Completed Book Zero. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
“Then shall I show you how we in this castle entertain ourselves, or are you content to sing or what else it is you do?”

Tia giggled, she had misunderstood her completely, but a tour it was. “Very well then.”

Tia brought her about the castle, showing her the many rooms and chambers that they had and their many purposes. Even the dungeons, not the criminal dungeons the fun dungeons. Once the tour was complete she was brought back to her room. “Did you enjoy the tour Lady Isabella?”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
Lady Tia went ahead and guided Lady Isabella through the various facilities of the castle.

Most notably of interest were the master library and the relicry chamber.

There were several other areas of interest but those were most interesting and fueled the nocturnal kingdom.

Nosdyn finds Lady Tia and Isabella walking about the castle later that night and he smiles softly.

"I hope you find my castle agreeable?" He asks of Lady Isabella.

Nosdyn nods.

"We worked very hard to create this place after we took it from a Vampire Lord who was trying to have us killed. We...rebelled against him." Nosdyn said to Belle.

"Belle is a pretty name. I don't mind calling you that." The blind Vampire says calmly.

Lady Tia looked at Nos and licked her lips. "I'll see you at the library later tonight, you two dears have fun." Tia says to Nosdyn and Belle.

Nosdyn watched her leave with a grin.

He turns his attention to Belle. "Now I am glad you find my kingdom agreeable."

"We have our whole night ahead of us and we don't sleep me and you..." Nosdyn said to her calmly.

"We go back to my bedroom and entertain ourselves there." He said with a sly grin.

He noticed she moved closer and so did he...her scent he didn't even attempt to resist whatever that seduction was.

He simply allowed it to be.

He was old and wise by that point he wasn't one to refuse gifts of any sort.

He looked at Belle and gently takes her hand, walking with her to his master bedroom...which was empty that night for this or that various reason. But wouldnt be for long.

It was the type of man he was...

"Very well." She follows him and once they arrive she draws herself closer looking up at him. The girl seemed as she was floating she kisses him suddenly and deeply sinking forward into him

• Love
He does not resist such gifts.

He was proud of who he was a Blue Orc.

He kissed her back just as deeply and sweetly, pulling her closely to him. His hands resting on her lower back.

The kiss is long and romantic...he lets himself go in her embrace, the sweet smell of her scent. His muscles bugled tightly against her eager form.

He continued to kiss her hungrily.

• Cheer
Reactions: Velera
The moment was a welcome one.

After...he laid in the master bed with her...he noticed it was true that she could not sleep.

It was interesting finding someone else who had his same...predicament.

They spoke about many things that night.

He told her about the rebellion in the mines...where it all started for him.

How he met Lady Anya and Velera.

He found her very easy to simply just speak to.

His hand played with her hair softly.

Isabella and he talked for hours. She also told him many things. the burning of her kingdom, the attack from her mother. even her life in her old kingdom.
Soft giggles escaped her mouth the moments were pure bliss and she hoped she'd never lose that feeling.

• Love
He held her calmly, trying to make her as comfortable as he could.

"I'm sorry your Mother did this to you. There so much about our world I don't understand yet but would like to learn." He says to her and kisses the top of her head gently.

His large hand is placed on the small of her back.

He looked at her, staring into her eyes.

"You know for the longest time I thought it was just me that couldn't sleep like this. Most people can't handle it and I was alone for a long time until the rebellion in the mines." He said to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Yay
Reactions: Velera
She smiled gently. "It's nothing." She says calmly. "Just a little scratch." It in fact wasnt a scratch. Isabella had this certain charm about that made you dive in quickly and not come out anytime soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
The fact that little scratched caused a permanent scar troubled him.

However, he did not pry.

He simply held her against his, muscular well chiseled body.

She felt good.

His hands played with her hands softly he had a free hand also playing with her hair midlessly.

"Nobody will harm you here." Nosdyn promised her...that was a promise he intended to keep.

He looks at her calmly.

"What is it?" He asks of her.

He considers what could potentially be troubling her and decided to let her state it on her own.

He listens to the sound of her breathing.

He chuckles...."Blue Orcs do not have the same mating rites as Humans do."

He explained calmly. "Me and my wife...partake of multiple partners." He said truthfully.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of." He added. "You wanted, as did I. We both partook in the pleasures of the flesh." He told her.

"This may not be easy to understand at first." He told her. "But rest assured, Lady Anya and many of my concubines would join in with us. You've done nothing wrong." He told her.

"So you have nothing to worry about. I'm sure Lady Anya would approve." He smiled at her. "You are quite handsome you know." He finally says to her. "But yeah my cultures allows for multiples mates...it's not easy to explain this sort of thing."

He smiles listening to her slang...he liked it.

"Don't worry about it you did not know." He says calmly and pulls her back against his body.

"Your more comfortable that way anyway." He says to her.

"Tell me about your old kingdom...what was it like before the fires that burned it?" He asks.

"Oh, it was beautiful!" Her eyes lit up as she began to explain the kingdom the gothic-style castle and beautiful gardens, the village people, the smell of fresh-baked bread in the morning. All of it. Bliss filled her body as she remembered her old home.

• Love
"All I ever knew before this kingdom and before the city me and Anya built...were the mines." He told her with an almost sense of longing. "This castle was not always mine."

"We took it from a dead enemy named Grendric. He was a Vampire who chose to target us." He explained.

"Many times I feel like just going back to the mines as a free man. But I know not many would welcome me as a Vampire Lord."

"But yeah I suppose it's a matter of perspective." He kisses her neck softly. "I'll keep you safe as I promised though."

"You have a far more interesting past than I do." He chuckled.

"We had to fight for our freedom." He says to her. "Maybe we never stopped fighting."

"But it's all right we all have different pasts and end up in each other's arms anyway." He tells her slyly.

He kisses the top of her head. "I would like to see your nation some day."