Completed Blackstone Deep

"Look at you, so smart." She meant it even though it came out in a teasing tone. Without him she'd likely be screwed in this escape. She had no doubts she'd be able to leave Blackstone, more so doubts what she'd do after she escaped. She was amazed no one had followed them, the way everyone acted their escape seemed too easy.

"True that, all I ask is keep me away from that stuff love. I know you have to do what you have to do, but I'd prefer not to watch you do that to another woman." Syvis started out sounding like she was concerned about the drinking of someone's blood but she didn't care about that one bit. Everyone's got to eat. She just didn't want to watch the man she was becoming more and more attached to deliver that much pleasure to another, he didn't have to tell her about it as some women she knew went and got bitten on purpose. It was like a drug to them and frankly Syvis wanted no part in that aspect of it.

Now that they had slowed down some Syvis sat up more and leaned into him. "I bet I won't dislike those children." Truthfully Syvis enjoyed children she was just scared of them. It was a tiny thing that needed her love, attention, and protection always and that was terrifying to her. She didn't know how to nurture and she most definitely didn't know how to handle a child's temper in constructive manner. Being raised in the upper class meant she had a tantrum once as a child and her father locked her in an empty room so she'd never do it again. The method worked but Syvis didn't want to be that kind of parent.

"Would you make me give up my work?" She meant the work that had brought them to meeting of course. It brought in the most of her money yet she could understand why someone wouldn't want the person they chose to be involved with following that career path. Due to her never aging it was likely she'd be well able to continue for many years.

"Look at you, so smart." She meant it even though it came out in a teasing tone. Without him she'd likely be screwed in this escape. She had no doubts she'd be able to leave Blackstone, more so doubts what she'd do after she escaped. She was amazed no one had followed them, the way everyone acted their escape seemed too easy.

He rolled his eyes when she said this. "Well it doesn't take much to think that through, but your compliment is definitely appreciated."

"True that, all I ask is keep me away from that stuff love. I know you have to do what you have to do, but I'd prefer not to watch you do that to another woman."

"Not to worry Kitten, I'll see to it that your not nearby. I'll probably tow them along so I don't have to hunt another down but I won't eat in front of you. That and I can keep her gagged so you don't have to listen to her moan."

"Would you make me give up my work?"

"I can't make you do anything without crossing a number of lines. I won't make you, but it would be nice to know that you're willing to. Besides, there's more work than that around." He said to her gently. He stroked her cheek before letting his fingers gently caress her throat. "And once we get to Alliria, I'll buy you that collar I promised."

"Thank you, for offering to gag her. I think I might take you up on that, if you don't mind? I'll take care of her see to it she's fed and clean and all that. Thank you." Syvis really was grateful for his understanding, she was doing her very best to be understanding about his needs. He didn't make it hard for her to understand and be calm about it she just needed some ground rules. Some lines.

"Tell you what, I will look for a better career choice but until then I will take up odd jobs? It's how I make my living and although it's not the best of professions it's better than most. Plus the connections are worth it. Earl Fredrik offered me a house you know? As payment, it's a taste of being important again. I've made my name mean something, carry weight. Yet I understand reservations." She appreciated his gentleness with her, Syvis thought if Conrad so pleased he could be absolutely terrifying. She let out a breath as his fingers trailed down from her cheek to her throat. "Make the collar pretty, so I can use it as an accessory. Wear it all the time, get proper use out of it." She whispered out trying to sound confident yet she felt meek

"Thank you, for offering to gag her. I think I might take you up on that, if you don't mind? I'll take care of her see to it she's fed and clean and all that. Thank you." Syvis really was grateful for his understanding, she was doing her very best to be understanding about his needs. He didn't make it hard for her to understand and be calm about it she just needed some ground rules. Some lines.

"I wouldn't have offered if I minded. And seeing that she's fed should technically be my responsibility, but if you wish. Maybe we could keep her, like a pet perhaps." He said stroking his chin in mock thought, he said this mostly to mess with her but he wasn't entirely joking about it either.

