Completed Blackstone Deep

Syvis giggled some more. "I'm never naughty." she tried a serious tone but to no avail.

"Now come show me something else I wouldn't mind." She demanded just to rile him up a little. She was a woman in need couldn't he see. She wanted to enjoy him as much as possible before they were on the road again. She cocked an eyebrow "Hurry up now."

"As you wish pet." He said evilly.

As she had the time before, she'd wake up the following morning very, very sore. He'd be dressed, as before, and she'd be mostly free, save for her arms, those were still boxtied and the collar still looped her neck.

"Sleep well pet?" He asked, his evil voice still there.

• Bless
Reactions: Syvis
Syvis woke up with a feline like smile. It was a comfy bed she'd give the inn that. She felt cold emptiness beside her and figured her man must be up and about. She'd likely get bored if she didn't have to sleep and had to wait on a dead asleep Syvis to wake up.

"Very. I used a lot of energy." Syvis said half asleep and grinning. She felt her arms in the familiar tightness, and she wriggled about some. "Intend on joining me again?" She gave him a she-devil gaze matched with a flirtatious tone, "Or may I get dressed love?" Syvis was sore everywhere and was physically unsure she could handle going again yet she was sure it was worth it if Conrad wanted it.

"Perks of working me to exhaustion is I had the best sleep I've had in what seems like ages." Syvis told him with a big grin. "You'll have to help me with my..." she paused and bit her lower lip a little before continuing "sleep. I'll take help every night." Syvis said stretching her legs a little.

• Devil
Reactions: Conrad
"Very. I used a lot of energy." Syvis said half asleep and grinning.

"I'm glad. And I have to say, I'm surprised how much energy you seem to use when you can't move." He said back, pulling the cheek plates of his burgonet closed, before strapping on the falling buffe.

She felt her arms in the familiar tightness, and she wriggled about some. "Intend on joining me again?" She gave him a she-devil gaze matched with a flirtatious tone, "Or may I get dressed love?"

"I don't know. I think I'll let you roundabout the town naked today." He teased as he began undoing the cord. "Yes you may get dressed."

"Perks of working me to exhaustion is I had the best sleep I've had in what seems like ages." Syvis told him with a big grin. "You'll have to help me with my..." she paused and bit her lower lip a little before continuing "sleep. I'll take help every night." Syvis said stretching her legs a little.

She stretched her leg out and he landed a smack on her exposed thigh. "I'd be happy to help you with your sleep Kitten~"

Once she was dressed they exited the inn and mounted Smoke to leave. But before they left, he asked one of the locals how to get to the Crobhear Stone, and they gave them directions.

So they were on their way again. "So when do you think we'll find some bandits. I know we escaped a few days ago but I'm itching for some action."

She got dressed relatively quickly for Conrad's sake. She figured he'd whine if she took too long just to ride all day again. She had got her blushing semi under control as he thwacked her thigh.

Syvis laughed "More action? Sir we've no weapons and I've armour of no sorts. Plus you've made me sore. I'd watch you and your action." She knew that was a lie she personally found raiding bandits as a way to keep her honed skills up to date. As much as Syvis hated it she'd likely be able to get in and cause some damage and steal some weapons off the bandits. She also had to admit the supplies wouldn't go unneeded. "Screw it. If we run across some bandits or their hideouts we'll have some fun, a tango of steel if you will." She figured they'd be in the right area to run into a bandit hideout.

She winced as she thought of her bruised shin from their previous escape and how much it was going to hate her upon the event of the duo stumbling upon a bandit hideout. Plus a bandit would serve as a good snack for Conrad and she was unsure if he ate while she slept and he had to be getting hungry if she saw a pretty thing she'd keep her alive for Conrad. Syvis didn't want the guy she was romantically involved with drinking from someone disgusting, she viewed it as say the presentation of a steak on the plate.

• Bless
Syvis laughed "More action? Sir we've no weapons and I've armour of no sorts. Plus you've made me sore. I'd watch you and your action."

"On the contrary, you have a dagger, and I took the sword from the Dragoon we killed. We're armed, and besides, it's just to keep myself well-oiled for a fight." He said to her, patting the sword at his hip.

"Screw it. If we run across some bandits or their hideouts we'll have some fun, a tango of steel if you will." She figured they'd be in the right area to run into a bandit hideout.

He smiled, "you needn't be involved, and maybe if we find one we'll camp a ways away and I'll raid it once you're unconscious."

