Completed Book Zero. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
Velera and Anya shadowstepped into the room. “Technically speaking, he took the castle from me.” Velera explained.

“And yes, we do allow for several wives, an indefinite number is allowed actually. There is a bit of a requirement though.” Anya said sitting down next to Isabella. She ran her hand up her hip slowly, “our family is a very hierarchal one, which means that we all belong to him.”

Anya held up a short, black leather strap with silver spike on one side, a buckle at one end and a small number of holes on the other. She put her lips to Isabella’s ear, “you can enjoy yourself far more thoroughly if you agree to don this.”

"I'm working hard." She says confidently, "Someday I will give my people everything"

“And Master Nosdyn is more than likely to help you in that’s endeavor,” Velera assured her. “He may actually accept them as his people should you decide to join us more permanently.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
He watched, their tradition had been largely accepted by most of the vassals and people looking from the outside in. Nosdyn observed very carefully as the leather collar, ornate in nature, was placed around Lady Bella. A welcome addition to his forces...and to his circle in general. He thought very carefully about the proceedings and knew she had fully accepted their ways.

Anya's suggestions were welcome ones. He listened carefully as she discussed about Lady Bella's people. "I would gladly take them in as well." Nosdyn said calmly. A combination of both of their houses would be a very good boon for him to not act upon that.

He'd learned a great deal about Lady Bella that night.

He enjoyed her company a lot, its nice to have someone who had his same...lack of sleep to talk to about the situation. He considered that. He liked her a lot. He nodded towards Velera's explanation...the castle had been hers initially but shed been connected to the defeated Lord Grendric.

"We all have gained a lot." Nosdyn says carefully. "It's always nice to have new allies. Especially one who smells so delicious." He says with a sly grin towards Bella.

Isabella nobs softly. "Understood." Isabella giggled at the feel of Anya's breathe against her neck. She turned to see the leather piece. "I shall." Her smile then turned into a smirk.

Anya smiled wickedly. “Well then, pet. Pull aside your hair, so that you might be claimed.”

When her hair was held aside, Anya wrapped the collar around her neck tightly, if she were human she might find it difficult to breathe, but thanks to their undead nature, strangulation was no danger to them. And the collar, once buckled securely, worked it’s magic and the buckle turned into more of the spikes, and the leather fused to make a solid, seamless loop. She belonged to Nosdyn now, and her people were now his people, he’d care for them, just as Isabella would want.

Anya helped her with her clothes, and she produced eight more leather straps, these one without spikes, two went around her wrists, two around her ankles, two just above her elbows, and two around her thighs. These two merged their ends to become seamless, irremovable. She’d find that when the bands touched each other or some other item that was enchanted for that purpose, they’d attach to one another magically, only to be freed by Nosdyn’s hand, no other’s.

Anya showed her the joys of submission that night, and she’d wake up sore in all three of her lower holes.

• Love
Isabella turned her wrist and ankles to admire the straps and smiled. Tilted her head and spoke, "I gladly belong to you now." she says to Nosdyn. She looked to Anya, "I like that name. It's cute." she smirked.

Anya grinned. “I’m glad you like it pet.”

She snapped her fingers and without warning an elegant but sturdy chain shot from the collar around her neck and into Anya’s hand. She pulled her forward. “So, pet. Do you want a gag or blindfold? Both? Or would you rather your screams be heard and see your impending doom?”

All of this was said sultrily, and Velera crawled over with a huge conical thing in her mouth, which she carried like a dog. It had a flat base, narrowed sharply then just as quickly flared out again into a long, round, smooth cone with a round tip. It was held up to her mouth. “Lick it before this goes in your butt, pet~”

Isabella let herself get pulled forward and landed on her hand and knees. she smiled gently and seductively. "Yes, ma'am." she licks it slowly. smiling the whole time. Once she's done she sits back on her knees her hand down on the bed. her head slightly tilted.

• Love
"Yes, ma'am."