"Tell you what, I will look for a better career choice but until then I will take up odd jobs? It's how I make my living and although it's not the best of professions it's better than most. Plus the connections are worth it. Earl Fredrik offered me a house you know? As payment, it's a taste of being important again. I've made my name mean something, carry weight. Yet I understand reservations."

He cocked an eyebrow and asked, "did he now? Well that arrangement seems just fine to me. I may not entirely like it but I can deal with it. So sure, let's do that."

"Make the collar pretty, so I can use it as an accessory. Wear it all the time, get proper use out of it." She whispered out trying to sound confident yet she felt meek

He chuckled. "Oh don't worry, you'll get proper use out of it. I'll make sure of that~"

This last bit was said in a suggestive growl, as he let his hand rest fully on her throat, still gentle but obviously domineering.

"And maybe I'll get one to control our future pet." He said as he kissed her cheek, "keep her on a leash behind the horse perhaps. If you really want to I can make her crawl."

• Sip
Reactions: Syvis
"I can take care of her. Sure." She was brisk yet serious with her answer. "I don't mind, but she has to be uglier than me. I am the pretty thing that lives in the house. Not her." Syvis sounded petulant but she didn't care. "And she can't have children." She meant that in a present and past tense just to ensure her rules covered everything.

Syvis couldn't help but enjoy this moment. He really seemed to want her and only her, and although Syvis didn't need a man around she liked the idea of it.

"If that's what you want..." she opened up access her neck as best she could with his hand resting on it as he kissed her cheek. "if she crawled love she'd be too slow." Syvis told him breathly. Most people would likely find their conversation sickening yet surprisingly she herself didn't. In fact it was quite the opposite. She'd treat the girl well enough.

"What if hers was a velvet collar of sorts? We can't have our pet looking disgraceful. Although I still want her place shown." It was just a human she truthfully didn't care what Conrad did to it so long as she didn't have to hear or see and his damage wasn't hard to conceal. She didn't wish pain on any creature, but she determined with this that her ignorance was her bliss.

"I can take care of her. Sure." She was brisk yet serious with her answer. "I don't mind, but she has to be uglier than me. I am the pretty thing that lives in the house. Not her." Syvis sounded petulant but she didn't care. "And she can't have children." She meant that in a present and past tense just to ensure her rules covered everything.

He laughed, "oh Kitten, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To my eye, no face is rival to yours. And I have no intention of laying with her whilst you and I remain together. As far as children go, I doubt a brigand would have any children that they see."

"What if hers was a velvet collar of sorts? We can't have our pet looking disgraceful. Although I still want her place shown."

"I was of the mind of a simple manacle of steel, or a simple leather collar with a tag on it with her name. And of course, a little ring to hook the leash to."

"You flatter me. Careful my head might get too inflated the way you keep feeding my ego. I suppose you're likely right about the children." Syvis was thankful he wasn't intending to bed her, she knew if he wished to do so she couldn't stop him and had come to some sort of terms with that yet her chest felt ten times lighter when he told her his intentions. The girl was like a steak, thinking about it that way made her feel better too.

"Leather works, I don't want to hurt the poor thing's neck with steel. I hope her name isn't hideous could you imagine if it was? Mmmm Esmeralda tasty, just doesn't sound right." She laughed as she said it.

"I know I'm supposed to be romantic still but I treasure my honesty and speaking from the most honest depths of my heart, my arse is numb. Smoke isn't comfortable, I am unsure if my legs still work even." Syvis whined out. She wasn't built for long travel, or roughing it. "I'm going to have the most amazing bath when we reach Quimaer's Inn. Oh and I'll order us up a nice bed, I can have decent sleep and you something to actually do." She got bubbly thinking about it.

She had left out the part that Quimaer's Inn was her family's inn and had been for some time, 237 years to be exact. Despite her father being unimpressed with her life her name was starting to become more known then the rich man himself meaning a tarnish on Syvis' name was a tarnish on his own. He'd take her money once a year, allow her to laylow and he rarely visited. Perfect set up really. One can never truly destroy the Quimaer family loyalty.

