LFG Trade routes and druidism

Neremyn Virvyre

Lythari
Elbion College
Character Biography
Link
If anyone is interested in some writing with an old elf, I'd like to do something in either the area around Elbion/Falwoods or even...Thiria.

Ere is heavily focused on maintaining/establishing trade routes, promoting the spread of Druidism, and is a low key capable Empath.

I'd be up for any sort of thread, whether its diplomatic focused or more conflict oriented. Or maybe a bit of both :)

Ere could maybe make his way over to Elbion, it's a part of the world I haven't written in yet.

Sellsword and Jeweler wanting to turn trader, huh? Sounds like quite the career change.

I'm sure it makes for a good ice breaker lol.

Well I'm retconning the Empath component out for Ere, instead making him a natural Lythari, which should add nicely to the flavor without complicating things.

I just need to read a bit more on Elbion before I sort out an actual reason for him being there, besides checking in on the colleges and being swiftly removed for instructing a group of novices on the importance of starting fires (by starting a classroom fire).

• Yay
Reactions: Liam Silvern
Fire is very important. How else will you keep your hearth and your forge warm?

If you are going to the college then we could rope in Liam's wife as well for a thread. Nerisyrre Silvern is going to be attending it after all.

• Yay
Reactions: Neremyn Virvyre
Sound like a good time. Maybe I'll start the thread there and we can inject some conflict along the way.

Ere is now kind of stranded in Eretevja (so he's a bit more mobile than I thought :)). If anyone is interested in helping out a snow drifted Elf that prefers a warmer climate, hit me up in PM or here.