard that one of her sisters hated Elise.
She "watched" the interaction between Luna and Elise and felt slightly jealous, but she put that aside. She wanted to meet her other sister, but right now it seemed to be a bad time. Elise ruffled her hair a bit and left the cabin so she followed Elise outside again.

"Now your new ability's are nothing but extensions of yourself. Form them in your mind and channel the thought through the void. You will feel it all around you. Bend it to your will." She said as her voice suddenly sounded much closer.
"Even thorough combat you must remain-"
She stopped as her fist sank into Syn's gut sending her flying.
"focused."
She finished sinking into a fighting stance.
"Now dont hold back. Push yourself Mistress."
She said with a chuckle as she waited for her student to make her next move.

Syn huffed as the air was forced out of her lungs and she was sent sprawling to the ground, the snow cushioning her fall but she didn't stay stunned for long, she recovered quickly and stood to face Elise. Fighting in the snow made it easier for her to detect where her opponent stood even if she couldn't feel the air around Elise react to her presence.

She crouched into a fighting stance and did as Elise instructed, what she didn't expect was when needles stabbed into her from the visor, piercing her eyes and drawing more blood to feed itself and the power at her command. Of course the pain was translated as pleasure and she had to fight through the fog in her mind to focus.

She summoned the void around her, tentacles appeared from her body, but the pain/pleasure shooting through her eyes made her lose focus and they receded back. She grunted in frustration and moved forward to attack anyways, she got in range of Elise and kicked at the inside knee of her forward leg, she then quickly switched tactics and threw a feint in her face to distract her with her hand while she made a solid strike at her sternum.

"What is this? the first day."
Elise smirked as she blocked the kick before a muffled sound of pain escaped from her as the blow to her sternum landed solid. "Good. But until you learn, and clear your mind.."
She said through a chuckle as her own whips shot out like last time wrapping around her ankles and yanking her towards the Dreadweaver as she pounced like a cat. She sat on Syns stomach as a solid punch landed next to Syn's ear leaving a crater in the frozen earth. "....Yield again sister..."
She said with a relaxed chuckle as she dropped her guard, waiting for the yield that always followed.

Frustration... She felt it many times since leaving the monastery... She felt it when her parents violated her and she could do nothing about it... She hated being unable to do anything, and for once she wasn't enjoying the pain she was in, even if it did bring her pleasure it also brought distraction and this frustrated her as it was consistently the reason she could not win against Elise.

She clenched her teeth when Elise pinned her and once again asked her to yield and she muttered through her frustration, "One... more... time..."

With that she allowed her mind to empty, she saw what she desired in her mind and gave it shape... and it went out of control.
She screamed as tentacles suddenly exploded from her body in every direction, they threw Elise high up into the air and Syn followed, being lifted into the air by a mass of spike filled void tentacles. the tentacles grabbed Elise out of the air and brought her down again directly at Syn as she rose to meet in mid air... Gravity and momentum from the tentacles pulled Elise into Syn who traveled with equal force upwards in a solid knee strike to her gut.

Everything happened so fast Elise barely had a chance to react as she felt a knee connect with her gut with massive force as it launched her further into the air before tentacles shot out and wrapped around her already damaged stomach as it crushed her further before slamming her back to earth. She stood slowly before sinking back to her knees.
"Good girl.."
She struggled out as her body struggled to repair itself. She puked a blackish tar like blood as her nose seemed to be leaking it as well.
"Thats not...good.."
She said with her eyes slowly crossing slightly as she tried to shake it off and stand only to fall again. Her long tongue was bleeding as well...

Eleanor could feel three people upstairs, a new aura was present, a very powerful aura. Eleanor hadn't bothered to light the fire, instead opting to pace in the darkness as her thoughts festered. Light from above filled the room as Luna opened the trap door and climbed down. All she could see was her silhouette backed by the dim light from the trap door as the high priestess reached out to her. Eleanor took her hand. As an afterthought, she focused her aura on the fireplace relighting it. Light welled up behind her and Luna could see she had been crying.

"She violated my freedom; she kidnapped me, killed my brother and then laughed. And now she has the nerve to call me sister. She makes me feel so helpless, I hate it." She said trembling, her grip tightening. "Teach me how to use the black book, teach me how to control the void. I never want to feel helpless like this again."

Syn stood, held high in the air by hundreds of tentacles. She looked down and could see Elise struggle on the ground, her heart jumped in her throat thinking she went too far.