"You flatter me. Careful my head might get too inflated the way you keep feeding my ego. I suppose you're likely right about the children." Syvis was thankful he wasn't intending to bed her, she knew if he wished to do so she couldn't stop him and had come to some sort of terms with that yet her chest felt ten times lighter when he told her his intentions. The girl was like a steak, thinking about it that way made her feel better too.

"Oh don't worry about your head Kitten, I can keep you pretty meek if I try to." He said to her, illustrating his tease with a gentle but stinging spank to her butt. "Cause I have no issue with punishing you if I need to~"

"Leather works, I don't want to hurt the poor thing's neck with steel. I hope her name isn't hideous could you imagine if it was? Mmmm Esmeralda tasty, just doesn't sound right." She laughed as she said it.

"No, perhaps Emily stay sounds better to you? Or, perhaps, Syvis, sit." He gave her another spank after that. "Now that sounds lovely, doesn't it."

"I know I'm supposed to be romantic still but I treasure my honesty and speaking from the most honest depths of my heart, my arse is numb. Smoke isn't comfortable, I am unsure if my legs still work even." Syvis whined out. She wasn't built for long travel, or roughing it. "I'm going to have the most amazing bath when we reach Quimaer's Inn. Oh and I'll order us up a nice bed, I can have decent sleep and you something to actually do." She got bubbly thinking about it.

He hummed, "Alright. We'll pull off the road up here and find ourselves a little nook to tie you up in and I'll make you want to feel sore."

She mentioned an inn, which sounded great to him too. But they were probably a few days from the stone and she needed a rest, after their shenanigans of course.

• Popcorn
Syvis' face was now incredibly red and her lips were completely dumb. She just nodded now because there truthfully was nothing to say even if she had the ability to over power her lack of speech. Syvis was mad at her quick wit leaving her once again and her quietness. Really what happened now was in Conrad's control and she didn't mind that.

She finally mustered some words out of her fluster saying "Well, now I can most definitely feel my ass." Her entire body was warm now and she wanted off the horse. She liked his words but she wanted to see if his actions truly lived up to idle talk.

"Just don't get tree sap in my hair." Was all she had to say before they reached off the road. She swore to the gods if this man left her after bedding her she'd quite literally hunt him down and murder him. She didn't say that of course just in case the threat was unnecessary.

"Don't worry, I'll steer clear of sappy trees." He said with a devious sneer. He pulled out the shackles from before. "Besides, there's more than one way for me to use these."

So they pulled into the woods, the horse's sure feet avoiding roots and holes expertly. And after fifteen minutes or so, they dismounted, walked a little more, and he found them a cozy little inlet where they could sleep.

The first thing he did, was remove his armour. And he continued removing things until he was clad only in undergarments. Then he stood facing her and asked, "do you wish to unclothe yourself? Or should I cut them from your body?"

• Yay
Syvis‘ face was now in a constant state of being on fire. The things he did to her with just his words amazed her.

Her face got more and more devious as Conrad removed more and more layers. When he asked her if she wanted to remove her own clothes she did want him to cut them off of her but the idea of riding semi-nude through the country side didn’t appeal to her. After all if she was to get the collar it meant she was giving herself to him in some sort of way and she wasn’t about to parade Conrad‘s goods around. „I’ll take them off myself. Unless you want villages and travellers to see every inch of what’s yours?“ Syvis said with an seductive grin on her face.

Syvis looked him in the eyes as she removed her top and bottoms slowly. She was enjoying teasing him. She walked up and kissed him but then remembered the coarse scars on her back.

