Art Shop Building the Portfolio

How goes it? I'm Korran Halcyon and I do some character work. Nothing as fancy as some of the others who are true masters of photoshop, but I got a style that works for me.

As an examples you've got:
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Or you could check my Instagram trentonrearick but that's also got a lot of miniatures and terrain junk.

My work is totally free at the moment to build up the portfolio.

Last edited:
I'm glad you like it, Pern.

Gerra, you can expect yours on Saturday. Tomorrow will be mostly dedicated to my next web serial chapter, so I don't see the art happening until. You never know though. Maybe I want to take a few hours off to do it.

Smiling One, figure Sunday.

All I ask, by the way, is that if you have social media and plan to post your character art there mention me in it to maybe push some traffic my way. :) My Instagram handle is trentonrearick

• Yay
  • Love
Reactions: Pern and Gerra
Well I don't mix my RP life with my social life online, so I can't do that, but I have added the image to Pern's bio and it shall stay there. I'll get a link to this thread in for your artist credit if you like!

Added to the list

Update: Read that profile, Ash, it is dope and has plenty to go off off. I also see that you are a person of culture because you use the best weapon ever invented, the glaive.

Last edited:
  • Wonder
Reactions: Rhiannon
Added to the list

Update: Read that profile, Ash, it is dope and has plenty to go off off. I also see that you are a person of culture because you use the best weapon ever invented, the glaive.
This is my main account xD, and yes glaives are the best weapon. Just very versatile with a lot of uses that many seem to forget sadly.

I am always eager for artwork to depict Szesh, as he's a a little... well different. I would be eager to see your interpretation.