She quickly lowered herself to the ground and ran to Elise, the tentacles receding into her once again. She stumbled as the power she used took its toll on her and she fell before Elise gasping for air. She pushed herself up and took Elise by the shoulders, not caring about the blood and bile, "Elise! I'm sorry... What can I do?!"

"Oh...my pup.."
Luna said wiping away her tears with her thumb before using the edge of her cloak to dry them before pulling her into a gentle hug allowing her to rest her head on her shoulder for a moment.
"I will teach you all I know....and I will protect you until you can protect yourself."
She said softly as she broke off the hug.
"You will never be helpless while i am with you, and soon you will not need me."
She said calmly guiding Eleanor back to her chair and handing her back her book flipping to the last dog eared page.
"And while Elise enjoy her duties...She does not find joy in your pain..Only in her work.."
She said as she walked to the ladder.
"Come up when i call. The stew will be ready soon. I made your favorite..I was able to slip into the village a few days ago for the ingredients.."
She said with her usual ghost of a smirk disappearing as soon as it came but Eleanor could note that she rarely even smirked but when she did it always only seemed to be directed at her.

"Im..Im ok.."
Elise said as her body slowly started to heal.."You did well. The power seems to suit you.." She said with a chuckle. "Surely you deserve a reward for such a great feat."
She said with a grin as she gently pushed Syn against a tree. "I saw your jealousy when i was messing with Luna. I care for you as well.." She began as tentacles suddenly seemed to shoot from Syn acting on their own. As they wrapped around Elise tightly before slamming her to the ground and holding her there.
"You are the victor. Take your prize child. Now." The voice of Bastellen echoed in her mind commandingly.
The force of the slam had rattled Elise as she seemed only half focused as she lay on the ground. Her tongue was almost black from the blood that continued to flow from the rather large cut across it.
"Now."
He insisted again.

Syn was relieved to see her recovering and deeply admired her ability to heal. She was significantly weakened from her explosion of power and her visor had taken a lot of blood from her, so she gave little resistance when Elise got up and pushed her up against a tree.
Her heart leaped again when Elise told her she noticed her jealousy at touching Luna, she thought nobody noticed. But what she felt really wasn't so much jealousy as she simply wanted to be included.

Suddenly without her effort tentacles grabbed Elise and put her on the ground, dazing her for a moment and she heard the voice of Bastellen caress her ears.
Elise was bleeding from a gash bitten into her tongue, no doubt from the sharpened teeth she had given herself.
Bastellen commanded Syn to take her reward, she had won the duel and learned to summon the void... and now she could feel Elise in her grasp, wrapped in her coils, she touched Elise's face and could feel her mouth so open and inviting in spite of the blood...

She moved forward and sat down on Elise's stomach. She placed her hands on her face and leaned down, putting her face in front of hers, "Elise... I love you... Thank you..."
She pressed their lips together, but did not move past her lips just yet. She felt every part of Elise wrapped in her coils and every movement she made, the tentacles held her closely like a lover and Syn craved that feeling not just in her coils by for herself as well.

She came around with her lips pressed to anthers.
This while not in and of its self bad she was shocked as she struggled to get away, but the coils kept tightening around her until she couldnt struggle at all. She seemed to realize it was Syn and relaxed.
The tentacles extended and pried her mouth open pulling her tongue into Syn's mouth. The length of it almost going down her throat. Blood began to fill her mouth as the tentacles seemed to snap back under her control releasing Elise's mouth allowing their kiss to continue.
"I love you too mistress.."
She said softly. for once she had no smirk no chuckle. Her eyes held a true longing in them not clouded by evil or blood lust.
"Sorry about the blood..and the mess, your clothes will be filthy.."
She said softly.

• Yay
Reactions: Eleanor Griffin
Syn accepted the tongue, accepted the kiss. She quickly realized that this was the will of Bastellen, but even without that realization she would not have minded tasting her blood.

But she had no idea what the blood would do.

As soon as she had control again the tentacles receded and they just lay in in the snow with Syn on top, locked in a bloody kiss in deep passion.
She drank as much blood as she could before the wound closed, then she continued to passionately express her affection till she was forced to release the kiss for air.

Blood trailed from the corner of her mouth but she was smiling. She deeply loved Elise, and she wanted to know her other sisters just as well, but for now she was happy with just being close to Elise.

"Don't worry about anything, Elise. Thank you so much for everything! I don't know what Bastellen has in store for us, but we will carry out his will together!"
She stood up and helped Elise to her feet as well.

