Private Tales Cat and Dog

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Acteon pushed the door open with his back when entering the inn. Akane was still in his arms. Hardly anyone was sitting at the various table in the dining room, but all of them looked with raised brows. The Allirian just ignored it. They would overhear what he said to the innkeeper and sate their curiosity.

The innkeeper proved to not be a human as expected. Instead they were greeted with a halfling standing on a raised platform behind the counter. The woman looked to the pair with a raised brow. Acteon just smiled.

"Greetings. This woman hurt herself on the road to Alliria from Belgrath. See her ankles?" He raised her legs up a bit so the innkeeper could see the bruises. "She will be needing some medicine if you have any. We also need rooms. Her companions should be right behind us."

The halfling was quiet as she eyed over Akane and Acteon. After a bit she said, "How many rooms you need?"

Acteon looked at Akane and said, "That is up to the young lady here."

Ōjo Akane

• Yay
Reactions: Ōjo Akane
“Just two should work.” She said softly. “One for this kind sir and one for me and my companions.”

She was still a little embarrassed to be carried by this man in public, and while they had a believable story to tell other people, his real reason for carrying her remained unknown to her. Something she'd be sure to interrogate him about once they were out of sight.

So they were given the two rooms, and once behind closed doors she asked again, "why must you carry me?"

Their rooms were decided upon and their keys were handed over. Acteon managed to talk the keeper into letting him return a bit later to pay for them. Then he took Akane up to one of the rooms and set her on the bed. The door was closed and locked and she immediately asked him her question.

The Allirian turned to the girl and said rather matter of factly, "Because I paid for you with my life. A debt I have yet to pay to our current enemy. Until he is ended, I do not plan to let you out of my sight. It is for both of our protection. Your guards are no doubt skilled but they are not from here. They do not understand the local history, customs, or politics. I do and I plan to use all of that knowledge to get what I am owed."

Acteon walked over and got it so they were face to face with each other. "So I will not let anyone else lay a hand on you. You are what the man wants and I will deny you from him. Say you can protect yourself. Say you already have guards. I do not care. My debt is your debt and you can repay your debt to me by sticking close. If that means carrying you around or tying you back up then that is what I will do."

With that he stood back up and walked over to chair sitting next to a small, round table. He sat down and looked back over to Akane. "Now is there anything you want to put out on the table so we can finish discussing this deal or am I free to do with you as I please?"

Ōjo Akane

• Nervous
So he was basically calling her a piece of property. While normally she would be offended, what he said next stopped her objection before it even began to form. So he was offering to let her put forth some parameters, good.

“Well for one, don’t carry me everywhere.” She said with her arms crossed. “I can walk, and I actually need to in truth. Is that acceptable to you?”

Last edited:
The girl was understandably upset by Acteon's words. No one liked the idea of losing ownership over themselves. But they both were currently in that situation. His life, and so his autonomy, was currently tied to Akane staying free of the Lord and her staying free was tied to Acteon being alive. Not the best circumstances to be in for him.

Soon enough the girl finally spoke. She did not wish to be carried everywhere. Simple enough. So long as she understood their situation and stayed close that was all he asked for.

Acteon waited a moment for her to say more, but nothing came. So he just said with a business life seriousness about him, "Is that all?"

Ōjo Akane

Acteon waited a moment for her to say more, but nothing came. So he just said with a business life seriousness about him, "Is that all?"

She thought for a moment. She couldn’t easily think of anything. And she eventually said. “No, nothing else I can think of. I will give you a warning though, you may, due to circumstances, be in charge of me for the time being. But do anything too overt and my samurai will cut your head from your shoulders.”

With that out of the way she ended with. “But no, no other conditions.”

This girl was not much of a merchant or political person. Perhaps her talents were elsewhere? She certainly was more comfortable with rope than even some sailors he had met. Hard to say though exactly what it could be with so little information about her. But the terms were set then and he was mostly free to do as he wished.

The Allirian smiled to the girl. "Understood. Limiting how often you are carried will be kept in mind."

A knock came shortly after to the door. One of the inn workers spoke indicating that the medicine was ready and the innkeeper wanted to speak with Acteon.

Acteon looked to Akane. "Stay on the bed and apply the medicine to your bruises. I will be back shortly."

