Private Tales A new life, A new world

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
Amira felt the backhand and it reverberated through her entire body. She whipped her head back to glare at Emric as tears formed in her eyes. Her hand gently touched her cheek even as the pain was already leaving her. The new vampire's bottom lip quivered but she tried to keep her composure. Could she make it out of here if she ran? No, he would catch her or the sun would kill her.

Without another word, she pushed past Emric and headed back towards her room. "Fuck you," she seethed as she walked. She was about to say something about his dead wife but she thought better of it. He would most likely kill her if she did. She had already pissed him off enough for today. She would keep that comment in her pocket for later.

He walked behind her as she marched to her to as he had told her, he was silent not speaking a word, just his eye he intently focused on her, once she entered her room he would lock the door behind her. he would walk allow her to stew in her thoughts.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For 7 days he left her, 7 days for her to think about what she had done, 7 days without the blood she would so desperately crave, newborns were more hungry for blood than their elder counterparts as their bodies were still changing adapting to its new state, making his deprivation of it quite cruel.

Once dusk had settled she would hear a knock at her door and the rattling of keys, stepping through Emric would look for Amira, his cold eye searching for her.

Day 1: Mad
Day 2: Mad and pissed off
Day 3: Mad, pissed off, and anxious
Day 4: Mad, pissed off, anxious, and hungry
Day 5: Mad, pissed off, anxious, hungry, and murderous
Day 6: Mad, pissed off, anxious, hungry, murderous, and starving
Day 7: Mad, pissed off, anxious, hungry, murderous, starving, and feral

Amira did not even know what she was going to do when Emric returned...if Emric returned. She was to the point where all she could think about was blood. She needed blood. She was starving and that was the only thing that would save her. She would kill Emric and drain him. Yes, that would do.

The door opened and her head shot up. She moved so quickly that she rammed into him before he had even seen her.

Emric was knocked to the ground by the woman, it appeared she had gone feral her isolation and lack of blood, it was generally considered a taboo to give in to the hunger or as some called it the 'beast'. but she needed to understand what he is offering her.

Before Amira could further attack him, Emric would disappear in front of her eyes turning into black mist, the black mist would reform into the man at the other side of her room "Tell me are you ready to apologise to me? once you do I shall let you feed from me." his eyes would stare into hers, he was certainly more than ready for her if she tried to attack him again.

• Cthuloo
Reactions: Samson Kraith
Amira growled at Emric as his glare barred down on her. She heard his words clearly and growled again. "Fuck you..." she said before walking to the bed and sitting on the edge of it. She was too weak to fight him. She wanted to cry and scream and kill him but she could not do any of this things.

"I am sorry..." She said very quietly. She did not even know if he could hear her but that was all he was getting. She refused to say it any louder.

• Cthuulove
His eyes would follow her to the bed, he was hoping she would try to attack him again hoping to see if she had started to use any of her abilities she now had out instinct alone but it would do for now. He would follow after her, standing in front of the fledgeling vampire.

"what was that my dear I didn't quite hear you, please speak up." he didn't catch what she said but he had an idea what it was but he wanted to hear it from here as loud as possible, her pride needed breaking.

• Popcorn
"I hate you," Amira growled.

She had no choice though. At least she didn't want to die anymore. She guessed that was a plus.

Amira stood and walked over to where Emric was standing. She looked up at him and crossed her arms. She growled low as she studied his smug, asshole face.

"I said...I am sorry..." She spoke through gritted teeth but she said it loud enough that he would hear.

• Popcorn
Now was that so hard” he smiled smugly “now for your reward.” Emric would bring his wrist to his mouth and bite into it.

He would turn his wrist to offer it to her, blood trickling from his wound and drip onto the floor. She wouldn’t be able resist, not in her starving state.

Once she started to drink his blood hand would come up to stroke her hair. “Good girl” he would coo to her encouraging her to drink deeply from him.

Amira hated him. She wanted him dead. She would kill him.

Those were the things she repeated to herself as she took his wrist and started to drink. It was glorious, amazing, the best shit she had ever tasted, and she hated herself for needing him. He was the asshole who had killed her. She added that to her mental reminders.

