Private Tales Cat and Dog

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
With a smile Acteon said to the girl, "Now then. Time for us to pick some mushrooms and wild greens. I will make that food for you like I said I would earlier. Can be the reward for your guards for doing their jobs. How does that sound to you?"

"That sounds like an idea." She said to him, "Though what kind of mushrooms are they do you know? Not all of them are edible you know."

The man looked around them. There was plenty of plants and fungi around the forest floor. That just meant her question had all the more validity. Many a soldier and trader died on the road from eating the wrong wild thing while traveling. It was a good thing his time in the guard and as a sellsword after had gotten him familiar with the local edibles.

He began to point as he said, "That brown kind is safe. That tan kind is not. All the reddish ones are not. That white kind is safe. That dark brown kind is also safe but very stout in its flavor."

Acteon made sure to pick the safe kinds and hand them over to Akane as he spoke as well. He hoped she would look them over and more importantly smell them so she knew their scent. That was the fastest way he knew how to identify them or not. Perhaps her kind could as well.

"Confident you know which ones to pick now kitten?" Acteon asked as he eyed her. Better without her clothes on. She was easier to read that way.... As well as other things.

Ōjo Akane

• Devil
Reactions: Ōjo Akane
He began to point as he said, "That brown kind is safe. That tan kind is not. All the reddish ones are not. That white kind is safe. That dark brown kind is also safe but very stout in its flavor."

She made sure to carefully sniff each of the mushrooms he pointed out, while her nose wasn't as sharp as his own, it was still fairly sharp and could identify scents without too much difficulty.

"Confident you know which ones to pick now kitten?" Acteon asked as he eyed her. Better without her clothes on. She was easier to read that way.... As well as other things.

"I am now. Thanks for showing me that, it will certainly prove useful." She said with a smile. And so she went off to find more, making sure to let her hips sway for him as she walked.

The Allirian was pleased that the girl picked up so quickly on which kind of plants were safe. The swaying she put into her hips as she left to pick more was appreciated but he was not sure why she chose to add it. Trying to get another reward perhaps?

He kept going until he felt he had enough for them. He looked around for the girl then said, "Time to rejoin your guards kitten. Best not to delay ourselves much longer. Our plans can not wait much longer."

And with that he began to regroup with her men. As he walked his mind drifted to their task. A man in a cave waiting. One ready to kill if the face he knew or expected was not the one to enter. It made matters all the more complicated. The task of finding him was going to be hard but they needed to take hostility in said cave as a factor.

Would it be best to kill the man or try to take him alive for questioning?

Ōjo Akane

Last edited:
The Allirian was pleased that the girl picked up so quickly on which kind of plants were safe. The swaying she put into her hips as she left to pick more was appreciated but he was not sure why she chose to add it. Trying to get another reward perhaps?

She just figured it would be fun to add such an action to her step. So as she walked she'd be able to show off just a little bit to him before disappearing a short ways off to find more of his mushrooms for him. To come back to him around ten minutes later with an armful of mushrooms, all of which were the kinds he showed to be safe.

He kept going until he felt he had enough for them. He looked around for the girl then said, "Time to rejoin your guards kitten. Best not to delay ourselves much longer. Our plans can not wait much longer."

And with that he began to regroup with her men. As he walked his mind drifted to their task. A man in a cave waiting. One ready to kill if the face he knew or expected was not the one to enter. It made matters all the more complicated. The task of finding him was going to be hard but they needed to take hostility in said cave as a factor.

Would it be best to kill the man or try to take him alive for questioning?

"Agreed." She said with a grin. "We certainly should try to move with haste in this particular endeavor."

In her opinion, taking him alive was best. You could always kill him later, but it was a lot harder to unkill someone than it was to unspare them. And they only needed him alive, minus an arm or leg? Who cares?

The girl returned with her arms filled full of mushrooms. A brow was raised at the sight. He was unsure why she felt the need to collect so many, but they would just be eating mushrooms for awhile. Hopefully he guards liked the taste of them, or at least were willing to suffer through them for their lady.

"I think we will stay fed for awhile off this." Acteon said as he took the shrooms from her and put them in his bags. The act caused all of them to become bulging out as much as they could.

With that now done, he began to head towards where her guards hopefully stopped after their disappearance. It would have been obvious what had happened to them. If not, they were going to be even more serious than normal.

Ōjo Akane

• Devil
"I think we will stay fed for awhile off this." Acteon said as he took the shrooms from her and put them in his bags. The act caused all of them to become bulging out as much as they could.