She stopped and looked almost scared as she told him „When you see my back... please don’t be frightened.“ Syvis turned around and one could observe her back. Long and jagged scars covered it from near the top and down to her tail bone, and many of them. It looked as if her back had been torn apart and her body attempted sadly to recover what was lost. She had been flogged; by his uncle. Her pale skin never truly recovered from the beating and it was long before she’d ever recover her pride to ever look Conrad’s uncle in the eye or his woman for that matter. Syvis didn’t tell people about the scars, nor how she got them as no one wants a scared beauty. Yet Syvis still found herself blessed as her real money makers were still safe.

• Cry
Reactions: Conrad
Syvis‘ face was now in a constant state of being on fire. The things he did to her with just his words amazed her.

Her face got more and more devious as Conrad removed more and more layers. When he asked her if she wanted to remove her own clothes she did want him to cut them off of her but the idea of riding semi-nude through the country side didn’t appeal to her. After all if she was to get the collar it meant she was giving herself to him in some sort of way and she wasn’t about to parade Conrad‘s goods around. „I’ll take them off myself. Unless you want villages and travellers to see every inch of what’s yours?“ Syvis said with an seductive grin on her face.

He smiled at her words. "What's mine you say." He mused, "does that mean that you wish to be mine? I will not disappoint."

Syvis looked him in the eyes as she removed her top and bottoms slowly. She was enjoying teasing him. She walked up and kissed him but then remembered the coarse scars on her back.

Her teasing would be tolerated for now, he was enjoying the show after all. And the kiss, but her sudden change in demeanor alarmed him. Was she alright?

She stopped and looked almost scared as she told him „When you see my back... please don’t be frightened.“ Syvis turned around and one could observe her back. Long and jagged scars covered it from near the top and down to her tail bone, and many of them. It looked as if her back had been torn apart and her body attempted sadly to recover what was lost. She had been flogged; by his uncle. Her pale skin never truly recovered from the beating and it was long before she’d ever recover her pride to ever look Conrad’s uncle in the eye or his woman for that matter. Syvis didn’t tell people about the scars, nor how she got them as no one wants a scared beauty. Yet Syvis still found herself blessed as her real money makers were still safe.

He saw the scars, and he stepped closer. His hand came to her shoulder gently. And he laid a kiss on one of the scars, "I could never be frightened by scars Syvis. Nor can they affect how I see you."

He wrapped his arms around her front and began kissing her neck. And began in earnest their night of passion.

The following morning she'd find that he'd already be armored up and ready to go as the sun rose. "Morning Kitten. How are you feeling?"

The night replayed in Syvis' head before she awoke. The words "Does that mean you wished to be mine?" played in her head as did her dull of wit answer "Of course." Syvis also replayed him kissing her scars. He'd been the first man to see them, every other she went to extreme lengths to hide them. She didn't want to open her eyes for she knew it'd be bright but she felt cold emptiness beside her, the lack of a body that was supposed to be there.

She shot up like lightning with big eyes and messy hair to see him not far away. She let out a breath and patted down her hair. She also observed her lack of pants. She stood up with tired noises trying not to stumble over as she got fully dressed, she was exhausted. Syvis knew Conrad had to know how she was feeling, her hair messy and lips swollen. To be honest Syvis was sore but she couldn't place it on the horse or last night's festivities. She grinned cheekily before responding "Well, I am in bliss. How about you love?" Syvis asked him in turn as she braided her hair into a bun. She needed a bath.

Syvis stumbled over to Conrad and leaned into him for a hug his armor set making a little clink as she did so. She looked down at herself again before groggily asking him "Who's shirt is this?" She was still half asleep and craved a real bed horribly. She figured she'd sleep like the dead after she gave Conrad proper thanks for delivering her safely to the inn room she knew to be lovely.

After giving Conrad some morning affection she went over to Smoke, the steed she'd most definitely grown attached to and gave him some nice morning pats. "Onward?" Syvis asked attempting not to yawn as she turned her face to Conrad.

"Of course."

Those words. Those two words, sealed her fate. She wanted to be his, and he wanted her, so here she was, agreeing to be claimed, and he grinned triumphantly. He had his woman, not the usual one-night-stand but a woman who was his and only his, for the rest of their existence on this earth.