The newly made vampire couldn't stop herself though. She drank deeply and felt herself returning to herself. She did not even pull away when he started to stroke her hair even though every ounce of her body was telling her to run.

If she could get him to trust her, he would let his guard down. Yes, that is what she would do.

After she had drank deeply, she finally pulled away and looked up at Emric again while some of his blood dripped from her mouth. Before he could say anything else, she threw her arms around him and buried her head in his chest. "I am so sorry, Emric," she said into his chest. She wasn't sorry. She would never be sorry.

Yes, she would make him believe she was his and then she would kill him.

• Nervous
Emric was caught off guard with her show of affection and apology, her arms wrapped around his neck, her head nuzzled into his chest. He blinked a few times trying to process everything, up until now, she had shown at best him contempt now she was almost loving, it was... suspicious to him, he didn't believe she would flip so easily she far too stubborn for that but even if she wasn't pretending he would still prepare possibility but for now he would play along and accept this new found love.

"Apology accepted, my dear" His hands would wrap loosely around her back as he stared down at her "Tomorrow, I'm going to teach you how to hunt, a skill you will need eventually." they would only hunt deer, for now, she wasn't ready to hunt humans she seemed very much still attached to her humanity. "but for now, rest"

Rest didn't come though. Not right away at least. She spent the evening with her steward. He was kind and brought her good food and drink.

Amira eventually fell asleep and she slept soundly through the night...day...

Who knew that someone being nice was all you needed to relax and not be a fucking bitch.

She woke up shortly before the sun set and slowly pulled the blankets back over here with a groan.

• Popcorn
Amira would hear a knock at her door before it would hear the door open "wakey, wakey, my dear, we have a busy night ahead of you." he would say opening her curtins to reveal dusk was upon them. servent would enter her behind him delivering some clothes to the end of her bed. His mood seemed rather chipper mood compared to the mild and emotionless self she had seen of him, but for him, nothing excited more than was a hunt he preferred human but deer were more challenging in some ways compared to a human, but the thrill of the hunt made him feel almost alive like his young self again.

"These clothes should be suitable for tonight's activity," she would some women's riding breeches, a white silk blouse, boots and a black wool coat "Can't exactly chase down a deer in a dress"

Amira groaned into her blankets when Emric came in but she eventually removed herself from her bed. She smoothed down her hair and grabbed the clothing from the end of the bed before looking at Emric to leave so she could change.

It was no more than a few minutes later that she stepped out of her room looking quite beautiful in his selection. "You seem happier than usual, Emric," Amira said softly as she wrapped her arm through his and they began to walk.

She would play his game and be the good little vampire she was supposed to be. He was much stronger and faster than her. She wouldn't be able to kill him anytime soon.

• Popcorn
"After you have lived as long as I, things begin to lose their lustre but hunting is one few things I still enjoy as one hunt is never completely alike to another, so it keeps things... interesting." he would say leading her to the front door arm in arm and into the courtyard entrance of the main gate. this would mark the furthest she had ever been since her rebirth and tonight would be her first time outside the castle

He would leave her arm to push open the gate ahead of them, "are you ready to see the beauty of nature up close?" he would gesture outward towards the world, a pine forest would lay in front of the castle with a thin cobbled path disappearing into, dusk had settled, only a slight orange sky peak over the surrounding mountains as the moons glow lit up the valley.

As much as Amira wanted to not enjoy being outside, she couldn't help it. She had never seen the outside. Sure, she looked out her window a lot over the last seven days but it wasn't the same. "It is really beautiful," she said with a tone of awe. She had imagined what trees looked like but it was nothing like what she saw before her now.

As they started to walk again, Amira brought up the topic that had been bugging her since the previous night. "Why didn't you tell me that I looked like your wife, Emric?"

It may not have been the best time for the question but it was definitely one of the elephants in the room.

• Popcorn
Emric stop his tracks at hearing her question, it wasn't a question he was expecting from her for some time. he stayed quiet for a bit figuring out a way to answer her question, a way to turn to his advantage or skirt around but for all his cleverness he couldn't figure out a way out of this question. so honesty it was.

"Because you didn't need to know, wouldn't have changed anything between us? I was planning on telling you but only when you were ready to hear it." He was curious to know how she learned of her appearance he had purposely removed them from her room before she ever woke.

