Private Tales Cat and Dog

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
The reaction that the little scratches behind her ears got made Acteon blink. The girl seemed to go into a state of bliss and any resistance she had shown before was gone. The man had stumbled upon a fact he never should have been allowed to know. It was something he could, and would, take advantage of.

He got her gag off, which freed up the girl's mouth. She could now talk again properly. But instead of saying anything to her or letting her say something to him, he just began to actively scratch behind her ears. He wanted to test this new bit of information out before he committed to any further plans.

The gag being removed didn’t serve any real purpose other than Tom let her breathe more freely. Her purring got just a little louder since it had a wider opening to escape from. His active scratching made her even more trapped in her own bliss.

After a minute or two of scratching her, Acteon said in a hushed voice. "Need some water?"

The offer for water brought to mind her parched throat, and she nodded, “yes please.”

The girl answered him. That was good. Very good. She did understand what he said to her and she could actually hold a conversation with him. And she did want something to drink, which he already knew.

The Allirian kept on scratching her with one hand as he reached with his other for his waterskin. Thankfully it had not been pierced by an arrow. So he grabbed it and popped the cork with the same hand holding it. He brought it up to the girl's lips and when she parted them he would slowly begin to pour the cold, clean water into her mouth.

Acteon made sure she would not choke and would stop when she let him know she was done.

The heightened purring did not go unnoticed. The girl truly was a cat it seemed. An interesting little detail, but it was not the most important thing. At least not right now. It was just a good indication of where he was at with her right now.

Once she was done he would get the cork back in the waterskin and put it back up. With that done it was time to test things a bit with her. Hopefully she would prove to be able to calm him down.

With a smile Acteon said, "We will be staying here for some time. Best way to keep you safe from those men. I do not know about you but I am feeling very frustrated. Perhaps you would be willing to help me out with that. It will require untying your ankles as well, so there is that for you. But it involves you participating in something less than modest."

The man paused. Not once had he stopped scratching her ears. In fact his other hand had gone back to scratching behind her other ear as well. After a moment he asked, "What do you say kitten? How about we help each other out?"

Ōjo Akane

The Allirian kept on scratching her with one hand as he reached with his other for his waterskin. Thankfully it had not been pierced by an arrow. So he grabbed it and popped the cork with the same hand holding it. He brought it up to the girl's lips and when she parted them he would slowly begin to pour the cold, clean water into her mouth.

Acteon made sure she would not choke and would stop when she let him know she was done.

She gratefully accepted the water. She was unhindered by the purring, which seemed to be coming from her throat but it didn’t stop while she swallowed mouthfuls of water. It was moved away when she was finished. Then she said something she never thought she’d say to her kidnapper. “Thank you.”

With a smile Acteon said, "We will be staying here for some time. Best way to keep you safe from those men. I do not know about you but I am feeling very frustrated. Perhaps you would be willing to help me out with that. It will require untying your ankles as well, so there is that for you. But it involves you participating in something less than modest."

The man paused. Not once had he stopped scratching her ears. In fact his other hand had gone back to scratching behind her other ear as well. After a moment he asked, "What do you say kitten? How about we help each other out?"

Normally she’d have refused immediately, and loudly, but the scratching behind her ears was absolutely wonderful. Her judgement clouded by the overwhelming bliss, his suggestion was impressively enticing despite the situation. He’d proven himself to be quite a bit stronger than she, undoubtedly, he’d outrun her samurai for almost a week. And she was already tied up, albeit poorly.

She shuddered a time being called kitten, as though she were a pet. “Only if you can be a little more skilled with your use of ropes~”

The way her body moved. The sound of her purring. The thank you and the teasing words. Acteon had little fear this girl was putting up an act right now to get out. She was taking up his offer and was doing so surprisingly willingly. Seemed her little weak spot was not as minor as he had first thought. He could definitely use this to his advantage later on.

For now, Acteon had more pressing matters on his mind.

A wolfish grin crossed his face. He slide one of his hands down to the side of her face while the other kept on scratching her ear. He leaned in right next to her free ear and whispered into it, "Do not worry kitten. I have time to tie you up properly this time."

