Completed Book Two. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
He watched and waited for their reaction and he looked towards the woman. "I am offering you the gift of immortality in exchange for all you've given us so far."

“We haven’t given you much Master, only thanks. And you offer me to be one of you. I don’t know what to say. Thank you Master. Thank you.” And so Anya bit her, then allowed her to drink some of her own blood. She turned into one of them.

She then presented her neck to him, so that she might be claimed.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
"The change is in constant flux." Nosdyn explained to Scylla.

"You will change different from how I change when Velera turned me." He clasped the collar around her.

"You will change differently from when I turned Lady Anya."

"But always in flux is the change." He says to her calmly. "You will acquire our thirst...and many skills and abilities unique to our people. But you will also acquire our strengths."

"You live with us, dine at our table and learn our code. You will be fine Lady Scylla. I ordain you one of us." He said to her calmly. "Welcome home."

• Love
Reactions: Ser Anya Kinniger
Home

The collar was cold, and slightly heavy. But it felt right. To Nosdyn, women belonged at the top. To his concubines, they belonged at their man’s feet. But no matter, she was his now, nd she’d serve him faithfully. Anya didn’t even need to tell her to pleasure him. Her lips were very busy that night.

• Love
He didn't sleep that night sleep never came.

But he felt well rested.

He had his arms wrapped around the three beauties.

He found for a moment that night when he thought of what The Mayor threatened at him. Your wife's leash in our hands... The thought chilled him and he stood up at that point and drank a phial of warm blood. He was skyclad.

He always went to his bed skyclad.

The vision tormented him...he looked at Lady Anya sleeping peacefully in the arms of their companions.

He couldn't envision so much harm falling to her...

He leaves the bed chamber that night and goes to his master library.

The thoughts troubled him and he needed counsel.

• Yay
Anya, Velera, Tia, Ilia, Scylla. All collared, all bound and all happy. They had each been thoroughly satisfied by that nights adventures, and rightfully so. Anya, being the one linked closest to Nosdyn, felt his disturbance and woke. She, naked and bound, shadowstepped into the library with him.

“Master? What troubles you?”

• Love
He looks her in the eyes at that point. "I love you." He tells her very seriously.

"Something that mayor said...troubled me the thoughts bother me so much. Everything me and you worked so hard to build." He paused for a moment. "We built all of this together."

"This is all yours and mine Anya." He says to her. "We built this together. There are those who would take everything away from us." He was crying really hard by that point.

"The Mayor represented those who would do us great harm Anya. Are we really doing the right thing here?" He finally asks of her.

"I've always accepted your counsel as law my love." He put his hands through her hair gently.

"But I need to know without a shadow of a doubt...are we doing the right thing here?" Leading a rebellion against an enemy who would take everything away.

She sat down with him, and said calmly. “We freed people from a life of slavery, gave them a home, and have fought to defend that freedom. That is a good thing. The people who seek to destroy it, they are the wicked ones and they are responsible for the suffering they cause, the same suffering we seek to end. Yes Nosdyn, we’re doing the right thing.”

She hugged him, though her arms were bound behind her, “now cast these heavy thoughts from your mind Nos. Relax.”

• Love
He nodded.

"I just...I don't know. I Just don't ever want them to win against us." Nosdyn said to her calmly. He ran his hand through her hair.

"We started that rebellion in the mines and maybe never stopped fighting."

He looked at her. "Now...." He unbinds her arms to give her free movement. "We have matters to take care of me and you."

"I just...I don't know. I Just don't ever want them to win against us." Nosdyn said to her calmly. He ran his hand through her hair.

"We started that rebellion in the mines and maybe never stopped fighting."

“Perhaps not, perhaps we never will. But nothing worth doing is easy, and this not being easy, definitely makes it worth doing.” She said kissing him as he ran his hand through her hair.

He looked at her. "Now...." He unbinds her arms to give her free movement. "We have matters to take care of me and you."

“The funding of the new religious sect?” She asked, bringing her hands in front of her.

• Love
The blind Vampire looks at his wife for a long moment and nods. "Yes we have to give them proper funding and help them as much as we can resources wise."

Nosdyn considered all that had transpired. "They did us a great service in filling in the gap and taking care of our poor."

He continued.

He hugged her closely. "I'm sorry if I worried you it has just been a lot on my mind." He told her truthfully, she could read his thoughts anyway.

The blind Vampire looks at his wife for a long moment and nods. "Yes we have to give them proper funding and help them as much as we can resources wise."

"They're our people Nosdyn. They'll be taken care of."

He hugged her closely. "I'm sorry if I worried you it has just been a lot on my mind." He told her truthfully, she could read his thoughts anyway.