It was usually the right area for a bandit hideout if you were on a road of any kind. What his main concern was was his source of food. Where it came from didn't matter too much but his vampiric nature came with certain preferences. Most male vampires, if not all, of his strain preferred women, the exact details varied but the vast majority of vampires of his strain preferred the opposite sex.

Besides, on top of having a good source, it was another source of work. And if Syvis felt particularly aggressive, she'd provide some entertainment for the both of them.

• Sip
"You know you aren't the only murder machine on this horse right? You're just genetically blessed love." Syvis said laughing, she enjoyed teasing him. "Some couples read together we can just be the couple that raids various bandit hideouts." She let out more laughs.

"Plus where there's bandits, there's coin and I do love me some coin." Syvis said in a power hungry voice. No she didn't technically need more coin, she was sitting pretty but you don't keep money by spending it and extras didn't hurt.

Syvis sniffed the air. "Fire. Looks like we might meet your little friends soon." She said half hushed, pulling at Smoke's mane to get him to slow. "We aren't putting my baby at risk." Syvis told him sternly sliding off the side of smoke. If they were to raid bandits they'd keep smoke out of it and safe. Smoke didn't choose this life.

Last edited:
  • Bless
"You know you aren't the only murder machine on this horse right? You're just genetically blessed love." Syvis said laughing, she enjoyed teasing him. "Some couples read together we can just be the coupled that raids various bandit hideouts." She let out more laughs.

"I know, I'm just the only one between us who enjoys it." He said with a grin. But his mind was swiftly changed by what she said next. He smirked, "why, do you want to have more than one pet, Kitten? That can be arranged if you want."

"Plus where there's bandits, there's coin and I do love me some coin." Syvis said in a power hungry voice. No she didn't technically need more coin, she was sitting pretty but you don't keep money by spending it and extras didn't hurt.

"Fair enough."

Syvis sniffed the air. "Fire. Looks like we might meet your little friends soon." She said half hushed, pulling at Smoke's mane to get him to slow. "We aren't putting my baby at risk." Syvis told him sternly sliding off the side of smoke. If they were to raid bandits they'd keep smoke out of it and safe. Smoke didn't choose this life.

He dismounted as she did and said, "alright, let's put him somewhere safe, and we can go get ourselves an adventure. It'll let you stretch your sore body out too."

„I don’t have to eat more then one. Yet I understand if you want more then one, like a steak or a pork steak you need some variety in your diet or I fear you’ll get bored.“ Syvis said genuinely. Honestly she hadn’t expected herself to be so relaxed with vampirism but one surprises themselves daily.

She looked at Conrad happily „Thank you for letting me keep him out of harms way.“ her smile turned into a smirk as Syvis smiled „Yes riding does make one sore. A stretch would do me some good.“ She left riding as an open ended statement on purpose just to see how he took it. Yet she was mostly sure Conrad would run with it in a dirty way.

(I’m drinking because New Years if I misspell a couple words my apologies!)

(I’m drinking because New Years if I misspell a couple words my apologies!)

(It's no issue. All it took to knock me off my feet was two glasses of wine XD)

„I don’t have to eat more then one. Yet I understand if you want more then one, like a steak or a pork steak you need some variety in your diet or I fear you’ll get bored.“ Syvis said genuinely. Honestly she hadn’t expected herself to be so relaxed with vampirism but one surprises themselves daily.

"Your understanding warms my cold heart." He said with a jovial but sincere bow. "So off we go, for fun, glory, gold and snacks!"

She looked at Conrad happily „Thank you for letting me keep him out of harms way.“

"It's no problem truly, I don't want him dead any more than you do. That and he's our ride, so we kind of need him."

her smile turned into a smirk as Syvis smiled „Yes riding does make one sore. A stretch would do me some good.“ She left riding as an open ended statement on purpose just to see how he took it. Yet she was mostly sure Conrad would run with it in a dirty way.

She was right, he'd run with it a dirty way, mostly because he loved keeping her face as red as possible. "Oh does it now. Well then, remind me to slow down the next time we're stretching.

Syvis' face went red as she skipped ran in front of him. "Ready to fuck some shit up?" She let out with a mischievous grin over her shoulder. She was trying to act spry but her muscles ached despite her best efforts.

Syvis' pace slowed as she approached the compound where the smoke was billowing out of. "Who's going first you or me?" She whispered out to Conrad half crouched like a cat ready to pounce. Her ears pricked observing sounds, there didn't seem to be many bandits in total that she saw or heard.

Syvis grabbed her dagger and positioned it in her hands sideways with the blade out. Knife work was like a dance, elegant yet lethal and well Syvis was well versed in the art of the knife dance.