Then the Allirian stood up and walked over to the door. He unlocked it, got the medicine from the other side for the girl, and then locked it back on his way to meet with the innkeeper over the payment.

Akane would find the medicine to be a balm designed to numb and soothe pain. It had a strong smell of mint and wild flowers about it, as well as a bitter and acidic undertones. There was more than enough for her ankles and wrists. If she should happen to have any other places in need of numbing it be applied there as well.

Ōjo Akane

The Allirian smiled to the girl. "Understood. Limiting how often you are carried will be kept in mind."

“By limiting, you mean it will not happen unless absolutely necessary.” She said to him with a cocked eyebrow.

Acteon looked to Akane. "Stay on the bed and apply the medicine to your bruises. I will be back shortly."

She didn’t respond and began to apply the balm to her ankles and wrists. After a few moments they were no longer feeling bruised or otherwise pained. Once those things were soothed, she got to her feet and for a lack of better things to do, decided to do her stretches. She stretched her legs and her core for the most part.

If he were to come in at the right moment, he’d be able to see her in in full splits while reaching towards one of her feet.

The business with the innkeeper was very quick. A price for two rooms was cheap this far from Alliria. While a part of him wanted to haggle it down even cheaper he had more pressing matters. So he paid what he owed and then went back to the room.

The door's lock was incredibly silent. It was well oiled it seems. So chances were the girl never heard it before Acteon entered. And what he was greeted with was the girl on her feet and reaching down towards one of her feet. He raised a brow at her.

"Flexible I see." Acteon before he closed and relocked the door behind him. "Makes me want to find out just how flexible you really are. Last night was more a test in durability after all."

The Allirian smirked to himself as he went and sat down in the chair. He just kept his eyes on the girl because there was nothing else to look at in the room. If she continued to do her stretches he planned to watch her. If she stopped then it would just be an opening to talk. Either way he would get some kind of entertainment out of her next action.

Ōjo Akane

She deadpanned at him. Then wordlessly and nimbly she brought her legs together without bending her knees and she stood up in one fluid motion. “I’ll have you know that I am very flexible, as most of my kind are. And if I remember correctly, my ‘durability’ is equal to yours.”

She sat on the bed. “I appreciate the ointment,” she said rubbing her wrist, which was slowly returning to it’s normal color, “it has definitely helped. How went your business with the innkeeper?”

The Allirian just chuckled at the girl's comment about their durability being equal. The girl had no idea what his durability was like. But he also had no plans on letting her find out. It was better that side of things remained secret.

What was more important now was that the girl's injuries seemed to be feeling better. The medicine was working and that meant the girl would be more useful. She thanked him for the ointment and then asked about the business with the innkeeper.

"The rooms are paid for as well as all our meals. They will provide your guards with their room key when they are done inspecting the area." Acteon said to her.

"Speaking of rooms. We will be sharing this one together. As I said earlier, you will be sticking close to me. Even if I have to tie you up again." A smile was directed her way. One that was both friendly and serious. "Look at it this way. We will have plenty of time to practice with the rope and furthering testing your durability as well as your flexibility."

Ōjo Akane

• Nervous
"Speaking of rooms. We will be sharing this one together. As I said earlier, you will be sticking close to me. Even if I have to tie you up again." A smile was directed her way. One that was both friendly and serious. "Look at it this way. We will have plenty of time to practice with the rope and furthering testing your durability as well as your flexibility."

He definitely knew how to make her face red. She looked away from him and her ears flopped back, trying and failing to hide her embarrassment. “I did say I’d help you with that didn’t I?”

She sighed. “Very well. I’d assume that you’d like to start sooner rather than later?”

She unsheathed her daggers and set them aside, letting him see them in greater detail.

proxy.php

The girl certainly was consenting. There was an act of resistance yet none was actually being offered. It made Acteon wonder how proper this girl truly was. Not that he cared to know the answer. If she was not saying no then he had no reason to decline her invitation.

The Allirian stood up and said, "Eager I see. And I am ready to start whenever you are kitten."

A smirk crossed the man's face. A little voice in the back of his head was trying to tell him something but he ignored it. He was much clearer headed this time around, but he had already given into his more primal side before. He had no reason to not do the same now.

