Completed Book Zero. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
Isabella's eyes widen at the kiss it had caught her off guard because she wasn't expecting Tia to appear beside her. She nods eagerly. "Yes, Mistress." She quickly agreed with her. She was very obedient when she had to be.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
(She dismissed her in her master’s stead, or assumed authority.)

Isabella's eyes widen at the kiss it had caught her off guard because she wasn't expecting Tia to appear beside her. She nods eagerly. "Yes, Mistress." She quickly agreed with her. She was very obedient when she had to be.

“Good pet.” Then she released the woman’s collar and looked up at Nosdyn. “Anything else I can get you Master?

• Love
He looks at them with an inquisitive expression.

He smiled at that point when Tia asks the question.

"Stay here with us tonight." He says to both Tia. "We will join you in the library tomorrow evening."

He looks at Bella as she stumbles, and he helps her get back up gently. "Careful careful." He says to her calmly. "The ladies can be a little...unhinged." He tells Bella. "But they all mean well."

He hugs Bella and Tia.

He stands there skyclad the entire time.

"I dont know about you two...but I am thirsty." He says to both Bella and Tia.

Nosdyn grinned towards the Lady Tia.

"I know but we don't drain them completely of their blood you know." He said at that point and chuckled softly. He looks towards Lady Tia and Lady Bella. "I think we're due a trip down to the prison area and show Lady Bella how things operate here." He says casually. He had a small smile on his face.

"Either way we can leave this morsel here to recover her strength." He says of the chained woman nearby who was panting with euphoric pleasure. He smiled at that point. Then he got dressed for them, in front of the two of them.

As they started to walk, he knew the tradition but he wanted to impress Lady Bella, he undoes the leash and pockets it for a while as they head towards the prison area.

He liked subjects to have freedom of movement most times...but he didn't mind the binds once in a while.

He looks at Lady Bella and Lady Tia with a soft smile.

"We take criminals from our city and nearby villages and basically feed from them consistently that is what supplies our blood phials. Many of these criminals are dangers and doomed anyway so we put them to far better path for redemption. Many are redeemed in this route and join our ranks." He explains to both Bella and Tia.

"We try to be as effective as possible." He grabbed a hardened criminal who would have been on that nation's death row and pulls him out of his cell, he's in a trance like state. He looks to Lady Bella. "You first, drink from him my sweet." He says of her.

Lady Bella listens to him speak the whole way there. Once he told her to drink she smiled again showing her teeth and went towards the man. She moved his head aside and bit a small insition in his neck sucking blood from the man. She got her fill then pulled back. "He's sweet." she started looked to Nosdyn and backed completely away then continued "Bittersweet."

• Love
He liked her, he knew.

He moved on the man from the same spot she drink from and bit down into him.

He never drank from a capture completely but he left with enough sustenance to survive longer.

He looks at Bella and smiles, Lady Tia went off to do her own thing.

He admired the way that Bella drank, she was different from other Vampires.

He noticed how she backed up a moment and he walked towards her and embraced her quietly. "Much better." He says quietly smelling her intoxicating scent.

Bella was floating in his presence. She melted into him. She knew how he felt but she'd act when she was done teasing. Hard to get indeed. She licked a bit of blood off her lips. "Just how I like it."

• Love
He nods calmly holding her. "Here." He says calmly.

"You seem like you thirst a little still my dearest." He removes a phial of blood for her. "You have free access to this chamber, use it as necessary." He takes the phial of warm blood to her lips and has her drink of it.

"Is that equally sweet?" He asks of her. He lets her dance around his thoughts, he does not mind her head games...in fact he cherishes them.

After handing her the blood phial for her keepsake, he smiles and follows her back to their bedroom.

He takes a look around making sure everything is okay and handling well, his prison guards are very well equipped male and female he salutes them upon leaving with the Lady Bella.

They soon return to his master bedroom. "I feel much better now that I have taken care of the thirst." He explains to her.

"I have learned to control it far better than in the beginning." He says to her calmly.

"What does the lady desire to do?" He asks of her.

He sits down on the bed and observes her.

He is notably a man of many peculiarities...Particularly when it comes to women. He would even come off as being quite eccentric! He looks at her heat signature for a long moment, studying the way it seemed to pulsate around her. Everyone had a unique heat signature, or aura daresay.

Nosdyn smiled at that point. "We can go for a walk it's a lovely night out tonight. And see where the wind takes us?" He asks her.

He watches her getting ready, he wonders if that brushing off habit of hers was instinctual. He found it interesting of a habit. He observed her for a long moment as she got herself ready, and then a little while later he stands up. He gathers a few of his own things, and places on his battle gauntlets. Just in case highway bandits or the like attempted to attack them on their trip to the city. Their journey would not be totally aimless.

He looks at her calmly. "I want to walk you to our city and introduce you to some people." He explains calmly.

The dark castle's gates were large and ornate.

Nosdyn follows the woman closely behind her. He looks up at the night sky as if gauging how much time before the dreaded sun rise.

There was plenty of hours ahead and they could wander a bit and hunt.

He walked with her towards a nearby bridge, there was a river beneath it. He walks towards the side of the bridge and leans on it for a moment. "You smell lovely." He tells her. The breeze accentuated her scent and he adored it.