Completed Book Zero. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
She accepted his hand. “Mistress Anya explained the origin story of why you have your women collared. It’s an interestingly start. I think that it’s something a bit more base in nature.” She said with a grinning blush. “Not that I can blame you. I like the idea too.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
In much the way Velera always instructed Nosdyn...the same side of the coin flipped.

Nosdyn now became Ilia's instructor. He took her to the deeper parts of the library where the old books and scrolls were. "If you are to learn something, learn it correct my Ilia." He told her calmly.

One of the ancient books was dealing with regards to Vampire sorceries, and how their magics worked. By that point, Nosdyn had read and memorized every book in the library. All of them.

He was going to pass on the knowledge he had acquired.

He took out the volume on elemental magic he had read. "Vampire Sorcery functions not that differently from mortal's sorcery." Nosdyn began the lessons. "Our magic is fueled by the blood...there is always a price to pay for working sorcery you must always remember this Lady Ilia." He said calmly.

He read her the whole tome, lesson by lesson.

She listened intently. Always making sure that she absorbed the knowledge like a sponge. She was a good student, and eager to prove her worth. She was also sure to ask questions.

By the time the lesson was over she walked away wiser.

• Love
"I trust you." He suddenly said to Ilia. Binding their souls to one another.

He looked at her calmly. She was an eager student, and he admired her thirst for knowledge and old secrets...she was not that different that Nosdyn himself.

He showed her where the books dealing with sorcery all were. "Read and learn...as I have. I have read and cataloged every tome in this library." Nosdyn said. He knew some of it could be useful to him, and some of it was not. But it was all worthy knowledge.

He watched her reading the whole time they were safe in that library no sunlight would come harm them there. He had made certain all windows whatsoever that weren't blocked off...were.

When the sun began to rise she yawned widely. She shut the book but kept her finger in it’s page. “My lord, May I please be done for tonight. I enjoy learning, but I’d like to rest if I may.”

• Love
He nodded towards Ilia.

"You may retire. I envy you for being able to sleep you know." He smiled softly and went off into his castle so he went to go entertain himself in other ways that night.

In the night kingdom there were other pleasures to partake of and Nosdyn could not sleep...forever denied sleep.

So he would partake in all of his pleasures....

Being a Vampire Lord did have it's perks...

• Yay
Reactions: Velera
She nodded her thanks, and hugged him before leaving. “I’ll see you tomorrow night Master Nosdyn.”

These other pleasures were, of course, the other women in his coven that were so frequently bound to the walls or floors or bed a of them his citadel. And of course, their screams muffled by their gags, they were equally pleased by such activities.

• Love
He decided on venturing into the library's halls that night and seeing what pleasures would await him there.

He smiled softly seeing Lady Tia and several others.

"Good evening my dears." He greeted the scantily clad librarians.

He walked over towards Lady Tia and kissed her deeply in greeting.

• Yay
She ran her hand up his chest, “Do you want me to help you with your clothes? Or would you rather I keep my hands busy with my own clothes?”

• Love
He considered her question very carefully. "I'd much rather you be removing your clothing so we can take care of matters." He said calmly to her.

He kissed her deeply holding her close as they did so.

She obeyed, then she allowed her cuffs to attach to each other.

She was of course, in complete bliss. Once their lovemaking was done she asked, “Does Master require me to assist him elsewhere? Or would you rather I remain in this... position ~”

• Love
At that moment a guard came in and following him was a woman, Isabella they’d learn in just a moment. The bound, naked Tia glanced down at them.

“My lord, you have a visitor.”

• Love
"Ah greetings." Nosdyn nodded his head towards her.

He noticed immediately from her scent...she was a Vampire.

But not like his own children of Skotadi were.

She was part of a different tribe and clan.

He looked at the two women. "For what have you come to my castle?" Nosdyn wore purple leather clothing those days. He wanted to know why the guest had arrived.

Perhaps seeing asylum or something else he wondered.

The Vampire Lord licked his lips for a moment. He was working on various documentation...

