Letters To Proctor D’Amor (D’Amour? The hot proctor with white hair, how hard can it be?!?!?!)

Roleplay dedicated to correspondence type roleplays such as letters.

Kalix

has rabies maybe
Character Biography
Link
A letter filled with errors is handed to Proctor Evangeline D’Amour as she is in her office one day. Worse yet, the handwriting is atrocious. The courier gives it to the Pirian Proctor with a disgruntled look of annoyance. “Here. Take it.” He was quickly rushing out of the office as if the letter contained the plague. “And don’t expect us to ever deliver anything back to Murad Rehabilitation for Kalix the Asshole.” He was off mumbling something about his manager and how he didn’t get paid enough.

To Proctor Evangelean.

Your last name is confusing and I don’t know how to spell it. Sorry but you know writing and words and anything with books and paper aren’t anything I’m good at.

This letter is stupid but I thought you should know I’m not angry anymore. Still got it with knocking teeth out.

-Your worse student ever, Kalix.

• Aww
Reactions: Evangeline
Evangeline looked over the letter. Read it once, twice, three times. The ghost of a smile crept across her lips.
"Impressive," she smirked. "He's learned more of proper spelling and grammar in there than his entire time at the Academy."

Perhaps she'd have to pay him a visit soon.

• Smug
Reactions: Kalix