• Devil
Syvis' face went red as she skipped ran in front of him. "Ready to fuck some shit up?" She let out with a mischievous grin over her shoulder. She was trying to act spry but her muscles ached despite her best efforts.

"Ready for a slaughtering." He replied.

Syvis' pace slowed as she approached the compound where the smoke was billowing out of. "Who's going first you or me?"

"I'm not going to risk you getting hurt pet. I go first, you follow in after." He said giving her a pat on the shoulder. "Cause if you do get hurt, I'll have to tie you up someplace safe next time."

He drew his sword and crept forward a ways before emerging from the bushes. His sword at the ready he walked into the camp. "Hello? Anyone home?"

• Yay
Syvis thought Conrad wanting to keep her safe was adorable. So she sat watching him go into the compound. He had a cute butt she had to admit.

She listened to his distant greetings to the bandits and decided to advance. Growing up in the forrest helped her as she sprinted like a deer running from a wolf through the brush. She stood stoically like a statue watching Conrad, no one had seen nor heard her yet so she’d wait a little before coming in. Plus she’d never actually seen Conrad fight before and the sight of that intrigued her.

• Sip
The bandits didn't take too kindly to him interrupting them. All drew their weapons, mostly axes and clubs, a couple spears and a couple swords. None had better armour than a simple mail hauberk, most only had gambeson. It was disgraceful really.

His own sword flew, the first bandit bringing their sword up and around, so he lifted his own to block while at the same time stepping forward and driving the tip of his blade into the man's throat. Simple and effective.

A few others came for him, mostly he stabbed them, since that was the best way to get through any armour really. The narrow tip of his tapered sword let him force the rings of mail apart with some minor effort, and gambeson did nothing measurable to stop his sword.

Three more fell, there were twelve left. And she was in the perfect position to flank them.

• Popcorn
Syvis watched until she saw her chance and advanced behind the remaining 12 for a surprise attack. The gambeson was easy to stab through but her issue would be drawing her dagger out with minimal resistance. Fast movements. She burst through the brush behind lifting her left leg up to kick one in the ear. Nothing but a stun. As he reached up to grab his ear and turn around she grabbed his forearm swinging her body around slicing his jugular and in one semi-fluid movement the bandit dropped. At this point the remaining eleven bandits were pissed but she'd wait for them to advance.

One beefy one with a club came running at her and she bounced out the way as he lugged the club into the ground leaving his neck open. She took the opportunity of him being semi-bent over and launched her dagger into where she estimated his brain stem and spinal cord met up. If she succeeded in where she stabbed the sluggish boar it'd cause an internal decapitation. As she withdrew her dagger from his neck and turned to meet the next she heard the familiar thunk of a body fall. She figured she'd shown off enough and just went for a javelin throw into the advancing bandit's head.

She walked forward calmly and grabbed her dagger as she went down. Syvis had to reef a little to get the blasted thing out and in doing so got some blood spewn at her. "Disgusting" Syvis mumbled before retreating by Conrad's side. Her ears pricked as she heard one of the remaining ten try and abush her and she whipped around in time to dodge another club, they were such slow weapons. She held her dagger up and figured the bandit would use their own momentum on the fall to impale themselves and it'd be less work for her. As she felt the pressure fall down onto the dagger she pushed up on their forehead flinging the body up and off her blade.

"I do believe it's your turn to show off love." Syvis giggled wiping some blood off her cheek as she prepared her body for the remaining nine and their advances.

• Popcorn
"I do believe it's your turn to show off love." Syvis giggled wiping some blood off her cheek as she prepared her body for the remaining nine and their advances.

"Impressive pet." He said gleefully.

The clubs were a little less rudimentary than one would think. Short and thick staffs with a single spike at the top so that it could also be used as a spear, goedendags they were called.

So he took off, his sword flashing evilly as he charged forward. He wasn't too worried, his armour was strong and would keep him alive. But only if necessary.

So he cut through a fourth, impaled a fifth and broke the neck of a sixth. Three left. He let his sword rest on his shoulder and looked over the three remaining bandits.

"You want these three Kitten?"

• Bless
Syvis' face was a little shocked he had just annihilated those people, her fancy tricks had nothing on that. She composed herself until she saw a young bandit girl kill two imprison one she thought as she sprinted forward and spider monkied on to the back of a larger male bandit. He of course freaked out and threw himself down crushing Syvis. She let out a constricted laugh before grunting "Fucking bastard." She stabbed him repeatedly in his neck until it was a bloody mess. She saw one trying to trap her and despite being in a little pain she threw her dagger again and rolled out from the fat bandit on top of her. As she clawed her way up she saw her mark had hit. She didn't need a blade for this next part she figured.