His hand slide free of her cheek. He reached down to her ankles and began to quickly free them of their rope. That was the only place he needed to free up for them to have their fun, but he should also undo her wrists if he wanted to do this properly as he had said. They needed to be rebound with her arms in front of her. There would be more he could do then. More fun they could both have.

So once he had her ankles free, Acteon leaned in next to her ear once more. "Is that not better? You can spread your legs again."

As if to emphasis his point he used his free hand to part her legs a bit. A smirk was across his face and eyes full of expectation.

"I just need to redo your wrists. Be a good girl and I might get a little rough later."

Acteon positioned himself between her legs so that he was leaning over her. One hand continued to scratch away at her ear as he slide his free hand up her thigh and around her back. He worked quickly and got her wrists freed as well.

Ōjo Akane

A wolfish grin crossed his face. He slide one of his hands down to the side of her face while the other kept on scratching her ear. He leaned in right next to her free ear and whispered into it, "Do not worry kitten. I have time to tie you up properly this time."

She shuddered, her purring never stopped, but a whimper could be heard from her as these words left his mouth. He might just be able to meet her people's standards.

His hand slide free of her cheek. He reached down to her ankles and began to quickly free them of their rope. That was the only place he needed to free up for them to have their fun, but he should also undo her wrists if he wanted to do this properly as he had said. They needed to be rebound with her arms in front of her. There would be more he could do then. More fun they could both have.

So once he had her ankles free, Acteon leaned in next to her ear once more. "Is that not better? You can spread your legs again."

He was a lot better than she had thought. Now, it was definitely her soft spot talking, but at the moment that hardly mattered. Her quivering legs were allowed to part, and her raw ankles were relieved.

"I just need to redo your wrists. Be a good girl and I might get a little rough later."

Acteon positioned himself between her legs so that he was leaning over her. One hand continued to scratch away at her ear as he slide his free hand up her thigh and around her back. He worked quickly and got her wrists freed as well.

She was doomed. Her ear scratches kept her passive, so he was free to do as he wished with her.

The easy part of untying her wrists was over. Now came the hard part, getting her wrists tied back together only in front of her this time. That would require both hands and he did not know what would happen yet if he stopped with the scratching. Would it be worth risking it?

His pent up frustration and desires said no. Another solution was needed.

The girl's height proved to provide that solution. He had leaned in next to her ear to whisper to her earlier so this time leaned in and began to use his scruffy chin to scratch behind her ear as he slide his hand away. Hopefully it worked. If not he might have to try something else.

His hands gathered up the rope he had freed up and then dug through to find the last of what he had. All he wanted to do was tying up her wrists properly this time while also giving them a long length he could use to manipulator her as he, or she, saw fit for the coming fun.

Acteon got about tying up her wrists better this time around with a lead rope while scratching behind her ear with his chin and nose. Time to see how she reacted.

Ōjo Akane

• Devil
Reactions: Ōjo Akane
His chin wasn't quite so good as his fingers, but it worked. So he would have no trouble tying her hands back together in front of her.

Her reaction was nothing but the continuation of her purring whilst he immobilised her a second time.

Once her wrists were secured she mustered up the amount of effort required to giggle at his work. "Better... not quite up to my homelands standards, but it'll do~"

Seems that any form of scratching behind her ear would work. At least it would in this sort of circumstance. Her wrists were bound and he had his lead rope. The fun could now begin. Hopefully she realized what she had gotten herself into because there was no stopping him now.

Acteon slide one hand back up behind her ear. The good scratching began again. He moved so his lips were right by her ear again and said, "I suppose you will just have to help me practice as long as it takes then kitten."

A smirk was directed her way after. Then he leaned back in once more next to her ear. "Get ready. I will not be stopping until I am completely satisfied. And I am rather hard to please."

His warning out of the way, he leaned back and looked around real quick. The shaft had more wood than was needed to keep the place together and it all was still in good condition. Who put this much coin into the place just to abandon it? The merchant side of him was displeased with this. But his more primal side was pleased. Several rings and hooks for lanterns and torches were all over the ceiling and walls.