He noticed her daggers and raised a brow. Nothing else was done about it. Instead he just redirected his attention to the girl.

"How about we test your flexibility this time? See what you can do when on top of someone."

Ōjo Akane

The Allirian stood up and said, "Eager I see. And I am ready to start whenever you are kitten."

She rolled her eyes. “Call it what you will.”

"How about we test your flexibility this time? See what you can do when on top of someone."

“So you want me on top of you? Not a very big test.” She said before patting the bed. “Then lay down, and you’ll see what I can do when on top of someone.”

Instead of chuckling this time around, Acteon actually laughed at what the girl had to say to him. As he did he began to get his clothes off.

Finally stopping his laughter, Acteon said to the girl with a smirk, "Oh I plan to see what you can do on top of me. Under me. In front of me. Everything. It is more of how long do we have or how long you are willing to go for."

With that all said, Acteon got himself laid down on the bed. He looked over at Akane. That smirk was still on his face. Hopefully the girl proved entertaining. She was last night but that had more to do with his own inventiveness than what she was capable of. Time to find out what that was.

Ōjo Akane

Finally stopping his laughter, Acteon said to the girl with a smirk, "Oh I plan to see what you can do on top of me. Under me. In front of me. Everything. It is more of how long do we have or how long you are willing to go for."

She crossed her arms and said, “I intend to go until you can’t keep going.”

With that all said, Acteon got himself laid down on the bed. He looked over at Akane. That smirk was still on his face. Hopefully the girl proved entertaining. She was last night but that had more to do with his own inventiveness than what she was capable of. Time to find out what that was.

So he laid down, and she removed her dress and crawled on top of him. So she did what she was meant to, and after he was done with that particular part of it she would comply with whatever it was he decided to do with her.

When she woke up she found herself in the pentagram boxtie harness. Something she had directed for him to use on her during their afternoon of fun. “Already better than you were.”

Acteon laughed yet again when the girl said she was going to go until he could not keep going. Clearly she was underestimating him or overestimating herself. With a smirk he said, "Kitten, you have no idea how extensive my stamina is."

After a time of the girl having time to show him what she could do and actually teaching him about this rope fetish of her homeland like she said, he had taken the time to rest. When he woke up, she was still asleep and tied up with the rope.

Acteon slipped out of the bed trying not to wake the girl up yet. He got his clothes back on and was deciding his next move when she woke up. She made a comment about the ropes and seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Glad to hear. I will have more options on how to tie you up the next time I want to carry you off to a dark, private place." Acteon said with a bit of a smile. "Perhaps next time you can actually exhaust me."

Ōjo Akane

• Smug
Acteon laughed yet again when the girl said she was going to go until he could not keep going. Clearly she was underestimating him or overestimating herself. With a smirk he said, "Kitten, you have no idea how extensive my stamina is."

“Are you sure it is me who is making the faulty estimations?” She questioned as she straddled him.

Acteon slipped out of the bed trying not to wake the girl up yet. He got his clothes back on and was deciding his next move when she woke up. She made a comment about the ropes and seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Glad to hear. I will have more options on how to tie you up the next time I want to carry you off to a dark, private place." Acteon said with a bit of a smile. "Perhaps next time you can actually exhaust me."

“And perhaps next time, you can actually please me.” She retorted with a grin. “I hope so because this is doing nothing to be rid of my frustrations. You’ll need to up your game.”

The Allirian just smirked at the girl. "Such strong words coming from the same mouth that was screaming in pleasure not long ago. Perhaps I need to spank you more for lying."

Acteon straightened himself up. Their little back and forth might be entertaining but they needed to get back on track. He walked over to her and began to untie her from her restrains.

"But before I defile her pure Mistress again, there are things to discuss." Acteon was quick and already had the rope untied. He pulled it off of her. "I left most of my possession in this town in a hidden place. Things that would have slowed me down when I began tracking you. Of these are some maps of the local area. I will need to retrieve them and then we can form our next step."

With her ropes off her went over and picked up her clothes off the floor. He took them back to her. "Would you need any of your guards or are you content with only my company when we leave in a moment?"