Last edited:
  • Nervous
"I am not sure if it would have changed anything between us but at least it makes sense now why you chose me. My wanting to see was just an excuse really." Amira was not sure how she felt about his non answer. Amira being Amira decided to push it a little further. To get under his skin, hopefully.

"Even though I look like her, I am not her. I will never be her so wouldn't it hurt you more in the end to have someone with her features that hates you so much?"

Amira's lip twitched into a sardonic smile.

• Popcorn
Did she really think she was he was naive to believe she would be exactly the same as his wife, she was trying to get a rise out of him and he wasn't going to give her pleasure of it, "I never once believed you would be exactly like her, I am not a child wishing for something that will never happen and if I've learned one thing from all years is that time changes everything." he emphasised everything, time healed all wounds and now she was a vampire she had plenty of it.

"Now I shall teach you to hunt, you should be able to keep up with now that you have fed recently, but just in case," he would present her his sleeve pushed back, his wrist bare to her "but I want you to bite into it" he had babied her enough with cutting open and biting into his wrist, she needed to be able to do it herself or this hunt would be for nought if she didn't have guts to bite another living creature.

Amira admired his restraint because she was trying to get a rise out of him. She wanted him to get angry with her. She wanted him to show some emotion other than smug asshole. He hadn't though and it irritated her.

When Emric pulled his sleeve back and held his wrist out to her, she looked up at him. He wanted her to bite him. She looked at his wrist again and stepped closer to him. She took his arm in her hand and brought his wrist to her mouth. Bite. She could do this. She had eaten before. She knew how to bite someone.

Amira looked up into his face one more time before she opened her mouth and bit hard. Her teeth sank into his flesh so easily, easier than she thought possible. His warm blood filled her mouth and she let out a moan of pleasure. His blood tasted so amazing.

She didn't let go. He would have to take his wrist from her.

Emric gritted his teeth as he felt her teeth pierce his flesh It was becoming more and more clear she liked feeding, it seemed her period of starvation helped her with that. He would let her feed on him for about a minute before he pulled his wrist from her grasp and mouth.

The wound quickly begin to heal as he pulled at a crimson handkerchief from a pocket and gave it to her to wipe away the little blood that had spilt from her mouth. "Keep it" he would say if tried to give that back "It's yours now"

"Now let's see if you can keep up" and with that, he would set off running down the road, his speed was unnaturally fast like that of a horse in canter.

Amira let out a small whine when Emric pulled his wrist from her. She looked up at him and a glint of something ran across her face. Happiness? Gratefulness? Affection? No. She felt none of that for Emric. Fuck him and his blood.

She took the handkerchief and wiped her mouth before stuffing in her pocket. "Thank you," she said softly.

She did not have any time to say anything else before Emric took off running. She started to jog like a normal human but quickly realized that she was moving faster than she ever had before. She let out a genuine laugh as she ran. This was truly amazing.

Emric stopped ahead Amira near forests edge, allowing her to catch up with him, now she had a taste of her new found powers as vampire and it seemed she was enjoying it. "It's quite the thrill isn't?" he would say once she had reached referring to the speed.

"Now you've felt that lets hunt, focus on your sense they will help in that regard." He would lead the way, walking carefully under the pine tress forest that lay Infront of them, making sure to watch his feet. the warm summer air of valley surrounded them, the air thick with pollen.

Amira nodded. It was a thrill. It was something she had never experienced before and she almost threw her arms around Emric. Almost. She stopped herself before the joy overtook her and she made the huge mistake of being grateful to him.

"How do I focus on my senses? I don't even know what I am supposed to be focusing on..." Her voice trailed off as she followed her sire.

Emric stop his brisk walk, turning and to face Amira, “then I will teach you," he spoke softly, moving closer to her. "now relax and close your eyes," once she closed her eyes he would come around to her back. "and tell me what do you hear, anything, nothing is to small" he would circle around her slowly.

Last edited:
Amira did as she was told and closed her eyes. She took a deep, unnecessary breath and listened. She could hear the insects, the breeze going through the trees. The normal things.

"I hear the crickets and the trees but that is just normal stuff. I can hear that without concentrating." She told him in a frustrated tone.