Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dwarvish

• Werewolf

• Other... (Please Discuss!)

• Total voters
If we want, we can split off and some of us could start forming another family? I think Mendrev is indeed getting a little crowded.

A rival Noble family perhaps. Of which I would be apart to undermine you all into shame and poverty.... :3.....or yah know something really different like slaves in the slums or a merchant family with shady dealings...There’s just so many possibilities. OwO

• Smug
Reactions: Unity Mendrev
Loving the idea of a mercant or rival noble family! Perhaps the rival one some how lead to the late Ms.Mendrev's death? Or the merchant one could be a bunch of people, maybe not even blood related, just chillin and wanting to get rich, maybe over trading items with people's memories? IDK how that'd work tho.

Were people thinking this family is going to be one where we run things from the background and let people do the dirty work for us or one where we actually go out and do it ourselves?

Why not some of both? The family could each kind of have their own style with various criminal acts and the family they sort of help eachother with each thing so it works out. That kind of thing. Like maybe the youngest is a good thief, the mother a solid blackmail artist, the father a hit man, etc etc

Or were you thinking of like crime family like were we just run it like a noble family but instead of being sweet and happy they all hate eachother while crimes they ask for get done in the background.

Would I be able to have my character sort of "adopted" into the crime family or should I make a completely new one? This one was raised in an orphanage and church, but she only wants a family in her life. I feel like her desire for some sort of family structure may lead her into this criminal path.

I'm sure we could find a way to fit her in as being adopted.

In my mind I envisioned this as more of like a mob "family" where some members might actually be related, but there's people from outside who have been allowed to join. As opposed to a normal family where everyone is related by blood.

I'm good with either type of family. Just throwing out some ideas!

• Love
Boo. Boo Alys. Booooo.

It’s an awful idea.

Here’s a better one.

What if their in like a Mafia “family" where some members might actually be related, but there's people from outside who have been allowed to join. As opposed to a normal family where everyone is related by blood.

And Alys stopped being so inclusive. It’s your fault the noble thread is stalled harder than the Dodge Challenger in our back yard my dads “totally going to fix one day.” Because you encouraged all these people to join after we had everything set up then they posted once or twice and abandoned us. Now I’m big sad. UwU

We could always just skip the people who haven't posted and just let them catch up if they decide to join us again...

I would like to propose this crime family be based in Alliria. As a central location for trade and commerce, it would make a great central location for a mafia type "family". This could allow them to control certain trades, companies, have their hand in government, ect. There would also be a large amount of small businesses to demand payment for "protection" from. Also it would allow for members of this family to be pretty much any race somebody would want their character to be.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
I like it, but Hey Alys let’s make a new thread for the discussion and link it so everyone interested can go there so we can separate a little and not over crowd the chat with too much going at once. This is halos thread after all and we can’t get to cozy and messy just because the owners away lol this is very promising though! I’m super excited! UwU