Syvis knew Conrad had to know how she was feeling, her hair messy and lips swollen. To be honest Syvis was sore but she couldn't place it on the horse or last night's festivities. She grinned cheekily before responding "Well, I am in bliss. How about you love?" Syvis asked him in turn as she braided her hair into a bun. She needed a bath.

"I'm doing well Kitten thank you. I apologize for leaving your side, but I am sadly bound by laws, laws that dictate I never be caught in sunlight." He said walking over, he took one hand and rubbed her wrist with his thumb. "The shackles did not hurt too badly I hope. If so, I'll need to start using rawhide instead. I should probably do that anyway, it'll allow me to truss you up more completely."

"Who's shirt is this?" She was still half asleep and craved a real bed horribly.

"It's yours, don't worry too much." He said, "though I might buy you a new one, one that's a little less concealing. I'm thinking it either stop at the abdomen, or the neckline go down to the navel. What do you think pet?"

After giving Conrad some morning affection she went over to Smoke, the steed she'd most definitely grown attached to and gave him some nice morning pats. "Onward?" Syvis asked attempting not to yawn as she turned her face to Conrad.

He didn't respond, he simply mounted and pulled her on with him, and gave her a little morning spank to wake her up. "Onward."

• Cthuulove
She leaned into him more as he apologized. "I'd much rather wake up scared for a couple moments then wake up to a pile of ash Conrad." She said in all seriousness. She appreciated his apology but it was unneeded.

"Rawhide would be a little better I think. I intend to spend a large sum of time with my wrists bound and well too much with the metal and my wrists may scar." She told him with a devious smile that reached it's way to her eyes.

Her eyes went big and full of light as he talked about shopping for her. Truthfully she wanted to see what he picked out. Syvis guessed he'd have a lovely fashion sense or she'd want to burn them all with fire. "Buy what you wish, but remember I am a woman of thorough-breeding and I will need to look as such every once and awhile." She let out a giggle of true happiness.

Syvis jumped a little as she felt the swat and then came to the realization of how sore she was going to be after the night before, Conrad jolting her awake, and riding on Smoke. Yet all the soreness was well worth it.

"You're stuck with me now love. You can't shake me off if you wanted." Syvis let out in an extremely happy tone. He was hers and she was his a life she'd accept with open arms. She thought back to the Syvis two years ago screeching about how she'd belong to no one so long as she walked this earth, yet here she was. Happy, sleepy, on the run, and she belonged to someone she was happy to belong to.

• Cthuulove
She leaned into him more as he apologized. "I'd much rather wake up scared for a couple moments then wake up to a pile of ash Conrad." She said in all seriousness. She appreciated his apology but it was unneeded.

He smiled at her, and hugged her for it, "thank you Syvis."

The hug wasn't what she might have come to expect from him. It was a genuine hug of affection, that stayed the same, but it wasn't domineering or assertive in any way. It was a hug, plain and pure.

"Rawhide would be a little better I think. I intend to spend a large sum of time with my wrists bound and well too much with the metal and my wrists may scar." She told him with a devious smile that reached it's way to her eyes.

"O I intend to bind more than just your wrists Kitten." He said his own devious grin splitting his face. "But yes, rawhide would be better. I'll put it on my to-do list. But first things first, we need to get to safety."

Her eyes went big and full of light as he talked about shopping for her. Truthfully she wanted to see what he picked out. Syvis guessed he'd have a lovely fashion sense or she'd want to burn them all with fire. "Buy what you wish, but remember I am a woman of thorough-breeding and I will need to look as such every once and awhile." She let out a giggle of true happiness.

He laughed. "I'll be sure to buy you a few more classy dresses too."

Syvis jumped a little as she felt the swat and then came to the realization of how sore she was going to be after the night before, Conrad jolting her awake, and riding on Smoke. Yet all the soreness was well worth it.

