Private Tales A new life, A new world

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Amira did not argue with Emric and she found that she fell asleep rather quickly once they had returned to the castle. Her mind was so confused and she decided to just shut it off instead of letting the thoughts consume her all night.

When she woke up the next evening, she remained in bed but she did sit up against the wall. All those thoughts and feelings from the night before came rushing back into her mind.

Was his blood controlling her? Why else would she have kissed him back? She didn't like him! He had tricked her and turned her into this monster against her will! His blood was the only thing that made sense. Every single time she drank from him, she hated him less.

Amira just rested her head against the wall and closed her eyes. She knew Emric would come to fetch her soon.

• Cry
Reactions: Samson Kraith
one step forward, two steps back, that was what happened last night, she's close to giving in, she was so close to being his, she just needed to feed from him a few more times but that would be hard given her suspicion of his blood. He could starve her again then she wouldn't care but that would be the last resort, he had another idea he would try first.

Emric approached Amira’s room, knocking before asking if she was decent. Once he had confirmation she was, he entered the room. “How are we feeling today?” he hoped she didn't still think his blood controlled her but he knew that was unlikely.

Amira threw him a look that said she absolutely still believed his blood was controlling her and he could go fuck himself. "I am fine," she replied in the most womanly fashion ever.

"What do you want, Emric?" She growled at him as she pulled the blankets further up onto her body. They didn't provide any kind of protection but it made her feel like there was some.

• Popcorn
She was not fine, she was still very clearly angry and annoyed at Emric judging by her body language and passive-aggressive tone, it seem her day's rest hadn't cleared those thoughts from her head.

"I've come to offer a gesture of good faith" he replied Amira, "since you are not willing to kill to feed yourself and I doubt you want to suffer again from going feral for not feeding and now your reluctance to feed on me, I have an offer to prove my blood isn't controlling you and that is before you feed from me, I shall feed from you. your blood should control me if your hypothesis is true, no?"

Amira looked at Emric like he was insane. That is not how that would work. He was her sire, he was more powerful than her. Her blood would never control him and he had to know that. He was trying to trick her. She narrowed her eyes at her sire and crossed her arms over her chest.

"No!" Amira said simply.

"Absolutely not. You are more powerful so my blood would never control you. I am not stupid, Emric!" If she had something to throw at him, she would have thrown it. She also didn't trust that there was not some kind of bond that would solidify if he drank from her now.

He was quickly growing tired of this petulance of hers, perhaps he should let her starve for a bit, let it weaken her will so that it may bend more easily to his. it was increasingly becoming his only option but he give her one chance to offer a solution.

"But my point still stands without blood you will stave and become feral but you are unwilling to hunt or feed on me. so what is your solution to this problem of yours, my dear, I am all ears to hear it?" his voice grew Incredulous with his question. It was a trap though to use her plan and twist it to serve his goal furthering their bond.

"Is starving to death an option?" Amira snapped back at Emric. At this point, she had nothing to live for. Her family was gone and she was stuck here with him. She did not want to be a murdering monster so she was just going to have to figure out how to end her life. She could always just walk outside during the day. That would certainly do it.

"Or perhaps I can just go out into the sun. I do not want to drink from you or anyone else! I do not want to be a vampire!"

Amira was yelling now. She wished she could just go back to her old life. Her simple life where she was in love and rich and blind. A life where she did not have to kill anything to survive.

• Cry
His eyes narrowed on her as she spoke about how she wanted to die, he wouldn't allow it not now, not ever. It seems she would force his hand, their bond had developed enough for him to exert some control over her mind.

I will drink Emric’s blood was a thought that came into her head. something deep within her own cognition replaced her thoughts with his own, where there should be anger there is love, where there should be hatred there is obedience, she would be able to think these thoughts are wrong, foreign but even that idea feels grossly repellent. She would feel despicable and ugly at resisting and warmth would only come from submission.

He would approach her, pull back his sleeve to offer his wrist to feed on it, if she didn't immediately go for it he would cut his wrist hoping the smell of blood would help her submission.