She hugged him back, "it's no issue sir."

• Love
Nosdyn nodded in her embrace, massaging her lower back softly.

"I know I just worry is all my love." He says calmly to her.

"Thank you for talking to me about this matter, it was weighing on my heart and soul." He says calmly to her. "Scylla will be a potent ally and I as you know I am hesitant to turn others myself after you. Ideally I would like you to be my only child." He says to her romantically.

He played with her hair gently and embraced her for many hours...they were simply a couple being there for one another.

He looks at her calmly. "You know...we should attempt to forge new alliances." He says to her quietly. "Considering all that has happened we can do with more connections and more allies."

Nosdyn nodded in her embrace, massaging her lower back softly.

"I know I just worry is all my love." He says calmly to her.

"Thank you for talking to me about this matter, it was weighing on my heart and soul." He says calmly to her. "Scylla will be a potent ally and I as you know I am hesitant to turn others myself after you. Ideally I would like you to be my only child." He says to her romantically.

She hummed contently. “I’m a little worried about her Nos. She doesn’t seem the type to betray us like Morgana did, but I still can’t help but worry about that. Keep an eye on her Nos, an ally she may be, but I’m still not quite comfortable.”

He looks at her calmly. "You know...we should attempt to forge new alliances." He says to her quietly. "Considering all that has happened we can do with more connections and more allies."

“Indeed. And if you ask me, Velera would be the best option asa diplomat, since she’s so enjoyable behind closed doors.”

• Love
"I agree." He tells Anya calmly.

"She would be a very good choice for this project but we have to expand our allies and carefully decide things from there. No more Lord Grendrics coming at us from the side." He sighed. "But yeah I think Velera would be a good choice. I will keep a close eye on Scylla as you suggest." He kisses his wife softly.

"I also don't want to be caught off guard anymore. We have a son to protect now, it is no longer just about us."

He chuckled at her observations.

"I can't help it sometimes...it's just my nature." He says to her honestly.

"But yeah we have to find more allies for our cause the religious sect is a step in the right direction. Taking over our city was probably for the best too we'll make more allies in that area too."

"We have to expand our influence now." He explains.

He chuckled at her observations.

"I can't help it sometimes...it's just my nature." He says to her honestly.

"But yeah we have to find more allies for our cause the religious sect is a step in the right direction. Taking over our city was probably for the best too we'll make more allies in that area too."

"We have to expand our influence now." He explains.

“Well said Master, well said.” She told him, wiggling her butt into his lap to get comfy. “We’ll need to send more than just Velera if we seek more allies.

• Love
He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close.

"I have also been looking into expanding our influence myself." He said casually. "In between all of us using our skills properly we will find suitable allies."

He sighed holding her close. "Someday...I'd like to go back to mining getting the itch so they say. But we can wait until things have calmed down once more." He says to her.

"I kept my best mining pick."

• Yay
Anya giggled. “Getting nostalgic are we? Well, you may return to the mines but don’t forget that you run a kingdom now, I doubt it’ll be permanent unless you want to hand your position down to Conrad, in which case, we your women will follow you. And Conrad will build up the kingdom Andy collect some women’s of his own, hopefully the collaring tradition will follow through with him.”

In truth, the teenaged Conrad, trained in combat by both his parents and taught basic magic by his stepmothers, and very attractive thanks to the nature of their strain of vampirism, already had a woman or two, unofficially and he hadn’t told them yet, but they knew. And they were very much like Nosdyn’s own women, willing slaves and pets to him. Conrad had grown.

• Love
He'd watched their son progress but said very little about it. Their son could make his own decisions he would have been a man by their people's standards since he was sixteen.

He listened to what Anya said. "I will not leave no. You can count on that. I was just saying I missed that life is all. But later on a trip once in a while to the mines might be a welcome change of pace."

He listened to what Anya said. "I will not leave no. You can count on that. I was just saying I missed that life is all. But later on a trip once in a while to the mines might be a welcome change of pace."

“I guess it makes some sense. I don’t understand it, but that’s your decision.” She said resting her head on his shoulder. “Nos? What would you think of having another child?”

• Love
He was thrilled by the idea. He hugs her closely.

"Our Conrad has grown up very well...so yeah another would be a boon for both of us." He says to her calmly. He kisses the top of her head gently. "Once you are ready we can try." He tells her with confidence.

He looks at his wife calmly for a moment.

His eyes are hidden so it is always difficult to read his emotions...but he is happy. He leans forward and kisses her deeply. "Here is as good a place as any." He says with a smile as he kisses her with hunger...

His hands are placed on the small of her back as they kiss.