Coming from a different place

Sydän

Baroness of the Birds
Character Biography
Link
Hello everyone!

I've been reading a lot about the lore and the setting and I have to say that I'm excited to start playing. This is my first time roleplaying on a forum however, so it'll take me a while to get used to how things work. The only online roleplaying groups I've joined were modern day supernatural groups on tumblr, so I'm super keen to play in a medieval fantasy setting (they don't seem to be that popular on tumblr). I've played many D&D, Pathfinder and Numenera campaigns and lately I've been wanting to explore that kind of setting in more depth, which is why I'm here. I hope to co-write many great plots with players here and generally have a good time.

So about my character;
  • His name is Smuk, an elf with a strong suntan and a massive backpack filled with everything he owns.
  • Wanderlust is strong in him and he rarely stays in the same town for long.
  • He is a craftsman of alchemy-based devices. He combines his skill in crafting and his minor magical abilities to create items to assist in daily life.
  • He sells his creations as a merchant, willing to trade for an interesting material, food or shelter.
  • Sometimes he'll need help attaining a certain item and in turn, he's open to crafting requests from people who need a specific gadget.
  • Link to his character page: https://chroniclesrp.net/Folklore/Smuk

It'll be great to get to know you all!

Welcome to Chronicles, Sydän!

Hope you've a fun time here. Be sure to check out the LFG section of the forums if you want to hop into any up-and-coming plots. You can also just jump into any of the open threads or create your own to kick things off. :D

• Yay
Reactions: Sydän
Sydän

Welcome to Chronicles! As Netherworld said, the LFG section helps with finding other folks to rp. Also, I highly recommend to jump into our discord chat and chat with us. It gives you a real time messaging system to find others as well. The link is right here if you are interested https://discord.gg/hQ2WkYC

• Yay
Thanks guys! Its been a little confusing but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

• Yay
Reactions: Malachi
Welcome!

Vela may cross paths with your char. She's got a bit of wanderlust herself.

• Yay
proxy.php

• Yay