Staff Velaeri is stepping down from staff

Raigryn Vayd

Staff
Character Biography
Link
Velaeri is stepping down from staff today and will be focusing on her characters.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank her for her involvement from the very early days of chronicles, before it was even open to members. She had put in many hard hours helping us to stand up the setting and in keeping up the quality of our wiki.

Please join me in thanking her for all her effort to date!

I don't know her bUT THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DOOOO. Also, Ralgryn, happy soon to be 800th message

For almost the last two years, Velaeri has been extremely helpful to the site. She was helpful in creating Core Lore pages, such as Elbion which is used by many members. In addition, she's assisted in maintaining a high quality in the Wiki.

As someone that writes a mage on this site, I appreciate the work she's put in.

Thank you Velaeri !!! You helped me with my first wiki page entry and have kept the quality of the site's lore pristine. Looking forward to writing with you!

• Wonder
Reactions: Velaeri
Little bit late, but might as well immortalize it on the board -- Velaeri, you've always been so patient, supportive, and active on the board and on Discord. All of the work you've put into the lore of Chronicles has been top-tier, and I love reading all of your characters. As I well know, they certainly take a lot of time to keep up.

Keep writing, keep being awesome.

• Bless
Reactions: Velaeri
Thank you Velaeri for making me strive to be good enough, and putting up with my constant bull sh*t.