Last edited:
Amira felt something click in her mind and she frowned. She could not place her finger on it as she pulled back the covers and finally got out of bed. She watched Emric's approach with a half smile. Something was off...no...this was normal...she wanted to drink from Emric. She loved him.

A soft mmmmm left her lips as he pulled back his sleeve and held his wrist out. Yes, his blood was the best. Why wouldn't she drink from him when offered. That would be silly.

Amira took his arm in her hands and moved closer. Her fangs sank into his flesh and she moaned as the blood filled her mouth. She was not sure how long she drank for but she finally released his wrist and looked up at him.

"Thank you, Emric. I was hungry. Why hadn't I fed?"

• Stressed
Emric couldn't help but smile at her submission, he was expecting a bit more resistance but perhaps their blood bond was stronger than he had realised or maybe she wasn't nearly as strong-willed as she made herself out to be, whatever the reason It didn't matter for she was under his influence now.

He would allow her to drink deeply and at length from him, he hoped to cement their bond further so that he should not need to resort to this kind of control again, but he would make sure to test this bond to see if she could break through at any point.

A hand would come up to gently cup her cheek "You weren't quite feeling 'yourself', my dear, but you're better now and that's all that matters" he gave her a smile as he stared into her brown eyes. "tell me what do you remember of yesterday?" The first test for her, would she remember things from before this state break it or would she try to rationalise it to match her current way of thinking? he didn't know.

Amira smiled and turned her face into his hand slightly. Why was she so tired? She slept and usually she was wide awake by this time in the evening.

"I remember going out to find deer and I remember you getting shot," she paused and touched his chest gently. "And we kissed," she moved closed to him and leaned up to kiss him softly on the lips.

There was just something right about being here with him.

He was surprised by the show of affection, not that he let it show, it seemed his blood had won her completely over, she was now his to love for forever.

He could still taste a faint trace of his blood on her soft lips as they pressed against his own, he leaned into the kiss and deepened it, his arms came around to wrap around her back, hold her firm in his embrace as his body pressed against her own.

He broke from the kiss to speak to her, helping her in his embrace as he spoke "I think you need no longer stay in the guestroom, I think it's time you joined me in the master bedroom from now on"

Amira stood in his embrace with a ridiculous smile on her face as he told that she would get to move rooms. It felt like she had been in this guest room forever and she was happy to go with him. She would have to tell Samson when they met for her reading lessons next. He had been so helpful.

"Nothing would make me happier, Emric," Amira said with a smile again. She leaned up and kissed him softly. "What made you decide it was time?" She asked.

Another kiss, another show of unrequested love. he should have activated their bond earlier it would have saved him some headaches but that was past and what mattered was she was his and in love with him.

"Well now that you've shown you're true feelings towards me, I think should reward you for that and you sharing a bed with me seemed like a good start." He would be the one to kiss her this time, pulling her strongly against his body before whispering into her ear "and perhaps other rewards await you once we are in that bed, my love." a seductive smile lay on his face as his eyes stared into hers, gauging her response to his suggestion

Amira frowned at his suggestion. Something about that just sounded...she didn't know but there was a nagging something in the back of her mind.

"We can wait on that,"
she said completely confused by her own words. Wouldn't that be something that a person in love would want? Maybe it was just that she needed some time to adjust to the new room and new environment now.

"What are we doing today?"

"We can, we are in no rush, we have near eternity together." was that the first sign of resistance, a little a bit of her old self pushing through or merely a feature of her personality that always be there? he didn't know but it was something of note.

"Well our last tour of the castle was cut short, i thought we could finish it, how does that sound my dear." they didn't get around the whole castle before only through a few hallways before the insult she made to him that end it. she didn't get to see the whole castle and he should rectify that mistake now that she was more cordial with him.

Amira smiled at Emric and nodded at his suggestion. She wanted to see the castle. She had wanted to see it and she could not remember why they had not made it through the tour the first time but it must have been something bad.