Syvis sprinted forward despite already being out of breath before she leg swept the young bandit girl, the girl fell down winded and Syvis straddled her and let a hard fist collide with the girl's temple. She stood up and looked down at the small knocked out girl beneath her. "God this one had practically no fight." Syvis said aloud before she turned around covered in dirt and blood and slightly winded. "Dinner's served my love!" Syvis said with a happy smile.

Syvis walked back to get her dagger out the chest of the bandit as well as look at the damage she inflicted on the one that crushed her. His neck was nothing but severed flesh and a pool of blood, she had to have stabbed him at least twenty times she figured. Syvis let out a low whistle "I knew I was mad but I didn't think I was that mad."

• Devil
He took a step forward when he saw her get crushed by a bandit but her violent retaliation made him grin, and he stood back to watch the show. She was an impressive fighter for someone so small.

Syvis said aloud before she turned around covered in dirt and blood and slightly winded. "Dinner's served my love!" Syvis said with a happy smile.

He grinned back at her. "Why thank you Kitten, your cooking smells exquisite."

Then his eyes landed on the young woman, nineteen years old he'd guess. Red hair, a few freckles on a pale face. She was a beauty. He looked at Syvis and said, "you really do have an eye for them don't you."

He ripped some cloth from the girl's shirt, then ripped that into two strips, one he wadded up into a ball, the other he used to tie around her head to keep her gagged. He took the cuffs from the prison and locked her hands behind her. Then he hefted her over his shoulder.

"I'll take her elsewhere to eat. Help yourself to anything you fancy."

Syvis grinned at his comment and gave him a curt nod as he took his dinner elsewhere. "Be safe!" She called out after him. Last thing she needed was him dying.

She proceeded to look around for chests or anything of the sorts until she found what she was looking for; a large chest. She walked towards it and saw it was locked she frowned normally she'd pick the lock but frankly she didn't care the chest was wood. She grabbed a club out of a bandit's dead hand and whacked the chest with all of her might until there was a splintered hole in the top. Out of breath she dug around and felt around for loot. There was a few coin bags that she took and slid into her boot and a pretty pink gem stone. "Not bad at all" Syvis mused before she went about looting bodies. Syvis found a new dagger, it was simple just steel with an antler handle but it was sharp and she replaced the other dagger with it. In the end she walked away a richer woman.

Syvis sat down on a log bench and poked at the dying fire. The bandit's had what looked like wild boar on the spit and she took a leg. She'd eat what she wanted and burn the rest. For bandit's their cooking actually wasn't horrible. She sat and waited for Conrad to return with her hand resting on her dagger.

• Devil
"Be safe!" She called out after him.

"You too!" He called back.

He took her some twenty meters away from the camp, set his meal down, and sank his fangs into her artery. The initial pain was enough to wake her up, but before she could scream the dopamine in his saliva entered her bloodstream, and instead of screaming in pain, she howled with euphoria. The gag helped muffle it, but it was still audible.

After a few moments of drinking he stopped and she was left panting, dizzy from the sudden wake-up and the loss of blood but otherwise fine.

He was done, and he decided to go back. He hefted her over his shoulder like before, and walked back to find Syvis eating.

"Find anything you like Pet?" He asked, setting the captive woman down.

He grabbed the belt from one of the dead bandits, took a dagger and began to work on it. He shortened it quite a bit, and drilled a few extra holes. Once he was done he had a simple but neat collar in his hands.

"Do you want to put it on her, or shall I?" He asked her.

• Bless
She had heard the moans in the distance but Conrad did the best he could so she wouldn't mention it.

"Yes yes!" Syvis exclaimed pulling two coin pouches out of her brassiere and two more out of her boot, and the pretty pink gem out of her other boot. "We've loot!" She walked over and sat on his lap as he worked on the collar.

"I've got it, sit and be toasty" Syvis said as she grabbed the collar out of his hand gently and gave him a kiss. She walked over and crouched down to the red haired girl placing the collar around her neck. Syvis did all the formalities of asking if it was too tight or if it pinched the girl. When all of her questions were answered with meek "No"s Syvis patted her neck with a clean piece of fabric then offered the girl a piece of boar meat. Syvis walked back to her spot on Conrad's lap.

"We should get Smoke soon love." She told him with a pat on his cheek and a tender kiss afterwards.