Ōjo Akane

The Allirian just smirked at the girl. "Such strong words coming from the same mouth that was screaming in pleasure not long ago. Perhaps I need to spank you more for lying."

“Maybe you do. Why not try it?” She said with her own smirk.

"But before I defile her pure Mistress again, there are things to discuss." Acteon was quick and already had the rope untied. He pulled it off of her. "I left most of my possession in this town in a hidden place. Things that would have slowed me down when I began tracking you. Of these are some maps of the local area. I will need to retrieve them and then we can form our next step."

“I’m hardly a mistress in this situation.” She commented as her arms were freed. “So you have a cache somewhere and you need to retrieve your things. Simple enough. I don’t think I’ll need my samurai to accompany us. They can go out and gather intel while we go and get your equipment.”

"Good. See that they do." Acteon said to Akane. He paused a moment. Then he motioned between them. "How will your guards react to this? I doubt they are naive enough to not sort out what has been going on since I snatched you."

The Allirian went over to the chair and sat himself down. Her guards were going to be a bit of a risk. As much as he was enjoying her company, they might not find all this intimate time together so pleasant. Likely they were only holding off on trying to slit his throat because there was a mutual enemy to deal with. But what about after? Would they try to end him when obligations were fulfilled?

It was a problem Acteon was going to need to solve as they fixed this larger mess. And all it did was remind him even more of why he never took on these kinds of jobs. They always got so messy by the end.

Ōjo Akane

"Good. See that they do." Acteon said to Akane. He paused a moment. Then he motioned between them. "How will your guards react to this? I doubt they are naive enough to not sort out what has been going on since I snatched you."

“They keep me alive, they understand that if I say it is my choice it is my choice, so they will leave it alone so long as I don’t come to any lasting physical harm.” She said calmly. “You don’t need to worry about them too much.”

She allowed herself to loosen her muscles a little bit before butting her dress back on and re-sheathing her daggers.

"The only physical harm you might suffer with me is rope burn." Acteon said to her. "Perhaps I should still worry. You will receive those burns far too often."

He watched as she got herself ready. Once she was finished dressing, he stood up. "Let us be off kitten. We have much to do and the faster we get done the faster we can get to your spankings for saying such naughty things."

The man headed for the door and unlocked it. He turned to look back and make sure she was coming. Then he held the door open for her. "After you Mistress."

Ōjo Akane

• Yay
"The only physical harm you might suffer with me is rope burn." Acteon said to her. "Perhaps I should still worry. You will receive those burns far too often."

"That can be fixed." She said to him. "There's a way of treating rope so that it doesn't burn as much.

He watched as she got herself ready. Once she was finished dressing, he stood up. "Let us be off kitten. We have much to do and the faster we get done the faster we can get to your spankings for saying such naughty things."

The man headed for the door and unlocked it. He turned to look back and make sure she was coming. Then he held the door open for her. "After you Mistress."

She gave a thoughtful hum, "I think I prefer 'kitten' to be honest. A lot more tempting to my ears. But I appreciate you being such a gentleman," then as she passed she whispered in his ear, "But call me what you will, Master."

With a soft giggle she kept walking.

The girl was being rather playful now. A vast difference from her attitude while she was tied up on his shoulder. Even her wiggling had changed, but not so much in enthusiasm so much as purpose. Her punishment for all her teasing was a smack of her rump on the way out the door, which he made sure to lock behind them.

The place he took them too was a little ways out of town. An abandoned farmstead was still standing there. Signs of people coming and going through it were about, so the pair did not stick out just by going there. The old well was covered up with boards and a sign warning of danger. It had dried up.

"Here we are." Acteon said as he walked up to the well. He got his hands around the boards and yanked up hard. They did not want to give right away so he had to yank twice more before the thing popped out of place.

The Allirian set the boards down and then leaned over the edge. He came back up with a rope in hand and began to pull whatever was on the other end of it up. No more than a second went by though before a snap could be heard and then a scowl came from the man.

"Great. It snapped. Should not have listened to that damned fool of a farmer. Knew it looked weak in that spot." Acteon said to himself as he looked over the well.

He tried to see how well he could fit but his torso was too wide for the hole. He cursed a bit as he leaned back up. Now he had to figure out how to retrieve his items.

Ōjo Akane