"Let me get changed first,"
she said as she stepped around Emric and headed towards the wardrobe. She pulled her night - day - dress off slowly with her back towards Emric. Amira may have purposely taken her time to let him enjoy the view of her bare back and ass. She was covered more quickly with a not so thing dark purple flowy dress.

"Shall we?" She asked as she came to take his hand in hers.

He would allow her to slip from his embrace to go to her wardrobe, her bed dress had already done little to hide her beautiful figure but to watch it slide from her shoulder to gather at her hips, exposing her pale unblemished skin in the dim candlelight, then she revealed her rear and he wanted to take her right there and then, but he was patient and knew she was teasing him, so he will wait for it, since will only be sweeter the longer he waits.

He would take her hand into his a lead her out of the guestroom "is there anything you like to see first? or should I just show you as we make our way around?"

"Whatever you want to show me, Emric," Amira said with a smile.

She was silent for a few minutes as they walked. "Why didn't you give me a choice? Do you not think I would have wanted to be a vampire?"

Amira had to admit that her question was out of nowhere but it was something she had been wondering for awhile now.

• Thoughtful
He hadn't expected a question from her and a difficult one at that, he thought for a second about her question, considering how to answer it correctly and he decided he would use the truth or at least some semblance of it.

"That's the thing I didn't think, I saw the woman I had been waiting for so long and I lost my sense, all I knew was that I needed you to be mine forever, that's how powerful my love for you is, I will be forever yours." what was truth and what was exaggeration was even a little blurred for Emric himself, he would kiss her before opening the door behind him.

Entering she would be greeted with the sight of his library/reading room, a velvet chaise lounge sat next to the window with a table next to it, while a leather wing chair inhabited a corner. Three walls were covered in shelves going to the high ceiling. "I know Samson is teaching to you read, so when you're confident enough you may take whatever you wish."

Was it her that he loved though? Amira thought about his dead wife and frowned slightly after his kiss. She was not his wife. She was a completely different person but she did like him and she did want to be here with him so that was what mattered. She just hoped he understood that she would never been the woman he wanted. No matter how much she loved him.

Amira's eyes lit up as she looked around the library. She was very excited that there were so many options. Her reading was still very limited but she was learning. She would get there.

• Aww
He watched as she explored the books on the shelves, to his own surprise, he was happy to see her excited about the library, his wife had been an avid reader, hopefully, her choice of books would be appealing to Amira. “I'm glad to see you're happy with the amount of choice.” To feel happy was a foreign idea, for so long he had this general feeling of indifference that would hang over him but now with her things were different

There was another door in this room apart from the one they came in from, Emric Would approach it, “and this is my study, should you wish to find me I will most like be here if we are not together." the room would contain a large desk with an armchair on each side of it, two bookcases lay against the wall with varied books and ledgers, there also was a chest and stand with a set of black gothic armour stood in one of the corners.

"Yes, I look forward to being able to read them all someday," she smiled up at Emric.

He moved them over to the other door and showed her his study.

It was decorated so simply and she would have appreciated that when she was blind because it made movement easier. Every since she could see though, she had wanted color and flowers and everything she had never truly experienced before. This study needed some decorating assistance.

"I think you need to hire a decorator, my dear. Your study is very drab!"

• Popcorn
"Hmmm," Emric would think to himself for a second, the room was simply decorated but this its sole purpose was for his work and studies plus the occasional meeting. He let a small sigh "perhaps it does need redecorating, maybe a woman touched would help with that?"

He had the feeling this might be a mistake, giving her this power to change things but it gave her some purpose, something to focus on apart from her studies. Hopefully, she would take to this challenge he had set out for her, no matter how small it was.

Amira huffed at Emric. She had never decorated anything in her life. She had been blind until a short time ago. She knew nothing about those kinds of things but she knew this was depressing. She had a feeling that she would be able to tell that even if she was still blind, honestly.

"I meant to hire someone," she said with an innocent smile.

"Where to now?" Amira rubbed his arm gently. "I am very glad we are finally doing this together."