Completed Book Two. Nosdyn Saga.

• Thread starter Deleted member 2578
  • Start date
"Yeah...those loyal to us will be rewarded. I think the trial is in a week's time we should attend it in it's duration." He said calmly.

"And Anya I am sorry to have worried you thank you for understanding why I have felt this way." He kissed her deeply. "I just...I just want to do right my love. In this messed up world."

"How is Lady Ellsa doing by the way?" He asked of the newcomer to their ranks. "She was very traumatized and it's difficult to talk with her but I tried to reach her." Nosdyn said calmly.

"We go the night before the trial. That's the best approach here. We must abide by what their laws dictate now but I will be certain to completely take over power at this point...they also need help. Our people need help." He said calmly. He walked with Anya towards Lady Ellsa's chamber, he made sure they were feeding her with nourishing food...and the like.

"How do you feel tonight Lady Ellsa?" He asked her with a soft smile.

"Yeah...those loyal to us will be rewarded. I think the trial is in a week's time we should attend it in it's duration." He said calmly.

“Then That is when we enter the city.”

"And Anya I am sorry to have worried you thank you for understanding why I have felt this way." He kissed her deeply. "I just...I just want to do right my love. In this messed up world."

“I know my love, I know you want justice and truth.” She said returning to her knees in front of him.

"How is Lady Ellsa doing by the way?" He asked of the newcomer to their ranks. "She was very traumatized and it's difficult to talk with her but I tried to reach her." Nosdyn said calmly.

“She’s, better. She won’t talk much, and still hides in the corner of the room when we come in. But she’s more willing to be coaxed out and is eating better. She won’t address anyone as anything other than Master or Mistress, and the guards frighten her more than anything.”

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 2578
Nosdyn saw her heat signature in the corner of her bedroom he took a chair and sat in front of her.

He nodded towards Lady Anya to close the door and lock it keeping them inside that night with her.

He looked at Ellsa calmly. "I'm here tonight." He began. "I want you to see we mean you no harm." He motioned for Anya. "We were both like you once we fought The Empire and never stopped fighting them." He told Ellsa.

"Maybe...maybe our battles will never stop." He explained. "I feel I owe you an apology." He told her calmly. "I just wanted to rescue you and did not stop to consider what you might think." He explained.

"But you're here now, we can take all the time you need to recover." He said calmly and noticed her food was partially eaten by her. He took the tray and sat down in front of her. He really was a good man at heart. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

“No thank you Master. I’ve already eaten.” She said softly, shrinking a bit further back.

Anya dropped to her knees beside her, “Ellsa. Please. We aren’t your owners, nor do we intend to control you. Please let us in Ellsa, so that we can help you.”

Ellsa shrunk just a bit further back, then after Anya offered her a hand, she took it and slowly came forward a little bit. She then said softly, “thank you, Mistress, for your kindness.”

She looked at Nosdyn. “Do you want something from me Master? What do you want me to do?”

• Love
At that point...seeing her reactions seeing how she behaved and knowing there were others like her....

He cried before the two women.

"They did this to hurt us Anya they've been doing it before us and will continue to do it after." He allowed himself a chance to cry. "I just want you to see you're safe here. I know it's hard because of what they must have done to you." Nosdyn said, but he was crying.

That damned mayor...and his ilk.

He would make them all pay.

He looked at Lady Ellsa. "Just rest for now Ellsa I will return periodically to make sure you are well. For what it's worth I am sorry. I'm so sorry this has occurred." He said to her. And stood up, looking at Anya. They are all going to pay...for what they've done here. He mentally thought to his wife.

The eve of the trial...

He was prepared and he looked at Lady Anya. "We shouldn't be late we have to all oversee this situation now." He was preparing to shadow step with himself and Lady Anya.

It wasn’t jut Anya, it was also their elite guard. Cloaked in black with black steel armor and all carrying messer swords. They were to shadowstep into the city, and oversee the judgment and the carrying out of that judgment. Ellsa was recovering, very slowly, but recovering. And they’d help her to recover and her people. And once the judgement was passed and the city was brought under their direct command, they’d hunt the slavers, and put them in the prisons for life, at least until they killed them.

• Love
The trial left him on edge....but he knew what had to be done.

The slavers who were in the city were dealt with...

The trial went off without incident and Nosdyn himself served to execute The Mayor who sat in defiance and attempted to deny all wrong doing. The man sickened Nosdyn but was their own laws that did the mayor in.