"I would want nothing more in the world sister." Elise said returning the smile. As she usually did she took Syn's hand and touched it to her mouth to show her the smile. Syn knew her well enough to know when she was smiling or not but it was simply something she had done quite alot when they had first met and it seemed an affectionate habit.
She wiped away the blood from the corners of her mistress's mouth with her thumb.
They walked together towards the cabin. Luna met them at the door apparently about to call them.
She gestured to the bowels sitting, steaming on the table.
She ducked down stairs to fetch Eleanor as Elise led her mistress to the place on the bench closest to the fire.

Syn felt overjoyed and light!... and on a side note, felt as if she could tear worlds apart with her new power.

She ran her fingers over Elise's smile and of course enjoyed her praise. She no longer felt like an insignificant girl with a title thrust on her, she felt like the head Dreadweaver now, and for once Elise didn't seem like an impossible obstacle to overcome.
She never thought of Elise as an obstacle, of course, but she did want to reach the point where she could finally beat her and show her that she is ready for the position Bastellen has given her.

She went with Elise back inside the cabin, the soup smelled wonderful, a good change from the days spent eating nothing but wild meat and berries. The fire felt warm and she was glad to finally be seated in front of it after spending all day in this snow and then battling Elise again before having a chance to warm up first. She was soaked through as the snow melted into her clothes and she sat shivering on the bench.

As she began to warm up slightly she began looking forward to meeting her other sister that she hadn't seen yet. She desperately wanted to meet her and call her sister as well and share in the love that Bastellen has given them, she listened to the sound of footsteps on the wood floor which broadcasted everyone's location to her ears and she could hear Eleanor still downstairs.

• Yay
Reactions: Eleanor Griffin
Eleanor watched Luna go and then looked back down at her book sitting down slowly. She began to page through the book but she was still distracted and didn't retain much of the information. She felt Luna approach the trap door before it opened and she closed her book. She used her aura to put out the fire before climbing up the ladder. Reaching the top she immediately looked directly at Syn before looking at anything else. She had felt a third person walking around upstares while she had been reading but had tried to ignore it. Her aura carried a smell like cold steel. It made her uneasy. The first thing she noticed was that the girl had a visor on that covered her eyes. She could sense the girl's heartbeat, it was still calming down after excitement or vigorous exercise or something. There was also a hint of something else, that same feeling of fine wine and bad milk. Eleanor's nose wrinkled momentarily before her expression went blank again. She didn't say anything, she didn't really know what she would say if she did. She just looked at Luna for guidance.

• Yay
Reactions: Syn Ba'al
"Welcome guardians of our shrine."
Luna said softly with a small bow.
They had already met, but Luna kept tradition even as Elise snickered.
"Head Dreadweaver."
She continued when Elise was done with her chuckle, embracing Syn and kissing her forehead gently.

"Young one."
She said addressing Ellanor. "Please help your sister dry off and warm up if you would." She said gesturing to Syn "Afterwards you may eat. Whn you are finished I will need your help with the ritual tonight preparing the alter while Elise and I go hunt for the sacrifice." Luna said as Elise let out a kinder chuckle.
"Just like old times eh? fantastic."
She said with a genuine smile. Luna nodded as she sat to eat. She glanced at Elise quizzically when she didnt start wolfing down food with her usual vigor.
"Oh..Ate something on the way over.."
Elise said lamely glancing at the floor. Luna shrugged and ate slowly until her plate was clean while Elise told stories to Syn and smoked.
"So I was this close to killing his brother. But....get this...My knife was stuck in his ribcage! So of course I rip his head off and swing it by its spine like a club so-."
She began as Luna rose and beckoned to her to follow.

"Ah! hunting trip!"
Elise said with a smirk as she grabbed her own kit and followed Luna to the door. Elise stopped on the way out.
"I will return shortly mistress. If you have any need call me.." She said softly into Syn's ear before grabbing her by the chin a little roughly and kissing her deeply.
She pulled away after a moment and ruffled Syn's hair before glancing at Elanor and chuckling before turning away and leaving out the door.
Luna stopped as well after Elise left and placed a comforting hand on Elanor's shoulder. "I will return soon as well pup." She said softly kissing Elanor's forehead briefly and giving her shoulder a comforting squeeze.
"Be kind to each other and tend the fire. Elanor you could show Syn the library if you like. I have books written in braille I believe from the last head Dreadweaver that wore that visor Olivia Darkhawk I believe. You know the section."
She said giving one more squeeze before seeming to glide out the door and into the night as silent as a grave.