Private Tales Brothels and Broken Things

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Cassian gave her a bit of a glare as she teased about his fears, but he was glad that was the one she chose to pick fun at. He allowed a soft sigh and pressed a kiss against her head as she spoke of Rose. He knew she was still hurting over the woman, but he didn’t comment.

Her confession caused a short laugh of his own and he looked at her in disbelief “Mice?! At least snakes can fuckin’ bite, scaley, bitey, slithery little bastards! What the fuck’s a mouse gonna do?!” He laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: Lexi Quinzell
Lexi rested her head on his shoulder as she began to laugh, her whole body shaking with it at his teasing of her fear. It was a ridiculous fear but for some reason the tiny little creatures really disturbed her.

"They just run really fast and then their tails," she shuddered a little even as she laughed. When she finally sat up she brushed the tears from her eyes and her cheeks were flushed with the humiliation. "Only my parents know that so if you tell anyone I will know it's you. But this is why I like snakes, because they eat the mice you see?"

He smirked and rubbed at her shoulder, his chin rested on her head with a throaty chuckle as she tried to justify her fear.. "Well.. Fair warning, Red catches her share of mice." he mused and tickled at her skin, mimicking tiny paws with another laugh.

"Not a word.." he whispered and pressed a kiss down on her head and lifted her into the water. As nice as it was sitting with her in the inky pool, it was growing colder, and he reluctantly let her go to dive under the surface and swim to the other side, and back, working a little heat back into his muscles.

• Popcorn
Lexi pulled a face when he mentioned Red catching them. At least they would be dead, horrible things, she thought quietly to herself. As he kicked off to go for a swim she watched for a while and then pushed off the wall herself to do a few laps. After a while she took a deep breath and dived right to the bottom before swimming the full length underneath the waves before her chest burned and she rose to the surface.

One more sweep of her arms and she reached the edge of the pool and pulled herself again onto the ridge that ran around it to act as a seat. Her heart rate was up at least and she felt warmer for the exercise but also more relaxed. Cassian was still going and so she pushed off back towards she had left the bags to retrieve the soap.

He stopped after a few more lengths and his blood had warmed enough for the cool water to be pleasant again, and dived under the surface to swim under and wrap his arms around her waist and surfacing behind her at the edge of the pool.

"Don't tell me you're gon' make me bathe.. with soap, lass.." he grinned and bit gently at the crook of her neck.

• Popcorn
It was a rarity to be able to creep up on the Commander of the White Ravens but Cassian managed it and she let out a small yelp of surprise when he came up right behind her with his arms around her waist. She gave a shuddering sigh and put a hand over her heart, not that his next actions did much to calm the rhythm either.

"Cassian," Gods this man was a temptation and a sin sent to try her, she was certain. Her hand came up to the side of his face and ran down his jaw. "Please tell me you do bathe... with soap. Is this what has actually been the problem all along?" a husky laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: Cassian
Cassian grinned at her yelp and pulled her against him with a quiet laugh to stroke at her sides. He groaned quietly at the way she said his name, like she was telling him off but enjoying it at the same time. “Mh.. Now and again..” he laughed quietly. “But if you want me smellin’ of roses I’ll happily let you soap me up lass..” he arched a brow, his words a dark rumble, and he bit again..

Last edited:
  • Popcorn
Lexi twisted in his grip brandishing the soap like she might a shield. The look on his face definitely reflected her own mood, like a storm rolling over the sea. She drew her bottom lip between her teeth and gave him a crooked smile as her teeth indented the soft flesh.

"Ah, fuck it," she threw the soap to the side and pulled him down roughly by the nape of his neck. There was a quiver in her arms as she tried to keep control on her strength so as not to hurt him but she was clearly at the edge of that tight leash.