"You're stuck with me now love. You can't shake me off if you wanted." Syvis let out in an extremely happy tone. He was hers and she was his a life she'd accept with open arms. She thought back to the Syvis two years ago screeching about how she'd belong to no one so long as she walked this earth, yet here she was. Happy, sleepy, on the run, and she belonged to someone she was happy to belong to.

"Now why would I want to be rid of such beauty?" He asked truthfully. "A pet such as yourself aught to be treasured. Not abandoned."

Honestly he never expected this to happen so soon, how long had they been together, three days? Oh well, she was a delightful woman, maybe a tad spoiled, but not an issue, and he found joy in making her happy. Perhaps after a couple of years he'd ask her to make a more final commitment. She seemed attached already, but what he was going to propose was something far more... Total.

So they were at a canter again, and rode till noon, at which point they came to a river, rested and watered Smoke before continuing on their way. When the sun neared the horizon they came to a village, which had an inn. They went into town, and he looked around at quick ways to make some coin in order to rent a room.

"So there's an inn but we have no coin, any suggestions on making some?"

• Popcorn
Maybe Syvis was more attached then she'd like to be that she had to admit to herself but for once her soul felt like it was encased by a fuzzy sock and she liked the feeling. Syvis also liked the idea of fancy dresses, yet as they got closer she thought maybe she should warn him of her 2,762 gown collection that she left in a king-sized suite and took inventory of. She supposed she could buy a house if she sold them as most had only been worn once. Yet in her defense many were gifts from her richer patrons. She made up her mind and decided to tell him.

"About the gowns, and the trip to the inn room I feel I should warn you. It's a king-sized suite with a cot, safe, and 2,762 gowns. I know I have a problem no need to tell me but I enjoy this problem. I figured I should give you fair warning although." She said with a nervous chuckle and a neck rub. She could do with throwing a couple gowns out, but she didn't want to. They were all so fine and pretty and she might need them again one day. Her system was well organized anyways so it was fine in Syvis' spoiled brat world.

She blushed as he spoke. "I haven't a clue, I find myself absolutely delightful yet you deserve fair warning that I will not give you up easily." Syvis told him nonchalantly rolling out her shoulders a bit.

"Oh yes." Syvis grinned as she cackled a little. Her mind went straight to money making mode. "Welcome to my world and stay here." She ordered taking a domineering side nearly never seen from herself as she sped off into the crowded streets. So many coin purses on belts, so very easy. She thought as her nimbly fingers grabbed three off victim's belts before she slipped them into her brassiere. Syvis ran back to Conrad a grand total of 10 minutes later holding her upper regions. As she got to him she lifted out the three coin purses and tossed them at him. "That should be enough right my love?" Syvis said with an evil grin.

• Devil
"About the gowns, and the trip to the inn room I feel I should warn you. It's a king-sized suite with a cot, safe, and 2,762 gowns. I know I have a problem no need to tell me but I enjoy this problem. I figured I should give you fair warning although." She said with a nervous chuckle and a neck rub. She could do with throwing a couple gowns out, but she didn't want to. They were all so fine and pretty and she might need them again one day. Her system was well organized anyways so it was fine in Syvis' spoiled brat world.

He stood there, looking dumbfounded. He expected a large number, but she had counted them that precisely? And it was a bit more than he had been prepared for. He expected a couple hundred, not a few thousand. Oh well, she had a place where she stored them well enough and he did not think that it was an issue of any kind. So not that big a problem.

"Wow, I had expected a lot but that is beyond what I was thinking you had. Oh well, we'll have plenty of room anyway, and I'll likely be off on mercenary business half the time so I'm unlikely to be cramped. So, no problem there, thanks for the warning though."

blushed as he spoke. "I haven't a clue, I find myself absolutely delightful yet you deserve fair warning that I will not give you up easily." Syvis told him nonchalantly rolling out her shoulders a bit.

"Oh, so sweet of you pet."