Nosdyn placed himself in charged of a ruling body in the city comprised of both men and women loyal to his cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
The trial went off without incident and Nosdyn himself served to execute The Mayor who sat in defiance and attempted to deny all wrong doing. The man sickened Nosdyn but was their own laws that did the mayor in.

Nosdyn placed himself in charged of a ruling body in the city comprised of both men and women loyal to his cause.

Again...He'd spared the cult.

The people hailed him as lord when he took power. And when he cleaned up the streets of crime and put the slavers to death, and freed their captives, the people hailed him as hero. He had their full support, and they knew they had his protection. And the cultists realized that they were in no danger, as they had done no harm so she went to them clad in black.

3F5C6336-E5AB-4E41-B251-8B0DD489969C.jpeg

“Lord Nosdyn?” She said peeking in. “Lord Nosdyn May I enter?”

(We're proceeding forward without the cult thanks for understanding and again my bad.)

He sat in silence...many thoughts carefully passed his mind.

He mainly thought of the corrupt mayor and how he fell at the hands of their own laws.

He felt a little overwhelmed of late but he meditated on the situations at hand.

Trying to be certain that he'd made as correct group of decisions as possible.

He looked at the moon for a moment.

He listened to the silence of the chamber and decided to shadow step back home since there was no further need to be in the city at that point the mayor and the slavers had been defeated.

(Aw, I actually liked the idea.)

The priestess, receiving no answer, closed the door and left. Maybe he’d be in the following day. She came face to face with Anya. She stood aside, and the priestess bowed in thanks and left. Anya looked at the hooded soldier by the door, “follow her, and don’t be seen.”

The soldier saluted, and zipped off soundless as a shadow. And Anya entered the study.
“Lord Nosdyn. I have a few things to report. The guard has been fully revamped, their equipment standardized and issued. The people a quite pleased as of right now, and the courts are very busy. As far as your relief policy is going, many of the poor have been given jobs and the bunkhouse is almost complete.”

She sat on the other side of the desk. “And a woman was here. No one in the government, and she looked like she had come for something but didn’t get it. Do you know who this may be?”

• Love
Nosdyn listened to the reports. "I will meet with her later on...I believe I might know who this woman is." He was referring to the cult that rose up that mainly affected the poor and impoverished.

But Nodyn had been preoccupied with other matters...which was true. "I will arrange a meeting with them on the morrow's eve." He said calmly to Lady Anya.

The transition of power went smoothly. Nosdyn put himself in charged as an acting leader. Maybe as it was always meant to be.

He never wanted to be a conqueror.

End of the day he was always first and foremost a miner...he always wanted to go back to that but so far never could...too many things got in the way.

He listened to Anya's report and took her counsel to heart. "This woman, I will speak to her as soon as possible I promise." He told her calmly.

There were many matters to go over and he made sure he went over all of it with Anya.

After delivering her report, Anya bowed and left the study. “Velera’s already in position, as are the rest of your women, my lord. We’ll be ready for you when you decide to come to bed. Don’t stay up too late Master, even you need rest.”

• Love
Nosdyn carefully listened. "I won't be long there's a matter I have to take care of first."

He tells Anya calmly, he knew who the representative was that wished to speak to him.

He could pin point her by her scent at that point and he did so...the cult's base was in the poor district of their city as they had suspected.

Strangely enough the cult never took up arms against the children of Skotadi.

The women who were in charged of the cult bowed to Nosdyn and that caught the blind Vampire lord off guard.

He nodded towards the women. "I have been summoned to speak with your leader." Nosdyn said politely.

They motioned for him to enter.

The High Priestess from before was surprised when he came in and quickly bowed. “Lord Nosdyn. I didn’t expect you... here. Is something wrong?”

She had gone to see him, but summons were never made. She was suddenly worried that she had done something she shouldn’t have and gotten her people put into bad light.

• Love
"I came to apologize about earlier...we had a difficult battle and I was not in my right frame of mind to see guests." He looked at her calmly.

"You've done well to place women in charged of your group here. I approve sincerely." He said to her.

"I meant to compliment you for taking care of the poor in my absence. I have a guest in my castle that was a...slave to the former Mayor." Nosdyn explained. "She did not have a name until I named her after the late Lady Ellsa. No harm will become of her in my castle. But I must ask...how bad is it with them now...are they all treated this way in The Empire now?" Nosdyn had to know what they were all dealing with.

