Private Tales A new life, A new world

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
"I am glad too that we can finish this tour, as to what's next?" he would lead her out of the room into the hallway and walk towards their next destination "the kitchen, I know we don't crave food but should you miss the taste of it there are cooks that can help with that, they mainly feed the human staff but they should be able to make whatever you desire."

Opening the door he would reveal the kitchen, a large hearth spread across the entirety of a wall, in it metal poles for suspending pots over the fire and rotisseries for roasting meat. A clay oven lay in a corner oven for baking bread and other confections. Around the sides of the room and the centre were rows of tables and chests for storing ingredients and pots. "not the largest kitchen but it suffices for what is needed."

Last edited:
Amira looked around the kitchen appreciatively and nodded. She had not had anything except blood but it was good to know that she could have the cooks whatever she wanted. She was sure that she would crave something at some point in her new, long life.

"I think it is quite lovely," she said with a smile. "What is your favorite thing to eat?"

• Popcorn
Reactions: Samson Kraith
Her question left him at a loss, he couldn't remember the last time he had eaten actual food never mind his favourite food, he hadn't tasted anything but blood in so very long times, perhaps he should change. "I don't remember," he spoke plainly but his face show his searching eyes as he racked his head.

"I don't remember the last I actually ate, perhaps I should change that, would like to have a meal with me tomorrow, say soon after we've awoken?" he asked her with a smile.

Last edited:
Amira quirked an eyebrow at her sire. How could he not remember? They did not need food but how could he not want to enjoy it? Perhaps she was just too young to understand how it worked to be a vampire after a lifetime.

"Sure," Amira said with a smile back at him. "I would like that very much, Emric." She leaned up and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Where to now?"

The kiss on his cheek was unexpected but most welcome, it had been so long since he courted someone he wasn't sure he could still do it but it seemed he still had it in him. "I think it's you met someone who is very important to me."

He would grab an apple from the kitchen table and would lead her through the halls again to the entrance of the castle and into its courtyard, he would lead her to the stables, from one stall a head of horse could be seen, black fur cover it's muzzle and eyebrows a mahogany red, a long black mane covers a side of its neck. going over to it he began to stroke the bridge of its nose. "This is Arion." this would be her first time seeing a horse he wonder how she would react to seeing these creatures, beautiful as they are.

Meet someone important to him? Amira wondered who that could be. She had met most of the staff and none seemed particularly more important over the others.

She walked beside Emric in silence as he led them outside into the dark evening. The cool breeze soothed over her and she smiled. It felt nice. This felt nice.

As the entered the stables, she looked around and caught sight of a head sticking out a stall. She was more delighted than a normal person may have been since she had never actually seen a horse before. Her hand gingerly came up to let him sniff her and then she moved her hand to his neck.

"He is beautiful," she said as her fingers glided over the soft fur.

• Popcorn
Reactions: Samson Kraith
Emric smiled at how her face lit up at seeing Arion, everything to her was so new, it brought him some measure of joy to see her experience these things, a joy he hadn't felt in a long time. "He is indeed." Emric would produce the apple from his hand letting Arion take a bite of it before turning to Amira, "Would you like to feed him." he would offer her the half-eaten apple as he continued to pet his muzzle.

"Would you like to learn to ride? trekking in the winter snow is quite enjoyable and i wouldn't mind the company, it gives you plenty of time to learn." Riding was one of few activities that he retained from when he was human and now she had the opportunity to learn it as well "I can even buy your own horse should you wish"

Amira looked at the apple sitting in Emric's hand and nodded swiftly as she reached for it. She held the apple on her flat palm and lifted it close to the horses mouth. Arion did not need much coaxing to devour the apple, eliciting another smile from the new vampire.

"Ride? Uh...sure," she said slowly. She would be lying if she said the prospect of riding didn't terrify her but she knew Emric would be by her side and he would not let her get hurt.

"My own horse?" Amira felt so silly with all the questions but everything was so new still.