"Oh yes." Syvis grinned as she cackled a little. Her mind went straight to money making mode. "Welcome to my world and stay here." She ordered taking a domineering side nearly never seen from herself as she sped off into the crowded streets. So many coin purses on belts, so very easy. She thought as her nimbly fingers grabbed three off victim's belts before she slipped them into her brassiere. Syvis ran back to Conrad a grand total of 10 minutes later holding her upper regions. As she got to him she lifted out the three coin purses and tossed them at him. "That should be enough right my love?" Syvis said with an evil grin.

He had to say he was impressed. He nodded saying, "this should be plenty. Good work kitten," he said kissing her neck, "good work indeed."

So he rode Smoke up to the inn's stable and put him in a stall. Then he lead her into the inn and got them a single-person room. He intended to hold her closely all night long, after their shenanigans of course.

He also got her food and water to date her thirst and hunger. She needed to eat after all, and if he got desperate for sustenance, he could find a bear or wolf he could grapple into submission.

"I know it's a lot.. I keep inventory, date and time it was bought, how many times it's been worn, it's original price and who purchased it. It's the noble woman's hobby.. Thank you for understanding." She looked sheepish. She actually meant her thanks not many men would be okay with that many gowns. She also owned other clothes but she found them less important.

Syvis leaned into his neck kiss. "I think I deserve a reward tonight for my service." she whined out. All of her ladylike manners when it came to public displays of affection died when she was around Conrad it seemed and for once she didn't actually give a damn.

Syvis ate fast, she was amazing at shovelling food in her mouth while still maintaining her elegance. She was most grateful for the water although she survived without food longer than most. "Thank you, it's surprisingly delicious, or maybe I'm just hungry." She saw a poorer looking woman walk by and liked her dress so she flagged her down. She simply flipped her a couple coin and told the woman to give her her clothes, everyone has a price so her and the other woman went to the lavatory and exchanged clothes.

"I look nearly like I belong in normal society now, despite my hair and my poor poor unmanicured hands. I'm sorry, my appearance means a lot. I hope you realize I do know how vain I sound." She looked embarrassed, he was the only one she cared about, and because of this if he thought her spoiled or petulant it mattered.

Last edited:
"I know it's a lot.. I keep inventory, date and time it was bought, how many times it's been worn, it's original price and who purchased it. It's the noble woman's hobby.. Thank you for understanding." She looked sheepish. She actually meant her thanks not many men would be okay with that many gowns. She also owned other clothes but she found them less important.

"It's fine really, keeping track of so many details seems a bit much to me, but hey, it doesn't do any harm and it might just come in handy. Don't ask me how but it might."

Syvis leaned into his neck kiss. "I think I deserve a reward tonight for my service." she whined out. All of her ladylike manners when it came to public displays of affection died when she was around Conrad it seemed and for once she didn't actually give a damn.

He spanked her again, "oh you'll be rewarded pet. Count on it."

Syvis ate fast, she was amazing at shovelling food in her mouth while still maintaining her elegance. She was most grateful for the water although she survived without food longer than most. "Thank you, it's surprisingly delicious, or maybe I've just hungry."

"Oh, don't be so rude Kitten, they tried hard to make you that food." He semi-teased.

The barkeeper's wife said, "you're welcome miss." Before leaving.

She saw a poorer looking woman walk by and liked her dress so she flagged her down. She simply flipped her a couple coin and told the woman to give her her clothes, everyone has a price so her and the other woman went to the lavatory and exchanged clothes.

"I look nearly like I belong in normal society now, despite my hair and my poor poor unmanicured hands. I'm sorry, my appearance means a lot. I hope you realize I do know how vain I sound." She looked embarrassed, he was the only one she cared about, and because of this if he though her spoiled or petulant it mattered.

"You could stand to care a little less but I am not too bothered by it. Besides, changing your clothes was probably a smart move, one less detail any hunters can latch onto."

Once that business concluded he gave her the key and told her to wait for him in their room. While he took what was left of the coin and said he'd be back. Fifteen minutes later he walked in with a length of rawhide and a simple collar. Not the one he had promised but it would be a good standin for now.

