Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Severin Bellerose

Drunken Scholar
Elbion College
Character Biography
Link
Áerdyn is, I presume a monastery between Ffalwood and Alliria that holds many divine magicians and monks under their ranks, if it's still around or not...who knows, maybe it was sacked. :eek:

Well, whatever happened, it is/was also the place where the Áerdyn Codex/Book of Áerdyn originates from. It's the original name, and the title on the cover, of course, say Treatise of Benefice. But nobody really calls it that anymore.
But the book is no longer in Áerdyn, either stolen by sacking marauders, maybe some demons, undead, a frenzied dark mage or vampire. Who knows.

Well, back to the gist of it, what do I need? Some brave adventurer's guild or any other formal organisation that Severin could have contacted to help him find this book. Lone adventurers of possible shifty origin are not on his radar sadly! Not too trusting of a person with rare works of written beauty.

I suppose that Nithron wouldnt mind helping out a bit, he isn’t too shifty though because of misconceptions about his race many people just take him as not trustworthy. But he isn’t the one to turn his back on a job either!

Phillipa would be interested in helping out a fellow associate with the college. She is part of Acquisitions Department after all.