Lore Troll Wiki Subs Need Your Help

Tol

Follower of The Swamp
Character Biography
Link
One thing that has bugged me on this site is how little information there is on the different species of trolls and I have decided instead of complaining about it I should instead update the troll wiki subs as is my duty as a troll rper

HOWEVER one issue is that I am but one person and I can easily miss threads that expand the site's troll lore so to make this job a bit easier
I AM REQUESTING YOUR HELP

If you have been in or made a thread that involves Trolls in some way or another I ask if you could please provide a link to that thread and some information about the trolls in said thread including if possible what type of troll they are. Please look at the list below to see if the the troll you used in a thread matches any of the current species

I will be writing a list of each troll species I have found info on and providing a basic description about them.

List of Troll species that have subs already made but are in need of updating
Reach Troll: Most of the time Black skin with fur on their back which is mostly white(other colour combinations might be possible). Long arms while currently. Most likely 8-12 feet tall. Long arms, As for Body build I am unsure but I assume somewhat slender. Most likely encountered in Allira Reach and parts of the Spine. Fire is most likely a weakness of this troll

Savanna Trolls: Yellow skinned trolls with a Rangy Build, most likely around 8-12 feet tall. One of the faster species of trolls. Found Aberresai Savannah and maybe the edges of the Falwood where it meets the Savannah. Like other trolls fire is most likely a weakness

Pesta: Human sized trolls that are very good at blending in with human settlements. Seem to spread plagues and diseases in towns and settlements they live in. Most of the time look like old hags.

List of Troll species that need a wiki sub made

Swamp Troll: My personal Troll Species. Bulkier and fatter than other Troll Species. Around 10-12 feet tall. Found in the Bayou Garramarisma and any surrounding marshland, Most likely alot slower than the other species of trolls. Weak to fire like most other trolls

Other Troll species that are found on the forums will be put to this list as we get more information.
If you want to update the wiki pages yourself feel free too as that would help alot.