"I didn't get too many did I?" She asked concerned. "I thought we'd need a lot so I got as many as I thought we'd need.

She appeared to be worried that he'd be unhappy with her work. But she didn't let it be too obvious.

As they made their way back, the five samurai were waiting for them. They all knew exactly what had happened, and they had busied themselves with sharpening their swords while the two if them were away.

Last edited:
Acteon noticed how bothered the girl was about how many mushrooms she had picked. Seemed she was not familiar with cooking them as they tended to shrink in a pan. But it never hurt to pass up on endearing her further so instead of saying anything he just scratched her behind her ears.

As they came upon the guards, Acteon said, "Any empty sacks?"

He would have snickered at his unintended joke, but now was not the time. Instead he just pulled out one of the mushrooms to show them why he was asking.

After he said still waiting on them to pull out a sack or not, "If you find a chance to shoot a rabbit, bird, or anything else to cook with these mushrooms take it. We will need to forage for our meals as we try to track down our target."

Acteon motioned towards Akane. "Get the scent we are working with from her. She has the documents with the scent of the cave in question."

@ojo akane

Acteon noticed how bothered the girl was about how many mushrooms she had picked. Seemed she was not familiar with cooking them as they tended to shrink in a pan. But it never hurt to pass up on endearing her further so instead of saying anything he just scratched her behind her ears.

She started to purr happily, glad that he was not displeased with her. It seems she didn't do poorly. No she wasn't terribly familiar with cooking. She'd done it before but only a couple times, and only fish and rice, maybe including some bamboo shoots. But she'd be happy to learn.

As they came upon the guards, Acteon said, "Any empty sacks?"

He would have snickered at his unintended joke, but now was not the time. Instead he just pulled out one of the mushrooms to show them why he was asking.

They looked his way, and one of them pulled out a small bag, but it was big enough for mushrooms. So he assisted in putting the mushrooms inside the bag.

After he said still waiting on them to pull out a sack or not, "If you find a chance to shoot a rabbit, bird, or anything else to cook with these mushrooms take it. We will need to forage for our meals as we try to track down our target."

The minute he said this one of them let what looked like a needle fly across a short distance, and after going to where it was picked up a dead rabbit (had to add some anime moments ;) ).

Acteon motioned towards Akane. "Get the scent we are working with from her. She has the documents with the scent of the cave in question."

She, in this moment, brought out the documents in question and the samurai passed the page around. Each of them got the scent, nodded, and with a word from her they went off to find this cave, in different directions they went.

"They'll find the cave for us." She said simply. "you and I can take the directions they didn't."

The Allirian just ignored the cat man's attempt to look intimidating by killing a rabbit with a thrown weapon. Instead his focus was on watching them as they gathered around the girl and then went their own ways. Once they had all scattered the girl spoke to him. What she said just got a raised brow in response.

"Direction kitten. I am not letting you out of my sight remember? You are mine and I do not plan to share you with anyone. Besides if you men can find the cave without us then that frees us up for other activities."

Acteon smiled to the girl as he said this. Certainly he was aware of which activity she likely would wish to partake in, but he was leaving the choice up to her. Never was good when you took your pet's autonomy completely away from them. A long leash was always better than a cage at keeping them happy.

"Pick a direction and then we can discuss what you would like to do while we wait. Or we can get right into. Choice is yours kitten."

Ōjo Akane

• Devil
"Direction kitten. I am not letting you out of my sight remember? You are mine and I do not plan to share you with anyone. Besides if you men can find the cave without us then that frees us up for other activities."

This brought a smile to her face. She'd thought he'd be focused on actually finding this cave, but no, apparently he was just as eager as she for... recreational activities. She wouldn't complain, but even she had to admit that it would likely cut into their productivity. But, it was his call.

Acteon smiled to the girl as he said this. Certainly he was aware of which activity she likely would wish to partake in, but he was leaving the choice up to her. Never was good when you took your pet's autonomy completely away from them. A long leash was always better than a cage at keeping them happy.

"Pick a direction and then we can discuss what you would like to do while we wait. Or we can get right into. Choice is yours kitten."

She nodded, and went the one direction where none of the samurai had gone, and they went into the woods. "Well, maybe another quickie wouldn't hurt, but we do need to be looking for this cave."

Acteon began to follow Akane as she started off in one of the directions her men had not gone. Interesting choice. Seemed she was wanting to stay focused on the task at hand. A bit of a shame but one he could easily live with. They were here with a purpose after all. Nothing wrong in staying on task.