• Love
Cassian growled a needy sound of approval as he was violently pulled toward her. He shoved her back against the edge of the pool, already pitched to frantic. His kisses were no longer feathered, but demanding; teeth nipping at her neck and jaw before stealing her mouth, pent-up lust twisting his fingers into her hair to clutch tightly at it.

He paused only to grin at her and glance around, not that he gave much of a shit if they were being watched but she would. They appeared to still be alone, and he returned his attention to her, eyelids heavy as his eyes pleaded mutely, his fingers scraping over her skin.. “You know this is frowned upon?..” he gave a husky laugh, his words panted breaths.

Last edited:
  • Love
"Practically against the rules," Lexi whispered in response to his words when he pulled away, her own breath ragged. The scrape of his fingers down the curve of her hip were driving any cares about that from her mind though.

Exercising that strength he loved so much she pivoted their positions and threw his back against the pool edge instead. It gave her a chance to think and a soft light pulsed across the pool, formed a glamour to hide their blatant flouncing of social etiquette.

With that done Lexi let go of the last care she had and focused on the growing issue in front of her instead.

The cool water of the pool was not doing much to sooth her hot skin as she floated in it with a content sigh and she watched as her magic finally dissipated over head. How she had kept it going this long she had no clue. A small huff escaped her as she thought about the walk back home.

• Love
Cassian’s fingers ran into his hair, his head in his hands as he leaned against the edge of the pool trying desperately to catch hold of his breath and slow his pulse. A few new bruises shon on his back and shoulders, and now the ache was becoming more apparent as the adrenaline began to subside.

“Fuck me, lass. You’re goin’ to fuckin break me..” he laughed under his breath and rubbed at his face, glad of the weightlessness of the pool as he moved toward her, hand cupping under her head as he landed a light kiss against the corner of her mouth, and turned to pull himself out of the water to wrap a towel around himself as he watched her float in the water with a smug grin.

“You lucky bastard, Cass.” He muttered to himself with a shake of his head.

"If I remember your words right when we first met it was something about liking being man handled, before you touched my leg," Lexi quirked a brow but smiled at the kiss. She floated a whilst longer and then turned and dived under the water to cool herself off further. When she surfaced she pulled herself out too and grabbed a towel. As she did she half turned and cast her hand towards the water where it lit then went back to it's normal dark sheen.

"Cleansing spell," her cheeks were red as she spoke but it was unfair to others if left.

• Haha
Reactions: Cassian and Sloan
Cassian laughed wickedly. "Lass, I ent complainin'. I just ent used to bein' outdone by a lass in physical strength, it's impressive, an' I don't need to worry 'bout breakin' you." he mused at her with a wink as he dried off.

He pursed his lips and nodded slowly "Aye...Probably for the best." he smirked and pressed a kiss to her flushing cheek. He secured his towel around his waist and lifted her things before crouching a little to grab the woman around the thighs to throw her over his shoulder to march her back to her apartment.

"No... I think if anyone is going to break someone it'll be me y-" she had been too busy focusing on tying the towel about her securely to have cottoned on to what he was about to do. For the first time in her life Lexi let out a squeal that was very un-Commander-like and very, very much the noise of a woman most put out by her new position upside down.

"You can't carry me through town like this!" she was laughing too hard to do anything about it and she was just thankful that there were very, very few people they met along the way. One look was all it took for her to know this would be all around the city within a few hours and she groaned. "Least the view is good from here," she drummed her hands three times off his arse, her body shaking with laughter.

"Oh but I can, lass." he grinned mischievously. Her laugh was infectious and he laughed too, glad she was amused and not as affronted as she could have been. He hooked the bag of clothes around his shoulder to free up a hand as she slapped his arse "Fuck, careful of that towel. That would cause quite a stir." he warned in amusement, and slapped her arse right back.

"Evenin'.." he nodded to a couple who scurried out of his path.

"I reckon, if I charged a copper for a slap of your arse I'd be rich by sun up." he smiled smugly.

