Completed Book Zero. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
There was an almost eccentric mannerism to Bella in general.

He observed how she behaved, and he liked all of it.

Her impulsive nature was a very welcome addition to the castle's ranks.

He watched her for a long moment and looked at her, there was a river beneath the bridge that wasn't that far from their position. "Hey..." He asks. "Do you want to go for a swim?" It was night, but they were nocturnal folks. And water was safe for them to partake in...he felt like doing something equally as random.

• Yay
Reactions: Velera
She looked at him for a long second then unzips the back of her velvety dress and slips it off quickly. "Hell yeah." She pushed herself onto the edge of the bridge and waited for Nosdyn

Last edited:
Nosdyn smiled at her eccentric nature...he liked all of it.

He wasn't built for agility like she was but he removes all of his clothing, except for his battle gauntlets and also dives into the river.

He swims up close to Bella.

"I haven't actually done this in a while." He chuckles towards her. "Nice to have someone to spend the time with you know?" He swam in place gently in front of her looking at her...he was waiting for something and he was not sure what it was at that point yet.

"The water feels nice." He looks back in the direction of the castle, it was peaceful...seemed like it was sleeping peacefully.

"It's been a while since I've done this, I'm just so used to always having something to do I never had time since I spent it sleeping." She could just barely touch if she straightened her legs but instead she decided to float in place. She smiled softly at Nosdyn.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
Nosydn swam with her for a good while longer and decided it was time to go home.

He swam towards shore, skyclad, and went to grab his clothing, he had Bella come with him too. "It is time we should go home." Nos said momentarily after he got dressed, the swim felt good.

It was nice to have a friend around he could be completely himself with.

After getting dressed he watches Bella get dressed the whole time.

"That sounds good." she smiled and climbed to the bridge to get her clothes. she slipped her dress back on and adjusted it, pulled her hair out of her face, and looked to Nosdyn. "Your turn master." she smiled a bit

• Love
"Lucky thing I have no hair." He smiled and chuckled. He'd always been bald. His blue skin reflected the moonlight and made him appear supernatural. He finished getting dressed as he observed her calmly.

"Bella...soon...we will go repair your kingdom in the north lands." He promises her.

"I want to see this place for myself....taste of your people and your culture." He explained.

"I want to see as much of this world as I can." He said calmly.

He stops in front of her.

"There is a faster way." He tells her calmly.

He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her very close. "Close your eyes." He says softly...

As soon as that happens, he shadow steps holding close to him. They return to the castle a short while later...

He is still holding Bella the whole time looking at her.

He looked at his lovely red haired Velera and nods.

"Yeah we have to get out of the castle more often things just been crazy for a while. Been hard to find the time." He sighed for a moment.

"How does the night treat you Lady Velera? And yes me and Bella went for a swim. I haven't had a chance to do that in a long time." He explained.

He hugs Lady Velera after a moment and keeps close by to Bella and Velera knowing Velera primarily liked warmth. He kept a soft smile on his face...he had not been smiling too much of late.

He observes their heat signatures...he truly missed his sight.

He missed being able to see emotions and expression because he was blind.

Looking at both of the women calmly, he retained a soft expression on his face. Velera's question lingered in the air between the two of them for a moment or two. "Let's get back inside and discuss matters back home." He suggested.

• Cheer
“Agreed.” Velera said happily, then she sauntered over to Bella, slipped a finger under her collar and pulled her into a quick kiss. “Let’s get you home dear pet.”

So she shadowstepped back to the castle pulling Bella along with her. Nosdyn would be able to follow.

• Love
He watched them walk off...

Rather than follow he decided to walk a different direction further into the castle.

His mind was wandering...he never slept, it wasn't even trouble sleeping. He just never slept. Since he was a boy the mattered plagued him. He walked off towards his personal study and sat down at his desk letting the two women entertain themselves that night. A matter was on his mind...something that was let not done that needed to be completed. Allies were suffering, they needed salvation and hope. That night...he began to write a series of letter to critical allies at his disposal.

Something needed doing..

Nosdyn was a man of action that had always been truth.

As he wrote the idea began to excite him more and more. One of his Vassals walked up to him after being summoned. "My Lord?" The maiden asked.

"Tomorrow night we're going to take a field trip tell our finest soldiers, and magi and my wife, Lady Anya and whoever wants to come...to be prepared." He explains. "We have a mine to steal."

• Yay
"I love it here," she says smiles softly. "It's been most amazing."

“Good to hear. I will tell you that there are a couple of issues we’re trying to deal with. But for now, just relax and enjoy your new life.” She said giving her a very quick kiss on the lips, “now let’s get you into bed, and trussed up properly for when Nosdyn comes in.”

• Love