Then she mentioned another quickie. This brought a chuckle and a smirk out of him. So he was not wrong after all. She was just feeling greedy and wishing to have it both ways. Refreshing for it not to be him aiming for such a result for once.

"Are you certain you will settle for a quickie? I am willing to take as much time as you have faith in your men if you would prefer a more extensive session. The cave is going nowhere after all."

And now to see what she would do with this new suggestion. It was becoming a bit of a game for him. See how long she could resist her own urges when the relief for them was so readily available right in front of her.

Ōjo Akane

• Devil
"Are you certain you will settle for a quickie? I am willing to take as much time as you have faith in your men if you would prefer a more extensive session. The cave is going nowhere after all."

And now to see what she would do with this new suggestion. It was becoming a bit of a game for him. See how long she could resist her own urges when the relief for them was so readily available right in front of her.

She shrugged. "A quickie means we can have our cake and eat it too. So you want it or should we just look for the cave?"

She could control her urges now that they'd been satisfied a few times. It was actually a lot easier. So she could go without another session, but if he wanted one, who was she to deny it? She continued to walk through the woods with him, in search of this cave. Her nose twitching as she sniffed quietly for the scent.

"I feel sorry for your men kitten. So little faith in them. Not none, but not much if all the time you think we can afford is a quickie."

Acteon followed along with her. His mind had drifted on to playing this little game now on pushing her into asking for more than a quickie. Her men no doubt needed no help from them and he knew she was aware of this. He also knew she was wanting to contribute and prove her worth regardless of how deeply she trusted them to do the job. Perhaps she was even eager to get her vengeance on the man who had her kidnapped and then nearly took her life in the process of cheating her kidnapper.

But that did not matter to him right now. Right now he wanted her to ask for more than a quickie herself. So he planned to try to push her in that direction.

"Earlier you asked me if I want it. Do you truly want to know the answer or are you just being cheeky?"

He stepped in next to her as she spoke to him. He slide his hand down her back. Once over her behind he gave it a squeeze. Then it just stayed there squeezing softly as his eyes remained forward. He was never going to give her a direct answer.

Ōjo Akane

"I feel sorry for your men kitten. So little faith in them. Not none, but not much if all the time you think we can afford is a quickie."

"I just don't like leaving everything to them. It makes me feel like I'm being lazy," She explains. "I hate leaving everyone to do the work while I slack off. Does that make sense?"

But that did not matter to him right now. Right now he wanted her to ask for more than a quickie herself. So he planned to try to push her in that direction.

"Earlier you asked me if I want it. Do you truly want to know the answer or are you just being cheeky?"

He stepped in next to her as she spoke to him. He slide his hand down her back. Once over her behind he gave it a squeeze. Then it just stayed there squeezing softly as his eyes remained forward. He was never going to give her a direct answer.

"I mean what I say and I say what I mean." She tells him with a smile. "I want to know the answer, truly."

She glanced back at him as he grabbed her butt, and rolled her eyes. But she didn't do anything else, she just kept walking, letting his hand rest on her backside, and squeeze it possessively as he desired. She would not resist nor oppose anything he chose to do.

Lazy she said. What had she done that was so lazy until now? Acteon was not sure but it could prove to be rather annoying right now if she was one of those types who did not understand delegating and waiting for results was still working. Patience is not a cheap resource and often in too short of supply when needed.

"I understand you do not wish to be seen as slacking, but what is the point of your position and having subordinates if you will do all the work yourself? Relax. Save your energy for when it is needed. A good soldier must learn when to act. A good merchant when to hold or sell. A good leader when to enjoy themselves and when to dirty their hands."

Acteon squeezed a little harder this time of her rump, but only once. Back to being soft and gently with his rubbing and squeezing of her behind he went after. Instead he looked to her with a smile. He took her chin with his hand and gently moved her face so she was looking at him.

"Kitten, you are mine. That is my answer. So if you are mine what do you think I want? What do you think I truly want right now?"

And with that he let his finger slide off her chin. His eyes went back to looking forward while his hand continued to grope her rear. What answer would she come to with this? Something enjoyable for them both if she was as smart as he hoped.

Ōjo Akane

"I understand you do not wish to be seen as slacking, but what is the point of your position and having subordinates if you will do all the work yourself? Relax. Save your energy for when it is needed. A good soldier must learn when to act. A good merchant when to hold or sell. A good leader when to enjoy themselves and when to dirty their hands."

"You make a fair point. But also a leader cannot rely too heavily on their subordinates, because one shouldn't send someone to do something you yourself are unwilling to do, doing that is cowardly." She sighed, "But you're right. It's not like I can do everything myself."