Taking the lead rope in one hand while he continued to scratch with the other, Acteon did a quick spin of the rope then lobed it through a ring directly above the girl. As the side came tumbling down, he shifted which hand was scratching behind her ear. He took the rope with his now free hand and pulled on it. He pulled until he had the girl's hands raised above her head.

Acteon got himself to his feet and used both hands to raise the girl up until her feet were not touching the floor anymore. Once he was done he secured the end of the lead rope up so it would not come undone no matter what happened.

A smile and eyes filled with desire were directed to the girl. He said to her as he got himself ready, "Ready for our fun kitten?"

Ōjo Akane

• Love
Acteon slide one hand back up behind her ear. The good scratching began again. He moved so his lips were right by her ear again and said, "I suppose you will just have to help me practice as long as it takes then kitten."

She hummed. "Maybe I could do that. You'd have a lot to learn."

Taking the lead rope in one hand while he continued to scratch with the other, Acteon did a quick spin of the rope then lobed it through a ring directly above the girl. As the side came tumbling down, he shifted which hand was scratching behind her ear. He took the rope with his now free hand and pulled on it. He pulled until he had the girl's hands raised above her head.

Acteon got himself to his feet and used both hands to raise the girl up until her feet were not touching the floor anymore. Once he was done he secured the end of the lead rope up so it would not come undone no matter what happened.

Well this was getting interesting. The high of having her ears scratched was wearing off, but at that point she was too needy to care. So she was suspended half a foot off the ground and still only at his eye level.

A smile and eyes filled with desire were directed to the girl. He said to her as he got himself ready, "Ready for our fun kitten?

She nodded. And a night of two oddly complimentary sensations were felt. The following morning, she woke up next to him, her hands still bound, with her buttcheeks red as strawberries, and stuffed with something warm in more than one place.

She moaned as she shifted slightly to wake up, then remembered that cat's never woke up when they were supposed to, and stayed where she was. A soft purr escaping her, despite her ears being left alone.

It was rare for Acteon to dive fully into his more primal desires without the effects of the full moon looming over him. He blamed the intense levels of frustration and just how long it had been since he had actually sated his more carnal needs. It could have been due to the lack of sleep impairing his usual self control. Whatever the reasons were, he had over indulged himself that night with the girl.

Waking up the last thing Acteon remembered was letting the girl down but being too exhausted to undo her bindings. Wait, he was going to undo he bindings? He must have been tired to make a near blunder like that. Right after though it was obvious he past out.

The Allirian noticed the girl was still sleeping, so decided to leave her to it. He did not require much sleep so tended to wake early anyways. He got himself back in order and then crept up to the entrance of the mine. He stopped and listened. Nothing but animals and the wind. There was no scent in the air of anyone being around them. He peeked out and saw some tracks made by the soldiers the day before, but none of them suggested they even considered there was anything more behind the roots and vines but dirt.

Excellent.

So he returned back to the girl. When she woke up it would be time for them to have a conversation.

Ōjo Akane

No scent. Perhaps, or those hunting him were too smart to let him smell them. No sound, and they usually moved when close to their prey. The soldiers had missed them, but those who now hunted him were not near as stupid.

When he turned around, a katana blad silently rested on his shoulder, edge towards his neck. "Where is Akane?"

The voice woke her up as she realised who was there, and she sat up to see her senior Samurai guard, a man with eight tails, with his sword to Acteon's neck. Behind him were five other samurai, weapons drawn. This was not a fight Acteon could win.

"Kubō." She said, "Yamerū." (Kubō, stop.)

The sword slowly removed itself from her shoulder, and the man said, "Hai." (Yes)

How the girl's guards had picked up on their trail was a mystery. How he did not notice their scent was not. They had stayed upwind. If they did so because they realized his senses were sharper than normal was unknown. They had done their job and were here now. That was good news for Acteon, regardless of the blade begin directed towards his neck.

The one thing that bothered Acteon was how long he and the girl had spent in the mine with each other. Her guards were too far behind them to catch up quickly. Meant their activities were far longer than he realized. A note for the future if such a weird situation ever happened again.