He pulled the collar tight around her neck, not tight enough to hurt or restrict breathing, but tight enough to keep it from moving easily. Then he told her to take her clothes off, and he tied her to the bed.

"Time for your reward pet."

She'd get used to being sore eventually.

• Devil
Syvis didn't know what was happening but used her fifteen minutes to fix her hair up into a nicer updo yet she had an inkling it'd be ruined soon.

Her feeling proved right as she eyed Conrad up and down her face getting more and more devilish as she observed the collar and rawhide. Syvis grinned as he put the collar on. "It's lovely" Syvis said flirtatiously as he fastened it to her neck.

Syvis let out a little squeal as she did what she was told. This time was more mind blowing than last night's which amazed her for she didn't know it possible. Syvis figured the bed had something to do with it.

As she layed on top of his chest she let out a laugh. "Our poor neighbours. I think at one point made the windows shake." Syvis told him only half joking. The picture frame above the bed had been knocked crooked, so it was a possibility. "I like the collar." Syvis told him as she started trailing kisses from his neck to his mouth. She wanted round two but truthfully was unsure, so she'd see how far she could tease Conrad with her kisses and that devilish gleam in her eyes.

It was amazing how much three days had given her.

Syvis didn't know what was happening but used her fifteen minutes to fix her hair up into a nicer updo yet she had an inkling it'd be ruined soon.

Her feeling proved right as she eyed Conrad up and down her face getting more and more devilish as she observed the collar and rawhide. Syvis grinned as he put the collar on. "It's lovely" Syvis said flirtatiously as he fastened it to her neck.

He smiled. "I'm glad you like it. It is just a temporary substitute for the one I'm going to commission."

He hooked a finger under it and pulled her in for a kiss.

As she layed on top of his chest she let out a laugh. "Our poor neighbours. I think at one point made the windows shake." Syvis told him only half joking. The picture frame above the bed had been knocked crooked, so it was a possibility. "I like the collar." Syvis told him as she started trailing kisses from his neck to his mouth. She wanted round two but truthfully was unsure, so she'd see how far she could tease Conrad with her kisses and that devilish gleam in her eyes.

It was amazing how much three days had given her.

"I'm glad you like it pet." He said with a smile.

Her teasing was gonna get her what she was after. Which either meant she'd regret it or love it. Either way he gave her butt a smack, which seemed to be a running theme in their relationship.

Her arms were quickly boxtied behind her, leaving them completely immobile, and her completely vulnerable. "You sure you want to be provoking me?"

“Ooou commissioned, fancy.” She returned his kiss passionately. She was unsure about the collar at first but now she could get used to his finger pulling her to his lips.

She jumped a little and giggled at his smack. “Soon there may be a permanent hand shaped bruise on my ass.” She told him only half joking as she reached up for another kiss.

She liked how fast he moved. Her face lit up as she felt her arms restricted.
Syvis licked her lips and stared up at him with doe eyes. “Provoking you? I would never.” She said her words sarcastic.

• Devil
She jumped a little and giggled at his smack. “Soon there may be a permanent hand shaped bruise on my ass.” She told him only half joking as she reached up for another kiss.

Once he pulled away from the second kiss he said, "something tells me you wouldn't mind that."

She liked how fast he moved. Her face lit up as she felt her arms restricted.
Syvis licked her lips and stared up at him with doe eyes. “Provoking you? I would never.” She said her words sarcastic.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Is my pet lying to me?" He tsked, "how naughty of you."

The result was another spank.

(Happy New Year! Really busy today, can't reply much.)

• Sip
Syvis giggled some more. "I'm never naughty." she tried a serious tone but to no avail.

"Now come show me something else I wouldn't mind." She demanded just to rile him up a little. She was a woman in need couldn't he see. She wanted to enjoy him as much as possible before they were on the road again. She cocked an eyebrow "Hurry up now."

(HAPPPY NEW YEAR! You're goood no worries whatsoever celebrate and be merry my friend!)

• Bless