Private Tales Yours Truly

A private roleplay only for those invited by the first writer
"Magic pastries? Truly?"

Well that was certainly something she'd never heard of before but now she was intrigued.

"What does magic taste like I wonder... we must find out."

Smiling whimsically to herself, she gave a low chuckle and eased back into her chair a bit, "It would be nice to explore the new sites. I've not spent a great deal of time in the city since I was a younger girl living at finishing school." But it would be nice to spend time there at his side - a place she hadn't really been before. At least, not in such a serious capacity. Their days as younger, flirting children didn't quite count.

"Some day you must attend the opera with me. There are so many good shows on the upcoming schedule. A private box, just you and I."

• Aww
Reactions: Olvir
Vel Anir was a city remade. During the Revolution fighting had been utterly without mercy. Archon's and First Level Dreadlords clashing with one another had torn up half the inner-district. Even some of the cities more famed buildings had not escaped undamaged.

Ever since rebuilding had of course commenced. With that came opportunity, one that the Weiroons had heavily staked their place in. Earning back good will by spending money and heavily investing. A tactic that was working, though leaving the Great House holding a very large bill.

Hence Ollie's treasure hunt.

"Lunch, Dinner, and the Opera." Olvir Jested with a smile. "You threaten to properly spoil me with your presence."

In truth, he had not yet seen a greater part of this 'new' Vel Anir either, and the prospect of seeing it with Elspeth was something of a dream. "We'll make it happen before I leave."

They had the time yet.

After he returned? Well, hopefully things would look even better.

• Cthuulove
Reactions: Elspeth Sirl