The girl responded to the guard so Acteon did not have to. Akane seemed to be her name. He never had learned what it was, even during all the time they had shared alone together. The good news was she was not angry at him at least. Or had other plans than killing him.

Acteon just smiled to the girl with the guards still behind him. "So Akane is your name? Suppose I should tell you mine as well. I am Acteon. I would say it is a pleasure but we are past all of these formalities already yes?"

Would it be a good idea for them to see her in the state she was in? Clearly they could not or else would not be so pleasant.

Acteon smiled to Akane. "Akane mind asking your men to wait outside while we discuss something privately? It will not take long. I promise."

He hoped she took the hint that he was trying to save her dignity, and him some bloodshed, with his request. He needed to get clothes on her and her bindings off before she guards asked too many questions on what happened last night.

Ōjo Akane

Acteon just smiled to the girl with the guards still behind him. "So Akane is your name? Suppose I should tell you mine as well. I am Acteon. I would say it is a pleasure but we are past all of these formalities already yes?"

His words brought a blush to her face as memories of the previous night returned to the forefront of her mind. She couldn't find the words to respond.

Acteon smiled to Akane. "Akane mind asking your men to wait outside while we discuss something privately? It will not take long. I promise."

She nodded to her men, they bowed at the waist and retreated a short ways to give them privacy, but their sharp hearing would hear everything anyway. Besides, they could guess what had happened.

She sat up on her knees and waited for him to say what he needed to.

The guards backed off but had that look on their faces all soldiers got when they planned to overhear things. How some nobles expected things to remain a secret was a mystery to him. But he just went into the mine shaft where their eyes could not see them due in part to how far back they were and the plants in the way.

"I told you I have no plans to hand you over to the local Lord. Remember?" Acteon said as he came up to her. In contrast to his words though he pulled out a rag and handed it over to the girl so she could wipe off any dirt or sweat or anything else that might ruin her dignified figure. "Well I wanted to emphasis again how I plan to do everything in my power to keep you away from him."

Next Acteon quickly untied her wrists so she could move more freely. After he began to silently move around the shaft to pick up her articles of clothing that had been misplaced.

"I do not know when nor where he caught sight of you but he is rather adamant on making you a servant and nightly toy for him to enjoy. Rather disgusting thought is it not?" Acteon set the clothes next to her and then got a second rag out. He then began to help clean her up.

"I had my reasons for taking the job, despite normally avoiding these kinds of jobs like a plagued town. The potential pay was far too valuable to pass up. In coin yes but mostly in favor for the future. But he ruined any chance of that and I was likely to accept any deal to immediately rescue you that you wanted to make on the way anyways." Acteon said still working on helping her get as dignified and proper looking as he could as quietly as he could. His words he spoke loudly enough they would echo for her guards to pay attention to instead of her condition.

Once he was done he looked her over to make sure she was ready now. He smiled to her as he said, "I plan to make him pay and remind people why they do not back down from deals. Would you be interested in aiding me?"

Ōjo Akane

She listened as her hands were freed and he helped clean her up. He was explaining his Reasons for taking the job. She couldn't exactly hold it against him, he was hired for a job and he carried it out, or tried to, despite his personal feelings on the matter. How could she judge him for that? Where she came from that was called honor.

The only articles of clothing she had from being kidnapped was her underwear, the silken thong and chestwrap. She was cleaned up by her captor, who was impressively gentle, especially after the harsh and brutal event that had just transpired.

Then he said that he was going to sort out the lord's ways, something she couldn't help but agree with. It would also give her samurai someone else to take their anger out on, namely someone other than Acteon. She said, "that sounds like a great idea. And I imagine that the samurai outside the cave are itching for some bloodshed. What exactly did you have in mind?"

The girl was still practically naked even with her clothing. Not a problem before but certainly one now. Now would be a good place to get some use out of a cloak, but he had not packed that heavily. The rope was required and so was the only thing outside of his rations and what she could see on him. They would need to be finding her something to wear soon.