"Kitten, you are mine. That is my answer. So if you are mine what do you think I want? What do you think I truly want right now?"

And with that he let his finger slide off her chin. His eyes went back to looking forward while his hand continued to grope her rear. What answer would she come to with this? Something enjoyable for them both if she was as smart as he hoped.

She turned around to stand directly in front of him. "I think you want to pull my clothes of and ravish me. Am I correct?"

The idea of it being cowardly to let others do what you would not had always confused Acteon. Plenty of captains in the Allirian guard were of that mind and would try to be in the thick of things. Having others do those things for you was not cowardly. It was often just stupid. Merchants and lords alike had lost fortunes by doing it because they did not know what was happening. Those lacking important information always got taken advantage of. So while he did agree it was not a good idea, he would never say it was an act of cowardice.

But their situation was not that situation. They were in the know and aware of what was happening. They could afford to let her guards handle it while they sat back and conserved their strength. He did not plan to let the guards handle things at the end. Killing this usurper and his trusted companion was to be his honor and perhaps Akane's honor as well. That would be the best time to dirty his own hands.

The girl stood in front of him and told him what she thought he wanted. She was correct. He did want to ravish her clothes or no clothes. But he was not going to tell her that. No direct answers. He had already made his mind up about that before.

Acteon just smiled to Akane in response. He leaned down and planted a kiss upon her lips as his hands slide over her shoulders. His grip was soft yet firm. His kiss the same. Then he broke away and just looked down at her waiting for her to ask for him to ravish her or to initiate more herself.

Ōjo Akane

• Devil
Acteon just smiled to Akane in response. He leaned down and planted a kiss upon her lips as his hands slide over her shoulders. His grip was soft yet firm. His kiss the same. Then he broke away and just looked down at her waiting for her to ask for him to ravish her or to initiate more herself.

She took that as confirmation.

When he gave her the kiss, she met him halfway. She reached up behind his head and pulled him in, stepping back against a tree while she did. She was submissive in nature, but far from lazy when it came to intercourse.

Censored.jpg

Once their business was done, she'd be leaning against the tree catching her breath. A few minutes afterwards she'd speak, saying, "Well, you really have a lot of libido don't you?"

She began to close her Kimono to be at least somewhat presentable before moving on.

(I know I take for bleeding ever to reply, and I'm really sorry about that. I can't thank you enough for your seemingly endless patience. Thank you and I'm sorry.)

The Allirian had gotten what he wanted from the girl yet again. It was a pattern he was already all too addicted to. After they finished their business with the usurper they were suppose to part ways. She off on her diplomatic mission for her people. He off to continue his ambitions.

But could he make himself give her up?

She belonged to him. She was part of his ambitions now. His pet that happened to have many, many uses. Skills with her strange daggers. Skills at diplomacy and trade negotiations. Spying. Seduction. She could prove extremely useful to getting what he wanted. But even if that were not the case, she still was his. Even without those skills her willingness to please him and submit to him was enough reason for him to keep her around. Enough reason to include her in his ambitions for the future.

So he had satisfied himself for now. Her words got a smirk from him as he got his own dress situation sorted out. Back to how he was before, he walked over to her. His eyes looked down into her own as his hands came to rest on her kimono.

"Yes. A reflection of my partner's own I would say. Be tragic if I could not keep my own pet happy and satisfied. Would you not agree Kitten?"

And as he let her respond he went about helping her get her dress fixed back up into a proper state. The sight of her bare body was reserved for him and him alone after all. Best those undeserving not be tempted and he forced to put them in their place.

Ōjo Akane

"Yes. A reflection of my partner's own I would say. Be tragic if I could not keep my own pet happy and satisfied. Would you not agree Kitten?"

And as he let her respond he went about helping her get her dress fixed back up into a proper state. The sight of her bare body was reserved for him and him alone after all. Best those undeserving not be tempted and he forced to put them in their place.

She giggled. "I suppose so."

Her kimono was closed in front of her and she tied her obi shut around her waist. Ready to continue onward.

Frankly she wouldn't mind staying with him, and traveling around could still allow for the completion of her assigned mission of exploration and diplomacy. In fact it might do her mission good to stick with him, since he knew this place, and could navigate it better than she could.

Once this damned usurper business was done with, perhaps he might come with her, or bring her with him. She hoped so, with the amount of uh... fornicating they were doing she wouldn't be surprised if she were with Kits by the end of this adventure.

"Though don't be too distracted with me. We can't afford too many more stops like this."