"Gods damnit Cassian," Lexi huffed as he smacked her, her face was now turning a delightful beetroot shade. The couple he nodded to were already giggling as they noticed who exactly it was he was carrying. Lexi groaned and buried her face in the toweled half of him. At his thread she gently bit him on his backside.

"I swear to god.... The things I am going to do to you when you put me down are going to make you wish you had never been born," despite the growled threat her body was still shaking from the laughing.

Was she biting his arse?! Yes... she was biting his arse.. “Hey now... don’ tease me like that lass, I only just with you but you’re heading the right way for another seeing to.” He growled playfully. His hand sliding up her thigh, lifting the towel a little higher.

“Now. Less you want me to give the city two shining moons to gaze at tonight I suggest you behave yourself.” he grinned, and took a bite of his own..

“Oh! Hey Kain.” He joked.

More muffled laughter from his back then the wriggling as she tried to reach behind her and pull the towel firmly back down to keep her decent. There was a huff as he threatened her and whilst she was kind of certain he would do no such thing...

Kind of.

When he exclaimed a greeting to Kain her whole body tensed and she tried to lift herself up to turn and see over his shoulder. A snarl towards him was cast when she realised he was joking and then she pretended to hang limp like she was defeated.

"Oh no, a rugged barbarian is carrying me off, whatever shall I do?"

• Haha
Cassian smirked and swaggered smugly at her feigned terror and drummed a beat on her backside as though marching to an army drum. He was finding himself rather amusing.

He opened the door of her apartment and took her through to the bedroom and threw her unceremoniously onto the bed and lifted his arms in a flex. “Fuckin’ rugged barbarian - don’t forget it.”

• Haha
"You're a prat," Lexi laughed from where she had been thrown on the bed, a hand on her towel to keep it somewhat in place as she shook her head. Red jumped up straight away to nuzzle at her. A soft smile creased her cheeks as she doted on the small ginger kitten.

"Aw I'm sorry sweetheart, we haven't been paying you due attention have we?"

His arms fell by his side and his head fell back with a huff of defeat at her words. “Cut to the fuckin’ bone lass.” He frowned, pressing a hand to his chest.

He didn’t bother to dress, and busied himself pouring two cups of Lexi’s whisky as she entertained the kitten. He returned and handed one to her and lay propped up on the pillows to relax and drink. “I have to get some reading in tonight..” he quietly groaned. “Just as soon as you kick me out..” he smirked over his whisky.

• Haha
"Oh no, you're not using me as an excuse to not do your homework so I get shouted at instead," Lexi took the drink and sipped at it, holding it out the way when Red tried to see what she had in her hand. After a while of pestering she got up and returned a moment later with some cooked chicken and set it down for the hungry feline.

"Did you get given the codex?" She stifled her laugh by sipping the whiskey

Cassian groaned into his whisky and gave her a short scowl.. "Can't you just tell me what's in it?.." he pleaded with the saddest of looks. The tome was extensive, he could deal with the one to one explanations but he was shit at reading and it was going to take him hours.

"An' stop tryin' to steal my fuckin' cat." he added firmly, a hand gestured toward the plate of chicken she was currently purring over.

"A lot of things are in it, it's like the bible of monsters," she quirked a brow and then smirk at his accusation of theft and merely scratched behind the kittens ears as she ate, giving him perhaps more of an answer than actual words. After a moment she slid from bed again, padded over to where he had dropped the volume and crawled back into bed with it.

"Alright, I'll help you study but don't tell Rose or we will both be in trouble. Deal?"

• Cheer
Cassian sighed and kicked back, sipping on his whisky as Red hopped up onto his chest to curl up "Ahh. Thanks lass. It ent true what they say 'bout you, you're alrigh' really.." he grinned and winked at her cheekily.

"Right'.. read to me whilst I drink." he lifted his cup with a nod, stroking the cat with the other. "I won't utter a word to Rose, on my honour." he lifted his brows.

• Haha