"I came to apologize about earlier...we had a difficult battle and I was not in my right frame of mind to see guests." He looked at her calmly.

"You've done well to place women in charged of your group here. I approve sincerely." He said to her.

“It’s no trouble really. I understand completely how busy you are.” She said hurriedly.

“Women aren’t ‘in charge’ per se.” She said nervously. “But rather they’re put in front of things while the men handle the more imperative tasks. They form the workforce and largely dictate what the women who organize it are allowed to do. It’s a balance really. But thank you for your approval, my Lord.”

"I meant to compliment you for taking care of the poor in my absence. I have a guest in my castle that was a...slave to the former Mayor." Nosdyn explained. "She did not have a name until I named her after the late Lady Ellsa. No harm will become of her in my castle. But I must ask...how bad is it with them now...are they all treated this way in The Empire now?" Nosdyn had to know what they were all dealing with.

She listened closely and thought. “After your cleaning up of the city, they’ve been liberated for the most part. We’re trying to help them readjust but there isn’t much we can do. We can only shelter them and give them community but not much more.”

• Love
It pained him to hear that a group of his people had been so wrongly treated.

"I thank you." Nosdyn said casually. "Continue your operations with your group here. Maybe somenight when things are a little lest hectic I shall seek tutelage from you." Nosdyn offered up the suggestion given that he never had a true religion of his own.

He watched her calmly as they spoke about a great many things. "Consider me interested in your studies...in your group. If you need proper funding you let me know."

He nodded towards the woman.

"Yes you may speak freely always. I appreciate that you came by I just was in no frame of mind to receive guests but matters have been clarified." He says truthfully to her.

"But I digress. Do share why you sought to contact me please." He asked of her.

She blushed and looked down. “The council of priests had agreed on this. That as thanks for your acceptance and tolerance of our existence, and your understanding of our vulnerability, we would thank you. And as an offering of thanks they sent... well... me. I agreed to be offered to you as thanks. So, as far as my people are concerned, I’m yours.”

She knelt down in front of him, her wrists crossed in front of her on her lap. “Can you accept this?”

• Love
Nosdyn looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes...I accept the offer." He says to her calmly. "Though that kneeling, we can save for our bedroom." He says slyly. "What's your name by the way?" He asks of her. He walked over towards her and helped her stand up.

Nosdyn looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes...I accept the offer." He says to her calmly. "Though that kneeling, we can save for our bedroom." He says slyly. "What's your name by the way?" He asks of her. He walked over towards her and helped her stand up.

She sighed, relieved. The offer had been accepted. “Thank you my lord, or Master I should be saying. My people will be most glad.”

She stood up with him. And she followed him back to his home and bedroom, where the rest of his women waited for him in compromising positions.

• Love
He looked at the woman and then from Velera to his wife Anya.

"This woman represents the religious sect we've been keeping our eyes on." Nosdyn told Velera and Anya...no secrets. He looked at the beautiful woman. "Now...I have accepted an alliance with your group. If you seek a place to stay with us you are most welcome to."

He looks to Lady Anya. "She needs proper funding for her group too I am interested in studying her ways."

The woman was nervous, and she introduced herself as Scylla (pronounced sill-a) and that she had been offered to Nosdyn as thanks. So Anya, ever the cheeky and seductive one, was beside her in a second. “Offered to him you say? Well then. It seems you’re missing a very important piece of your wardrobe.”

Scylla looked at her, she had been expecting this, “and what might that be Mistress Anya?”

“She already knows her manners. Good.” She said summoning a steel collar. “Do you want to put it on yourself or would you rather have me or Nosdyn put it on you?”

“Can Master Nosdyn Do it please?” She asked politely.

Before she could blink, she was on her knees, facing Nosdyn, with her hands bound firmly behind her. “If he so chooses.”

• Love
He held the collar in his hand as she sat there before him in such a compromising position.

Thoughts of when he first met Velera were present in his mind.

He looks at Lady Anya for a moment. "Turn her." He says calmly. "Ill place the collar on after. You deserve a better child than Lady Morgana was for us." He smiled to his wife offering Scylla as a gift to them all.

He would have done it himself...but Anya and Xella could only claim that honour.

He was always hesitant to turn people himself.

Thoughts of Lady Ellsa's death cross his mind.

He watched and waited for their reaction and he looked towards the woman. "I am offering you the gift of immortality in exchange for all you've given us so far."