"I've got it, sit and be toasty"

Oh she'd be punished for that. He thought evilly. He didn't have a whip or riding crop just yet, but he intended to get one soon. She'd just have to deal with hand spankings for now.

She walked over and crouched down to the red haired girl placing the collar around her neck. Syvis did all the formalities of asking if it was too tight or if it pinched the girl. When all of her questions were answered with meek "No"s Syvis patted her neck with a clean piece of fabric then offered the girl a piece of boar meat. Syvis walked back to her spot on Conrad's lap.

The girl was still gagged, so her answers were muffled to some extent, but as before, were still audible. It was impossible to completely silence someone, at least by gagging them, so they'd have to deal with her muffled moans.

The collar was fitted and Syvis returned to his lap, he took hold of her by her butt with one hand while the second reached up and hooked her collar to pull her in for the kiss she offered.

"I'll go get the horse. You two girls stay here, and have fun." He said with a wink. "When were in Alliria I'll get you two some proper garments befitting your... situation."

His tease was punctuated by a spank before he set her down and stood up. "I'll be back before long."

• Dab
Syvis' face deepened at his wink she truthfully didn't think she'd ever get it under control. "Be quick." She mumbled in one of her flustered stupors once again. She jumped a little as she felt a now familiar thwack on her butt. She watched as Conrad walked away before going to sit next to the muffled girl pulling the gag up out of her mouth.

"Don't scream." Syvis told her sternly as she did so.
"I won't." The girl said maintaining eye contact with Syvis.
"What's your name little one?" Syvis tried to say as nicely as possible.
"Ellice." The girl said meekly.
"Well eat up Ellice, for you've a long journey." Syvis told her before moving back to her spot across from the girl. She grabbed her dagger and began sharpening it to show Ellice the subtle hint that if she ran Syvis would kill her. She wasn't about to deal with losing Conrad's meal. Syvis had about a million questions for Ellice but frankly she had no desire to form any unnecessary connection to her.

Conrad doubted that the girl would run. For one, she had to know what he was, which usually discouraged action by itself. But also he'd drank a fair amount of her blood, not near enough to cause harm but plenty to keep her dizzy and off-balance.

He went to where they had left Smoke and took the reigns to lead him back to camp. He returned to camp to find the girl eating, and he smiled, "good to see that she's not absolutely paralyzed. That would have been quite the annoyance."

He brought Smoke to a thornless berry bush and let him eat, while he rooted about the camp, he was looking for weapons. He grabbed one of them, a goedendag as long as his foot to his breastbone, enough to be a shortish spear on its own.

proxy.php

Once that was done he returned to the fire and asked Syvis, "what do you think pet? Shall we stop here for the night or keep going?"

• Popcorn
Syvis was tired and sore many collective things. "I vote we stay, I like fire. I also like food, oh and bed rolls rather than the ground." She said with a dopey grin.

"Oh before I forget, Conrad Ellice, Ellice Conrad." Syvis said politely. Gods above Syvis needed a bath, she looked down at herself and the dried blood and mud all over her and frowned. "I apologize I'm likely not as ravishing as usual love." Syvis enjoyed looking nice for herself and now Conrad, she strived to look no matter what like a woman Conrad would be proud to show off at anytime and she was sorely lacking.

"If you don't want to snuggle me tonight I understand love." Syvis said tiredly before she hopped up to give Smoke some love. "Glad this boy is safe." She said grinning and feeding Smoke grass. She was attempting to stick near to camp yet give Conrad some space to speak to Ellice if he so chose.

Syvis was tired and sore many collective things. "I vote we stay, I like fire. I also like food, oh and bed rolls rather than the ground." She said with a dopey grin.

"Then we stay." He said to her.

"Oh before I forget, Conrad Ellice, Ellice Conrad." Syvis said politely.

"Ellice huh. Nice name." He said with a smile.

Gods above Syvis needed a bath, she looked down at herself and the dried blood and mud all over her and frowned. "I apologize I'm likely not as ravishing as usual love." Syvis enjoyed looking nice for herself and now Conrad, she strived to look no matter what like a woman Conrad would be proud to show off at anytime and she was sorely lacking.

"If you don't want to snuggle me tonight I understand love."

This earned a laugh from him. "Oh kitten. I'm a vampire, blood doesn't bother me in the least, and you aren't very dirty otherwise. Besides, since when is snuggling all we do?"

She went to check on Smoke and he turned to Ellice and said, "welcome to our little family. I apologize for the... misunderstanding with your comrades. And I hope that you find your time with us enjoyable."

He then stood up and went over to Syvis. "You aren't too bothered by our new pet are you?"

• Devil