That got her a swift but not cruel spank to her bare buttocks. “You will address me as Mistress, am I understood pet?” She said with a domineering grin.

she licks it slowly. smiling the whole time. Once she's done she sits back on her knees her hand down on the bed. her head slightly tilted.

Velera took her arms, and put each wrist cuff to the cuff above the opposite elbow, securing her arms quite well. Then pushed her head down into Anya. Then she took the now slick object and stuck it where the sun don’t shine. A very pleasant night ensued.

The following morning, all women present woke up bound in similar ways, and all sore. Their Master had been given quite the show the previous night, and Anya had, after wearing Velera and Isabella ragged, gave herself to Nosdyn as Velera and Isabella had given themselves to her.

• Love
"Yes, mistress. you are understood," she replied quickly. Submission rising in her voice.
Once Isabella awoke she tussled her body around a bit before remembering the previous night. She looks around then remembering she smiles gently.

• Love
Nosdyn had also enjoyed the events of the night before.

He looked at Bella, Anya and Velera and smiled.

"You all are great." He says softly to the women. He kisses Bellas forehead gently. It was night time the next night, but there was no sunlight that ever touched the nocturnal kingdom.

So they were safe from the sun's touch there.

He looks at her calmly. "How did you rest?" He asks of her. he knew she could not sleep either.

(i remembered i got your back)

he had his arm wrapped around Bella the whole time. He wanted to make her feel comfortable. Ladys Anya and Velera left a few hours earlier to take care of this or that. He didn't mind. He was used to being on his own from time to time and Bella would be good company.

He kissed the top of her forehead gently. "I trust you are finding my kingdom agreeable Lady Bella?" He asks her gently. That smell drove him mad he didn't bother resisting.

• Yay
Reactions: Velera
He rose his eyebrow.

"In what sense do you mean...?" He asked of her. He was curious how she meant that. But he would honour her to the best of his capacity.

(to be fair you didnt make that obvious and i didnt back read hahah but my bad about that ;) )

He chuckles seeing her current state. "Oh..." He said and undid her binds.

He tosses them to the side for the time being. "Sorry about that things can get wild." He said with a small blush at that. He holds her close the whole time having undone her binds.

He looks her in the eyes. "Your collar does look good though."

"My, believe me, I've had worse." She was blushing as well. Somehow she smelled different today. Like honeysuckle. This would make him wonder what she tasted like. "Thank you, sir." She says to him blushing a bit more than before.

• Love
He did wonder that...but for now he was content holding the seductress in his arms.

"Your scent drives me crazy." He told her truthfully. He simply inhaled her scent in, taking the effects deeply into himself...

It was a bit like being drunk.

He smiled the whole time, he didn't bother resisting her charms.

He rather liked it.

He wraps his arms around her closely to his own body.

She is very warm and he enjoys her warmth. "If you are thirsty let me know. I always have some phials of blood handy." He kisses the top of her forehead.

Ideally, Nosdyn was a good mate.

He enjoyed taking care of people, it was his nature.

• Yay
Reactions: Velera
Lady Tiamat knocked, and when allowed in brought with her a mostly naked human woman, a convicted criminal, Andy shackled her to the ground spread eagle. She bowed to them. “Master, and Isabella, I have taken the liberty of bringing you some breakfast. Can I bring you two anything else?”

• Love
"Of course," she says to Nosdyn. Lady Belle looked up to the noise of the door opening. She saw the woman and smiled at Tia. "Thank you, mistress. No, you may not," she says with a hint of sweetness in her voice

• Love
"Thank you, mistress. No, you may not,"

She was suddenly beside her and grabbing her collar pulled her into a kiss, “Mistress? So you’ve a agreed to belong to our master have you?”

Then a harsh spank me met her backside, “so you aught to know your place. First, do not speak for your master. Next time I have to punish you...”

She grabbed the cat-O’-nine-tails whip from the bedside table. “I’ll use this. Understood, Pet?”