Isabella rose her head slightly and spoke in a voice of roses. "Lady Isabella Evans of Northland land I am." She introduced herself a blank expression on her face although her hair looked wet and she had a bandage around her right forearm soaked with blood. "I've brought a gift. Hopefully, in return, I shall receive some hospitality. My kingdom has been burned down to a ghost of itself and I'm with anywhere to go." She un-parted her hands and held them open to reveal an amulet made of gold and embedded with jewels of sapphire diamonds and jade.

The blind Vampire could see the amulet glowed with power....

He nodded towards her. "You do not need to come with gifts Isabella. It is in my nature to help fellow folks in need." He said calmly. Lady Tia and several others were present. "However your gift is very appreciated." Nosdyn said calmly. "Keep that for now. I'd much rather just help for the sake of helping." The Vampire was originally a Blue Orc and retained that physical configuration.

He was also blind and wore a ceremonial red blindfold with Vampire marks on it.

He looked at the woman...she had an interesting heat signature about her person.

Lady Tia walks up to Nosdyn. "Shall I prepare a chamber for her?" She asked.

Nosdyn nodded no. "No I will accommodate her myself. Just stay vigilant in the meant time." He tell Lady Tia and he walks over to Lady Isabella. "Come with me, I will give you proper quarter here in my castle."

• Yay
Tia bowed her head respectfully. “I’ll make sure that the servants know she’s here. They’ll be sure to treat her well.” She then addressed Isabella. “I’m most sorry to hear about your home,” Then she looked at the bandage, and dropped to one knee to look at the injury. “We’ll need that fixed before anything else. I hope you aren’t too hurt.”

Isabella looked up a bit more. "Thy would be extremely thankful of you. Although why refuse my gift?" she says grabbing it by the chain and holding it up in the light from a candle that was lit on the wall. Isabella was a very airy and magical looking person the way she moved was like she had rehearsed it before agile and dance-like. "Who might you be?" she looks to the girl observing her injury on her arm and then the Blue Orc in front of her

• Love
"We don't need payments to help people." Nosdyn explained.

"But it is appreciated that you came with a gift. She is Lady Tia of my court. Your injury appears serious she is a better medic than I am." Nosdyn said. "My talents lay elsewhere." He explained to her.

"But yes, later on I can help you augment your amulet to better keep you safe, we have a artifice chamber here." Nosdyn said carefully as Lady Tia worked on her arm.

"I am also sorry to hear about your kingdom's loss. We also have lost a lot before we got to this position. When I set you in your own chamber you will have free access to all of our resources." Nosdyn told her.

"All I ask in exchange is abiding by our code and our people's laws." He said calmly which were very loose in nature for the nocturnal kingdom. Lady Tia worked to heal her injuries and patch her up.

"But of course." She agreed to follow the code. "It means so much that you accept to take me in. although my kingdom has been obliterated most of its people still remain standing. And we shall not fall" She bows to Nosdyn. "Lord Nosdyn I've been told you are?" she asked him very soft-spoken as she stands back up placing the amulet around her neck softly.

• Love
Lady Tia assisted her in healing process.

Nosdyn observed the two for a long moment. "I hope thats much better." He says to her calmly. He then considers the matter at hand. "You probably need to rest. I can imagine you must have journey far to get here. Let me guide you to your quarters." He nods towards Lady Tia, he would thank her properly later.

Nosdyn walks with Lady Isabella towards where the personal chambers were, he'd give her her own chambers. "It can't have been easy to loose so much like that." Nosdyn says to her casually.

What were the odds?

He paused a moment and turned around looking at her.

"You can't sleep either. I thought for the longest time it was just me." Nosdyn said to her, telling her he was also denied of sleep.

He sighed, that was a major relief to know he was not the only one.

"Since I was a boy...growing up in the mines. Medics never could tell me why." Nosdyn explained to here. "Here is a good chamber...very close by to my own personal master bedroom I share with Anya and Velera." He says calmly to her. "Will be nice to have someone around who can understand what not being able to sleep...does to one."