She took his deal. Looked like all the petting had paid off with this cat. So he smiled to her, "The Lord just took the land by turning the people against the old one. But he made some big mistakes. He has yet to finish off the old Lord's son and he left most of the people appointed by the former Lord in their positions. We need to find the son and push him into reclaiming his inheritance. Then we pressure those from the previous administration to support the son's claim."

They needed to get going. Time was wasting and the longer they stayed here the longer the new Lord had to spread a bounty for them amongst the people. So he scooped up the girl into his arms and began to carry her like a princess rather than a sack of potatoes to the entrance of the mine shaft. "I will carry you for awhile. No doubt your legs are very tired after being bound." And everything last night.

He did continue after a quick smile was given her way. "Depending on the state of things we could sway the people back away from this new Lord. Hard to know as popular as he currently is with the masses."

Carrying the girl out was a bit of a gambit. It kept her close to him and hopefully those guards away. Also it was a way for him to assert his ownership of her. He had paid a heft sum for her of his head so until he got that settled she would belong to no one else.

Ōjo Akane

• Yay
She took his deal. Looked like all the petting had paid off with this cat. So he smiled to her, "The Lord just took the land by turning the people against the old one. But he made some big mistakes. He has yet to finish off the old Lord's son and he left most of the people appointed by the former Lord in their positions. We need to find the son and push him into reclaiming his inheritance. Then we pressure those from the previous administration to support the son's claim."

She listened as she stood up, a sound plan. She said as much, “that, while straightforward and rather predictable, is sound and firm. First step is to find him and his followers and help to coordinate them. We also need to undermine or eliminate the current lord’s supporters. These can be done simultaneously. Lastly we need to disillusion the people about their lord. We can get that done.”

They needed to get going. Time was wasting and the longer they stayed here the longer the new Lord had to spread a bounty for them amongst the people. So he scooped up the girl into his arms and began to carry her like a princess rather than a sack of potatoes to the entrance of the mine shaft. "I will carry you for awhile. No doubt your legs are very tired after being bound." And everything last night.

She eeped when he picked her up, and she said, “n-no no, it’s fine. I can walk. My legs need some exercise after a week of being completely immobilized. Please.”

"Breaking the people's trust might not be worth the effort nor will we have the time. Better to judge that off of what we find going on. The new Lord likely would not expect the son to get enough support to be able to attempt to overthrow him. He did lead a revolution and it is rare historically for the people to switch sides so quickly again. Generally takes a couple of years of little food to do that."

Acteon continued to carry Akane. Yes he had heard her say she could do with the exercise but he was going to ignore her for now. Pretend he had never heard her in the first place. He had his reasons and his uses for keeping her close like this after all.

Once they got to the roots and vines, the Allirian made sure to back out of it so she would not be hit by any of them. The air was cool and a light wind was blowing through the trees of the forest. All her guards were out here and had taken up defensive positions.

The Allirian just smiled to them and said, "Would any of you happen to have brought extra clothes for Akane here? I forgot to take grab some from her tent before."

Ōjo Akane

"Breaking the people's trust might not be worth the effort nor will we have the time. Better to judge that off of what we find going on. The new Lord likely would not expect the son to get enough support to be able to attempt to overthrow him. He did lead a revolution and it is rare historically for the people to switch sides so quickly again. Generally takes a couple of years of little food to do that."

“That’s is if we’d go on a long campaign. If we’d find a serious secret and expose it, it would be a lot easier. But you’re right. We need to focus less on breaking their trust of the current lord, and get them to trust the old lord’s heir.”

Acteon continued to carry Akane. Yes he had heard her say she could do with the exercise but he was going to ignore her for now. Pretend he had never heard her in the first place. He had his reasons and his uses for keeping her close like this after all.

She meekly said, “okay.”

The Allirian just smiled to them and said, "Would any of you happen to have brought extra clothes for Akane here? I forgot to take grab some from her tent before."

One of the samurai came up to them and from a small pack removed folded clothing, and two, three-pronged daggers. He waited for Acteon to put her down so that she might don her clothing.

When the guard produced the clothing and weapons, Acteon raised a brow. Less at the cloth and more at the strange daggers. The girl truly was foreign. He would have keep that in mind. For a bit he had started to think of her more like a new pet cat he was going to take home and play with.

Acteon set her down on her feet and stepped back to give her room. She was free to change into her clothing now, although he was not exactly giving her privacy either. What would be the point given everything?

Instead he began to think through his next steps. There was a chance to turn the people against the new Lord, but it depended entirely on what the new Lord had been doing since taking over. The area was dangerous right now due to raids and such pressure often caused the same kinds of problems. Food shortages. Coin shortages. Able body shortages. The last of those he already knew to be true. The increase in work for outside fighters was proof of it. Many of the local regions could not afford to take a farmer off a field or out of a smithy to put on the front line.

And so Acteon waited on Akane while he thought through things.

Ōjo Akane

• Love
When the guard produced the clothing and weapons, Acteon raised a brow. Less at the cloth and more at the strange daggers. The girl truly was foreign. He would have keep that in mind. For a bit he had started to think of her more like a new pet cat he was going to take home and play with.

The pet cat idea was still quite plausible, but to think she was without self-defense skill was foolish. She donned the coatlike dress, wrapped around and secured over her chest, and her twin daggers were expertly spun before effortlessly being sheathed behind her.

She looked to Acteon. “We should move. It shouldn’t be too long before those soldiers backtrack to check for a hiding place they missed.”

So she looked around quickly, searching for signs of a settlement.

Acteon watched the way the girl put her clothes on with a bit of interest. It was the first time he had seen such a style. It almost felt like their tailors were lazy but the stitch work said otherwise. Clothing always proved to be different wherever you went. Seemed it held true for them as well.

"Judging from the one leading those footmen, I doubt they will backtrack. Likely just a series of people being yelled at for failure despite all the blame belonging to a single man." Acteon said as he walked over to Akane. "You see it often in these more remote and smaller states."

The Allirian scooped the girl back up again into his arms while she was distracted looking for a settlement. He just began to walk towards the nearest town. He had chosen this direction for a reason. There was a town not far. The locals seemed less thrilled with the change in power than most. More importantly they seemed less inclined to be bothered by the presence of foreigners as well.

Ōjo Akane

• Yay
The Allirian scooped the girl back up again into his arms while she was distracted looking for a settlement. He just began to walk towards the nearest town. He had chosen this direction for a reason. There was a town not far. The locals seemed less thrilled with the change in power than most. More importantly they seemed less inclined to be bothered by the presence of foreigners as well.

She really shouldn’t have been surprised when he scooped her up again. But nonetheless she let out a quiet eep, much like the first one. She looked him in the eye with a blush. “Must you do that?”

They went into the town, and the people inside didn’t seem too bothered by them, but neither did they’d seem very happy.

The town was fairly standard for this part of the Reach. The buildings were not new but not left in disrepair. There was a few shops here and there but the whole place seemed geared towards supporting agriculture and lumber. Typical Eastern Reach town.

The party did get some looks as they entered the town. Mostly the people were fascinated by the cat tails and ears the short foreigners had. They were use to dwarves and people with unusual features coming from the Spine, but they were not use to the combination of short and animalistic presented here.

Acteon was still carrying Akane when they got into town. Her earlier question had been ignored just as before. He walked up to one of the towns folk and smiled. "Excuse me. Can you direct me to your local inn? Ran across this woman along the road and it seems she hurt her ankles."

The local looked at the girl's ankles and saw the bruises still there from the four days of being tied up. They did not seem to realize he was lying and pointed them in the direction of the tavern. He nodded in thanks and began to walk that way.

Along the way he whispered to Akane, "You hurt yourself on your way to Alliria from Belgrath. That is your story with the locals. Not uncommon a trip. And try to look like you only have one tail instead of several. Could give you away depending on how fast the Lord is."

Ōjo Akane

• Love
A story was spun, and they were directed to the inn. Then she was whispered to by her former, and possibly current, captor, telling her what her excuse for her hurt ankles were. So he didn’t see that her current attire, her coat-dress, kept her seven tails hidden. But she let it slide as they went into the inn.

She let him do all the talking, since he actually knew what was expected, and acceptable in this place.